医院相关英语口语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Oral English in Hospital
急诊室Emergency Room
内科病房Medical Ward
外科病房Surgical Ward
儿科病房Pediatric Ward
接生房Labor and Delivery
手术室Operation Room OR
重症室Intensive Care Unit ICU
内科重症室Medical Intensive Care Unit MICU
儿科重症室Pediatric Intensive Care Unit PICU
外科重症室Surgical Intensive Care Unit SICU
居家健康服务Home Health Service药疗、物理治疗等
门诊手术中心Outpatient Surgical Center一般非严重性手术药房Pharmacy药物、医疗用品
Health Care Provider医疗服务
Physician医生
Dentistry牙科
Dermatology皮肤科
Nurse护士
头痛headache
感冒cold
咳嗽cough
胃肠炎gastroenteritis
癌症cancer
禽流感bird flu/avian influenza
非典SARSSevere Acute Respiratary Syndrome 疯牛病mad cow disease
黑死病black death
白血病leukemia
流感influenza
白内障cataract
狂犬病rabies
中风stroke
心脏病heart disease
发烧fever
过敏Allergy
检查Examination
入院Admission to Hospotial 退院Discharge from Hospital 营养Nutrition
病例Clinical History
诊断Diagnosis
治疗Treatment
预防Prevention
血型Blood Type
血压Blood Pressure
手术Operation
注射Injection
体格Build
高烧High Fever
发冷Chillsz
发汗Sweats
盗汗Night Sweats
失眠Insomnia
打喷嚏Sneeze
打嗝Hiccup
痒Itch
腰疼Low Back Pain
头疼Headache
急性疼痛Acute Pain
医务人员常用语
1.What can do for you 你有什么事
2.May I help you 我能帮你什么忙
3.Please take a seat please sit down请坐下.
4.Wait a moment,please.请等一等.
5.Sorry to have kept you waiting.对不起让你久等了.
6.It is not serious.病情不严重.
7.Don't worry.There is nothing to worry about. 不必顾虑;
8.You need a thorough examination.你需要做一个全面检查.9.You will have to stay in hospital for several days. 你需要在医院里住几天.
We think that you had better be hospitalized. 我们认为你最好住进医院来;
10. You should stay in bed for a few days. 你需要卧床几天.
11. You can keep on working.You can carry on with your work. 可以继续工作;
12. You should be very careful for a week or two. 这一两周内,你需要很注意;
13. Try to relax and keep calm.尽量放松保持镇静;
14. You'll soon be all right.你很快就会好起来的.
15. I'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.这药对你肯定会很有效的.
16. Feeling well again is a rather slow process,I'm afraid. 恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程.
17. You will have to wait for twenty minutes.你需要等20分钟.
18. Complete recovery will take a rather long time.彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间;
19. You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.你需要定期来门诊检查.
20. If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away. 要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊;
21. If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night. 你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去.
22. I'll come right away. 我马上就来.
23. I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.我去给你安排住院.
24. Please come with your interpreter next time.下次请带翻译来;
25. Do you understand what I'm saying 你明白我的话吗
26. Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you 你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢
27. Shall I explain it again 需等我海解释一遍吗
28.If the trouble persists come back again.要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧;
29.There doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下;
30.Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray blood test.请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片验血的结果;
31.It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong. 现在还不好说是什么问题;
32.This is quite common among people of your age.在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了.
33.What's your trouble 你哪里觉着不好
41.How long have you been feeling unwell 你不舒服多久了; 42.What medicine did you take 你吃的是什么药
43.Have you taken any medicine 你吃过什么药吗
44.Did you take your temperature 你试过体温吗
45.Do you smoke drink 你吸烟喝酒吗
46.Have you any temperature a cough, a bed headach 你发烧咳嗽,剧烈的头痛吗
47.Have your ever had jaundice low grade fever,any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma 你有过黄疸发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作吗
48.Do you sufer from heartburn stomachaches loose bowel movements,chest pains 你的胃有过烧心感稀便,胸痛吗49.Do
your want to have your tooth extracted tooth filled, dressing changed,blood pressure checked 你要拔牙补牙,换药,量血压吗50.Let me examine you please.我给你检查一下.
病人去医院看病常用语的英文表达
1、I'm not feeling well.
我觉得不舒服;
2、I'm feeling very bad.
我觉得很不舒服;
3、I don't feel myself lately.
我最近感到不舒服;
4、What shallshould I do
我该怎么办
5、Should I stay in the hospital
我需要住院吗
6、The pain seems less.
我的疼痛有些减轻;
7、Will it go away by itself soon
它能自然很快痊愈吗
8、When shall I come back
我什么时候再来
9、Will there be a recurrence 这病会复发吗
10、Does this medicine have any side-effects
这药有副作用吗
11、What kind of food should I eat Should I have a special diet
我应该吃什么样的饮食,我需要吃特别的饮食吗
12、Will surgery necessary
需要做手术吗
13、Will it take long to recover
很久才能恢复吗
l4、Is it right to move around and do some exercises
可以在地上走走,锻炼锻炼吗
15、Is it serious
情况严重吗
16、Is there any danger
有危险吗
17、What could be the cause
可能是什么原因呢
18、What should I do if I have another attack
我若是再犯,该怎么办呢
19、Isn't there any good medicine for it
没有什么好药吗
20、What kind of medicine is this
这是一种什么药呢
21、I hate injections, Can I take the medicine orally
我不喜欢打针,能吃些口服药吗
22、Can it be cured
能治好么
23、Will it get worse
能变坏吗
24、What could it be
可能是什么病呢
25、What do you think
你认为怎样
26、Can anything be done for pain
对于这种疼痛,有没有办法呢
27、Whateverr you say.
听从你的意见;
28、Since two or three weeks.
大约两三周前;
29、About when
大约在什么时间了
30、Is it contagious
这病传染吗
31、I feel dizzyfeverish, shivery, sleepy, like vomiting, nauseous itching, weak, irritated.
我感到头晕发烧,发冷,发困,想吐,恶心,痒,虚弱,急躁;
32、I have pilsa bad cough, a dry cough, a sore stomach a pain in the small of my back.
我有痔疮剧烈的咳嗽,干咳,胃痛,腰背部痛;
My nose is stuffed up . 我的鼻子塞住了;
I’m always running at nose . 我老是流鼻涕;
I got a stiff neck . 我落枕了;
stroke 中风
lose hair 掉头发
feel sick 想吐
face is swollen 脸肿了
chapped lips 嘴唇干裂
have a cramp 抽筋
have a fracture 骨折
have gooseflesh 起鸡皮疙瘩
have a stiff neck 落枕
sneeze 打喷嚏
snore 打呼噜
hiccup 打嗝
vomiting and runs 上吐下泻have the runs 拉肚子
lose one’s fluids 脱水
have an injection 打针
blood transfusion 输血acupuncture 针灸
cupping treatment 拔火罐massage therapy 按摩
have a blood test 验血
have a stuffy nose 鼻塞
have blister on the heels 脚起水泡
Reservation
为自己预约
值班护士:早上好,这里是约翰逊大夫办公室;有什么需要帮忙的吗Clerk:Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson's office. What can I do for you
雷德太:是的,我是雷德太太;我想本周预约看病;
Mrs. Reed:Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. I'd like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.
值班护士:好的;恐怕约翰逊大夫本周星期一和星期二都已经被预约满了;
Clerk:Well, let's see. I'm afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.
雷德太太:星期四怎么样
Mrs. Reed:How about Thursday
值班护士:抱歉,星期四也已经预约满了;雷德太太,星期三你方便吗Clerk:Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed
雷德太太:星期三我得上班;顺便问一下,约翰逊大夫星期六有空吗Mrs. Reed:I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday
值班护士:我们周末不上班;
Clerk:I'm afraid the office is closed on weekends.
雷德太太:那么,星期五如何
Mrs. Reed:well, what about Friday
值班护士:星期五; 让我查一下; 太好了,约翰逊大夫本周星期五下午有空;
Clerk:Friday. Let me have a check. Oh, great. Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
雷德太太:很好;谢谢你;到时我会来的;
Mrs. Reed:That's fine. Thank you, I'll come then.
一、①⑴What’s wrong with you 你哪不舒服啊怎么了
⑵What’s the matter with you
⑶Anything wrong
⑷Is there anything wrong
⑸What’s troubling you
⑹What’s the trouble
⑺What’s hurts
⑻What’s your complaint
⑼What do you complain of
②⑴Can you describe the problem 你能把情况说说吗
⑵Can you describe the symptoms 你能把症状说一下吗
⑶Describe what’s wrong . 说说哪不舒服;
③⑴Has it been a problem before 以前有过这种情况吗
⑵Have you had this problem before
⑶Have you had this before
④⑴When did the trouble start 什么时候开始不舒服的啊
⑵When did it start
⑤⑴How long have you had these symptoms 这些症状有多长时间了
⑵How long have you been like this 你这样多久了
⑶How long have you had this problem
⑷Have you had this problem long 你这种情况已经有很长时间了吗
⑥Does it hurt when I do this 我这样时,疼吗
⑦Is there a history of heart disease……in your family 你家有心脏病……病史吗
二、①⑴I’m not feeling well . 我觉得不舒服;
⑵I don’t feel well .
⑶I’m not myself . 我觉得不舒服;我状态不佳;
⑷I feel terrible . 我觉得难受极了;
⑸I’m feeling rather out of sorts these days . 这几天我一直觉得不舒服;
②⑴I feel chilly / dizzy / feverish / sick / hot and cold / short of breath ……
我畏冷/头晕/发烧/恶心/一阵冷一阵热/气短……
⑵I have a headache / stomach-ache / backache / toothache / cold / fever / cough / chill ……
我头疼/胃疼/后背疼/牙疼/感冒/发烧/咳嗽/着凉……
⑶There’s something wrong with my head / neck / back / stomach / throat / heart / abdomen / ……
我头疼/脖子疼/后背疼/胃疼/嗓子疼/心脏疼/肚子疼……
③⑴I pulled a muscle . 我拉伤了肌肉;
⑵I trained a muscle . 我拉伤了肌肉;
④⑴I sprained my wrist . 我扭伤了手腕;
⑵I twisted my ankle . 我扭伤了脚踝;
⑶I threw my back out . 我后背扭伤了;
⑤⑴I’m bleeding . 我出血了;
⑵It keeps bleeding . 血在不停地出;
⑶It won’t stop bleeding . 血止不住;
⑷I’m bleeding like a stuck pig . 我血流个不停;
⑥⑴I’m suffering from insomnia . 我近来一直失眠;
⑵I’ve been losing sleep . 我近来一直睡不好;
⑶I can’t sleep . 我睡不着觉;
⑷I lie awake all night long . 我一整夜都不能入睡;
⑸I’ve been really sleepy . 我的确睁不开眼睛;
⑹I’m always drowsy . 我总想打瞌睡;我总是昏昏欲睡;
⑺I can’t seem to stay awake . 我好象眼皮很沉;
⑦⑴I’ve got diarrhea. 我拉肚子了;
⑵I’ve got the runs . 我拉肚子了;
⑧I’m constipates. 我有便秘;
⑨⑴My skin itches . 我的皮肤发痒;
⑵I have a rash . 我发皮疹了;
⑶I’ve got blotches all over my skin . 我浑身上下都发了疹块;
⑷I’ve got these bumps on my skin . 我的皮肤上长出了这些肿块;⑩I’m aching all over . 我浑身上下都疼;
三、①⑴Do you have any allergies 你患有过敏症吗
⑵Are you allergic to any medications 你对药物过敏吗
⑶Are you allergic to penicillin 你对青霉素过敏吗
四、①Let me examine your heart / lungs / throat ……让我检查一下你的心脏/肺脏/嗓子……
②⑴Don’t worry . 别担心;
⑵There’s nothing to worry about .
③Let me feel your pulse . 让我先给你把把脉;
④Your temperature is a little high . 你的体温有点高;
⑤Put the thermometer under your arm . 把体温计夹在胳膊下面;
⑥Open your mouth and show me your tongue . 张开嘴,让我看看你的舌头;
⑦I’d like to run a few tests first . 我最好还是先给你做几个检查;
⑧You’d better go and have an x-ray . 你最好还是先去透视吧;
⑨In that case ,you’d better have a general check-up . 那样的话,你最好做一次全身检查;
⑩I think you’d better take it easy for several days . 我看你最好静休几天;
五、①⑴I’going to write you a prescription . 我这就给你开处方;
⑵I’m going to give your prescription . 我这就给你开处方;
⑶I’m going to give you something for the pain . 我这就给你开药;
②I’d like to take a blood sample . 我要采些血样;
③The results should be back in a week . 检查结果要一周后能知道;
六、I’m going to refer you to someone else . 我将把你转诊到另一个医生那儿;
七、①⑴Take a dose three times a day . 每日服三次,每次服一剂;
⑵One teaspoon daily . 一天服1茶匙;
⑶One teaspoon three times daily . 每天服3次,每次1茶匙;
⑷One tablet three times daily . 每天服3次,每次服1片;
⑸Two capsules three times daily . 每天服3次,每次服2粒胶囊;
⑹Take three times daily . 每天服3次;
⑺Take in the morning . 上午服用;
⑻Take after eating . 临睡前服用;
⑼Take before eating . 饭后服用;
⑽Take before going to bed . 饭前服用;
⑾Take two of the pills each morning for two weeks . 每天上午服2丸,连服2周;
⑿Not to be taken more than four times within 24-hour period . 24小时内,服药不能超过4次;
⒀This medication should be taken with meals . 这种药需在进餐时服用;
⒁This medication should be take with food . 这种药需在进餐时服用;
⒂Don’t eat for half an hour before or after taking this medicine . 服用次药前后半小时内不能吃东西;
⒃Don’t operate heavy machinery while taking this medication . 服用此药期间切勿操作重型机械;
⒄Don’t drive after taking this medication . 服用此药后切勿开车;②Drink more hot water . 多喝热水;
③Drink plenty of water . 大量地喝水;
④Have a good rest . 好好休息一下;
⑤Be careful of your diet . 注意饮食;
⑥⑴Stay in bed as much as possible . 尽量在床上多躺几天;
⑵Have a good long lie . 好好地多躺一躺;
⑦Be sure to keep warm and rest . 注意保暖和休息;
⑧Don’t overdo things . 不要过度劳累;
⑨Don’t drink . 切勿饮酒;
八、①⑴I’m improving . 我正在好转;
⑵I’m getting better . 我正在好转;
⑶I’m getting back on my feet . 我正在好转;
⑷I’m getting back on my legs . 我正在好转;
⑸Tings are looking up . 我的病情正在好转;
⑹I’m getting over it . 我正在康复;
⑺I’m bouncing back . 我正在康复;
⑻I’m on the road to recovery . 我的身体正在复元;
⑼I’m getting back to normal . 我的健康正在恢复正常;
②I’m out of the woods . 我已经脱离了危险;
③I’m better now . 我现在好多了;
④I’m better than I was . 我比原来好多了;
九、①⑴I’m well now . 我已经痊愈了;
⑵I’m all better . 我已经痊愈了;
⑶I’m completely over it . 我的病已经完全好了;
②I’m as good as new . 我恢复得像原来一样;
③It’s like it never happened . 我觉得好象是没病过一样;
④I feel like a new person . 我感到自己好象换了个人似的;
⑤I’ve got a new lease on life . 我感到心情更愉快,生命更有活力了;。