Eyes Wide Shut《大开眼戒(1999)》完整中英文对照剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
片名: 大开眼界
亲爱的我的皮夹呢?
Honey, have you seen my wallet?
不是在床头桌上吗?
Isn't it on the bedside table?
你看我们就快迟到了
Now listen, we're running a little late.
我知道
I know.
我看起来怎么样?
How do I look?
美极了
Perfect.
我的发型还行吗?
Is my hair okay?
挺好
It's great.
你看都没看一眼
You're not even looking at it.
真的很漂亮
It's beautiful.
你总是这么漂亮
You always look beautiful.
你把电♥话♥和寻呼号♥码给罗丝了吗? Did you give Roz the phone and pager numbers?
是的贴在冰箱上了走吧
Yeah, I put it on the fridge. Let's go.
就来
Coming.
好了
All right.
我收拾好了
I'm ready.
那个保姆叫什么?
What's the babysitter's name?
罗丝
Roz.
好的罗丝我们走了
Okay, Roz, we're going now.
你真是太美了哈佛太太
You look amazing, Mrs.Harford.
谢谢海莲娜可以睡觉了吗?
Thank you. Helena, are you ready for bed?
是的妈妈我能先看完"胡桃夹子"吗?
Yes, Mommy. Can I stay up and watch The Nutcracker?
- 几点开始? - 9:00
- What time's it on? - 9:00.
- 好的你看吧 - 我能等你们回家再睡吗?
- You can watch that. - Can I stay up until you get home?
- 不行亲爱的 - 那可要到很晚才行
- No, darling. - It'll be a little late for that.
电♥话♥号♥码在冰箱上...
The phone number is on the fridge...
...冰箱里有吃的你随意好了
...and there's food in there, so help yourself.
我们应该不会超过1:00
We shouldn't be later than 1:00.
- 我会留住计程车好送你回家 - 谢谢哈佛医生
- I'll hold our cab to take you home. - Thanks, Dr.Harford.
乖乖听话宝贝
You be good, baby.
- 晚安宝贝 - 早上见
- Good night, sweetheart. - See you in the morning.
- 维克多艾诺娜 - 比尔爱丽丝
- Victor, Illona. - Bill, Alice.
- 圣诞快乐 - 谢谢赏光
- Merry Christmas. - Thank you for coming.
- 真感谢你们能来 - 我们怎么都不会错过这样的聚会
- Thanks so much for coming. - We wouldn't miss it for the world. 爱丽丝老天你真让人目眩神迷
Alice, look at you. God, you're absolutely stunning!
我可不是对谁都这么说是吧?
I don't say that to all the women. Do I?
- 确实如此 - 是吗?
- Yes, he does. - He does?
记得你为我介绍的那个骨科医生吗?
That osteopath you sent me to, the guy that worked on my arm? - 你该看看我现在的发球 - 他是纽约的头一号♥
- You ought to see my serve now. - He's the top man in New York. 看他的帐单就知道你说的没错
I could have told you that, looking at his bill.
进去喝点东西轻松一下吧
Go inside, have a drink, enjoy the party.
我们呆会见谢谢赏光
I'll see you in a little bit. Thanks for coming.
这有你认识的人吗?
Do you know anyone here?
一个都没有
Not a soul.
为什么齐格勒每年都邀请我们参加这类聚会?
Why do you think Ziegler invites us to these things every year? 这就是作为私人医生能得到的待遇
This is what you get for making house calls.
看到那个钢琴师没有?
You see that guy at the piano?
是我上医学院时的同学
I went to medical school with him.
是吗?
Really?
作为医生来说他弹得确实不错
He plays pretty good for a doctor.
他不是医生中途就辍学了
He's not a doctor. He dropped out.
女士们先生们祝你们玩得开心
Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you're enjoying yourselves.
乐队现在休息片刻 10分钟后就回来
The band's going to take a break. We'll be back in 10 minutes. 谢谢
Thank you.
我们过去打个招呼
Let's go over and say hello.
亲爱的我急着上洗手间
I desperately need to go to the bathroom.
你自己去吧呆会在哪见? 吧台好吗?
You go and say hello, and I'll meet you where? At the bar?
好的
Good.
南丁格尔
Nightingale.
尼克- 南丁格尔
Nick Nightingale!
哦我的天比尔
Oh, my God! Bill.
比尔-哈佛你怎么样伙计?
Bill Harford! How the hell are you, buddy?
- 多久不见了? - 不知道有10年吗?
- How long has it been? - I don't know. 10 years?
恐怕不止
And a couple.
- 有时间喝一杯吗? - 当然
- Do you have time for a drink? - Sure.
你一点都没变
You haven't changed a bit.
谢谢但愿如此你怎么样?
Thanks, I think. So how you doing?
还行不算太糟
Not too bad, you know. Not too bad.
看来你改行做钢琴家了
I see you've become a pianist.
没错朋友都这么叫我
Oh, yes, well, my friends call me that.
你呢? 还在从医吗?
How about you? You still in the doctor business?
要知道有句老话说: "一日从医终生从医"
You know what they say: "Once a doctor, always a doctor." 没错但我的情形却是: "从未从医永不从医"
Yes, or in my case: "Never a doctor, never a doctor."
我无法理解你为什么要放弃
I never did understand why you walked away.
因为感觉很好我喜欢放弃
It's a nice feeling. I do it a lot.
干杯
Cheers.
打搅尼克得请你过去了
Excuse me. Nick, I need you a minute.
马上就来
Be right with you.
我得去忙了如果回头找不到你...
I gotta go do something. If I don't catch you later...
...我这两周都会呆在维吉区的"奏鸣曲咖啡"酒吧
...I'll be down at the Village for two weeks at the Sonata Cafe. - 有机会的话可以来找我 - 我会去的
- Stop by if you get a chance. - I'll be there.
- 见到你真高兴 - 我也是伙计
- It's great seeing you. - Good seeing you too, man.
我想那是我的杯子
I think that's my glass.
我绝不怀疑这一点
I'm absolutely certain of it.
我是桑多- 萨乌斯匈牙利人
My name is Sandor Szavost. I'm Hungarian.
我是爱丽丝-哈佛
My name is Alice Harford.
美国人
I'm American.
很高兴认识你爱丽丝
Delighted to meet you, Alice.
你看过拉丁诗人奥维德的"爱的艺术"吗?
Did you ever read the Latin poet Ovid on The Art of Love?
他最终不还是形单影只...
Didn't he wind up all by himself...
...痛哭流涕...
...crying his eyes out...
...呆在一个气候极其恶劣的地方吗?
...in some place with a very bad climate?
但起初他也有过一段美好时光
But he also had a good time first.
一段非常美好的时光
A very good time.
今晚是有人陪你来的吗爱丽丝?
Are you here with anyone tonight, Alice?
是和我丈夫一起来的
With my husband.
太遗憾了
Oh, how sad.
但我确信他不是那种会因为我们跳舞而介意的人
But then I'm sure he's the sort of man who wouldn't mind if we danced. 你是干哪一行的爱丽丝?
What do you do, Alice?
这个嘛...眼下...
Well, at the moment...
...我正要找份工作
...I'm looking for a job.
我曾在休南区经营一家艺术画廊
I used to manage an art gallery in SoHo.
但已经关闭了
But it went broke.
真可惜
What a shame.
我在艺术界有些朋友
I have some friends in the art game.
也许我能帮点忙
Perhaps I can be of some help.
谢谢
Thank you.
是熟人吗?
Someone you know?
是我...
My...
...丈夫
...husband.
你不觉得婚姻的魅力之一...
Don't you think one of the charms of marriage...
...就是有必要为了对方而编造谎言吗?
...is that it makes deception a necessity for both parties?
恕我冒昧为什么一个能得到...
May I ask why a beautiful woman...
...这屋子里任何男人的美丽女人会想结婚呢?
...who could have any man in this room, wants to be married? 她为什么不呢?
Why wouldn't she?
有那么糟吗?
Is it as bad as that?
是有那么好才对
As good as that.
你认识卢娜-温莎吗?
Do you know Nuala Windsor?
不但很高兴认识你们
No, and it's very lovely to meet you both.
卢娜该怎么拼?
How do you spell Nuala?
N-U-A-L-A啊
N-U-A-L-A.
你不记得我了对吧?
You don't remember me, do you?
有一次你对我很温柔
You were very kind to me once.
只有一次? 听起来象是一个美妙的夜晚
Only once? That sounds like a terrible oversight!
当时我正在洛克菲勒广场拍一组照片...
I was doing a photo session in Rockefeller Plaza...
...那天风非常大...?
...on a very windy day...?
- 有东西吹进了你眼睛里 - 不过是半条第五大街而已
- And you got something in your eye. - Just about half of Fifth Avenue. 你当时真有绅士风度把你的手帕递给了我...
You were such a gentleman! You gave me your handkerchief... ...很干净的手帕
...which was also clean.
我偶尔也能来一回英雄救美
That is the kind of hero I can be sometimes.
你知道女人为什么习惯于结婚吗?
You know why women used to get married, don't you?
为什么不说说看?
Why don't you tell me?
那是她们能失去童贞然后...
It was the only way they could lose their virginity...
...和其他男人尽情作乐的唯一方法
...and be free to do what they wanted with other men.
和她们真正想要的男人
The ones they really wanted.
太有趣了
Fascinating.
你知道做医生的好处是什么吗?
Do you know what's so nice about doctors?
通常远不如人们想象的那样好
Usually a lot less than people imagine.
他们似乎总是那么...
They always seem so...
...见多识广
...knowledgeable.
他们确实见识很广...
Oh, they are very knowledgeable...
...不管在哪方面
...about all sorts of things.
但我打赌他们工作一定很辛苦
But I bet they work too hard.
想想他们错过的一切就能知道
Just think of all they miss.
也许你是对的
You're probably right.
女士们我们到底要去哪?
Ladies, where exactly are we going?
到底去哪?
Exactly?
彩虹的尽头
Where the rainbow ends.
彩虹的尽头?
Where the rainbow ends?
你不想去彩虹的尽头吗?
Don't you want to go where the rainbow ends?
那得看是什么地方了
Now that depends where that is.
我们不妨找找看
Well, let's find out.
打扰一下女士们对不起哈佛医生
Excuse me, ladies. Sorry, Dr.Harford.
请跟我来一下好吗? 齐格勒先生有事找您
Could you come with me for a moment? Something for Mr.Ziegler. 好的
Fine.
稍后再聊好吗?
To be continued?
比尔你能来太好了
Bill, thanks for coming.
我们这有点小小的意外
We had a little accident here.
怎么回事?
What happened?
她...
Well, she was...
她打了一针但是反应不太妙
She was shooting up and she had a bad reaction.
注射的是什么?
What did she take?
"快球"或是"雪球" 天知道他们管这叫什么
A speedball or a snowball or whatever the hell they call it.
是海♥洛♥因♥加古♥柯♥碱
It's heroin and coke.
海♥洛♥因♥加古♥柯♥碱? Heroin and coke?
还有别的吗?
Anything else?
我们喝了几杯是香槟就这些
We had a couple of drinks, some champagne. That was it.
她这样子多久了?
How long has she been like this?
大概5分钟 6分钟的样子
Maybe five minutes, six minutes, something like that.
她叫什么?
What's her name?
曼蒂
Mandy.
曼蒂
Mandy.
曼蒂
Mandy.
听到我说话吗? 曼蒂?
Can you hear me, Mandy?
能听到吗? 能听到的话就摇摇头
Can you hear me? Move your head if you can hear me.
如果能听到就摇摇头曼蒂很好
Move your head if you can hear me, Mandy. There you go.
你能听到
You can hear me.
能睁开眼睛吗? 曼蒂能行吗?
Can you open your eyes for me? Mandy, can you do that?
睁开眼睛你行的来吧
Let me see you open your eyes. There you go, come on.
来吧看着我看着我
Come on, look at me. Look at me.
看着我看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我看着我曼蒂
Look at me. Look at me, Mandy.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
我喜欢维克多的艺术收藏你呢?
I love Victor's art collection, don't you?
是的非常漂亮
It's wonderful.
你看过他的雕塑艺廊吗?
Have you ever seen his sculpture gallery?
没有
I haven't.
他有一批很精美的文艺复兴时期的青铜藏品
He has a wonderful collection of Renaissance bronzes. 你喜欢那个时期吗?
Do you like the period?
是的
I do.
我非常喜欢
I adore it.
雕塑艺廊就在楼上
The sculpture gallery is upstairs.
你想去看看吗?
Would you like to see it?
我可以做你的导游
I can show it to you.
用不了多长时间
We won't be gone long.
也许...
Maybe...
...还是...
...not just...
...下次吧
...now.
你真把我们给吓死了大姐
That was really one hell of a scare you gave us, kiddo. 对不起
Sorry.
你现在感觉怎样? 曼蒂
How are you feeling now, Mandy?
好多了
Better.
你是个非常非常幸运的女孩
You are a very, very lucky girl.
懂我意思吧?
You know that?
是的
I know.
这次你会平安无事
You're gonna be okay this time.
但你不能继续那样做
But you can't keep doing this.
懂吗?
You understand?
你应该去康复中心你知道那是什么地方对吧?
You're going to need some rehab. You know that, don't you? 知道
I know.
维克多...
Well, Victor...
...剩下的就交给你了
...I'll leave the rest to you.
现在让她穿上衣服离开不会有事吧?
Is it okay if I dress her and get her out of here?
不行得让她再休息一个小时
No, I'd keep her here for another hour.
一个小时?
Another hour?
然后再找人送她回家
Then I'd have someone take her home.
晚安曼蒂
Good night, Mandy.
真不知该怎么谢你
I can't thank you enough for this.
- 你救了我的命 - 不用客气
- You saved my ass. - I'm glad I was here.
比尔也许我...
Bill, I probably...
我知道用不着我多说...
I know I don't have to mention this...
...但这事就你知我知好吗?
...but this is just between us.
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想...我香槟喝多了点
I think I've had a little too much champagne.
我现在得去找我丈夫了
I think I have to go and find my husband now.
但我确信他单独呆一会不会有问题
But I'm sure he'll be all right on his own a little longer.
是啊...
Yes...
...但我呢?
...but will I?
你当然也不会
Of course you will.
我真的该走了我得走了
I really have to go. I have to go.
你明白自己并不想走
You don't, you know.
不我要走
Yes, I do.
我一定要再见到你
I must see you again.
- 不可能 - 为什么?
- That's impossible. - Why?
因为...
Because...
...我结婚了
...I'm married.
早莉莎
Good morning, Lisa.
早医生你的信
Good morning, doctor. Your mail.
请让詹妮尔给我送咖啡来
Good. Please ask Janelle to bring me my coffee.
- 好的 - 谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
- 早莎拉 - 早医生
- Good morning, Sarah. - Good morning, doctor.
"圣诞节前夕安静的屋内...
"Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house... ...一片死寂"
...not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse."
很正常把手术服穿上吧
Okay. That's fine. You can put your gown on.
帮妈妈拿一下
Hold this for Mommy.
盼望过圣诞节吗?
Looking forward to Christmas?
疼不疼?
Does this hurt?
是这吗?
Right there?
爸爸一定会喜欢
Daddy's gonna like that.
你真有眼光
Very good choice.
"...在我之前...
"...before me...
...当我要跳到我的床上时"
...when I jump into my bed."
我们该打电♥话♥给齐格勒为那个晚会向他道谢We should call the Zieglers and thank them for the party.
我已经打过了
I've taken care of that.
那就好
Good.
那你想把剩下的礼物都包好吗?
So how do you feel about wrapping the rest of the presents? 明天再说吧
Let's do that tomorrow.
告诉我一件事
Tell me something.
昨晚宴会上...
Those two girls...
...那两个女孩...
...at the party last night...
你...
Did you...
...有没有...
...by any chance...
...机会...
...happen to...
...和她们上♥床♥?
...fuck them?
什么?
What?
你都在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我是说很明显...
I'm talking about the two girls...
...你对那两个女孩很着迷
...that you were so blatantly hitting on.
我可没对任何人着迷
I wasn't hitting on anybody.
她们是什么人?
Who were they?
几个模特罢了
They were just a couple of models.
那你和她们消失那么久是去哪了?
And where did you disappear to with them for so long? 等等...
Wait a minute.
我没和任何人一起消失
I didn't disappear with anybody.
齐格勒感觉不太舒服...
Ziegler wasn't feeling too well...
...让人叫我去楼上给他看看
...and I got called upstairs to see him.
话说回来和你跳舞的那个家伙是谁?
Anyway, who was the guy you were dancing with?
是齐格勒的一个朋友
A friend of the Zieglers.
他想干嘛?
What did he want?
他想干嘛?
What did he want?
马上...
Sex...
...去楼上
...upstairs.
做♥爱♥
Then and there.
就这些?
Is that all?
对就这些
Yeah, that was all.
想和我太太睡觉
Just wanted to fuck my wife.
没错
That's right.
我想这可以理解
Well, I guess that's understandable.
可以理解?
Understandable?
因为你是个非常...
Because you are a very...
...非常漂亮的女人
...very beautiful woman.
等等
Wait.
因为我是个漂亮女人...
Because I'm a beautiful woman...
...所以凡是男人想找我聊天的唯一理由...
...the only reason any man ever wants to talk to me...
...就是想和我上♥床♥ 你是这个意思吗? ...is because he wants to fuck me. Is that what you're saying? 我不认为绝对是那样...
Well, I don't think it's quite that black and white...
...但我们都清楚男人喜欢什么
...but I think we both know what men are like.
照这么说...
So on that basis...
...我可以认定你想和那两个模特上♥床♥了...I should conclude that you wanted to fuck those two models. 总会有例外
There are exceptions.
你凭什么说自己是个例外?
And what makes you an exception?
我之所以认为自己是个例外...
What makes me an exception is that...
...是因为我爱的是你
...I happen to be in love with you.
因为我们已经结婚...
And because we're married...
...因为我决不会欺骗你...
...and because I would never lie to you...
...或者伤害你
...or hurt you.
你有没有意识到你的意思是...
Do you realize that what you're saying...
...你不会和那两个模特上♥床♥的唯一理由...
...is that the only reason you wouldn't fuck those models...
...是出于尊重我?
...is out of consideration for me?
而不是因为你确实不想
Not because you really wouldn't want to.
冷静一下爱丽丝
Let's just relax, Alice.
大♥麻♥让你有点失控了
This pot is making you aggressive.
不这不关大♥麻♥的事是因为你
No! It's not the pot. It's you!
为什么你就不能坦白回答我?
Why can't you ever give me a straight fucking answer?
我觉得我就是在实话实说
I was under the impression that's what I was doing.
我都不知道我们现在在争什么
I don't even know what we're arguing about here.
我没争
I'm not arguing.
我只想找出你的出发点
I'm just trying to find out where you're coming from.
我的出发点?
Where I'm coming from?
这么说吧假如有个很漂亮的女人...
Let's say, for example, you have some gorgeous woman...
...一♥丝♥不♥挂♥站在你的办公室里... ...standing in your office naked...
...而你在检查她那该死的乳♥房♥♥
...and you're feeling her fucking tits.
我想知道...
Now, what I want to know...
我想知道当你捏它们的时候你在想些什么?
I want to know what you're thinking about when you're squeezing them. 艾莉丝我可是个医生
Alice, I happen to be a doctor.
绝对不会心存杂念
It's all very impersonal...
...而且你也知道总会有护士在场
...and you know there's always a nurse present.
所以你捏♥弄♥乳♥房♥♥的时候纯粹只是工作需要对吗? So when you're feeling tits, it's nothing more than your professionalism?
一点不错
Exactly.
我面对病人时绝对不会想入非非
Sex is the last thing on my mind when I'm with a patient.
那么当她的小奶头被捏♥弄♥时...
Now, when she is having her little titties squeezed...
...你觉得她会不会幻想...
...do you think she ever has fantasies...
...帅气的比尔医生的老二是什么样子?
...about what handsome Dr.Bill's dickie might be like?
够了我敢担♥保♥这个假定的...
Come on, I can assure you sex is the last thing...
...见鬼的女病人决不会胡思乱想
...on this fucking hypothetical woman patient's mind.
你凭什么如此肯定?
And what makes you so sure?
最大的理由就是...
If for no better reason...
...因为她会担心我的检查结果
...because she's afraid of what I might find.
那在你告诉她一切正常之后呢? 然后会怎样?
So after you tell her that everything's fine, what then?
然后怎样?
What then?
怎么说呢爱丽丝...
I don't know, Alice...
然后会怎样?
What then?
女人不会...
Women don't...
她们通常不会那样想
They basically just don't think like that.
数百万年的进化结果对不对?
Millions of years of evolution, right?
男人有机会就到处鬼混...
Men have to stick it every place they can...
...但对女人而言就只是安全感和责任感...
...but for women, it is just about security and commitment... ...以及其他的鬼话
...and whatever the fuck else!
你说得太绝对了但有些事情确实是这样
A little oversimplified, Alice. But yes, something like that. 是不是只有你们男人才知道
If you men only knew.
我只知道你已经神智不清你在找我的碴...
What I do know is you got stoned, you tried to pick a fight... ...现在又想让我嫉妒
...and now you're trying to make me jealous.
可你不是那种会嫉妒的人对吗?
But you're not the jealous type, are you?
对我不是
No, I'm not.
你从没为我吃过醋是不是?
You've never been jealous about me, have you?
是的没有
No, I haven't.
为什么你不会为我吃醋?
And why haven't you ever been jealous about me?
我不知道爱丽丝也许是因为你是我妻子
Well, I don't know, Alice. Maybe because you're my wife.
也许是因为你是我孩子的母亲...
Maybe because you're the mother of my child...
...而且我知道你决不会对我不忠
...and I know you would never be unfaithful to me.
你非常非常相信自己...
You are very, very sure of yourself...
...是不是?
...aren't you?
不
No.
我是相信你
I'm sure of you.
你觉得这很可笑?
Do you think that's funny?
去他妈的
All right. Fuck it.
这种状况他妈的很可笑是不是?
Now we get the fucking laughing fit, right?
你...
Do you...
你记得去年夏天在科特角的事吗?
Do you remember last summer at Cape Cod?
记不记得有天晚上在餐厅...
Do you remember one night in the dining room...
...有个年轻海军军官...
...there was this young naval officer...
...和另外两个军官坐在我们旁边的桌上?
...and he was sitting near our table with two other officers? 不
No.
侍者给他带了个口信然后他就走了
The waiter brought him a message, at which point he left. 一点印象都没有吗?
Nothing rings a bell?
...我第一次见到他是那天早上在大堂
Well...I first saw him that morning in the lobby.
他当时在登记住宿...
He was checking into the hotel...
...然后门房♥拿上行李领着他...
...and he was following the bellboy with his luggage... ...去坐电梯
...to the elevator.
经过我身边时他瞥了我一眼就一眼
He glanced at me as he walked past. Just a glance.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
却让我几乎无法...
But I could hardly...
...动弹
...move.
那天下午...
That afternoon...
...海莲娜和她的朋友去看电影
...Helena went to the movies with her friend...
...我们俩做♥爱♥
...and you and I made love.
然后一起计划我们的未来...
And we made plans about our future...
...还谈到了海莲娜
...and we talked about Helena.
可是...
And yet...
...不管什么时候...
...at no time...
...他...
...was he ever...
...都在我脑子里盘旋
...out of my mind.
我那时在想如果他想要我...
And I thought if he wanted me...
...哪怕只是...
...even if it was only...
...一个晚上...
...for one night...
...我都愿意放弃一切
...I was ready to give up everything.
你
You.
海莲娜
Helena.
整个见鬼的将来
My whole fucking future.
所有一切
Everything.
但是很奇怪因为我在这么想的同时...
And yet it was weird, because at the same time... ...却比以往任何时候都更爱你
...you were dearer to me than ever.
那时我对你的爱...
And at that moment, my love for you...
...夹杂着...
...was both...
...痛苦和哀伤
...tender and sad.
那晚我几乎无法入睡...
I barely slept that night...
...而且第二天早上是在恐慌之中醒过来
...and I woke up the next morning in a panic.
我不知道自己是担心他已经离去...
I didn't know whether I was afraid that he had left...
...还是害怕他可能仍然在那
...or that he might still be there.
但是吃晚饭时...
But by dinner...
...我知道他已经走了...
...I realized he was gone...
...而我也...
...and I was...
...放心了
...relieved.
是的我是哈佛医生
Yes, this is Dr.Harford.
什么时候的事?
When did it happen?
我有地址
I have the address.
谢谢
Thank you.
卢- 内森逊死了
Lou Nathanson just died.
我想我得过去露个面
I think I have to go over there and show my face.
- 你好罗莎 - 晚上好哈佛医生
- Hello, Rosa. - Good evening, Dr.Harford.
- 内森逊小姐怎么样? - 不太好她在卧室
- How is Miss Nathanson? - Not so good. She's in the bedroom. 谢谢
Thank you.
请进
Come in.
玛莉恩...
Marion...
哈佛医生...
Oh, Dr.Harford...
你能来太好了
How good of you to come.
我一得到消息就赶来了
I came as soon as I got the message.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 我很遗憾 - 谢谢
- I'm so sorry. - Thank you.
你父亲...
Your father was...
他是个非常勇敢的人
He was a very brave man.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你还撑得住吧?
How are you holding up?
我有点麻木
I'm a bit numb.
我不敢相信这是真的
I don't think it's really sunk in yet.
还是坐下再说吧
Would you like to sit down?
太难以接受了
It's so unreal.
他白天还好好的
Daddy had such a good day.
头脑很清醒还记得很多事情
His mind was clear, and he remembered so many things.
他还吃了点晚餐...
Then he had a little dinner...
...然后说他想休息一下
...and he said he felt like taking a nap.
我到厨房♥和罗莎聊了最多半个小时...
I went into the kitchen and talked to Rosa for half an hour at most... ...当我去看他怎么样的时候...
...and when I went to see how he was...
...我还以为他是睡着了
...I just thought he was asleep.
然后才发现他已经停止了呼吸
Then I realized he wasn't breathing.
照这么说...
From what you've said...
...我相信你父亲是在睡梦中平静离去的
...I'm sure your father died peacefully in his sleep.
天啊但愿是这样
Oh, God, I hope so.
我想我更担心的是他会走得太痛苦...
I think I've been more afraid of the way it was going to happen... ...而不是会不会离去
...than his death itself.
你有没有打电♥话♥通知亲友?
Have you had a chance to phone any of your relatives?
我给伦敦的继母打过电♥话♥ 但她不在
I tried to call my stepmother in London, but she was out.
我男朋友卡尔正在通知亲友...
My boyfriend, Carl, is making some calls...
...他很快就会过来
...and he'll be coming over soon.
我想你在这见过他几次
I think you've met Carl here a few times.
是的我记得他是个老师对吧?
Yes, I remember him. He's a teacher, isn't he?
是个数学教授
A math professor.
我们打算在5月结婚
We're going to get married in May.
真是个好消息恭喜你
Well, that's wonderful news. Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡尔在密歇根大学有个新的教师职位
Carl has a new teaching appointment at the University of Michigan. 我们很快就会搬过去
We'll be moving out there soon.
密歇根是个好地方你一定会很喜欢
Michigan's a beautiful state. I think you'll like it a lot.
换个环境可能对你有好处
It really could be a wonderful change for you, Marion.
天啊不...
Oh, my God, no...
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你...
I love you.
我爱你我爱你我爱你...
I love you, I love you, I love you.
我不想和卡尔一起走
I don't want to go away with Carl.
玛莉恩我想你还不明白...
Marion, I don't think you realize...
我明白
I do.
就算我永远再见不到你至少也要住在离你不远的地方
Even if I'm never to see you again, I want at least to live near you.
玛莉恩听我说听我说
Marion, listen to me. Listen to me.
你现在心情很乱不知道自己在说些什么
You're very upset, and I don't think you realize what you're saying.
我爱你
I love you.
我们几乎不了解对方
We barely know each other.
除了你父亲的事我们从没聊过别的
We haven't had a single conversation about anything except your father. 我爱你
I love you.
也许是卡尔
That's probably Carl.
请不要看不起我
Please don't despise me.
- 你好罗莎 - 你好托马斯先生
- Hello, Rosa. - Hello, Mr.Thomas.
- 她在卧室吗? - 是的
- Is she in the bedroom? - Yes, she is.
谢谢
Thank you.
请进
Come in.
亲爱的
Darling.
我很难过
I'm so very sorry.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
还好
I'm okay.
- 哈佛医生晚上好 - 晚上好卡尔
- Dr.Harford, good evening. - Good evening, Carl.
你今晚能来真是太感谢你了
Thank you very much for coming over here tonight.
- 这是我起码能做到的 - 但对我们意味着很多
- It's the least I could do. - It means a lot to us.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得走了
I was actually on my way out.
玛莉恩...
Marion...
...你父亲一直为你而自豪...
...your father was very proud of you...
...我知道在最后几个月是你给了他很大的安慰
...and I know you gave him great comfort these last months. 谢谢
Thank you.
我送你出去
I'll show you out.
晚安
Good night.
...她嘴里叼着支红玫瑰
Listen to this. She had a red rose in her mouth.
在我面前跳起了艳舞
She was doing a Mexican lap dance right in my face.
真的我脖子后边还留着疤呢
I'm serious! I got scars on the back of my neck.
这娘娘腔是哪个队的?
What team's this switch hitter playing for?
- 看来是"粉红"队 - 看这个同性恋
- Looks like the pink team. - Look at this faggot!
看着点同性恋
Hey, watch it, you faggot!
圣诞快乐 "玛丽"
Merry Christmas, Mary!
- 你的老相好在这 - 绝对一流
- Your butt-brothers are back there! - Prime cut of meat!
想不想骑一下死娘娘腔?
You want to take a ride in this fudge-tunnel, you stupid faggot? 你应该有对大奶♥子♥ 滚远点
You should have tits, you're standing so close!
- 我拉的屎都比你那玩意要粗 - 来吧男子汉
- I got dumps that are bigger than you! - Come on, macho man!。