神探夏洛克剧本S01E02

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

——Sherlock Holmes
SHERLOCK
Season One Episode Two —The Blind Banker
——Sherlock Holmes
茶道中人曾语茶壶经过多道茶的浸润
The great artisans say the more the teapot is used
将愈加温润如玉焕然有光
the more beautiful it becomes.
养壶在于重复多次地用老茶汤汁浇壶身
The pot is seasoned by repeatedly pouring tea over the surface.
陶土吸入茶汤的沉淀
The deposit left on the clay
形成深厚温润的表面光泽
creates this beautiful patina over time.
有些茶壶焕发的典雅的幽光
Some pots, the clay has been burnished
是经四百年前的茶汤浸润而成
by tea made over 400 years ago.
博物馆将在十分钟后关门
This museum will be closing in 10 minutes.
四百年的古董他们允许你用来泡茶喝呢
400 years old, they're letting you use it to make yourself a brew.
有些东西注定不该空坐在玻璃护罩里
Some things aren't supposed to sit behind glass,
它们生来就该被人触碰
they're made to be touched.
为人所用
To be handled.
这些茶壶需要关爱
These pots need attention.
陶土有裂纹了
The clay is cracking.
我不觉得浇一丁点儿茶汁会有多大帮助
Well, I can't see how a tiny splash of tea is going to help.
有时候一些东西需要你仔细地观察
Sometimes you have to look hard at something
才能品味其价值
to see its value.
看到么
See?
这一只的光泽稍微亮些
This one shines a little brighter.
不知道...
I don't suppose... 我是说...
Um, I mean...
你愿意跟我出去喝点东西么
I don't suppose that you want to have a drink?
当然了不是喝茶
Not tea, obviously.
跟我去酒吧喝一杯今晚
Um, in a pub, with me, tonight.
你不会那么喜欢我的
You wouldn't like me all that much.
喜不喜欢由我自己决定的嘛
Can I maybe decide that for myself?
我不能去
I can't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
请别再尝试约我了
Please stop asking.
是保安么
Is that security?
有人在么
Hello?
请工作人员速至收银机...
Can the till supervisor please go to...?
包装区域出现不明货物
Unexpected item in bagging area
请重试
please try again.
商品未扫描请重试
Item not scanned. Please try again.
能小点声吗?
Can you maybe keep your voice down?
额度不足信用卡授权失败好吧我明白了Card not authorised. Yes, all right! I've got it. 请使用其它付款方式额度不足信用卡授权失败Please use an alternative method of payment. Card not authorised.
请使用其它付款方式
Please use an alternative method of payment.
自己留着吧老子不买了
Keep it. Keep that.
你出去好久是啊但我啥都没买成
You took your time. Yeah, I didn't get the
——Sherlock Holmes
什么怎么了?
What? Why not?
因为我在商店里跟自动收银机吵了一架Because I had a row in the shop with a chip and PIN machine.
你...你跟台机器吵了一架?
You... You had a row with a machine?!
差不多它不动弹
Sort of. It sat there
我朝它叫骂你有现金么?
and I shouted abuse. Have you got cash?
用我的卡吧
Take my card.
你该自己去的
You could always go yourself, you know,
你在这坐了一上午
you've been sitting there all morning,
我出门这么长时间你就没挪过窝
you've not even moved since I left.
上次找你办的那个案子呢?
And what happened about that case you were offered 切里亚的钻石? 没兴趣
the Jharia diamond? Not interested.
我给过他们答复了
I sent them a message.
不劳您大驾我能提得动
Don't worry about me, I can manage.
你用的是我的电脑? 当然了
Is that my computer? Of course.
什么我的在卧室呢
What? Mine was in the bedroom.
什么就这么两步你都懒得走么?
What? And you couldn't be bothered to get up?
我设了开机密码的
It's password protected.
不妨说我一分钟内就猜到了
In a manner of speaking. Took me less than a minute to guess yours,
不是什么碉堡嘛
not exactly Fort Knox.
好吧还来
Right. Thank you.
得找个工作了没劲听着是...
Listen, um...
如果你能借我点儿...
..if you'd be able to lend me some...
夏洛克你在听我说话么我得去趟银行Sherlock, are you listening? I need to go to the bank.
对了你所谓去银行...
Yes, when you said we were going to the bank...
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
塞巴斯汀好啊哥们
Sebastian. Hiya, buddy.
好久不见了算算该有八年了吧?
How long - eight years since I last clapped eyes on you?
这是我朋友约翰·华生
This is my friend, John Watson
朋友? 同事
Friend? Colleague.
好吧
Right.
随便坐
Grab a pew.
喝点什么咖啡还是水?
Do you need anything, coffee, water?
不需要么我们不渴谢了
No? We're all sorted here, thanks.
看来你过得挺滋润啊经常出国
So you're doing well. You've been abroad a lot.
怎么说?
Well, so?
全球飞来飞去一个月内两次
Flying all the way around the world twice in a month.
哈我看出来了你又来了
Right. You're doing that thing.
我们是大学同学这家伙总耍这种鬼把戏
We were at uni together, and this guy here had a trick he used to do.
才不是什么鬼把戏
——Sherlock Holmes
他看你一眼就知道你的生平
He could look at you and tell you your whole life story.
是啊我见识过了
Yes, I've seen him do it.
搞得人人自危讨嫌的家伙
Put the wind up everybody, we hated him.
我们去学院宴会厅吃早餐
We'd come down to breakfast in the formal hall
这混蛋就一针见血地指出你前一天鬼混了
and this freak would know you'd been shagging the previous night.
我只是观察细节请指教吧
I simply observed. Go on, enlighten me.
每月出差两回满世界飞全说中了
Two trips a month, flying all the way around the world, you're quite right.
怎么看出来的?
How could you tell?
别告诉我是我领带上溅了一滴
Are you going to tell me there's a stain on my tie
什么曼哈顿产的特制番茄酱?
from some special kind of ketchup you can only buy in Manhattan?
不我... 那是我鞋上的泥点?
No, I... Is it the mud on my shoes?
我刚才在外面跟你秘书聊了会儿
I was just chatting with your secretary outside.
她告诉我的
She told me.
你能赶来我太荣幸了有人非法闯入银行
I'm glad you could make it over, we've had a break-in.
威廉爵士的办公室他曾是行长
Sir William's office - the bank's former chairman.
为表纪念银行保留了他的办公室
The room's been left here like a sort of memorial.
昨晚有人闯入
Someone broke in late last night.
偷了什么? 房间里什么都没少
What did they steal? Nothing.
仅仅留了一条讯息
Just left a little message. 六十秒内出现的
60 seconds apart.
有人在午夜闯进这里
So, someone came up here in the middle of the night,
挥洒颜料一分钟内又离开了
splashed paint around and left within a minute.
有多少种方法进那个办公室?
How many ways into that office?
呵这就是有意思的地方
Well, that's where this gets really interesting.
银行内部每扇门都由这台电脑上锁
Every door that opens in this bank, it gets locked right here.
每个步入式柜台每个洗手间
Every walk-in cupboard, every toilet.
那个门昨晚没有开过?
That door didn't open last night?
我们保安系统有漏洞
There's a hole in our security.
你能找到的话我们付你
Find it and we'll pay you -
五位数
five figures.
这是预付款
This is an advance.
告诉我他怎么进来的
Tell me how he got in.
更大的数额在后面
There's a bigger one on its way.
我不需要金钱激励塞巴斯汀
I don't need an incentive, Sebastian.
他咳咳他是在开玩笑
He's, er... ..he's kidding you, obviously.
暂时由我帮他保管吧
Shall I look after that for him?
谢谢
Thanks.
这个月出国两次
Two trips around the world this month.
你没有问过他的秘书
You didn't ask his secretary,
你那么说就是想故意惹恼他罢了
——Sherlock Holmes
你怎么知道的注意到他的手表了吗?
How did you know? Did you see his watch?
他的表怎么了
His watch?
时间是对的但日期不对
The time was right, but the date was wrong.
日期是两天以前
Said two days ago.
他穿越日界线两次了还没调回来
Crossed the date line twice and he didn't alter it.
一个月内怎么看出来的?
Within a month? How did you get that?
新款百年灵
New Breitling.
今年二月刚刚上市的
Only came out this February.
好吧你觉得我们还需要在这继续查么
OK. So do you think we should sniff around here for a bit longer?
我要的线索齐了多谢
Got everything I need to know already, thanks.
那涂鸦是个讯息
That graffiti was a message.
给银行交易大厅某个员工的
Someone at the bank, working on the trading floors. 只要找到讯息接收方
We find the intended recipient and...
就能牵出留讯息的人了?
They'll lead us to the person who sent it?
当然
Obvious.
交易大厅里有300百名工作人员该从何找起呢Well, there's 300 people up there, who was it meant for?
柱子什么?
Pillars. What?
柱子和屏幕
Pillars and the screens.
很少有地方能看到那涂鸦
Very few places you could see that graffiti from.
范围大大缩小了
That narrows the field considerably. 还有讯息是在
And, of course, the message was left
昨晚11点34分留下的这能说明很多事
At 11 :34 last night. That tells us a lot.
是吗?
Does it?
每小时都有人轮班
Traders come to work at all hours.
有些同香港的交易得半夜进行
Some trade with Hong Kong in the middle of the night.
那条讯息是给半夜里来的人看的
That message was intended for somebody who came in at midnight.
黄页上姓凡·库的人不多
Not many Van Coons in the phone book.
出租车
Taxi!
现在怎么办在这儿呆坐着等他回来么
So what do we do now? Sit here and wait for him to come back?
刚搬进来啥?
Just moved in. What?
楼上这家名牌是新的
Floor above, new label.
也可能是刚换
Could have just replaced it.
没人那么无聊哪位?
No-one ever does that. Hello?
你好我住你家楼下我们应该还没见过面
Hi, um, I live in the flat just below you. I don't think we've met.
是啊呃我才刚搬进来没几天
No, well, er, I've just moved in.
是这样我忘记带钥匙了
Actually, I've just locked my keys in my flat.
要我放你进来吗?
Do you want me to buzz you in?
谢了能顺便借用你家阳台吗?
Yeah. And can we use your balcony?
啊?
What?!
夏洛克
——Sherlock Holmes
夏洛克你没事吧
Sherlock, are you OK?
好吧等你乐意了再给我开门吧
Yeah, any time you feel like letting me in(!)
你觉得会是破产吗?
Do you think he'd lost a lot of money?
城市小青年自杀挺常见的
Suicide is pretty common among City boys.
还不能确定就是自杀得了
We don't know that it was suicide. Come on.
门从里面锁死
The door was locked from the inside,
你是爬阳台进来的
you had to climb down the balcony.
从待洗衣物看来他离开了三天
Been away three days judging by the laundry.
看箱子里有些东西折的很整齐
Look at the case, there was something tightly packed inside it.
多谢我信你就行了不愿意了?
Thanks. I'll take your word for it. Problem? 是啊我可没绝望到要去翻死人内裤
Yeah, I'm not desperate to root around some bloke's dirty underwear.
银行里的涂鸦意图何在呢?
Those symbols at the bank, the graffiti, why were they put there?
某种密码么显而易见
Some sort of code? Obviously.
为什么要画? 要交流的话发电邮啊
Why were they painted? Want to communicate, why not use e-mail?
可能他没有回复
Well, maybe he wasn't answering.
好呀你跟上了
Oh, good, you follow.
还是不懂
No.
哪种讯息让大家唯恐避之不及?
What kind of a message would everyone try to avoid?
比如今天早上?
What about this morning? 你盯着的那些信你说账单?
Those letters you were looking at? Bills? 没错他被威胁了
Yes. He was being threatened.
至少不是煤气公司
Not by the Gas Board.
看看能不能从杯子上提些指纹
...see if we can get prints off this glass.
警官初次见面
Sergeant, we haven't met.
是啊我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are
我希望你最好别碰任何证据
and I would prefer it if you didn't tamper with any of the evidence.
我给雷斯垂德打过电话他过来了么?
I phoned Lestrade. Is he on his way?
他很忙这里由我负责
He's busy. I'm in charge.
还有我不是什么警官我是迪莫克探长
And it's not Sergeant, it's Detective Inspector Dimmock.
这显然是自杀
We're obviously looking at a suicide.
这似乎是所有证据的唯一解释
It does seem the only explanation of all the facts.
错这只是解释之一
Wrong, it's one possible explanation
支持部分证据
of some of the facts.
你有了中意的结论但你
You've got a solution that you like, but you are choosing
选择忽略了与之不符的一切
to ignore anything you see that doesn't comply with it.
比如? 伤口在头部右侧
Like? Wound's on the right side of his head.
所以? 凡·库是左撇子
And? Van Coon was left-handed.
身体得有多柔韧啊
Requires quite a bit of contortion.
——Sherlock Holmes
左撇子? 你竟然没注意到
Left-handed? I'm amazed you didn't notice.
看他家的摆设就知道了
All you have to do is look around this flat.
咖啡桌靠左
Coffee table on the left-hand side,
咖啡杯手柄朝左
coffee mug handle pointing to the left.
电源插头常用左边纸和笔
Power sockets, habitually used the ones on the left. Pen and paper
在电话左侧用右手接电话左手记录
on the left of the phone. Picked up with his right, took messages with his left.
还要继续? 不了你已经说明了
Do you want me to go on? No, I think you've covered it.
还是继续吧快说完了
I might as well, I'm almost at the bottom of the list. 面包板上刀和黄油
There's a knife on the breadboard with butter
放在刀刃右边
on the right side of the blade
因为他用左手握刀
because he used it with his left. It's highly unlikely 左撇子很难对头部右侧开枪自杀
that a left-handed man would shoot himself in the right of his head.
结论有人闯了进来杀害了他
Conclusion, someone broke in here and murdered him -
这才是所有证据的唯一结论
Only explanation of all of the facts.
那枪呢?
But the gun?
他知道会有人来杀他
He was waiting for the killer.
他被威胁过了什么?
He'd been threatened. What?
今天在银行警告了他一次
Today at the bank, sort of a warning.
袭击者进入时他开了一枪
He fired a shot when his attacker came in. 子弹呢从开着的窗户飞了
And the bullet? Went through the open window.
拜托
Oh, come on(!)
这几率该有多小啊
What are the chances of that?!
等着看弹道检测报告吧
Wait until you get the ballistics report.
致命的子弹
The bullet in his brain
不是他枪里的我向你保证
wasn't fired from his gun, I guarantee it.
他的门从里反锁了凶手怎么进来的呢?
If his door was locked from the inside, how did the killer get in?
很好你终于问了个正确的问题
Good, you're finally asking the right questions.
他几乎是用叉子剪自己的头发
He's left trying to sort of cut his hair with a fork,
也就是根本做不到
which of course can never be done.
涂鸦是用来威胁的
It was a threat, that's what the graffiti meant.
我在开会
I'm kind of in a meeting.
你能先跟我秘书预约一下么
Can you make an appointment with my secretary?
我觉得不能等了抱歉塞巴斯汀
I don't think this can wait. Sorry, Sebastian.
你的一位交易员在你办公室工作的被谋杀了One of your traders, someone who worked in your office, was killed.
什么? 凡·库
What? Van Coon.
警方正在他家
The police are at his flat.
被谋杀了? 抱歉影响了大家的胃口
Killed?! Sorry to interfere with everyone's digestion. 还要预约么
Still want to make an appointment(?)
要不九点跟苏格兰场警官约一下?
Would maybe nine o'clock at Scotland Yard suit?
——Sherlock Holmes
哈罗公学牛津大学有为青年啊
Harrow, Oxford...very bright guy.
在亚洲工作过所以……
Worked in Asia for a while, so...
你让他负责香港账户?
You gave him the Hong Kong accounts?
曾经一早上损失了五百万
Lost 5 million in a single morning,
一周内又赚回来了
made it all back a week later.
艾迪有着钢铁般的意志
Nerves of steel, Eddie had.
谁会想杀他呢人人都会树敌
Who'd want to kill him? We all make enemies.
但不是人人都会被爆头
You don't all end up with a bullet through your temple.
常人是不会失陪一下
Not usually. Excuse me.
董事长的短信
It's my chairman.
警方找他了
Police have been on to him.
显然警方说是自杀
Apparently they're telling him it was a suicide.
他们弄错了
Well, they've got it wrong,
塞巴斯汀他是被谋杀的
Sebastian. He was murdered.
恐怕警方不这么看
Well, I'm afraid they don't see it like that.
所以? 所以我老板也不这么看
So? And neither does my boss.
别忘了我雇你查什么的别分心
I hired you to do a job. Don't get sidetracked.
果然银行家都是铁石心肠的混蛋
I thought bankers were all supposed to be heartless bastards.
我要你跑一趟克里斯宾拍卖行
I need you to get over to Crispians.
有两个明代成化年间的古董花瓶拍卖
Two Ming vases up for auction - Chenghua.
你能评估下么应该素琳去啊她才是专家
Soo Lin should go - she's the expert.
素琳辞职了需要你帮忙
Soo Lin has resigned her job. I need you.
就是临时工哦嗯没问题
Just locum work. No, that's fine.
你... 其实以你的资历干这个浪费了
You're, um... Well, you're a bit over-qualified.
呃因为我急需用钱
Er, I could always do with the money.
这周有两位医师度假去了
Well, we've got two away on holiday this week
还有一位因为怀孕离职了
and one's just left to have a baby.
对你来说可能太平凡了
It might be a bit mundane for you.
不不不有时候平凡点也是好事
Er, no, mundane is good, sometimes.
我挺喜欢平凡
Mundane works.
简历上说你曾经是个军人军医
It says here you were a soldier. And a doctor.
你还会别的技能么?
Anything else you can do?
在学校学过单簧管
I learned the clarinet at school.
呵呵期待你的表演哦
Oh..well, I'll look forward to it.
我说过了你能给我递支笔么
I said, could you pass me a pen?
什么啥时候? 大概一小时以前
What? When? About an hour ago.
根本没注意我已经出门了吗?
Didn't notice I'd gone out then?
我去一家诊所面试了
I went to see about a job at that surgery.
怎么样棒极了她很迷人
How was it? Great. She's great.
谁?
Who?
工作
The job.
——Sherlock Holmes
她?
She?!

It.
随便了过来看
Yeah, have a look.
"能穿墙的侵入者"
"The intruder who can walk through walls."
昨天晚上的事
It happened last night.
一记者在家中遭枪击身亡
Journalist shot dead in his flat.
房内门窗皆从内反锁
Doors locked, windows bolted from the inside.
跟凡·库一样
Exactly the same as Van Coon.
天哪你是说... 凶手又得手了
God! You think...? He's killed another one. 布莱恩·卢奇自由职业记者
Brian Lukis, freelance journalist,
在自己家被杀
murdered in his flat.
房门从内紧锁
Doors locked from the inside.
你得承认两次很相似
You've got to admit, it's similar.
两人都是被能穿水泥墙的凶手杀的
Both men killed by someone who can walk through solid walls.
探长你真认为艾迪·凡·库的死
Inspector, do you seriously believe that Eddie V an Coon was
仅仅是一起都市自杀?
just another city suicide?
我猜你该看过弹道检测报告了吧
You have seen the ballistics report, I suppose?
杀害他的子弹是出自他的枪口么
And the shot that killed him. Was it fired from his own gun?

No.
不所以这案子进程本来
No. So this investigation might move 会快很多要是你们当初相信我的话
a bit quicker if you were to take my word as gospel. 我刚向你递交了谋杀调查申请
I've just handed you a murder inquiry.
请给我五分钟调查死者公寓
Five minutes in his flat.
四楼
Four floors up.
所以他们自认为安全了
That's why they think they're safe.
门链搭上门闩上就认为固若金汤了
Put a chain across the door, bolt it shut, think they're impregnable.
他们根本没考虑还有别的方法进入房间
They don't reckon for one second that there's another way in.
我不懂这是个飞檐走壁的凶手
I don't understand. Dealing with a killer who can climb.
你到底在干嘛凶手能像昆虫一样攀墙What are you doing? Clings to the walls like an insect.
这就是他的入口
That's how he got in.
什么?
What?!
他沿墙而上跑过屋顶
He climbed up the side of the walls, ran along the roof,
从天窗跳了进来
dropped in through this skylight.
你开玩笑吧蜘蛛侠吗?
You're not serious?! Like Spider-Man?
他爬上了港口住宅区公寓六楼
He scaled six floors of a Docklands apartment building,
从阳台跳进去杀了凡·库鬼扯
jumped the balcony and killed Van Coon. Oh, hold on(!)
他也是这么进银行的沿着窗架攀进露台
That's how he got into the bank - ran along the window ledge onto the terrace.
我得找到这两个受害人的联系
——Sherlock Holmes
借书卡上敲的日期是他被杀当天
Date stamped on the book is the same day that he died.
夏洛克?
Sherlock?
好杀手到银行
So, the killer goes to the bank,
留下了威胁密码
leaves a threatening cipher at the bank.
凡·库看到后惊慌失措跑回自己家锁上门
Van Coon panics, returns to his apartment, locks himself in.
几小时后他被杀害
Hours later, he dies.
凶手在图书馆发现了卢奇把密码写在
The killer finds Lukis at the library, he writes the cipher
他一定会看到的书架上
on the shelf where he knows it'll be seen.
卢奇逃回家里
Lukis goes home.
深夜同样被杀害
Late that night, he dies too.
他们为什么会被杀夏洛克?
Why did they die, Sherlock?
只有密码能告诉我们
Only the cipher can tell us.
世界全靠编码和密码运转约翰
The world's run on codes and ciphers, John.
从价值百万的银行报警系统
From the million-pound security system at the bank 到你欺负的条码扫描仪
to the PIN machine you took exception to.
我们身边密码术无处不在
Cryptography inhabits our every waking moment.
是我知道但是...
Yes, OK, but...
都是电脑生成的
But it's all computer generated -
电子编译电子密码
electronic codes, electronic ciphering methods.
这次的不同
This is different. 这是古代手法
It's an ancient device.
现代编译法没用
Modern code-breaking methods won't unravel it.
我们这是去哪? 我要去咨询个人
Where are we headed? I need to ask some advice.
什么? 不好意思再说一遍?
What?! Sorry?
你听清楚了我死都不说了
You heard me perfectly. I'm not saying it again.
你咨询别人? 是颜料
You need advice? On painting.
对我得问问专家
Yes, I need to talk to an expert.
新系列的一部分
Part of a new exhibition.
很有意思我命名它为
Interesting. I call it...
城市嗜血狂
Urban Bloodlust Frenzy.
朗朗上口
Catchy(!)
我只有两分钟社区协警
I've got two minutes before a Community Support Officer
就要转过那墙角来了
comes around that corner.
我画着你说?
Can we do this while I'm working?
你知道这谁画的么我认得这颜料
Know the author? I recognise the paint.
像密歇根产的喷力强劲
It's like Michigan...hard-core propellant.
我猜含锌
I'd say zinc.
那个符号呢你认识么
And what about the symbols? Do you recognise them?
都不知是不是个符号
I'm not even sure it's a proper language.
两个人被杀了莱兹
Two men have been murdered, Raz.
——Sherlock Holmes
破解这密码是找到凶手的关键
Deciphering this is the key to finding out who killed them.
这是你们唯一的线索?
And this is all you've got to go on(?)
好像不太够吧你到底帮不帮忙?
It's hardly much, is it? Are you going to help us or not?
我帮你问问
I'll ask around.
肯定有人知道点什么喂
Somebody must know something about it. Oi!
你他妈的在干什么?
What the hell do you think you're doing?
这画廊是登记保护建筑
This gallery is a listed public building.
不不等等不是我画的
No, no. Wait, wait. It's not me who painted that.
我只是帮着拿一下...
I was just holding this for...
还是个狂热分子哈?
Bit of an enthusiast, are we?
她手上有个重要修复项目才进行到一半
She was right in the middle of an important piece of restoration.
她不可能突然辞职的
Why would she suddenly resign?
家庭纠纷她辞呈里说的
Family problems. She said so in her letter.
但她没家庭啊
But she doesn't have a family.
她独自来这个国家的
She came to this country on her own.
安迪那些茶壶那些陶瓷
Andy! Look, those teapots, those ceramics. 已经成了她的心头宝
They've become her obsession.
她都修复它们好几周了
She's been working on restoring them for weeks.
我不信她会突然...抛下它们
I can't believe that she would just...abandon them.
也许是想躲开某个缠着她的人呢?
Perhaps she was getting a bit of unwanted attention? 你怎么这么慢
You've been a while.
是啊你知道的嘛
Yeah, well, you know how it is.
拘留所警官都是慢性子对吧
Custody sergeants don't really like to be hurried, do they?
走程序呗按指纹
Just formalities. Fingerprints,
签罚单周二我还得上治安法庭
charge sheet, and I've got to be in magistrates' court on Tuesday.
嗯? 我夏洛克我周二要上庭
What? Me, Sherlock! In court, on Tuesday!
他们要判我反社会行为罪可以很好
They're giving me an ASBO! Good, fine. 你告诉你那小朋友
You want to tell your little pal
欢迎他随时去自首
he's welcome to go and own up any time.
这个符号我还是搞不明白
This symbol, I still can't place it.
不我要你去趟警察局
No, I need you to go to the police station
问问那记者的事
and ask about the journalist.
他的个人财物应该存档了
The personal effects will have been impounded.
去把他的日记或别的什么记录行程的拿来
Get hold of his diary, or something that will tell us his movements.
去找凡·库的助理
Go and see V an Coon's PA.
追踪他们的行程总会找到重合的
If you retrace their steps, somewhere they'll coincide.
(苏格兰场)
Scotland Yard.
周五从大连飞回来的
Flew back from Dalian Friday.
看来他跟销售连开了几场会
Looks like he had back-to-back meetings with the sales team.
——Sherlock Holmes
能给我打印一份么
Can you print me up a copy?
没问题他去世那天呢?
Sure. What about the day he died?
你能告诉我他在哪吗?
Can you tell me where he was?
抱歉这有个空当
Sorry, I've got a gap.
我有他所有的收据
I have all his receipts.
你的朋友... 听着不管你说什么
Your friend... Listen, whatever you say,
我都百分百赞成
I'm behind you 100 percent.
是个自大的混蛋
...he's an arrogant sod.
就这样而已? 别人说得可要难听多了
Well, that was mild. People say a lot worse than that. 你是来要这个的吧那记者的日记
This is what you wanted, isn't it? The journalist's diary?
他做老板如何阿曼达? 欣赏员工么?
What kind of a boss was he, Amanda? Appreciative? 不我可不会用这个词
Um, no. That's not a word I'd use.
艾迪只欣赏带天价标签的东西
The only things Eddie appreciated had a big price tag.
比如那瓶护手霜是他给你买的吧
Like that hand cream. He bought that for you, didn't he?
看这个
Look at this one.
他去世那天叫过出租车.镑
Got a taxi from him on the day he died, ..
是送他去办公室的
That would get him to the office.
不是交通高峰看看时间
Not rush hour. Check the time.
正在早上18 镑他能到...
Mid-morning.18 would get him
最远到... 西区
as far as... .. The West End. 我记得他说过
I remember him saying.
地铁票一点钟在皮卡迪利广场买的Underground, printed at one in Piccadilly.
他最终是搭地铁回的办公室
So he got a Tube back to the office.
他为什么要搭出租进城搭地铁回来呢?
Why would he get a taxi into town, and then the Tube back?
因为他在送一件重物
Because he was delivering something heavy.
扛着个大包裹上电梯很不方便
You wouldn't lug a package up the escalator.
送东西?
Delivering?!
送给皮卡迪利广场地铁站附近某人
To somewhere near Piccadilly Station.
把包裹放下送到手然后...
Dropped the package, delivered it, and then...
(意大利餐馆收据)
停了一下他饿了
Stopped on his way. He got peckish.
于是你在去地铁站的路上买了午饭
So you bought your lunch from here en route to the station
但是你从哪过来的呢?
but where were you headed from?
你从哪下的出租车?
Where did the taxi drop you?
哦对了
Oof! Right.
艾迪·凡·库死的那天送了个包裹来
Eddie Van Coon brought a package here the day he died.
不管那箱子里是什么
Whatever was hidden inside that case...
我已经拼出了一幅拼图
I've managed to piece together a picture
用零碎信息信用卡账单收据
using scraps of information - credit card bills, receipts.
他从中国回来
He flew back from China,
——Sherlock Holmes
就来了这里夏洛克
then he came here. Sherlock.
就在这街上附近
Somewhere in this street, somewhere near.
不知具体在哪可...
I don't know where, but...
就在那儿的那个商店你怎么知道?
That shop, over there. How could you tell? 卢奇的日记他那天也在
Lukis' diary. He was here too.
他记下了地址哦
He wrote down the address. Oh.
你好
Hello.
想要...招财猫吗?
You want...lucky cat?
不不用了谢谢
No, thanks, no.
只要10镑啊只要10镑
Ten! Ten pounds
我觉得你老婆她会喜欢
I think your wife, she will like.
呃谢谢
Um, thank you.
夏洛克...
Sherlock...
这个标签没错我看见了
The label there. Yes, I see it.
跟密码上一模一样
It's exactly the same as the cipher.
这是个古老的号码系统"苏州码子"
It's an ancient number system - Hang Zhou.
如今只有街头贩子才用
These days only street traders use it.
这就是银行
Those were numbers written on the wall at the bank 图书馆墙上写的数字
and at the library.
用古老的中国异体字写的数字
Numbers written in an ancient Chinese dialect.
这个是15
It's a 15.
我们以为是商标的其实是数字蒙眼布那条水平线也是数字
And the blindfold, the horizontal line. That was a number as well.
是汉字的一约翰我们找到了
The Chinese number one, John. We found it.
两个从中国回来的人
Two men travel back from China,
都直奔招财猫商店而去
both head straight for the Lucky Cat emporium.
他们看到了什么?
What did they see?
不因为他们看到了什么
It's not what they saw.
是他们箱子里拿回来的东西
It's what they both brought back in those suitcases. 你说的不是机场免税品吧
And you don't mean duty free.
谢谢
Thank you.
想想塞巴斯汀说的
Think about what Sebastian told us.
关于凡·库的他在市场上处于机动状态
About Van Coon, about how he stayed afloat in the market.
损失五百万一星期又赚回来了
Lost 5 million. Made it back in a week.
这就是他赚钱的窍门
That's how he made such easy money.
他是个走私者嗯
He was a smuggler. Mm.
有完美的掩护
Cover would have been perfect.
商人经常去亚洲
Businessman, making frequent trips to Asia.
卢奇也是采写中国新闻的记者
Lukis was the same, a journalist writing about China.
他们俩都从事走私
Both of them smuggled stuff about.
招财猫是他们的交货地
The Lucky Cat was their drop-off.
但他们为什么会死呢?
But why did they die?。

相关文档
最新文档