摩登家庭--第6季第1集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语-打印-word版

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

摩登家庭--第6季第1集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英
语-打印-word版
Let me get that, husband. 我来给你擦老公
After a storybook wedding 在经历了状况频出的婚礼
and a magical honeymoon, 和梦幻的蜜月之后
Mitchell and I are finally newlyweds. 米奇尔和我终于喜结连理Are you sure you wouldn't be more comfortable 你不觉得坐在你自己的椅子上
in your own chair? 更舒服一点吗
There's no more "My chair" Or "Your chair." 别再说什么"你的""我的"了
So we got back from our honeymoon several weeks ago, 几星期前我们度完蜜月回来
and it feels like it never -- 感觉就像还未...
Never ended? Oh, my gosh. 还未结束吗老天呐
It's like we have one mind and one heart. 感觉我们同心同德And one chair. 还同椅
Happy three-month anniversary. 结婚三周月纪念日快乐
Oh, is that today? 是今天吗
So, listen, I have this boring cocktail thing at the office, 我们公司今天有个无聊的鸡尾酒会but I should be home by 6:00, 但我应该六点就能到家了
and then we can head to the party. 然后我们可以直接去参加派对
For you, dad. From dad. Again. 给你的小爸大爸送的又来了
Flowers? But you just got me flowers yesterday. 花吗但你昨天刚送花给我了呀
Well, you also had cereal yesterday. 你昨天早餐也吃了麦片啊
And I wouldn't mind having some today. 我不介意今天可以再吃一点
Sure was nice when this house wasn't full of bees. 怀念以前家里没这么多蜜蜂的时候
More syrup for milady? 女士要再来点糖浆吗
Why, thank you, kind sir. 何乐而不为谢谢您真好
Claire, do we still have any of those cookies that you and Luke baked? 克莱尔
你和卢克做的曲奇饼还有吗
Are we the kind of family that has cookies for breakfast? 我们是那种拿曲奇饼当早餐的家庭吗
Yes, we are! 当然我们就是
Yeah! Yeah! 好耶好耶
A butterfly! 有蝴蝶
Oh, my god! 天呐
We are having... 我们度过了
...the most perfect summer... 有史以来最完美的
...ever. 夏天
Don't get me wrong, 别误会
the Dunphys have had some great days. 邓菲家的生活还是很欢乐的
We just have a little trouble stringing them together. 只是这种时光总是断断续续的
Our record was eight consecutive blissful days -- 我们的最好纪录是连续八天的幸福日子December 2007. 那是在2007年12月It was our Hanukkah. 简直是我们的光明节
This summer, all the Dunphys are just clicking. 这个夏天邓菲家所有人都相处融洽Yeah, Haley and Luke are getting along, 没错海莉和卢克和睦相处
Alex is off building houses for the poor. 艾丽克斯去给穷人盖房子了
Which I know sounds awful, but she loves it. 我知道那听起来挺可怕的但是她喜欢
My fashion blog is blowing up. 我的时尚博客人气暴涨
I started doing these live video chats, 我搞起了视频聊天秀
and now I have over 50,000 subscribers! 现在我的频道有五万多订阅者
Oh, plus, my hair has never looked better. 而且我的头发状态好极了
I'm not a religious person... 我不信教
but I just woke up. 但我就是幡然醒悟了
Phil has been gardening. 菲尔搞起了园艺
I've had time to catch up and read the classics. 而我也有时间跟朋友小聚读读名著...when she isn't busy helping me 那是在她不需要帮我完成
with my magic-mirror disappearing trick. 我的魔镜消失魔术的时候
I'm just gonna say it -- suddenly, I love magic. 我刚要说突然之间我爱上了魔术I don't care if it's the middle of the day. 我才不管现在是不是中午
I just want to put you in a box 我只想把你关进箱子
and stick swords in you. 往你身上插"剑"
If this summer wasn't magical enough, 让这个夏天更加梦幻的是
I haven't had a single bad plum! 我都还没吃到过一个坏李子
Oh, my god! 天呐
So, the zipper -- 这个拉链呢
oh, my god! 天呐
Oh, my god! 天呐
Manny! 曼尼
Manny! 曼尼
Come! Talk to your cousins! 来跟你的兄弟姐妹们聊聊
Hola! 你们好
Manny, why you freeze the Colombians? 曼尼你为什么把他们冻起来
If I talk to one of them, 如果我跟其中一个聊起来
I have to talk to 50 of them. 我就得跟其他50个聊
Just do it as a birthday gift. 就当作是生日礼物啊
You always do this. 你总是这样
Your birthday's not till next week. 你的生日在下个星期呢
Not mine. 不是我的生日
It's aunt Rosario's 82nd birthday today. 今天是你萝莎丽奥婶婶82岁生日
That's why all the goats are wearing the party hats. 所以那些山羊才都戴着派对帽Look! 你看
Manny! 曼尼
Hi, everyone. 大家好
Pretty snazzy new cheaters, huh? 新眼镜是不是又漂亮又时髦Five bucks. 才五块钱
I know, right?! 很值对吧
My husband is an older man, 我老公年纪是比较大
but he's not an old man. 但他还不是老头子
But with the track suit and -- and now the glasses, 但穿上运动服现在又戴上老花镜
it's like he just stopped trying lately. 他最近好像不再努力打扮了
Comfort is not everything. 生活不能只求舒适啊
My toes have been numb since my quinceanera. 成人礼后我的脚趾就再没知觉了
We don't have to be at drinks till 5:00, 我们五点再去酒吧
so I'm gonna run a few errands, 我要去办点事
take these bad boys for a spin. 戴眼镜去兜兜风
Ay, Jay, why don't you wear that new outfit that I just got you? 杰
你为什么不穿我给你买的新衣服
Uh, a little flashy, that extra zipper. 那条多余的拉链显得太花哨了
Like a staircase to nowhere. 就像一部没有目的地的楼梯
Yeah, but it makes you look very -- 是啊但会让你看起非常
Honey, I'm so sorry. Right on your toes. 亲爱的我很抱歉掉在你脚趾上了
It's fine. You can drop a pay phone on my foot. 没关系你可以把公用电话砸我脚上
I don't feel a thing anymore. 我一点感觉也没有
And now, as my lovely assistant joins me, 现在我可爱的助手来协助我了
it's time to chant the incantation 我要开始念咒语了
that will send this fair maiden into the sixth dimension. 将这位美女送到第六次元
By the hat of Merlin, by the witches of Gramanthia, 借梅林的帽子格拉曼思雅的女巫之名we do make this offering to you -- be gone! 我们为您奉上精彩的表演消失
Did I do it? Did I disappear? 成功了吗我消失了吗
Almost. Just a little bit of forehead. 差一点露出了点头
Oh, I can scrunch down. 我可以再蹲低点
There's love. 这就是热爱
Hey, guys. 你们好啊
Sweet! You brought the sifter. 太贴心了你把筛粉机带来了
Now I can start my rhubarb pie. 我可以做大黄派了
Ooh, can I help pick the rhubarb? 我能帮你摘大黄吗
Lead the way, kitten. 带路吧小猫咪
Anybody want a plum? 有人要吃李子吗
I'm good. 不用了
I'll grab you a roadie. 我给你拿瓶无醇啤酒
There is no easy way to ask this, 这么问可能不太合适
but are you all high? 但你们这是嗑药了吗
No, Mitchell. We're happy. 才不是米奇尔我们很幸福
Oh, I'm trying to get away from "Happy." 我正在努力逃离幸福All right, in the briefest possible way, 好吧用最简洁的方法
why don't you let me know what's going on? 你直接告诉我是怎么回事吧
Okay, Cam refuses to let the honeymoon end. 小卡拒绝结束蜜月
I have a house full of flowers, endless romantic texts. 我收到了无数的花和肉麻短信I know, I know, I sound like an ungrateful jerk. 我知道我听起来像个不懂感恩的混蛋You do. 是的
It's exhausting. 累死人了
Not to mention impossible to reciprocate. 更别提我完全无法给他对等的爱
Oh, my god! 天呐
Um, anyway, 总之
do you think that maybe I should talk to him gently 你觉得我该不该跟他温柔地说下
about taking it down a notch? 让他适可而止
No, absolutely not. That never ends well. 绝对不行下场会很惨烈
Clearly you thought this said "Be mean." 显然你看成了"刻薄点"
Clearly you thought this said "Be mean." [你是我的]
- Phil, honey, no. - No. -菲尔亲爱的 -不
It's -- okay, don't worry, I... 好吧别担心我...
And it wasn't even Valentine's Day. 那都不是情人节呢
So your advice is to do nothing. 所以你的建议是按兵不动
Yes, Mitchell, as horrible as this sounds, 是的米奇尔虽然这听起来很可怕
you need to suck it up and let yourself be loved, 但你得忍气吞声让自己被他宠爱and Cam will end up dialing back the romance. 小卡最后会降低浪漫程度的
You might just miss it. 你可能还会怀念过去呢
I know I do. 我就是
Here we are. A plum for my peach. 好了给我的小蜜桃一个李子Do you? 是吗
Here you go. 给你
Thank you. 谢谢
Is he okay? 他没事吧
He's Mitchell. 他是米奇尔
Look, I didn't even want to talk about it. 我甚至都不想聊那事We've had such a great thing going on here. 咱家现在顺风顺水的
I don't want to let that kind of negativity in the house. 我可不想让那种负能量进屋Alex! 艾丽克斯
We didn't think you were coming back until next week. 我们以为你下周才回来呢I got a ride home early. 我提前回来了This has been the worst summer ever! 这简直是最烂的夏天
Careful, you idiot! 当心点你个蠢货
You're an idiot! 你才是蠢货
And last night, my tent ripped, 昨晚我的帐篷坏了
so I had to sleep 所以我不得不
under a plywood board leaning up against a van. 靠着一辆面
包车睡在一块胶合板下面Pass me a napkin. 递我一张纸巾吧Is milady's arm broken? 夫人的胳膊断了吗
Yours is about to be. 你的胳膊就要被我打断了
Aww, precious flowers. 祖国珍贵的花朵
Not that I could sleep with all the rats. 反正老鼠那么多我也睡不着
And, by the way, 顺便说一句
if any of you start coughing up blood, my bad. 如果你们开始咳血那是我的错
I think I brought back the plague. 我觉得我带回了瘟疫
What am I doing? 我在干嘛呢
I think I left my backpack in the driveway. 我把书包忘在车道了
Stop kicking me! 别踢我
You're kicking me! 是你在踢我
I'm sorry. I'm just fidgety today. 对不起我今天有些烦躁
It's okay. 没关系
A cookie might help. 吃块曲奇饼会有帮助
Here's that napkin you wanted. 这是你想要的纸巾
I got the mail! 我拿了信
Would it have killed you 给我一张
to give me one without ketchup on it? 没沾番茄酱的纸巾你会死吗
Move! 走开
You have room! 你那边够宽敞了
No, move out! You're 40! 不搬走你都40岁了
Okay. That's enough. 好了够了
Luke, why don't you go water our garden. 卢克你去给花园浇水吧
Haley, just disappear for a minute. 海莉消失一会儿吧
Well, it's not like you could help with that. 反正你也帮不上忙
Abracad-ouch. 说到人家痛处了
Well, it's great having Alex home, huh? 艾丽克斯回家了真好对吧
So great. 太棒了
You don't think that she's the reason why we -- 你不会觉得是她让我们...
No. No, I do not. 不我不觉得
We both knew that this charmed summer 我们都知道这个迷人的夏天
had to have a bump in it somewhere. 迟早会遭遇不顺
Yes. Yeah. 是啊
And it's not like Alex coming home 艾丽克斯回家
could suddenly throw off our whole happy mojo. 又不会让我们的快乐咒语顿时失效How's that plum? 那李子好吃吗
Great. Oh, my god. 挺好吃的天呐
- There she is! - There she is! -她来了 -她来了
Oh, so happy to have you home, honey. 你回家真是太好了亲爱的
Oh, my god! It's a bat! 天呐是只蝙蝠
What's happening?! 怎么回事
Get it out of house! 把它弄出去
Get it away! 弄出去
This is unbelievable. 难以置信
The dry cleaner lost another one of my shirts. 干洗工又搞丢了我的一件衬衣
You know that nice, 你知道那件好看的
red-white-and-blue Hawaiian one? 红白蓝相间的夏威夷衬衣吧Yes, that was a very nice one. 是啊那件真的不错
That's the fourth Hawaiian shirt he's lost. 这是他搞丢的第四件夏威夷衬衣了
I'm telling you, 我告诉你
this is a "Dateline" story waiting to happen. 这事要发展成罪案新闻报头条了
Great talking with you all, 跟你们大家聊天很开心
hey, but someone wants to say hi. 但有人想打个招呼
No, no! 不要
Jay! 杰
Hi, guys. 大家好
Nope, still don't speak Spanish. 还是不会说西语
Always so much fun seeing you guys, though. 但是看到你们还是好高兴啊
Listen, I -- 听着我...
- Gloria? - Hmm? -歌洛莉亚 -怎么
Your cousin's wearing 你表弟穿着我的那件
my black, yellow, and peach Hawaiian shirt. 黑黄桃色相间的夏威夷衬衣
Ay, please, Jay! 拜托杰
Like you're the only man 好像全世界
in this whole wide world that owns that shirt. 就你有那件衬衣一样
These designer specs don't 这种独特的设计不仅会
just make my eyes pop. 让我的眼睛显得很明亮
I can see the cigar burn I put on the left pocket. 我还能看见左边口袋上被雪茄烫的印迹It's a coincidence. 这是个巧合
There's a lot of those. 还有很多衣服呢
Like according to your uncle's hoodie here, 比如说你叔叔的帽衫
he was on my track team at Buchanan High. 他穿的是我在布坎南高中的田径队队服
Hey, guys. Tell you what. 各位这样吧
Why don't we sample some American food for a change? 不如我们换换口味尝尝美国食物So, you're sending my clothes to Colombia? 你把我的衣服寄去了哥伦比亚吗
Just the old ones, and -- 只是旧衣服啦
and they send most of them back. 他们寄回来了大部分衣服
And there it is. 原来如此
Do you have a problem with the way I dress? 你对我的穿衣风格有意见吗
Jay, I love you very, very much. 杰我非常爱你
And I love you very much, but that wasn't the question. 我也非常爱你但我问的不是这个It's just that sometimes I feel like 只是有时候我觉得
you could make a bigger effort on your appearance. 你可以在穿着打扮上做出更大的努力And there it is. 你终于说了Please stop saying that. 别再这么说了
It's just that I feel that lately 我最近就是觉得
you don't make an effort to look good for me, 你不再用心为我打扮自己了
and I'm always making an effort to look my best for you. 但我从来都为你精心装扮自己的For me? Sure. 为我吗是嘛
What? 怎么了
Well, let's face it, you don't really doll up for me -- 我们直说吧你不是在为我装扮自己you do it for you. 你是为了自己You get your hair done, you get your nails done. 你做头发做指甲
Oh, so you wouldn't mind if I stopped fixing myself up? 所以我不打扮自己你也没问题吗No, because I love you for you. 没问题因为我爱的是你
And since we're being honest, 既然我们要说实话
I actually think sometimes... 其实我有时认为
you overdo it. 你有点打扮过度了
And there it is. 你终于说了
You're using it wrong. 这句话不是这么用的
No, this is good. 不这很好
It's good to know that -- that you don't care. 知道你一点也不在乎非常好
This is gonna save me so much time in the future. 我以后可以节省很多时间了
Good. 很好
Good! 很好
Manny! 曼尼
Why? 为什么
I don't care if it's cliché? 我不管俗不俗气
I love the convenience of a nice mini quiche. 我就是很喜欢小乳蛋饼的便捷
You got a little, um... 你那里有一点
Oh, no. Okay. Perfect. 不好吧好极了
Can the new guy embarrass himself any more? 新人还能再尴尬一点吗
Hey, counselor. 大律师
What do I have to do to get you to drop that suit? 我要怎么做你才能把外套脱掉呢Cam, what are you doing here? 小卡你怎么来了
Surprising my "Hugsband"! 给我的"抱抱老公"惊喜啊
I'm hearing that term for the first time. 这个词我还是第一次听说
Yeah. 是啊
So when will you guys be back? 你们什么时候回来
Looks like somebody's entertaining a lady friend. 看来有人准备要取悦女同胞了
Maybe you'll pour her a nice, tall glass of Manny-Schewitz?
也许你会给她斟一杯曼尼·施维滋美酒
You know what? Sometimes just a straight answer. 你知道吗有时候直接回答问题比较好Gloria, can I get an E.T.A.? 歌洛莉亚能给我个大概的时间吗
These are important clients. 这些都是重要的客户
I'd like them to still be alive when we get there. 我希望我们到的时候他们还活着Okay! I'm ready. 好了我准备好了
Seriously? 真的吗
What? 怎么了
Ay, no! I'm so sorry! 不对不起
I forgot this was drinks with your clients. 我忘了是要和你的客户喝东西
Hold on. Okay. 等等好了
I'm ready now. Let's go. 我准备好了走吧
Hey, there, superstar. 你好呀大明星
Moron! 白痴
Derp! 蠢货
It really hasn't been the same here without you. 你不在的时候这里真是大不相同So what do you got there? 你在看什么呢Oh, college brochure! 大学宣传册
You're gonna have your pick of schools. 你要选学校了
You're our little genius. 你是我们的小天才
I just hope -- 我只是希望
What, Claire? What do you hope? 什么克莱尔你希望什么
Well, you have such a perfect record, 你的记录那么完美
I hope they don't hold it against you 我希望他们不会给你不好的评价
that this week you kinda... well... 因为你这周确实
Don't want to say "Quit." 我不想用"半途而废"这个词
You just did. 你已经用了
Are you trying to send me back to that hellhole? 你是想把我送回那个地狱吗
No! It's -- honey, you're part of a team, 不宝贝你是团队的一部分
and there are people relying on you, 有人在指望着你呢
so when you just up and vanish like that, 所以当你像这样消失时
it sort of -- it -- 就好像
Phil? 菲尔
Phil?! 菲尔
Your mom just feels like it's unlike you 你妈妈只是觉得这不像你
to walk away from something. 你不是会撒手不管的人
At least I could walk away. 至少我还能离开
My tent-mate nail-gunned her foot to the floor. 跟我住一个帐篷的人把脚钉在了地板上She was just walking around in a circle screaming 她就那样一边原地打转一边叫
until someone found her! 直到有人发现了她
Why do you guys want to get rid of me so badly? 为什么你们这么想赶我走
No one wants to get rid of you. 没人想赶你走
It's just seven more days. 只不过是再呆七天
You'll feel good about finishing something you started, 善始善终会让你感觉很好的and then you join us for the perfect little summer 然后你就可以跟我们一起度过
we're having here. 这完美的夏天了
Were having until an hour ago. 直到一小时前都很完美
Haley! 海莉
Oh, my god. Okay, I see what this is. 天呐好吧我懂了
You all are happier when I'm not here. 我不在你们都会高兴一点
No, that's not true. 不不是这样的
Save it! 省省吧
I'll get a ride back up there 我会搭车回去的
and you all can continue to enjoy 然后你们所有人就能继续
your perfect, little summer! 享受你们完美的小夏天了
- Alex, honey! - Leave me alone! -艾丽克斯宝贝 -别理我
We just got free Cinemax! 电影台免费了
Here's Mitchell kissing a dolphin. 这是米奇尔在亲一只海豚
Oh, that's him kissing a tiger. 这是他在亲一只老虎
I'm the tiger. 我就是那只老虎
We have fun, you know? 我们太开心了
Were we supposed to bring our spouses? 我们可以带配偶来的吗Hey, Cam? Cam, hey, look. 小卡小卡听着
Um, this is kind of work-only. 这活动只限员工参加
Oh, please. They don't even know I'm here. 拜托他们都没发现我在这I love this song. Let's dance. 我喜欢这首歌我们跳舞吧No, no. Nobody's -- nobody's dancing. 不不没有人跳舞
Shh. Say it with your hips. 用屁股来交流吧
O-kay. 好吧
Hey, uh, no, Cam. Um... 别这样小卡
You know I love you, right? 你知道我爱你对吧
First man that ever did love me right! 第一个用正确的方式爱我的人We have fun. 我们很开心
We do, we do, we do. 确实是我们是的
Um, so, look, I-I was thinking that maybe... 所以我在想也许
we could turn the romance down 我们可以把浪漫行为减少一点
just a little bit, you know? 就一点点
Because it's been getting a little bit -- 因为这些事变得有点
I-I-I don't want to say over the top, but it -- 我不想说是过分了但是Okay, I'm gonna need your help 好吧如果你想继续跳舞的话if we're gonna keep dancing here. 我需要你也动起来
I feel like you're mad. 我感觉到你生气了
So, we had an informal vote over there... 我们搞了个非正式的投票
We're not dancing anymore. 我们没有在跳舞了
Oh, good. 那就好
You know Herb might stop by, right? 你知道赫布可能会来的对吧
He takes the pictures for the company newsletter. 他给公司新闻简报拍照配图Yes, I love "Herb's blurbs." 知道我很喜欢看《赫布宣传报》
Well... 好了
Here come the doors! 到大门了
Usually all the good places have them! 一般高档的地方都会有的
I'm going to open them! 我要开门了哦
Oh, you're such a gentleman, Jay. 你真是个绅士杰
I think I forgot my wallet. 我好像没带钱包
Oh, don't worry. 别担心
I have some money here in my fanny pack, huh? 我腰包里有钱
For god's sake, fine. You win. 看在上帝的份上好吧你赢了
I like it when you make yourself pretty. 我喜欢你打扮漂亮的样子
I win! 我赢了
I just said you won. 我刚说过你赢了
Ay, Jay, what you're feeling right now 杰我发现你不再为我打扮
is what I feel when you stop trying to look good for me. 跟你现在的心情是一样的No, I get it. 我知道的
Then why did you stop trying? 那你为什么不打扮了
Because... 因为
Oh, forget it. It's too stupid. 算了吧理由太蠢了
Tell me. 告诉我
A couple of months ago, 几个月以前
I was shopping at Barneys -- 我在巴尼百货店买衣服
you know I like to stay current. 你知道我喜欢赶时髦
Anyhow, I'm coming out of the dressing room, 当我走出更衣室的时候
and I see these two young guys laughing at me, 我看到两个年轻人在笑我
you know, like "There's the old guy trying too hard." 像是在说"一把年纪了还赶时髦" You know, of course I get mad. 我当然很生气了
But I start thinking, 可我却开始觉得
"They're right, Jay. 他们说得没错杰
You're old. Just be old." 你老了就别装嫩了
Listen to me, Jay Pritchett! 听着杰·普里契特
A lot of people assume 很多人以为
that I married you because of your money, 我嫁给你是为了钱and that's only a very, very small part of it. 这只是其中非常非常小的一部分
I'd like to go back to that. 这点我们需要再聊一下
I married you because you were sexy. 我嫁给你是因为你很性感
You still are. 现在依然如此
Who knows for how long that's gonna last, 谁知道能保持多久
for either of us. 我们俩都一样
So we have to keep making an effort for each other. 所以我们都要为对方努力
Next time you go to Barneys, I go with you. 下次去巴尼百货我陪你去
Maybe you're just making the wrong choices. 说不定你只是选错衣服了
Not always. 至少选你选对了
You want to have a drink? I can change. 你想喝点东西吗我可以换件衣服
No, I think I'll text them, tell them I was sick. 不我还是发短信跟他们说我病了吧Let's go home. You said I was sexy. 我们回家吧你刚说我很性感
Okay, bye, Rosa. Thank you. 好了再见罗莎谢啦
Cam! 小卡
What's up, dude? 怎么了哥们儿
Seriously? 你叫我什么
What, is that too romantic for you? 怎么你觉得这个也太浪漫了吗
He loves me not... 他不爱我
He loves me not... 他不爱我
He loves me not. 他不爱我
Okay, can we talk? 我们能聊聊吗
Actually, no. I'm kind of busy. 不行我有点忙
I'm assuming you forgot it's our three month-iversary. 你大概忘了今天是我们结婚三周月Well, I foolishly set up a celebration 我傻不拉几地布置了一番
that I will kindly get rid of. 不过放心我会清理掉的
Cam! 小卡
No, I didn't forget, 不我没忘
but that's what I want to talk to you about. 但我想跟你说的就是这个
You've been a little bit -- 你有点太
See, look. This is what I'm talking about. 瞧这就是我要说的
You got me another present. 你又给了我一个礼物
Don't touch that. 别碰它
Oh, my -- my heart! 我的心啊
What heart? 你哪有心啊
Cam! Come on! 小卡不是吧
Okay, listen. 好吧听着
I know how lucky I am to have you, 我知道能和你在一起我是多么幸运
but I can't possibly keep up with this level of affection... 但是我承受不了你这么高强度的感情Oh, boy. 天呐
I apologize! I'm a monster! 我道歉我是个禽兽
No, obviously, I'm the monster. 不很明显我才是禽兽
Obviously. 很明显
You know, can I just point out 我能指出
that when we were in Cabo, 我们在卡波圣卢卡斯的时候
you didn't seem to mind all the flowers... 你没有介意那些花啊Yeah, but -- 是的可是
or the back rubs, 或是背部按摩
or the attention. 或是我对你的感情
Well, that -- that was our honeymoon, 那那是我们的蜜月啊
And, yes, I loved it, but it was weeks ago. 没错我很喜欢可都过了好几周了
Well, maybe some of us don't want it to... end! 也许我们中有人不希望那种感觉结束Well, it has to eventually end. 可是最终还是要结束的啊
All right, Cam -- 好吧小卡
Did you have this lipstick or -- 这口红是你的吗
You know, personally, 要知道我觉得
I feel sorry for you that you're so shut off 我很遗憾你这么保守
that a few simple romantic gestures -- 连一点浪漫的举动都
oh,my god! What am I looking at here? 天呐我看的这是什么
Well, I guess I'm crazy, 我想是我太疯狂
because I've taken pictures of you sleeping 自从我们结婚以后every night since we got married 我每晚都会拍你睡着的样子
because you're the man of my dreams. 因为你是我的梦中情人Okay, super quick -- if I was the man of your dreams, 问个问题如果我是你的梦中情人wouldn't you have to be the one sleeping? 睡着的那个人不应该是你吗
Don't pull that thread, Mitchell. 不要再说了[拉那条线] 米奇尔
Speaking of which, what is this? 我正好想问这条线是什么
Don't pull that thread, Mitchell. 不要拉那条线米奇尔
Oh, Cam, come on! 小卡拜托
Even you have to admit this is excessive. 连你也得承认这有点过分了吧
Excessive? Really? 过分你真这么觉得
Struck by Cupid's magic arrow. 你被丘比特的神箭射中了
It's off, Lily. 结束了莉莉
Seriously? Two hours rehearsing with Rosa? 不是吧跟罗莎排练了两个小时呢
Cam, what is going on with you? 小卡你到底怎么了
We just had the most romantic year ever, 我们刚刚经历了最浪漫的一年
planning our ceremony, the wedding, the honeymoon, 策划了我们的纪念日婚礼还有蜜月and I'm just worried if we let this go, 我担心一旦松懈下来
we'll never get it back. 我们就再也浪漫不起来了
Well, that doesn't all just end. 这些又不会就这么结束了
It did once. 已经发生过一次了
You know, the first two years we were together, 我们刚住在一起的前两年
we were insanely romantic. 我们是那么的浪漫
Then it became about parenting a-and working. 然而后来就只剩孩子和工作了
And this last year, we got that back, 直到过去这年我们又重新找回了浪漫
and I just realized I've dropped the ball. 我才发现是我没有坚持努力经营浪漫
Oh, no. 不
Well, m-maybe you -- you shouldn't be the only one 也许不应该由你一个人
carrying the ball. 负责经营浪漫
What if you did a give-off to me? 要是你把这个责任递给我呢
A hand-off. 是交给你
Okay, what -- yeah. 好把那。

相关文档
最新文档