销售员简单材料

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Customer Service Process
First impressions —第一印象
1.Greeting the customer —招呼主顾
---- saying it with a brighter smile and polite —微笑,有礼貌
a.Hello, / Hi –您好
b.How are you? / How do you do? –您怎么样?
c.Good day, good morning, good afternoon, good evening–
早上好,中午好,晚上好
d.It’s great (good) to see you. / Glad to meet you. –
很兴奋见到您
e.It’s great (good) to see you again. –很兴奋再次见到您
f.Welcome to our restaurant/ shop/store. –欢迎到临我们饭店/专卖店
g.Hope you enjoy your meal. –希望您用餐愉快
2.Helping the customer –协助主顾
---- recommend items of its one of our popular items
推荐流行饰品
---- pay attention to customer’s need
存眷主顾需求
a.Can (May) I help you?–我能为您办事吗
b.What can I do for you?–我能为您做些什么
c.Is there anything I can do for you? –我能为您做些什么
d.Can I get you anything else? –我能为您做些什么
e.I’m always at your service.–我总是为您办事
f.Would you like to try our famous food? –您愿意试试我们的餐点吗?
3.Cashier work –出纳员的事情
a.How to count. –怎么数数
b.Receiving and verifying cash or credit / charge card payments. –
收银,找零,信用卡付账,现金付账
c.Correctly giving change and issuing receipts. –
正确收银,开发票
d.Assisting in attending to customers on a “first come first serve” basis. --
“先来先办事”
e.Up-keeping of cleanliness at the cashing point / area. –
收银台的清洁卫生
i.Total amount is …… -- 总数是
ii.The amount is …… -- 总数是
iii.That would be …… --总数是
iv.Here’s your change. –这是找零
v.Thank you. –谢谢
vi.Please come again. –欢迎再次到临
根本数字
one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty, sixty, seventy, eighty, ninety, one hundred, thousand, million, billion
Money counting -- 钱的盘算
1cent -- 1分
5 cent -- 5分
10 cent -- 1毛
50cent -- 5毛
1 dollar -- 1新币
5 dollar -- 5新币
Eg. SGD122.80 – one hundred and twenty two dollars and eighty cents only
SGD7.28 – seven dollars and twenty eight cents only
4.Saying goodbye –离别
---- make sure the customer is satisfied. Thank your customer for coming in to your (business) shop.
确保主顾满意,谢谢主顾到临
a.Goodbye. –再见
b.See you again. –再见
c.Goodbye and thank you for coming. –再见,欢迎到临
d.Goodbye and hope to see you again. -- 再见,欢迎到临
e.Have a nice day. / Have a good time. –祝您玩得愉快
f.It was a pleasure seeing you. –很兴奋见到您
5.Directions –偏向
---- make sure give the clear directions to customer.
确保给主顾正确指向
e.g. Where is the toilet? –茅厕在哪里?
a. Turn left. –向左转
b. Turn right. –向右转
c. Go straight. –直走
d. In front of. –前面
e. Opposite o
f. –相反
f. Beside of. –旁边
g. Behind of. –背面
h. Between.–在……中间
I Cross the road. -- 过马路
J Pass along. –已往
K Pass by. –已往
L Pass through. 穿过
Inquiry –询价
主顾询价常用语
1. How much, please? 请问,多少钱?
2. What does it sell for? 这个卖多少钱?
3. How much does it cost? 这个要多少钱?
4. What’s it worth? 这值多少钱?
5. How much do you sell it? 这个你卖多少钱?
6. How much do you want / ask for it? 这个卖多少钱?
7. How much would a suit made of this material cost?
用这种料子做的一套衣服要多少钱?
售货员报价常用语
1. The price depends on the quality of leather. 代价凭据皮的质量而定。

2. It’s priced at 120 dollars. 这个订价120美元。

3. They are very good for the price. 论代价,这些是很不错的。

4. The size makes no difference in price.统一代价。

5. It comes to $200. 一共200美元。

6. They are sold by the set.他们按套出售。

7. They are five yuan each. 每个5元。

售货员论价用语
1. It’s real bargain. 这是真正的自制货。

2. The price is moderate enough.代价够自制了。

3. We don’t give discounts. 我们不打折。

4. It’s our standard price. 这是我们的标准价。

5. It’s the preferential price. 这是优惠价。

6. It’s the preferential price. 这是平价。

7. It’s market / selling price. 这是市场/零售价。

8. That’s almost cost price. 这险些是本钱价。

9. No discount.不打折。

10. Why not buy it, with the 50% discount. 打五折啊,为什么还不买呢?
11. That’s the best we can do. 我们不能再让了。

12. I’ll meet you half way. 我让一半。

13. It’s worth the price. 值这个价。

主顾还价常用语
1. Can you cut the price a bit? 你可以自制点吗?
2. Can you come down a bit? 能自制点吗?
3. This is nice, but I suppose it’s quite expensive. 东西不错,但是我觉得贵了。

4. That is shocking! 贵的惊人!
5. That is too dear / expensive. 太贵了。

6. It’s more than the usual price. 这比一般代价贵!
7. The price is not reasonable. 这代价不公平。

8. Can you sell it for 3 yuan? 3元你卖吗?
9. I can give you no more than 20 yuan. 我最多只能给20元。

10. He offered me 20 percent discount, but I refused.
他给我打八折,可我拒绝了。

售货员谈论尺寸常用语
1. What size (would you like/ want)? 你要多大尺寸?
2. What size do you take/ want/ wear? 你要什么尺寸?
3. What’s your size? 请问你要多大尺寸?
4. May I ask what the size is? 请问你要多大尺寸?
5. What size shoes do you wear? 你穿多大尺寸的鞋子?
6. I’m afraid we don’t have anything in your size.恐怕我们没有适合你的尺码。

7. Here is a pair in your size. 这双是你穿的尺码。

主顾谈论尺寸常用语
1. I want a medium-size one. 我要中号的。

2. I’m looking for a size 39 T-shirt. 我想要一件39码的T恤。

3. Have you got a bigger size? / Have you got a size large?
大一点的尺寸你们有码?
4. It’s my size. 这是我的尺寸。

5. This is the right size. 这尺寸还好!
主顾要求调货退款
1.How can I wear it whose buttons flied away during the past three days?
刚买了3天,纽扣就掉的全部都找不到,你说这衣服我怎能穿?
1.It’s little longer. Can you change one for me?
这件有点长,你能帮我换一件吗?
2.Do you want to wash your hands of it? It’s you who sold it to me.
你想逃避责任吗,要知道,是你卖给我的。

3.Ok, let me see you boss.
好吧,让我见你们老板。

4.I beg your pardon, but I really prefer the grey one to this perfect white one. I’ll pay extra
money if change it for me.
请原谅,我其实更喜欢这个灰白色的,而不是这个纯白色的。

如果你给我换的话,我愿意特别付款。

谈论质量
1. What do you think of its quality? 你认为这个质量怎么样?
2. Which kind is the most durable? 哪种最耐用?
3. Our wears are always dependable. 我们的商品是信得过的。

4. It’s of good quality.这是优质品。

5. The quality is excellent. 这质量很好。

6. It’s of the highest quality. 这个是高质量的。

7. It’s very durable.这很耐用。

8. It’s guaranteed for three years. 这商品保用3年。

9. It wears well and keeps its shape. 这个耐穿且不走样。

售货员询问颜色常用语
1. What color do you like? 你喜欢什么颜色?
2. What color? 你要什么颜色?
3. Which color do you prefer? 你喜欢什么颜色?
4. What’s your favorite color? 你最喜欢什么颜色?
5. How about the color? 这颜色怎么样?
6. Is this your favorite color? 这是你最喜欢的颜色吗?
7. Do you want to see any more color? 你还想看看其他颜色吗?
8. Which color do you prefer, pink or light green?
你想要哪一种颜色?粉红照旧浅绿?
9. Do you think it’s a bit too dark? 你认为颜色太暗了一些吗?
10. I’m sorry, but navy blue is the darkest we have in stock.
对不起,水师蓝是我们现有的最深的颜色了。

11. The color is quite in fashion the year. 这是今年的流行色。

主顾挑颜色常用语
1. Please show me the blue one. 请把那件蓝的给我看看。

2. I want something in light color.我要浅色的。

3. I prefer a different color. 我喜欢另一种颜色。

4. I’d like something plain and quiet. 我要朴素,淡雅的。

5. It’s a bit too garish. 这个有点花哨。

6. That color suits my complexion. 那颜色适合我。

7. Yellow becomes me. 黄色很称我。

8. Doesn’t it fade? 这个不会褪色吧?
9. Will the color in this material fade? 这料子不会褪色吧?
10. The purple blouse goes well with my skirt. 这件紫色的衬衫和我的裙子很配。

售货员谈论式样用语
1. Do you like this design? 你喜欢这种图案么?
2. How do you like this pattern / style? 你觉得这个格式、式样怎么样?
3. What do you think of the style? 你觉得这个式样怎么样?
4. What kind would you like to see? 你想看什么式样的?
5. What style of coat would you like to buy? 你想要什么式样的外套?
6. What style do you prefer? 你喜欢什么式样的?
主顾谈论式样用语
1. Is this the only design you have? 你们只有这种图案吗?
2. Do you have the same design in red? 同样图案的你们有赤色的吗?
3. Do you have any shirts that will fit me? 有我能穿的衬衫么?
4. Is the style in fashion now? 这种式样现在流行么?
评头论足
1. Sleeveless dress looks really classy on you!
你穿上这件无袖连衣裙显的好崇高
2. You baby doll looks straight out of the pages of Fashion.
你的娃娃套装就像直接从《时尚》杂志里穿出来的一样。

3. This tank top is made for you. 这件背心超适合你。

4. You look amazing on that long sleeve blouse!
你穿上这件长袖女士衬衫看起来棒极了!
5.That color doesn’t flatter many people, except you.
许多人都不符合那种颜色,可你差别。

6. Anything looks good on you. 你真是衣服架子,穿什么都悦目。

7. You look so dazzling with that yellow sweatshirt and checked shirt.
你穿上这件黄色休闲衫和方格裙子看起来很迷人。

8. Loose fitting clothes made with natural materials is my suggestion for you.
我发起你穿天然材质的宽松衣服。

9. That’s a very becoming dress.
那是一件很称身的衣饰。

Color –颜色
What is the color of your shirt?
你的衬衫什么颜色?
What color are you wearing?
你穿什么颜色衣服?
I’m in grey/ blue/ yellow/ white/ black/ red/ orange/ purple/ brown/ light blue/ dark blue/ transparent……today.
Number –数字
one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty, sixty, seventy, eighty, ninety, one hundred, thousand, million, billion
Size –尺寸
What’s your size? 你多大尺寸?
What size do you wear? 你穿多大尺寸?
May I measure your size? 我可以量一下你的尺寸吗?
S – Small 小号
M – Medium 中号
L – Large 大号
XL – Extra large 超大号
Free Size 均码。

相关文档
最新文档