阿甘正传 台词

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

那一天

for no particular reason,

不知什么原因

I decided to go for a little run.

我决定出去跑一趟

So I ran to the end of the road,

所以我跑到路的尽头

and when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town. 当我到达那里,我想也许我能跑到城边

And when I got there,

而当我到达那里

I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County.

我想也许我能跑遍绿茵县

Now, I figured since I'd run this far,

这时我想既然我跑了那么远

maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama.

也许我可以跑遍亚拉巴马州

And that's what I did.

我就这么做了

I ran clear across Alabama.

我横越整个亚拉巴马

No particular reason. I just kept on going.

不知什么原因,我继续跑

I ran clear to the ocean.

我一直跑到大海

And when I got there,

当我到达那里

I figured since I'd gone this far,

我想既然我跑了那么远

might as well turn around, just keep on going.

也许不如掉头继续跑

And when I got to another ocean,

然后当我跑到另一个大海

I figured since I'd gone this far...

我想既然我跑了那么远…

I might as well just turn back

我也许不如掉头

and keep right on going.

when I got tired, I slept.

当我累了,我就睡觉

when I got hungry, I ate.

当我饿了,我就吃饭

When I had to go...

当我想去…

you know...

你知道…

I went.

我就去

And so...

所以…

you just ran?

你不停地跑?

Yeah.

# Lookin' out at the road rushin' under my wheels # “看着路在车轮下延伸”

# Lookin' back at the years gone by

# “看着一年年时光飞逝”

# Like so many summer fields

# “就象一片片夏日农田”

# In '65, I was 17

# “六五年那时我十七岁

# And runnin' up one on one

# “我在一刻不停地奔跑”

# I don't know where I'm runnin' now

# “我不知道跑到了何处”

# I'm just runnin' on

# “我只是在不停地奔跑”

# Runnin' on

# “奔跑

# Runnin' on empty

# “无缘无故地奔跑

# Runnin' on

# “奔跑”

# Runnin' dry

# “精疲力竭

# Runnin' on...

# “奔跑…”

I'd think a lot...

我想了很多事…

about Mama and Bubba and Lieutenant Dan.

关于妈妈和布巴还有丹中尉

But most of all,

但最经常的

I thought about Jenny.

我在想念珍妮

I thought about her a lot.

我非常想念她

For more than two years,

两年多来

a man named Forrest Gump,

一位名叫福雷斯甘的人

a gardener from Greenbow, Alabama,

stopping only to sleep,

来自亚拉巴马绿茵县的园艺师,除了睡觉

has been running across America.

就是不停跑步横越美国

Charles Cooper brings you this report.

查尔斯库珀为你报导

For the fourth time

他这是第四次

on his journey across America,

进行横越美国的旅程

Forrest Gump, the gardener from Greenbow, Alabama, 福雷斯甘,来自亚拉巴马绿茵县的园艺师

is about to cross the Mississippi River again today.

今天将再次跑过密西西比河

I'll be damned. Forrest?

天那,福雷斯?

Sir, where are you running?

先生,你为什么要跑?

Are you doing this for world peace?

你是为了世界和平吗?

Are you doing this for the homeless?

相关文档
最新文档