办公室常用语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1.I am writing to inquire whether you can provide your latest catalogue .

我来信是要询问您是否能提供贵公司最新的目录。

2.The purpose of this letter is to ascertain if you are capable of supplying your latest model.

写此信的目的是要确认您是否能供应贵司最新的机种。Ascertain=see find out 弄清,查明

The reason for this letter is to learn …

I am /we are writing to learn…

I/we would like to know ..

3.I am writing this letter on behalf of Life Supplies.

我仅代表莱夫供应商写这封信

4.Here are the details about your delivery.

以下是关于您货物运送的细节。

5.For your review, attached is my business plan.

附件为我的营运计划书,请您审阅。

6.I am writing to inquire about the advertisement for a senior engineer position.

This is in response to your recent advertisement for a senior engineer position.(对….的反应)

此信旨在回应贵司最近所刊登资深工程师一职的广告。

7.Per(介词)your request, attached are the materials about

cyper-commuting .

依据您的要求,附上电子通勤的相关资料

Following your request ,attached is your receipt for the payment this month.

按照您的要求,附上本公司支付款项的收据

8.With regard to your delivery scheduled for next Wednesday ,I regret to tell inform you that the shipping will be delayed.

关于您下周三运送的货品,很抱歉要告知您货物将要延后

In regard to/ with respect to /as for /about

9.I need your help in the following matter

我需要您协助处理以下事项。

10.We are interested in your range of office supplies.

我们对你们的办公用品有兴趣range(类别,级别)

a wide range of 各式各样的

I am very interested in learning more about your products

11.Your company was recommended to me by Mr .Jason Cage of Stream Co.

12.I enjoyed meeting with you the other day.

It was a pleasure meeting with you the other day.

很开心那天能和你见面

13.It was wonderful to finally meet you in person.

终于能见到您本人实在太好了(很高兴只前见到对方本人,

现在是以信件做后续联络)

14.It was great talking with you on the phone yesterday.

It was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone yesterday.

很高兴昨天能与您在电话中交谈

15.Per our phone conversation,I will send you the new contract by this Firday.

如我们电话中所谈,我会在本周五之前将新合约寄给你

16.As I am sure you will remember ,on August 5,we offered you

a quotation for our CS5 monitor.

相信您会记得在八月五日,我们有提供给您CS5显示器的报价。

17.Thank you again for lunch and the opportunity to chat a bit about our operations here in Taiwan.

It was a great pleasure to meet you last week and to discuss your advertising campaign for the Seek series(很高兴上周能和您见面并讨论贵公司寻找产品系列的广告宣传活动)

再次感谢您能一起共进午餐,并给我们机会聊一下我们在台湾营运的情况。

18.Thank you for taking time out to demonstrate your latest design.

感谢您抽空展示公司的最新设计

take time out to do

相关文档
最新文档