hotel English 酒店英语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
(1)I would like to reserve a twin/ double room at your hotel for four nights from June8, 2002.
我想向你们旅馆预订一间双人房,2002年6月8日入住,总共四天。
(2)Please reserve a single room under the name of Mr. Lin.请以林先生的名义定一间单人房。
(3)What's the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同?
(4)A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night. 一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。
(5)If there are no room available for the above period, please inform me ASAP as I must look for another hotel.如果在上述期间没有空房,请尽快告知以便另寻旅馆。
(6)I would like to book a flight to Paris on January 8 on Air France, First Class and round trip.
我要订一张去巴黎的往返票,1月8日,法航,头等舱。
(7)We do have a single room available for those dates.我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。
(8)What is the rate,please?请问房费多少?
(9)The current rate is$ 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。
(10)What services come with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?
(11)By the way,I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.
顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。
Dialogue A
Individual clients check in(散客入住
G=客人
R:=接待员
R:Good afternoon. Madam.Welcome to Grand Park Kunming .May I help you?
下午好,欢迎光临昆明君乐酒店,请问有什么可以帮到您?
G:Yes, I’d like to check-in .please. 我要登记住宿。
R:Certainly, Madam. May I have you name, please?
好的,小姐。能告诉我您的姓名吗?
G:I’m Christine.Nolan 我叫克莉丝汀•诺兰
R:Do you have a reservation, Ms. Nolan? 诺兰小姐,请问您预定了房间吗?
G:Yes, form today. 是的,预定了。从今晚开始。
R:OK, Ms .Nolan, please show me your passport.
好的,诺兰小姐,麻烦您出示一下您的护照。
R:(双手接客人证件)
R:(扫描客人证件后双手归还客人)
R:Just a moment, please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while)
Thank you for waiting.
Ms. Nolan. Your reservation is for a business single room for one night, the room rate is
¥800 that including two breakfasts. Is that all right?
请稍等,我查一下预定记录。(过了一会)让你久等了,诺兰小姐,您预定了一个晚上的
商务单间,房价¥800(房价用手指给客人不要说出报价),
含两份早餐是吗?
G:Yes. 是的
R:Print out the registration form? 打印住宿登记表。
(再次与客人确认姓名,来店离店日期,房号,房价和早餐数等信息并礼貌的让客人在登记单上签名)R:Y ou stay here one day, the deposit is
¥1500,you want pay for credit card or cash? 您住一天,押金是¥1500,请问您是刷卡还是付现金呢?G:By Credit Card. 刷卡。
R:OK, Ms. Nolan, please show me your credit card, I’ll brush
¥1500 of per-authorization(预授权)as your deposit.
Do you have a password of your card?
好的,诺兰小姐请您出示一下您的信用卡,给您刷¥500的预授权做您的押金,请问您的
卡有密码吗?(刷卡前先核实是否为有效的信用卡,有无客人签名)
G:Yes. 有密码
R:OK, please input the password. 好的,请您输一下密码。
R:刷卡后双手将卡还给客人,礼貌的让客人在
POS单上签名并再次告知刷卡的金额)
R:This is for you to brush a ¥1500 per-authorization, please sign in POS list to confirm.
这是给你刷的¥1500的预授权,请您在POS单上签字确认