新外研社高中英语必修一课文部分内容(原文+译文)

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

新外研社高中英语必修一Reading原文

Unit 1 A new start(新的开始)

Understanding ideas

My First Day at Senior High

我在高中的第一天

After I had pictured it over and over again in my mind, the big day finally arrived: my first day at senior high!

我在脑海里一遍又一遍地想象它之后,那个重要的日子终于到来了:我上高中的第一天!

●I woke up early and rushed out of the door in my eagerness to get to know my new school.

我早早地就醒了,迫不及待地跑出门去了解我的新学校。

The campus was still quiet when I arrived, so I decided to explore a bit.

当我到达的时候,校园还很安静,所以我决定去探索一下。

●I was looking at the photos on the noticeboard when I heard a voice behind me.

当我正在看布告栏上的照片,这时听到身后有个声音。

“New here?”

“新来的?”

Turning around, I saw a white-haired man.

我转过身来,看见一位白发老人。

“Yes,” I replied.

“是的。”我回答。

“I'm wondering what life is going to be like here.”

“我想知道这儿的生活将会是什么样子的。”

“Don't worry,” he gave me a smile.

“别担心。”他给了我一个微笑。

“You'll soon find out.”

“你很快就会明白的。”

How true these words were!

这些话是多么真实啊!

When my English teacher stepped into the classroom, I was surprised to see the same man I had met earlier.

当我的英语老师走进教室时,我惊奇地看到了我先前遇到的那位老人。

“Good morning, everyone.

“大家早上好。

Before we start, please come to the front one by one and introduce yourself to the class.

在我们开始之前,请大家一个接一个地到前面来,向全班同学介绍下你自己。

I'll go first ...”

我先开始……”

“What?!”

“什么?!”

I tried to turn on my brain but the engine just wouldn't start.

我试着启动我的脑子,但引擎就是发动不起来。

“I should say my name, of course.

“当然,我应该说我的名字。

But what else?

但还有什么?

What could I say to make a good first impression?

为了留下一个好的第一印象我该说些什么呢?

Something about my insect collection, perhaps.”

也许是关于我收集昆虫的一些事吧。”

I was organising my words in my head when the girl next to me gave me a nudge.“It's your turn!”

我正在组织脑子里的语言,这时我旁边的女孩推了我一下。“轮到你了!”

●With butterflies in my stomach, I breathed deeply.

我忐忑不安地深吸了一口气。

“Hi, I'm Meng Hao.”

“你好,我是孟浩。”

Everyone started laughing.

大家开始笑起来。

I looked at them in panic.

我惊慌地看着他们。

“Nice to know we share the same name,” said my new teacher.

“很高兴知道我们共享同一个名字。” 我的新老师说。

I had been too nervous to pay attention when he introduced himself!

他自我介绍时,我太紧张了,没有注意听!

Although I was embarrassed, his words made me a lot more relaxed!

虽然我很尴尬,但他的话让我放松了很多。

When we had all introduced ourselves, Mr Meng said, “Well done, everyone!当我们都介绍了自己后,孟老师说:“大家都做得很好!

I know this isn't easy for many of you.

我知道这对你们当中的很多人来说是不容易的。

But this is just the kind of thing you are going to face at senior high.

但这正是你们在高中将要面对的事情。

Challenges like this might sometimes put you under pressure.

像这样的挑战可能有时会给你们带来压力。

But it all depends on what you do.

但这完全取决于你做什么。

Keep calm and be prepared.

保持冷静,做好准备。

That way, you'll make the most of your time at senior high.”

这样,你就能充分利用你在高中的时间。”

相关文档
最新文档