预订酒店英语对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

酒店预订英语

1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。

2.What's the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同?

3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。

4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。

5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?

6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。

7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。

8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。

9.We do have a single room available for those dates.

我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。

10.What is the rate,please?请问房费多少?

11.The current rate is$50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。

12.What services come with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?

13.That sounds not bad at all.I'll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。

14.By the way,I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.

顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。

15.Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。

16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是?

17.Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。

18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。

19.After you,please.你先请。

20.Excuse me,where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?

21.There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。

22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。

23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?

24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

25.Excuse me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

26.We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?

27.I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜。

订房用语:

1.有什么需要帮助您呢?

Excuse me , What can I do for you ?

2.你要订什么标准的房间?

Do you have any requirements of the room?

3. 请坐下,稍等一会儿,我们帮你打电话预订下。

Take a seat and wait a minute , please. We are calling the (font office of )the hotel to confirm if there is a room available.

4. 大床房single room 标间double room

5.请写下你的姓名和电话,我们帮您预订房间。

Please write down your name and telephone , we need them to book the room.

6.房间为您保留到晚上6:30pm.

We will keep the room for 6:30 pm .

7. 这是酒店的中文/英文地址和电话,你到了酒店,只要报上名字就可以入住了。

This is the Chinese / English address of the hotel , you just tell the font office your name .

8. 你要打的去酒店还是坐大巴,我们可以帮你叫的士,你也可以乘通往阿波罗酒店的机场大巴到市中

心后再打的。

How would you like to the hotel ? by taxi or by bus ? we can call a taxi for you , or you can take the airport bus to the Apolo hotel and take a taxi on the city center.

9. 汽车南站the south station coach .

10. 需要我们直接帮您叫出租车去酒店吗?

would you like me to call a taxi to the hotel for you ?

3.请坐下,我们正为你联系的士,待会的士司机会过来,你就可以出发了。

Seat and wait a moment . the driver will come and direct you.

4.请慢走,祝你旅游愉快。Have a good trip.

旁边的便利店里有卖ID卡。我带你去吧。

相关文档
最新文档