(完整版)酒店常用的英语情景对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

酒店常用的英语情景对话

现在国人出去外面的多了,那么外面去到外面要住酒店时,怎么跟人家表达呢?下面,小编在这给大家带来酒店常用的英语情景对话,欢迎大家借鉴参考!

入住

(F: Frontdesk G: Guest)

F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you?

欢迎来到海边酒店。能为您做点什么吗?

G: I’d like a room, please.

我要住店。

F: Would you prefer a single or a double?

你是要单人间还是双人间呢?

G: A double, please. How much is that?

双人间,价格是多少?

F: It’s $145.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying?

145美元每晚,你要住几晚呢?

G: Just tonight.

就今晚。

F: OK. One night comes to $145.00 plus tax. May I have your name please?

一晚含税总共145美元。您的名字是?

G: It’s Davies. Robertson Davies.

我是达维斯。

F: And how do you spell that, sir?

怎么拼写呢?

G: It’s D-A-V-I-E-S.

是D-A-V-I-E-S。

F: So that’s D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room?

好的,你想要如何付款?

G: Do you take VISA?

能用VISA卡吗?

F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express.

可以,我们接受VISA卡,万事达卡,美国运通。

G: Great. I’ll pay with VISA then.What time is checkout?

我用VISA付款,退房时间是?

F: Checkout is at 10 o’clock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know?

10点退房。您的房间号是505。您还有其他疑问吗?

G: And is there a restaurant?

有餐厅吗?

F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and there’s a café next to the lobby.

3楼有餐厅,有一个咖啡厅在大厅旁边。

G: Is there a pool here?

有游泳池吗?

F: Yes, there is. It’s on the 2nd floor. But you have to bring the towel from your room.

有的,在2楼。但是需要自己带毛巾。

G: Great. What time does the restaurant close?

餐厅什么时候关门呢?

F: They both close at 10:00 P.M.

餐厅和游泳池都是10点。

G: 10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:30 A.M.

好的,6:30能够叫醒我吗?

F: Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 6:30 A.M. Enjoy your stay.

没问题,叫醒服务6:30,希望您住的愉快!

了解更多前台英语,点击以下图片进入:

点餐

(W: Waiter G: Guest)

W: Good evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation?

晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?

G: Yes,I’m Mr.Johnson.

我是Johnson.

W: This way, please, Mr.Johnson. Here is your table. Is this all right?

这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗?

G: Thank you.It’s nice,indeed.

谢谢,非常好。

W: My pleasure.Here’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?

不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗,先生女士?

G: No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?

还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?

W: How much would you spend?

你大概消费多少钱呢?

G: I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.

钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。

W: Yes,sir.Let me introduce you to some specials.

好的,先生。让我向您介绍一些特色菜。

了解更多餐厅英文,点击以下图片进入:

客房服务

(R:Room Attendant G:Guest)

R: This is housekeeping, can I help you?

这是客房服务中心,有什么可以帮到您吗?

G: I forgot my adapter. Can I borrow one?

我忘了带转换插头,能借一个吗?

R: Yes, we can lend you a travel adapter. There is a deposit of 5 Euro.

没问题,我们可以借一个给您,不过您要付五欧元的押金。

G: That’s fine. Also, may I have extra towels?

可以。我可以多要几条毛巾吗?

R: Of course.How many would you need?

当然可以,要几条呢?

G: Two bath towels please. Thank you.

相关文档
最新文档