翻译句子5

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

7.慎重考虑后再作决定。
Consider carefully before you decide.
8.受邀参加聚会他感到非常荣幸。
He considered it a great honour to be invited to the party.
9.尽管受了伤,她还是认为自己很幸运。
She considered herself lucky though she suffered injuries.
1.就他而言,别人怎么想并不是最重要的。
As far as he was concerned, what other people thought was not the most important thing.
2 .他问了几个关于我们学校未来的问题。
He asked several questions concerning the future of our school.
3这则新闻震惊了公众,引发了对在校学生人身安全的很多担忧。
The news shocked the public, leading to great concern about students’ safety at school.
百度文库
4.我不需要买新车,我的那辆旧车还很好。
I don’t need to /needn’t buy a new car as my old one is still in good condition.
5.只要他撤销所有诉讼,我就同意他的建议。
I agree to his suggestion on condition that he drops all charges.
6.要改善北京的交通条件,我认为应该拓宽或修建更多道路。
To improve the traffic conditions in Beijing, I think we should widen or build more roads.
12.要把弱项转化成强项,你可以考虑参加实践性的学习。
To turn your weakness into strength, you may consider taking hand-on learning.
10.要时刻考虑到你会对环境造成什么影晌。
Always consider what influence you might have on the environment.
11.我写信的目的是希望你们能考虑这些问题并加以改善。
I write the letter in the hope that you can consider these problems and make some improvements.
相关文档
最新文档