外出旅行酒店结账常用英语口语完整版

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

外出旅行酒店结账常用

英语口语

HEN system office room 【HEN16H-HENS2AHENS8Q8-HENH1688】

餐厅结账时英语对话

A: Hello, can I have my bill?

甲:你好,请拿我的账单。

B: Sure, just a moment.

乙:好的,请稍等。

A: Do you accept credit cards?

甲:你们接受信用卡吗?

B: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.

乙:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

A: I'll pay in cash then.

甲:那我就付现金吧。

(They are going to leave after dinner.)

(他们饭后要走了。)

Jack: Could we have our bill, please?

杰克:请拿张单,好吧?

Waiter: Sure, sir. How would you like to have your bill a bill for three of you or a bill for each?

服务员:好的。请问你们要怎么结账三人合起来结还是分开结

Jack: A bill for three of us, please.

杰克:合起来结。

Waiter: Here's your bill, sir. It's eighty-seven have a check on it.

服务员:这是您的账单,先生。共87元。请核对。

Jack: (5, and 6,... Jack is checking.)Would you mind explaining this to me?What is

杰克:(五、六……,杰克在核对。)请给我解释一下这个,你不介意吧第四项是什么

Waiter: Of course not. Let me see... No. 4 is the main course and it is 38, not 33.

服务员:当然不介意。让我看看。第四项是主菜,是38元,不是33元。

Jack: I see. Is service charge included?

杰克:我知道了。服务费包括了吗?

Waiter: Yes, the service charge is 15%.

服务员:包括了。服务费是15%。

Jack: All right. Can I pay with my credit card?

杰克:好。我能用信用卡付吗?

Waiter: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.

服务员:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

Jack: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

杰克:很遗憾。

Waiter: But we accept checks.

服务员:但我们接受支票。

Jack: Good.

杰克:好吧。

餐厅结账常用口语

Check, please.

麻烦请结帐。

Can I pay here?

可以在这儿付帐吗?

We like to pay separately.

我们想要分开算帐

I think there is a mistake in the bill.

帐单有一些错误。

Could you check it again?

可不可以麻烦再确认一次帐单?

Can I pay with this credit card?

可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?

May I have the receipt, please.

请给我收据。

Can I have the bill?

请拿我的账单,好吗?

I think you short changed me.

我想你少找我钱了。

I'm sorry we don't accept credit dards.

对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

Can I pay with a personal check?

我能用私人支票付款吗?

用旅行支票付账

Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

你们收旅行支票吗?

Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。

Guest: Here is my passport.

这是我的护照。

Waiter: Thank you.

谢谢。

Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?

Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?

Guest: No problem.

没问题。

相关文档
最新文档