银行英语情景对话

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

A:Hi,Mike,long time no see.I am glad to meet you here,How are you? B:Fine,thanks.What are you doing here?

A:I want to open an account in the bank. What about you?

B:I’d like to deposit some money in my account. Oh ,It’s my turn, waiting for a moment.

A:Ok.

C:What can I do for you, sir?

B: I'd like to deposit 5,000 RMB yuan in my account.

我想在我的账户上存5,000元人民币。

C:Please give me your money with the passbook.

请把您的钱和存折递过来

B:All right. Here you are.

好,给您

C:Oh,we find it is a counterfeit note.

噢,我们发现这是一张假钞。

B:Really?I don't remember where I got it from.Please return it to me.

是真的吗?我记不起是从哪儿得来的。请退还给我吧。

C:Well,according to the regulation, a counterfeit note should be confiscated. 嗯,根据规定,假钞须没收。

B:Then I'll loss a note of 100 RMB yuan.

那我就要损失100元人民币。

C:It's the only way we could do, but we’ll issue a receipt to you that shows the note you presented to us has been proved counterfeit and has been confiscated by our bank.

我们只能这样做,但我们将开一张收据给您,证明您交给我们的那张纸币是假币,被我行没收。

B:Oh,I see .And I'll give you another note for 100 RMB yuan.

我明白了。那我给您补100元人民币。

C:Here is your passbook and the confiscation receipt for you.Please check it. 这是您的存折,没收收据,请核对。

B:It's right.I am sorry to bring you so much trouble.

不错。很抱歉给你们添了那么多麻烦。

C:That's all right.

一点都不麻烦

D:Is there anyting I can do for you?

A:I want to open a current account.

我想开活期存款账户

D:Please fill in this application form.

请填写这张申请单

A:(A moment later)Here is the filled out application form.Is everything all right?

(过了一会。)这是填好的申请单。这样填可以吗?

D:Yes,quite all right.Please show me your ID card.

很好。请出示您的身份证。

A:Here it is.

D:By the way, you will have to make a deposit when you open an account.

顺便提一下,您在开户的同时得存一些钱.

A:Fine.Here is 100 RMB yuan.

D:Well, everything is done.Here is your deposit book.

A:Thanks a lot.

相关文档
最新文档