斯巴达300勇士电影台词
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
1
When the boy was born...
男孩出生的时候
2
...like all Spartans, he was inspected.
必须像每个斯巴达人一样接受检验
3
If he'd been small or puny or sickly or misshapen... he would have been discarded.
如果他很瘦小或虚弱,或多病,或畸形他就会被抛弃
4
From the time he could stand, he was baptized in the fire of combat.
从他能站立的那一刻起,就要接受战火的洗礼
5
Taught never to retreat, never to surrender.
学会永不退缩,永不投降
6
Taught that death on the battlefield in service to Sparta...
直到为了捍卫斯巴达战死沙场
7
...was the greatest glory he could achieve in his life.
这是一名勇士一生最大的荣耀
8
At age 7, as is customary in Sparta...
一个七岁的男孩,按照斯巴达惯例
9
...the boy was taken from his mother and plunged into a world of violence.
必须离开母亲的怀抱进入弱肉强食的暴力世界
10
Manufactured by 300 years of Spartan warrior society...
承袭斯巴达战士300年的传统
11
...to create the finest soldiers the world has ever known.
训练出世上最勇猛的战士
12
The agoge, as it's called, forces the boy to fight. Starves them, forces them to steal.. .and if necessary, to kill.
艰苦训导是它的目标它迫使男孩去战斗,让他忍受饥饿,迫使他去偷窃如果必要,还要去杀戮
13
By rod and lash the boy was punished taught to show no pain, no mercy.
木棍和鞭子用来惩罚这个男孩让他忘记了伤痛和怜悯
14
Constantly tested, tossed into the wild.
他被扔在了野外,接受更多的考验
15
Left to pit his wits and will against nature's fury.
只能用他的智慧和意志去对抗大自然的狂暴
16
It was his initiation his time in the wild. for he would return to his people a Spartan or not at all.
他在野外的时期,只是一个开始因为他以斯巴达人的身份回到他的族人中去或者根本就回不去
17
The wolf begins to circle the boy. Claws of black steel. .fur as dark night.
野狼开始围着这个男孩如钢铁般的利爪,如黑夜般的皮毛
18
Eyes glowing red... jewels from the pit of hell itself The giant wolf sniffing...savoring the scent of the meal to come.
眼里发着红光 如同万丈深渊里的两颗宝石 巨大的恶狼嗅到了…美味鲜肉的味道.
19
It's not fear that grips him…only a heightened sense of things. The cold air in his lungs.
并不是害怕束缚了他而是对某种东西不断加深的感受 是他肺里充满冰冷的空气.
20
Windswept pines moving against the coming night.
大风吹袭着松树…在夜幕中摇动
21
His hands are steady. His form... perfect.
他的双手沉稳… 动作敏捷…完美无缺
22
And so the boy, given up for dead...returns to his people, to sacred Sparta, a king!
男孩抛开了死亡,回到了族人的身边回到了神圣的斯巴达,成为了王
23
Our king, Leonidas!
!
我们的王!列奥尼达!
24
It's been more than 30 years since the wolf and the winter cold.
距离那次冬天里遭遇狼的事已30年了
25
And now, as then, a beast approaches.
而现在,一只野兽正在靠近…
26
Patient and confident, savoring the meal to come.
耐心并且自信,它嗅到了肉的味道
27
But this beast is made of men and horses...swords and spears.
这只野兽由人、马、刀、剑组成
28
An army of slaves, vast beyond imagining, ready to devour tiny Greece.
是一支奴隶大军,庞大得超乎想象准备要吞噬渺小的希腊
28
Ready to snuff out the world's one hope for reason and justice.
企图扼杀世界上理智和正义的唯一希望
29
A beast approaches... and it was King Leonidas himself who provoked it.
野兽正在靠近 这是列奥尼达王挑起的战争
30
That's it. Now, the more you sweat here, the less you'll bleed in battle.
就是这样!现在付出的汗水越多,战场上流的血就越少
31
My father taught me... that fear is always a constant. But accepting it ...makes you stronger
我父亲教导我,害怕是一直存在的 接受它 会让你变得更强
32
My queen.
我的皇后
33
A Persian emissary awaits Leonidas.
波斯使者在等候列奥尼达
34
In the end... a Spartars true strength …is the warrior next to him.
最终,斯巴达人真正的力量 是他身边的勇士
35
So give respect and honor to him, and it will be returned to you.
尊重身边的人并给予荣耀 你会得到回报的.
36
First... you fight with your head. Then you fight with your heart
首先,用脑子去战斗 然后用心去战斗
37
What is it? A Persian messenger awaits you.
什么事?是波斯使者求见
38
Do not forget today's lesson. Respect and honor. Respect and honor.
别忘了今天学的 尊重与荣耀 尊重与荣耀
39
Councilman Thereon. You found yourself needed, for once.
塞隆议员,你终于发现自己派上用场了
40
My king and queen I was just entertaining your guests.
我的王与皇后,我只是在招待来宾
41
I'm sure.
我想也是
42
Before you speak, Persian...know that in Sparta everyone even a king's messenger......is held accountable for the words of his voice.
在你开口前,波斯人,要知道在斯巴达…每个人,甚至是王的使者,都对他说的…
每一个字负责.
43
Now, what message do you bring?
那么,你带来了什么口信?
44
Earth and water.
土地和水
45
You rode all the way from Persia for earth and water?
你千里迢迢从波斯赶来就是为了土地和水?
46
Do not be coy or stupid, Persian.You can afford neither in Sparta.
别天真了,波斯人.在斯巴达,你一样也给不了
47
What makes this woman think she can speak among men?
这个女人怎么能在男人中说话?
48
Because only Spartan women give birth to real men.
因为斯巴达女人孕育了世上真正的男人
4
9
Let us walk to cool our tongues.
让我们走走,消消火气
50
If you value your lives over your complete annihilation...listen carefully, Leonidas.
若你看重你们的生命,而不想被一举歼灭那就仔细听着,列奥尼达
51
Xerxes conquers and controls everything he rests his eyes upon.
一切薛西斯眼神停留过的事物都被他征服和控制了
52
He leads an army so massive, it shakes the ground with its march.
他率领的军队是如此雄壮所到之处,地动山摇
53
So vast, it drinks the rivers dry.
又是如此庞大,可以喝干河水
54
All the God-King Xerxes requires is this: A simple offering of earth and water....a token of Sparta's submission to the will of Xerxes.
天王薛西斯要求的只是…土地和水这样简单的祭品作为斯巴达臣服于薛西斯意志的象征
55
Submission. Now, that's a bit of a problem.
臣服?那可有点麻烦
56
See, rumor has it...the Athenians have already turned you down.
瞧,有传言说,雅典人已经拒绝了你
57
And if those philosophers and boy-lovers have found that kind of nerve, then...
如果那些哲人和小伙子发现…
58
- We must be diplomatic.- And, of course, Spartans...
我们外交上必须灵活 当然了,斯巴达人…
59
...have their reputation to consider.
也必须考虑他们的名声
60
Choose your next words carefully Leonidas.
小心你的下一句话,列奥尼达
61
They may be your last as king.
可能会是你作为国王说的最后一句
62
"Earth and water."
土地和水
63
Madman. You're a madman.
疯子,你是个疯子
Earth and water. You’ll find plenty of both down there.
土地和水,你在下面会找到很多的
64
No man, Persian or Greek, no man threatens a messenger.
波斯和希腊,没有人,没有人威胁使者
65
You bring the crowns and heads of conquered kings to my city steps. You insult my queen
你带着被征服国王的王冠和头颅踏进我的领地 你侮辱了我的皇后
66
You threaten my people with slavery and death.
你用奴役和死亡,威胁了我的人民
67
Oh, I've chosen my words carefully, Persian.
哦,我很小心地选择了我的话,波斯人
68
Perhaps you should have done the same.
也许你也应该这么做
69
This is blasphemy. This is madness!
这是亵渎,这是愚蠢的
70
Madness?
愚蠢的?
71
This is Sparta!
这是斯巴达!
72
Welcome, Leonidas.
欢迎你,列奥尼达
73
We have been expecting you.
我们都在等你
74
The ephods, priests to the old gods.
五大长老是古代天神的祭祀
74
Inbred swine .More creature than man .Creatures whom even Leonidas must bribe and beg.
天生卑劣的人,不是人而是傀儡甚至列奥尼达都必须行贿和乞求的傀儡
75
For no Spartan king has gone to war without the ephors' blessing.
斯巴达国王没有一个不是…带着五长老的祝福上战场的
76
The Persians claim their fo
rces number in the millions. I hope, for our sake, they exaggerate.
波斯人声称有百万大军.我希望他们夸大其词了
77
But there's no question, we face the most massive army ever assembled.
但毫无疑问,我们面对的是有史以来最庞大的军队
78
Before your plan is heard...what do you offer?
在你说出计划之前,你的贡品是什么?
79
We will use our superior fighting skills... .and the terrain of Greece herself to destroy them.
我们会运用我们高超的战斗技术 和希腊自身的地形来消灭他们
80
We will march north to the coast, where I will make sure...
我们会向北行军,直到海边.我们要确定…
81
It is August, Leonidas. The full moon approaches.
现在是八月,列奥尼达很快就要满月了
82
The sacred and ancient festival. Sparta wages no war at the time of the Carneia.
是神圣和古老的节日 在卡尔涅亚祭的时期斯巴达不能发动战争
84
Sparta will burn!
斯巴达会被火烧!
85
Her men will die at arms...
她的男人会战死
86
...and her women and children will be slaves or worse.
她的女人和孩子会成为奴隶甚至更糟
87
Now, we will block the Persian coastal assault...by rebuilding the great Phocian Wall.
我们通过重建波斯城墙阻挡波斯人从沿海发动的进攻。
88
And from there, we will funnel them into the mountain pass we call the Hot Gates.
那时,我们就把他们集中到我们称作温泉关的山口里
89
Now, in that narrow corridor their numbers will count for nothing.
在那个狭窄山谷里他们的兵力就不值一提了
90
And wave after wave of Persian attack...will smash against Spartan shields.
波斯人接二连三的进攻会被斯巴达人的盾牌粉碎
91
Xerxes' losses will be so great his men so demoralized...he will have no choice but to abandon his campaign.
薛西斯的损失会相当巨大军队士气会严重受挫他别无选择,只有退兵
92
We must consult the oracle. Trust the gods, Leonidas.
我们必须征询先知的意见。相信众神,列奥尼达
93
I'd prefer you trusted your reason.
我宁愿你相信你的理智
94
Your blasphemies...have cost us quite enough already.
你的亵渎,已经让我损失够多了
95
Don't compound them.
别再增加了
96
We will consult the oracle.
我们会征询先知的意见
97
Diseased old mystics.
旧有的病态的迷信
98
Worthless remnants of a time before Sparta's ascent from darkness.
在斯巴达还处在黑暗时期就遗留下来的无价值的残留
99
Remnants of a senseless tradition.
毫无意义的传统残留
100
Tradition even Leonidas cannot defy...for he must respect the word of the ephods.
哪怕是列奥尼达,都不能违抗的传统 因为他必须尊重五长老说的话
101
That is the law.
这就是法律
102
And no Spartan, subject or citizen, man or woman...slave or king, is above the law.
不管是臣民还是公民
,男人还是女人奴隶还是国王斯巴达人…无人能凌驾法律之上
103
The ephors choose only the most beautiful Spartan girls...to live among them as oracles.
五长老只挑选最漂亮的斯巴达女子作为先知…生活在他们之中。
104
Their beauty is their curse,for the old wretches have the needs of men...and souls as black as hell.
她们的美貌是她们的诅咒。这些老巫婆能够满足男人的需要…她们的灵魂和地狱一样黑暗
105
"Pray to the winds... Sparta will fall. All Greece will fall.
向四方祈祷 斯巴达将会沦陷整个希腊都会沦陷
106
Trust not in men …honor the gods. Honor the Carneia."
不要相信男人 尊重众神 尊重卡尔涅亚祭
107
The king's climb down is harder.
国王下山的路变得艰难
108
Pompous, inbred swine.
妄自尊大、天生卑贱的人
109
Worthless, diseased, rotten... corrupt
卑鄙、病态、堕落 腐败
110
Truly, you're in the god-king's favor now...O wise and holy men.
你们现在真正得到了天神的宠爱哦,明智而圣洁的人们
111
Yes.
是的
112
And when Sparta burns,you shall bathe in gold.
当斯巴达被火烧的时候你们将沐浴在黄金里
113
Fresh oracles shall be delivered to you...daily...from every corner of the empire.
新鲜的先知每日都会从帝国的各个角落运送到你们这里
114
Your lips can finish what your fingers have started.
你的嘴唇停下了你的手指忍不住开始动了
115
Or has the oracle robbed you of your desire as well?
先知是不是把你的欲望也偷走了?
116
It would take more than the words of a drunken adolescent girl...to rob me of my desire for you.
我对你的愿望可不是喝醉酒的少女的一两句话就可以让我放弃的
117
Then why so distant?
那你为什么那么冷漠?
118
Because it seems...though a slave and captive of lecherous old men...the oracle's words could set fire to all that I love.
因为现在似乎…先不管先知是不是…那些老色鬼的奴隶和傀儡她的话,足以对所有…我热爱的东西构成威胁
119
So that is why my king loses sleep and is forced from the warmth of his bed?
那就是我王无心睡眠…离开他温暖睡床的原因?
120
There's only one womars words that should affect the mood of my husband.Those are mine.
只有一个女人的话可以影响我丈夫的心情 那是我说的话
121
Then what must a king doto save his world...when the very laws he is swornto protect force him to do nothing?
当一个国王发誓捍卫的法律…迫使他不能采取行动时他怎样才能拯救世界?
122
It is not a question of what a Spartan citizen should do...nor a husband, nor a king.
这不是一个斯巴达人或丈夫,或国王…该怎么做的问题
123
Instead ask yourself, my dearest love...what should a free man do?
相反要问问你自己,我最深爱的人。一个自由的人该怎么做?
124
Is t
his all of them?-
这里是全部的人?
125
As you ordered. Three hundred.
按照你的要求,300人
126
All with born sons to carry on their name‘
都是一脉相承的父子兵
127
We are with you, sire。For Sparta.。 For freedom.。To the death.
陛下,我们跟随你 为了斯巴达,为了自由 至死不渝
128
He is your son. He is too young to have felt a woman’s warmth.
他是你的儿子 他太年轻了,还没感受过女人的温暖
129
I have others to replace him。Astinos is as brave and ready as any.
我还有别的孩子可以替代他.阿斯蒂诺斯和其他人一样勇敢和乐意接受
130
No younger than we were the first time you stood next to me in battle.
他可不比我们第一次并肩战斗时年轻
131
You are a good friend...but a better captain, there is none.
你是个好朋友。但作为一个出色的统帅…还不是
132
My good king.
我的国王
133
My good king, the oracle has spoken.
我的国王,先知说了
134
The ephors have spoken.。There must be no march.
五长老说了,不可以出兵
135
It is the law, my lord.
这是法律,阁下
136
-The Spartan army must not go to war.
斯巴达军队不可以参战
137
Nor shall it.
当然不参战了
138
I've issued no such orders.
我可没有下达这样的命令
139
I'm here just taking a stroll,stretching my legs.
我只是在这里散步,伸伸我的腿
140
These 300 men are my personal bodyguard.
这300个人是我的御用护卫
141
Our army will stay in Sparta.
我们的军队会留在斯巴达
142
Where will you go?
你要去哪?
143
I hadrt really thought about it...but now that you ask...I suppose I'll head north.
我还真没想过,不过…既然你问了,我想我要去北边
144
The Hot Gates?
温泉关
145
Move out!
出发!
146
Move out!
出发!
147
What shall we do?
我们该怎么办?
148
What can we do?
我们能怎么办?
149
What can you do?
你们能怎么办?
150
Sparta will need sons.
斯巴达需要男孩子
151
Spartan!
斯巴达人!
152
Yes, milady?
在,夫人?
153
Come back with your shield...or on it.
带着你的盾牌回来,不然就战死沙场。
154
Yes, milady.
好的,夫人
155
"Goodbye, my love."
再见,我的爱人
156
He doesn't say it.There's no room for softness...not in Sparta.
他没有说出来。没有温存的空隙,在斯巴达没有
157
No place for weakness.
没有软弱可以存在
158
Only the hard and strong,may call themselves Spartans.
只有坚毅刚强的人,才能称作斯巴达人
159
Only the hard. Only the strong.
只有坚毅,只有刚强
160
We march...for our lands, for our families, for our freedoms.
我们行军 为了我们的家园…我们的家人,我们的自由
161
We march.
我们行军
162
Daxos. - What a pleasant surprise.
达克索斯,真令人惊喜啊
163
This morning's full of surprises, Leonidas
.
今早充满了惊喜,列奥尼达
164
We've been tricked.
我们被欺骗了
165
Can't be more than a hundred.
不会超过100个人
166
This is a surprise .
这很惊奇
167
Silence.
安静
168
This isn't their army.
这不是他们的军队
169
We heard Sparta was on the warpath and we were eager to join forces.
我们听说斯巴达在出征路途上 我们渴望能够加入
170
If it is blood you seek,you are welcome to join us.
如果你要找的是鲜血 那么欢迎你加入我们
171
But you bring only this handful of soldiers against Xerxes?
但你只带了这点士兵来对抗薛西斯?
172
I see I was wrong to expect Sparta's commitment to at least match our own.
我还以为斯巴达会信守承诺,看来我错了
173
Doesrt it? 是吗?
174
You, there. 你
175
What is your profession?
你是干什么的?
176
I'm a potter, sir.
我是制陶工,阁下
177
And you, Arcadian.
你呢,阿卡迪亚人,?
178
What is your profession?
你是干什么的
179
Sculptor, sir.
雕刻工,阁下
180
Sculptor.
雕刻工
181
And you?
你呢?
182
Blacksmith.
铁匠
183
Spartans! What is your profession?
斯巴达人,你们是干什么的
184
You see, old friend?
瞧,老朋友?
185
I brought more soldiers than you did.
我比你带了更多的士兵
186
No sleep tonight...
今夜无眠
187.
not for the king.All his 40 yearshave been a straight road...
不是因为作为国王他的整个四十年就是一条直路
188
to this one gleaming moment in destiny...this one radiant clash of shield and spear sword and bone, and flesh and blood.
命中注定通往这闪光的一刻这一刻盾与矛,剑与骨血与肉的碰撞四射
189
His only regret...is that he has so few to sacrifice.
他唯一的遗憾是,他能献出的太少
190
We're being followed.
我们被跟踪了
191
It has followed us since Sparta.
它从斯巴达…就开始跟着我们了
192
My king! Look!
国王,看啊!
193
What happened here?
这里发生了什么?
194
Where are all the people?
人们都去了哪里?
195
Persians.
波斯人干的
196
I put their number at around 20.
我估计他们有20人左右
197
A scouting party.
他们走了
198
But these footprints...
但这些脚印
199
Behind us!
小心后面!
200
Child!
是孩子
201
It's quiet now.
现在安静了
202
They...They came with beasts from the blackness.
他们带着薄雾从黑色中走来
203
With their claws and fangs ...they grabbed them.
用他们的爪牙掠夺了我们
204
Everyone...but me.
每个人…除了我
205
The villagers. I found them..
村民们…找到他们了
206
Have the gods no mercy?
众神还有怜悯心吗?
207
We are doomed.
我们要遭厄运了
208
Quiet yourself.
闭上你的嘴
209
The chi
ld speaks of the Persian ghosts, known from the ancient times.
这个孩子所说的波斯幽灵在古代就已经知道了
210
They are the hunters of mers souls.
他们猎杀人类的灵魂
211
They cannot be killed or defeated.
他们无法被打死和击败
212
Not this darkness. Not these lmmortals.
不要是这些黑暗之物不要这些不死之身
213
Immortals?
不死之身?
214
We'll put their name to the test.
我们要考验下他们的名字
215
Into the Hot Gates we march.
我们行军进入了温泉关
216
Into that narrow corridor we march...
我们行军进入了狭窄的山谷
217
...where Xerxes' numbers count for nothing.
在那里,薛西斯的兵力就不值一提了
218
Spartans, citizen-soldiers, freed slaves.
斯巴达人,公民士兵,获得自由的奴隶
219
Brave Greeks, all.
所有勇敢的希腊人
220
Brothers, fathers, sons...
兄弟们,父亲们,儿子们
221
we march.
我们行军
222
For honor's sake, for duty's sake,
为了荣耀,为了职责,
223
for glory's sake, we march.
为了光荣,我们行军
224
Look! Persians.
看!波斯人
225
Into hell's mouth we march.
进入地狱之门,我们行军
226
Let's watch these motherless dogs...
让我们看看这些杂种畜牲
227
as they're embraced by the loving arms of Greece herself.
他们被希腊仁爱的双臂…揽入怀中
228
Come.
来吧
229
True.
是的
230
It does look like rain.
看来确实要下雨了
231
Zeus stabs the sky with thunderbolts...and batters the Persian ships with hurricane wind.
宙斯用雷电刺穿了天空用飓风击沉了波斯人的船只
232
Glorious.
壮观啊
234
Only one among us keeps his Spartan reserve.
我们之中,只有一人仍保持着、斯巴达人的缄默
235
Only he。Only our king、
只有他 只有我们的王
236
My queen?
我的皇后
237
My queen...the courtyard is a more fitting place for a married woman.
我的皇后,庭院更适合一位已婚的女人
238
I'm afraid gossip and protocol are the least of my worries now, councilman.
我想流言蜚语不是我现在最担心的问题,议员
239
Is such secrecy needed?
保密总是必要的
240
How am I to trust beyond the walls of my own home?
我怎能相信发生在我家以外的事?
241
Even here, Theron has eyes and ears which fuel Sparta with doubt and fear.
塞隆四处有耳目,让斯巴达陷入恐惧
242
You speak as if all Sparta conspires against you.
你说得好像整个斯巴达在共谋对抗你
243
I wish it were only against me.
我到希望他们只针对我一个人
244
Many on our council would vote to give all we have and follow Leonidas but you must show them favor.
议会中很多人,都会用投票来贡献力量来追随列奥尼达但你必须迎合他们
245
And you c
an arrange for me to speak to the council?
你能安排我在议会演讲吗?
246
If it is reason they want,I will let them know.
如果他们想知道,我会让他们知道
247
Know what, my queen?
知道什么,我的皇后
248
Freedom isn't free at all.
自由不是绝对的
249
That it comes with the highest of costs,the cost of blood.
是需要付出最高的代价血的代价
250
I will do my best to gather our council.
我会尽我所能召集议会
251
And its chamber shall be filled with your voice.
而你的声音将会回荡在议院里
252
- I'm in your debt.
我欠你一份情
253
- No. 没有
254
Leonidas is my king as well as yours.
列奥尼达是你的国王,也是我的
255
I saw those ships smash on the rocks.
我看到那些船都在礁石上撞得粉碎
256
How can this be?
这怎么可能?
257
We saw but a fraction of the monster that is Xerxes' army.
我们看到的只是薛西斯军队里的一小部份怪兽
258
There can be no victory here.
我们根本不可能赢得胜利
259
Why do you smile?
你笑什么?
260
Arcadian.I have fought countless times. yet I've never met an adversary who could offer me. what we Spartans call "a beautiful death."
.阿卡迪亚人,我参加过无数次战斗还没遇上一个敌手,能给我一个 我们斯巴达人叫做壮丽的死亡
270
I can only hope with all the world's warriors gathered against us there might be one down there who's up to the task.
我只能希望 全世界的勇士,都聚集起来对抗我们才可能有一个在那里,完成这个任务
271
Move!
前进!
272
Keep going, you dogs!
别停下,你们这些畜牲!
273
Move!
前进!
274
Forward, I say!
我说了向前
275
Stop here!
在这里停下!
276
Who commands here?
谁是这里的指挥?
277
I am the emissary to the ruler of all the world. the god of gods, king of kings and by that authority
我是这个世界统治者的使者众神之神万王之王 我被赋予了权利…
278
I demand that someone show me your commander.
我要求你们的指挥官出来
279
Listen. Do you think the paltry dozen you slew scares us?
听着,你们以为杀了几个微不足道的人就吓到我们了?
280
These hills swarm with our scouts.
这里的山头,聚满了我们的人
And do you think your pathetic wallwill do anything.
你们以为那道可怜的墙
except fall like a heap of dry leaves in the face of...?
除了像一大堆枯叶落地外还能做什么…
Our ancestors built this wall using ancient stones from the bosom of Greece herself.
我们祖先用古希腊的石头建造了这道墙
And with a little Spartan help your Persian scouts supplied the mortar.
斯巴达人帮了点小忙用你们波斯人把墙砌好了
You will pay for your barbarism!
你们会
为你们的野蛮付出代价的
My arm!
我的手臂!
It's not yours anymore.
不再是你的了
Go now. Run along and tell your Xerxes
现在就滚,告诉薛西斯
he faces free men here..not slaves.
他在这面对的是自由之人不是奴隶
Do it quickly...
快点
before we decide to make our wall just a little bit bigger.
在我们决定把墙建得更大一些之前
No. Not slaves.
是的,不是奴隶
Your women will be slaves.
你们的女人会成为奴隶
Your sons, your daughters your elders will be slaves!
你们的子女,老人会成为奴隶,
But not you, no.
但你不会
By noon this day you will be dead men.
到了今天中午,你就是一个死人了
A thousand nations of the Persian Empire descend upon you.
波斯帝国成千上万的族人会突然袭击你们
Our arrows will blot out the sun.
我们的箭将会遮天蔽日
Then we will fight in the shade.
那我们就在荫凉处战斗
199
The wall is solid.
墙加固好了
It'll do the job of funneling the Persians into the Hot Gates.
它会引导波斯人进入温泉关
Have the men found any route through the hills to our back?
队长,有人在山里找到了通往我们后方的路吗?
None, sire.
没有,阁下
There is such a route, good king.
有那么一条小路,国王
Just pass that western ridge.
正好穿过西面的山脊
It's an old goat path.
那是一条古老的牧羊道
The Persians could use it to outflank us.
波斯人能从那里侧翼包围我们
Not one step closer, monster!
别再靠近一步了怪物!
Wise king, I humbly request an audience.
英名的国王,请聆听我卑微的声音
I'll skewer you where you stand.
我要把你插在你站立的地方
I gave no such order.
我没让你这么做
Forgive the captain. He is a good soldier...
请原谅队长,他是个好士兵
but a bit short on manners.
但不太注意礼貌
There is nothing to forgive, brave king.
不需要原谅什么。勇敢的国王
I know what I look like.
我知道我长什么样
You wear the crimson of a Spartan.
你穿了斯巴达深红色的披风
I am Ephialtes, born of Sparta.
我叫厄菲阿尔特,出生在斯巴达
My mother's love led my parents to flee Sparta..
我母亲的爱,使得我父母逃离了斯巴达
lest I be discarded.
以免我被丢弃
Your shield and armor?
但你的盾牌?盔甲?
My father's, sir.
是我父亲的,阁下
I beg you, bold king, to permit me. to redeem my father's name by serving you in combat.
我请求你,勇敢的国王允许我参战为你效力以弥补我父亲的名誉
My father trained me to feel no fear,
我父亲训练我无所畏惧
to make spear and shield and sword. as much a part o
f me as my own beating heart.
让刀枪盾牌,和我跳动的心脏一样成为我身上的一部分
I will earn my father's armor, noble king. by serving you in the battle..
尊贵的国王,我会为你在战斗中效力以获得我父亲的盔甲
A fine thrust
刺得好
I will kill many Persians.
我会杀很多波斯人
Raise your shield.
举起你的盾牌
Sire?
阁下?
Raise your shield as high as you can.
尽量把你的盾牌举高
Your father should have taught you how our phalanx works.
你父亲该告诉过你…方阵如何运转
We fight as a single, impenetrable unit.
它是作为一个密不透风的整体作战
That is the source of our strength.
那是我们的力量之源
Each Spartan protects the man to his left
每个斯巴达人用他的盾牌
from thigh to neck with his shield.
从头到脚保护他左边的人
A single weak spot and the phalanx shatters.
只要一个弱点,方阵就被破坏了
From thigh to neck, Ephialtes.
从头到脚,厄菲阿尔特
I am sorry, my friend.
我很抱歉,我的朋友
But not all of us were made to be soldiers.
不是每个人都是天生的战士
But l... 但是我…
lf you want to help in a Spartan victory...
如果你想帮助斯巴达人取得胜利
Yes.
是的?
clear the battlefield of the dead,
清理战场上的死尸
tend the wounded, bring them water...
照看伤员,给他们送水
but as for the fight itself I cannot use you.
但是我不能用你去作战
You...
你
Mother! Father! You were wrong!
母亲,父亲,你们错了
You are wrong!
你们错了
Leonidas! You are wrong!
列奥尼达,你错了,
Dispatch the Phocians to the goat path...
派遣波斯墙的人去牧羊道
and pray to the gods nobody tells the Persians about it.
向众神祈祷,没人把这个泄露给波斯人
200
Earthquake.?
地震了
No、captain. Battle formations.
不,队长战斗编队
This is where we hold them.
我们在这里阻击他们
This is where we fight!
我们在这里战斗
This is where they die!
他们在这里牺牲!
Earn these shields, boys!
拿好盾牌,小伙子们!
Remember this day, men...
记住今天
for it will be yours for all time.
这一天永远是你们的
201
Spartans!Lay down your weapons!
斯巴达人,放下你们的武器!
Persians!
波斯人!
Come and get them!
来受死吧!
Hold!
稳住!
Give them nothing but take from them everything!
带走他们的一切但什么也别留给他们!
Steady!
稳住!
Push!
推
Is that the best you can do?
你就这点能耐了?
Push! Push!
推啊!推啊
Now!
现在!
Push!
推啊!
No prisoners!
没有战俘!
No mercy!
没有怜悯!
They look thirsty.
他们看起来口渴了
Well, let's give them something to drink.
那么我们就给他们点喝的吧
To the cliffs.
到悬崖边去
202
Halt.
停下!
Hell of a good start.
不错的开始!
Tuck tail!
卷起尾巴!(防御)
Persian cowards.
波斯胆小鬼
What the hell are you laughing at?
你在笑什么?
Well, you had to say it.
我们不得不说
What?
什么?
"Fight in the shade."
我们在荫凉处战斗
Recover.
复原
203
Today no Spartan dies.
今天,没有一个斯巴达人会死
Easy, son.
放松,儿子
204
We do what we were trained to do...
我们做我们生来就该做的事
what we were bred to do...
训练我们所做的事
what we were born to do.
培育我们所做的事
No prisoners. No mercy.
没有战俘,没有怜悯
A good start.
一个不错的开始
205
I was afraid you might not come.
我还担心你不来了
I'm sorry, my son is...
很抱歉,我的儿子…
Is doing what children do best.,
他是孩子们中做得最好的
Please, don't apologize.
不用请不要道歉
Your son starts the agoge next year.
你儿子明年就要开始艰苦训导了
That is always a difficult time for a Spartan mother.
这对斯巴达的母亲来说,总是个艰难时刻
Yes, it will be hard. But also necessary.
是的,是会很艰难,但也是必须的
You will speak before the council in two days' time.
两天后,你就能在议会众人前演讲了
My husband does not have two days.
我丈夫没有两天的时间
Think of the two days as a gift.
把这两天的时间当作是份礼物
It's no secret.。Theron wants what you control.
这不是秘密 塞隆想要你掌握的东西
It's his voice you must silence.
你必须让他保持缄默
Make him your ally.and you will have your victory.
让他与你结盟,你就会赢得胜利
Thank you. You are wise as you are kind.
谢谢你英名而仁慈
206
There's your mother.
哦,你妈妈
You should keep a better eye on him if he's to be king one day.
你该看好他,如果有一天他要成为国王
Be unfortunate if anything were to happen to him. Or to his beautiful mother.
如果在他身上或在你身上发生了什么那就太不幸了
No! 不!
207
Our Greek comrades are begging for a crack at the Persians, sire.
我们的希腊朋友请求打击波斯人,阁下
Good.
好的,
I've got something I think they can handle.
正好有点事,我想他们能处理
Tell Daxos that I want him and 20 of his best eager, sober and ready for the next charge
告诉达克索斯我要他…和他的20个热切而冷静的士兵做好准备
208
King Leonidas.
列奥尼达国王!
Stelios, catch your breath, boy.
斯特里奥斯,喘口气,孩子
Yes, milord.
好的,我的大人
The Persians are approaching.
波斯人来了…
A small conting
ent.Too small for an attack.
一支小分队,小得不足以发动一次攻击
Captain, I leave you in charge.
队长,你来负责指挥
But sire...
但是,阁下…
Relax, old friend.
放松,老朋友
If they assassinate me, all of Sparta goes to war.
如果他们暗杀了我整个斯巴达都会投入战争
Pray they're that stupid.
祈祷吧,他们有那么蠢
Pray. we’re that lucky.
祈祷吧,我们有那么幸运
Besides...
另外…
there's no reason we can't be civil
我们没理由不文明点
is there?
有吗?
None, sire.
没有,阁下
208Let me guess.
让我猜猜
You must be Xerxes.
你一定是薛西斯了
Come, Leonidas.
来吧,列奥尼达
Let us reason together.
让我们一起来分析一下
It would be a regrettable waste...
那会是令人惋惜的浪费
it would be nothing short of madness
那会是除了疯狂之外,一无是处
were you, brave king and your valiant troops to perish all because of a simple misunderstanding.
你是个勇敢的国王,只因为一个小误会你英勇的军队就要被毁灭
There's much our cultures could share.
我们有很多的文化可以分享
Haven’t you noticed?
你没注意到吗?
We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
整个早上都在分享我们的文化
Yours is a fascinating tribe.
你们是个迷人的部族
Even now you are defiant in the face of annihilation and the presence of a god.
即使现在面对全军覆没,你还在挑衅
It isn't wise to stand against me,
在上帝面前和我作对是不明智的
Leonidas.
列奥尼达…
Imagine what a horrible fate awaits my enemies. when I would gladly kill any of my own men for victory.
想象一下,等待我的敌人是自取灭亡.我会很乐意杀掉我的人,来庆祝胜利
And I would die for any one of mine.
而我愿意为任何一个我的人战死
You Greeks take pride in your logic.
你们希腊人,以你们的逻辑为骄傲
I suggest you employ it.
我建议你用用
Consider the beautiful land you so vigorously defend. Picture it reduced to ash at my whim.
考虑一下你全力保卫的这片美丽土地在我的意志下,它将化成灰烬
Consider the fate of your women.
想想看,你们妇女的命运
Clearly you don't know our women. .
显然,你不了解我们的妇女
I might as well have marched them up here,
也许我该让她们也来这里
judging by what I've seen. You have many slaves, Xerxes. but few warriors.
凭我的眼见来评判你有很多的奴隶,薛西斯。但没什么勇士
It won't be long before they fear my spears more than your whips。
要不了多久,他们就会害怕我的矛胜过你的鞭子
It's not the lash they fear it is my divine power.
他们害怕的不是我的鞭子、而是我神圣的力量,
But I am a generous god. 但我是个慷慨的神
I can make you rich beyond all m
easure.
我能让你富甲天下
I will make you warlord of all Greece.
我能让你成为整个希腊的君王
You will carry my battle standard to the heart of Europe.
你将带领我的军队,进入欧洲的腹地
Your Athenian rivals
你的雅典对手
will kneel at your feet.
将跪倒在你脚下
if you will but kneel at mine.
如果你跪倒在我脚下
You are generous as you are divine.
你真是既慷慨又神圣
O king of kings.
万王之王
Such an offer only a madman would refuse.
只有疯子才会拒绝这样的条件
But the...
但是…
The idea of kneeling, it's...
下跪的想法
You see, slaughtering
你瞧…
all those men of yours has...
屠杀你的那些人
Well, it's left a nasty cramp in my leg...,
让我的腿严重抽搐
so kneeling will be hard for me.
所以,下跪对我来说有点困难
There will be no glory in your sacrifice.
你的牺牲将不会有荣耀
I will erase even the memory of Sparta from the histories.
我会把斯巴达从历史的记忆中抹去
Every piece of Greek parchment shall be burned.
每一片希腊的羊皮纸,都会被烧掉
Every Greek historian and every scribe shall have their eyes put out and their tongues cut from their mouths.
每个希腊的历史学家,每个抄写员 都会被挖出眼睛,割掉舌头
Why, uttering the very name of Sparta or Leonidas will be punishable by death。
以斯巴达和列奥尼达名字为荣的人将被处死
The world will never know you existed at all.
世界永远都不会知道…你曾存在过
The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant.
世界将会知道,自由的人起来对抗暴君
That few stood against many.
少数人对抗多数人
And before this battle was over that even a god-king can bleed.
在这场战争结束前,哪怕是天王都要流血
209
You fought well today
你今天打得不错
for a woman.
为了一个女人
As did you.
你也一样
Maybe if I'm injured, you’ll be able to keep up with me.
也许你受了伤,你就跟不上我了
Perhaps I was so far ahead you couldn't see me.
也许我跑太前面了,你都看不见我了
More likely offering your backside to the Thespians.
或者你把后方留给了泰斯庇斯
Jealousy does not become you, my friend.
嫉妒 可不好,我的朋友
Move it, men!
都搬走,伙计们!
Pile those Persians high.
把那些波斯人堆高
For unless I miss my guess we're in for one wild night.
要是我没猜错的话我们要遭遇一个疯狂的夜晚了
210
They have served the dark will of Persian kings for 500 years.
他们效忠于波斯王的黑暗意志已500年了
Eyes as dark as night.
眼睛和夜一样黑
Teeth filed to fangs.
牙齿被磨成尖牙
Soulless.
没心没肺
The personal guard to King Xerxes himself.
薛西斯王的贴身护卫
The Persian warrior elite.
波斯勇士的
精锐 The deadliest fighting force in all of Asia:
全亚洲最致命的攻击力量
The Immortals.
不死之身
The god-king has betrayed a fatal flaw:
天王暴露出了致命的缺点
Hubris.
狂妄自大
Easy to taunt, easy to trick.
容易被嘲弄,容易被欺骗
Before wounds and weariness have taken their toll the mad king throws the best he has at us.
在伤痛和疲倦…让他们付出代价之前疯狂的王就派出了他最好的兵力
Xerxes has taken the bait.
薛西斯上钩了
Spartans, push!
斯巴达人,推啊!
Immortals.
不死之身
We put their name to the test.
他们的名字将经受考验
Father!
父亲!
My king!
国王!
Arcadians, now!
阿卡迪亚人,就是现在!
Go! Show the Spartans what we can do.
冲啊!让斯巴达人看看,我们能干什么
Go!
冲啊!
211
They shout and curse. stabbing wildly,
他们狂叫着,疯狂地刺杀
more brawlers than warriors.
更像是打架者而不是勇士
They make a wondrous mess of things.
他们令战事陷入混乱
Brave amateurs, they do their part.
勇敢的业余战士,他们竭尽所能了
Immortals.
不死之身
They fail our king's test.
他们没能通过我们国王的考验
And a man who fancies himself a god...
那个自诩为天神的人
.feels a very human chill crawl up his spine.
感到一阵寒意袭上了他的脊梁
212
To our king!
为我们的国王!
And our honored dead.
和我们光荣的牺牲!
Whom will Xerxes dare to send next?
薛西斯还敢派谁来?
Whom?!
There's nothing that can stop us now!
没有什么可以阻挡我们了
213
Even the king allows himself to hope for more than glory.
甚至是国王本人,也希望更大的荣耀
Such mad hope, but there it is:
如此疯狂的希望,但确实来了
"Against Asia's endless hordes,
对抗无止境的亚洲游牧民族
against all odds, we can do it.
对抗各种可能性
We can hold the Hot Gates.
我们能做到,我们能守住温泉关
We can win."
我们能赢
Dawn.
黎明
Whips crack. Barbarians howl.
鞭子声野蛮人的嚎叫声
Those behind cry, "Forward!"
后面的人喊着:“前进”!
Those in front cry, "Back!"
前面的人喊着:“后退”!
Our eyes bear witness to the grotesque spectacle coughed forth from the darkest corner of Xerxes' empire.
我们的眼睛目睹了来自薛西斯帝国最黑暗角落里产生的千奇百怪的事物
When muscle failed they turned to their magic.
当力量不管用时,他们开始使用魔法
One hundred nations descend upon us ,the armies of all Asia.
上百个部族的人向我们冲来整个亚洲的军队
Funneled into this narrow corridor their numbers count for nothing.
集中到了狭长的山谷里他们的人数不再是优势
They fall by the hundreds.
他们成百上千地倒下
We send the severed bodies and the fragi
le hearts back to Xerxes' feet.
我们把奴役的尸体和脆弱的心送还到薛西斯脚下
King Xerxes is displeased with his generals.
薛西斯王不满他的将军们
He disciplines them.
他们被处以军法
Xerxes dispatches his monsters from half the world away.
薛西斯从半个世界之外调来了巨兽
They're clumsy beasts and the piled Persian dead are slippery.
它们是笨拙的野兽堆积的波斯死尸,令它们脚底打滑
214
You still here?
你还在这?
Somebody's gotta watch your back.
得有人看着你的背后
Not now, I'm a little busy.
现在我有点忙
Regroup!
重新列队!
Astinos!My son!
阿斯蒂诺斯,我的儿子!
Astinos!
阿斯蒂诺斯!
No!
不!
215
Day wears on.
这一天,度日如年
We lose few...
我们失去的很少…
but each felled is a friend or dearest blood.
但每个倒下的都是朋友,或最亲的人
And upon seeing the headless body of his own young son.
亲眼目睹自己年轻的儿子被砍去头颅
the captain breaks rank.
队长冲出了阵形
He goes wild, blood-drunk.
无比愤怒,疯狂杀敌
The captain’s cries of pain at the loss of his son.
队长为失去了儿子放声大哭
are more frightening to the enemy than the deepest battle drums.
比最沉的战鼓声,还要令敌人胆寒
It takes three men to restrain him
用了三个人才阻止了他
and bring him back to our own.
把他拉回了我们的阵形中
The day is ours.
这一天是我们的
No songs are sung.
没有歌声飘扬
There is no glory to be had now.
现在没有荣耀了
Only retreat or surrender. Or death.
只有撤退,或是投降,或是死亡
Well, that's an easy choice for us, Arcadian.
这对我们是简单的选择,阿卡迪亚人
Spartans never retreat. Spartans never surrender.
斯巴达人从不撤退,斯巴达人从不投降
Go spread the word.
去吧,告诉别人
Let every Greek assembled know the truth of this.
让每个聚集起来的希腊人知道事情的真相
Let each among them search his own soul.
让他们中的每个人寻找他自己的灵魂
And while you're at it, search your own.
而你…在找你自己的
My men will leave with me.
我的人会跟我走
Godspeed, Leonidas.
上帝保佑你,列奥尼达
216
Your gods were cruel to shape you so,.
你们的神残忍地把你弄成这样
friend Ephialtes
我的朋友…厄菲阿尔特
The Spartans, too were cruel to reject you.
斯巴达人也是残忍地拒绝了你
But I am kind.Everything you could ever desire...
但我是仁慈的你曾想要得到的任何东西
every happiness you can imagine...
你能想象的任何欢乐
every pleasure your fellow Greeks
你跟随希腊人得到的快乐
and your false gods have denied you...
和你们虚伪的众神拒绝你的
I will grant you.
我都能给予你
For I am
kind.
因为我是仁慈的
Embrace me as your king and as your god.
把我作为你的王和神来信奉
Yes.
好的!
Lead my soldiers to the hidden path
带我的士兵去那条隐秘的小路
that enters behind the cursed Spartans.
.让该死的斯巴达人后方空虚
and your joys will be endless.
你就会有享不尽的快乐
Yes! I want it all.
好的,我全部都要
Wealth. Women.
金钱,女人
And one more thing...
还有一样
I want a uniform.
我要一件盔甲
Done.
成交
You will find I am kind.
你会发现我是仁慈的
Unlike the cruel Leonidas who demanded that you stand.
不像残忍的列奥尼达要你站起来
I require only that you kneel.
我只要求你下跪
217
Beautiful night.
美好的夜晚
Yes, but I did not ask you here for small talk, Thereon
是的,但我不是请你来闲谈的,塞隆.
You can be sure of that.
你知道
You never spared words with me.
你从未对我多说过话
Can I offer you something? A drink, perhaps?
要我给你些什么吗?也许一杯喝的?
Is it poison?
下毒了吗?
I'm sorry to disappoint you, it’s only water.
抱歉,让你失望了,只是水
I'm told it's been arranged for you to go before the council.
我得知,已经安排你去议会了
Yes.
是的
I need your help in winning votes to send the army north to our king.
我需要你的帮助赢得派兵向北出征的投票
Yes.
是的
I can see it,the two of us standing together.
我能明白,我们两个站在一起了
Me, politician. You, warrior.Our voices as one.
我是政客,你是勇士,我们的声音一致
But why would I want to do that?
但我为什么要那么做?
It proves you care for a king who right now fights for the very water we drink.
这证明你支持一个…此刻正为我们喝的每滴水战斗的国王
True.
很对
But this is politics, not war.
但这是政治,不是战争
Leonidas is an idealist.
列奥尼达是个理想主义者
I know your kind too well. You send men to slaughter for your own gain.
我太了解你的仁慈了你为了自己的利益,派人去杀戮
Your husband, our king,has taken 300 of our finest to slaughter.
你丈夫国王…带走了我们最好的300人去屠杀
He's broken our laws and left without the council's consent.
他违反了法律没得到议会的同意就出兵了
I'm simply a realist.
我是个现实主义者
You're an opportunist.
你是机会主义者
You're as foolish as Leonidas if you think
men don't have a price in this world.
你和列奥尼达一样愚蠢如果你认为,人在这个世上没有价码
All men are not created equal.
人生来就不平等
That's the Spartan code, my little queen.
那是斯巴达人的准则,我的小皇后
I admire your passion.
我钦佩你的激情
But don't think that you a woman, even a queen
但不要以为
你一个女人,甚至一个皇后
can walk into the council chamber and sway the minds of men.
能走进议会厅…动摇男人的心
I own that chamber as if it were built with these hands.
掌控议会的是我我能只手遮天
I could crush the life out of you right now.
我现在就可以用这只手掐死你
You will go before the council,
你可以去议会
but your words will fall on deaf ears.
但你的话只会进聋子的耳朵
Leonidas will receive no reinforcements,
列奥尼达得不到援军
and if he returns, without my help...
假使他没我的帮助
he will go to jail or worse.
回来了也要进监狱,甚至更糟
Do you love your Sparta?
你爱你的斯巴达吗?
Yes.
是的
And your king?
你的国王呢?
I do.
我爱他
Your husband fights for his land and his love.
你丈夫为他的土地和爱人在战斗
What do you have to offer in return for my word
你能给予什么呢?
that I'll help you send our army north?
作为我帮你…派我们的军队北上的回报
What does a realist want with his queen?
一个现实主义者想从他的皇后那里得到什么呢?
I think you know.
我想你知道
This will not be over quickly.
这可不会很快就完事了
You will not enjoy this.
你不会喜欢这样的
I'm not your king.
我不是你的国王
218
Dilios.
迪里奥斯!
I trust that scratch hasn't made you useless?
我相信那道伤没有把你废了吧
Hardly, my lord. It's just an eye.
一点没有,我的大人,只是一只眼睛
The gods saw fit to grace me with a spare.
上帝觉得,空缺一只眼睛会让我更加光彩
My captain?
我的队长呢?
Curses the gods and mourns alone.
在独自一人诅咒上帝和哀悼
219
Leonidas!
列奥尼达!
We are undone.Undone, I tell you. Destroyed.
我们完了,我告诉你完了被毁灭了
Daxos, calm yourself.
达克索斯,冷静点
Our hunchback traitor led Xerxes' lmmortalsto the hidden goat path behind us.
一个驼背叛国者…带薛西斯的不死之身去了我们身后隐秘的牧羊道
The Phocians you posted there were scattered without a fight.
你竖在那里的波斯墙,不堪一击
This battle is over, Leonidas.
战争结束了,列奥尼达!
This battle is over when I say it is over.
我说结束,战争才结束!
By morning, the lmmortals will surround us.
到了早上,不死之身将包围我们
The Hot Gates will fall.
温泉关将沦陷
Spartans! Prepare for glory!
斯巴达人!准备迎接荣耀!
Glory? Have you gone mad?
荣耀?你是不是疯了?220
Children.Children!
孩子们!孩子们!
Gather round.
都过来
No retreat, no surrender.
没有撤退,没有投降
That is Spartan law.
那是斯巴达人的法则
And by Spartan law,
根据斯巴达人的法则
we will stand and fight
我们屹立着,战斗着
and die.
直到牺牲
A new age has begun.
一个新时代开始了
An age of freedom.
一个自由的时代
And all will know that 300 Spartans...
所有人都会知道,300个斯巴达人
gave their last breath to defend it.
用尽他们最后一口气守护自由
221
My friend. 我的朋友
I have lived my entire life without regret until now.
我这辈子除了现在,从来没后悔过
It's not that my son gave up his life for his country.
不是因为我儿子把生命献给了国家…
It's just that I never told him that I loved him the most.
而是我从未告诉他,我是最爱他的人
That he stood by me with honor.
他站在我身边…充满了荣耀
That he was all that was best in me.
他是我最好的一个
My heart is broken for your loss.
我为你失去亲人而心碎
Heart?
心?
I have filled my heart with hate.
我用仇恨填满了我的心
Good.
好的
Dilios...
迪里奥斯!
let's take a walk.
我们去走走
Yes, my lord.
好的,我的大人
But, sire, I am fit and ready for battle.
可是大人,我还行,我准备好战斗了
That you are, one of the finest.
你是最好的一个
But you have another talent unlike any other Spartan.
但你和其他斯巴达人不同你还有另外的天赋
You will deliver my final orders to the council with force and verve.
你要用力量和气魄传达我最后的命令给议院
Tell them our story.
告诉他们我的故事
Make every Greek know what happened here.
让每个希腊人知道这里发生的事
You'll have a grand tale to tell.
这可是一个伟大的故事
A tale of victory.
一个胜利的故事
Victory.
胜利
Yes, my lord.
遵命,我的大人
Sire, any message...? For the queen?
大人,要带消息…?…给皇后
None that need be spoken.
什么也不需要说
222
Hundreds leave.
数百人走了
A handful stay.
少数人留下了
Only one looks back.
只有一人回头看了看
223
Spartans!
斯巴达人!
Ready your breakfast and eat hearty.
准备你们的早餐,放开吃吧
for tonight we dine in hell!
因为今晚我们要在地狱进餐!
224
May I give the floor now to the wife of Leonidas and queen of Sparta.
现在我将发言权给予列奥尼达的妻子,斯巴达的皇后
What's this?
这怎么回事?
This is nothing.
没什么大不了的
Councilmen...
议员们
I stand before you not only as your queen.
我站在你们面前不仅仅是作为你们的皇后
I come to you as a mother.
我作为一名母亲来到这里
I come to you as a wife.
我作为一名妻子来到这里
I come to you as a Spartan woman.
我作为一名斯巴达的妇女来到这里
I come to you with great humility.
我诚惶诚恐地来到这里
I am not here to represent Leonidas.
我不是来这里表现列奥尼达的
His actions speak louder than my wor
ds ever could.
他的行动,远比我的言辞响亮
I am here for all those voices which cannot be heard.
我来这里,是为那些听不到的声音
Mothers, daughters, fathers, sons.
母亲、女儿、父亲和儿子的声音
Three hundred families that bleed for our rights...
三百个家庭为了我们的权利…
and for the very principles this room was built upon.
为了建造这大厅,维护的原则在流血
We are at war, gentlemen.
我们在打仗,先生们
We must send the entire Spartan army to aid our king
必须派整个斯巴达军队去援助国王
in the preservation of not just ourselves, but of our children
不仅仅是保存自己,还有我们的孩子
Send the army for the preservation of liberty.
为了保存自由而出兵
Send it for justice.
为了正义而出兵
Send it for law and order.
为了法律和秩序而出兵
Send it for reason.
为了理智而出兵
But most importantly,
但最重要的是,
send our army for hope.
为了希望而出兵
Hope that a king and his men have not
希望国王和他的人
been wasted to the pages of history.
不会被历史所埋没
That their courage bonds us together.
他们的勇气,让我们团结在一起
That we are made stronger by their actions.
他们的行动,令我们更加坚强
.and that your choices today reflect their bravery.
你们今天的选择,证明了他们的勇敢
225
Three hundred.
300个
We must send them.
我们应该出兵
Moving...
感动
.eloquent, passionate.
雄辩,激昂
But it doesn't change the fact
但不能改变是你丈夫…
that your husband has brought war upon us.
给我们带来战争这一事实
You are wrong. Xerxes brought it forth...
你错了,是薛西斯带来的
.and before that,
在那之前,
his father Darius at Marathon.
他父亲大流士在马拉松也发动了战争
The Persians will not stop...
波斯人不会停下
until the only shelter we will find,
直到我们陷入混乱
is rubble and chaos.
变成一盘散沙
This chamber needs no history lesson, my queen.
这个议事厅不需要历史教训,我的皇后
Then what is the lesson you would like to leave?
那你想留下怎样的教训?
Shall I begin to enumerate all of them?
要我开始一一列举吗?
Honor. Duty. Glory.
荣耀,职责,光荣
You speak of honor, duty and glory?
你是说荣耀?职责?光荣?
But what of adultery?
那么通奸呢?
How dare you.
你竟敢?
How dare I?
我竟敢?
Watch her carefully.
好好看看她
She is a trickster in true form.
她就是活生生的骗子
Do not play with the members of this sacred chamber, my queen.
别愚弄这神圣大厅里的人,我的皇后
Just hours ago, you offered yourself to me.
才几个小时前,你把自己给了我
Were I a weaker man,
我是软弱,
I would h