破产姐妹第一季第一集剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Max Black:来自低下阶级的女侍应,亦为一名纽约名人作保姆。

现实主义、斗胆且喜爱挖苦他人。

能烤得一手好的纸杯蛋糕。

Caroline Channing:来自富裕家庭的女侍应,推销员。

但后来父亲破产,被迫到一无人识的小镇去做女侍应。

Earl:餐厅收银员
Oleg:餐厅厨师
Han Lee:餐厅老板
M:Earl!
厄尔
I made your favorite, red velvet.
我做了你最爱的红丝绒蛋糕
E:My little cupcake brought me a cupcake.
我的蛋蛋妹给我带来了小蛋糕
Let me pay you for that.
我仍是把钱给你吧
M:Oh, no, no. It's on the house.
不用,我请客
It's your birthday.
你生日嘛
How old are you gonna be?
过完生日要几岁了啊
E:75.
七十五岁
E:Max, Max, big news.
麦克斯,麦克斯,大新闻
The new boss fired that Russian waitress, Paulina. 新老板炒了俄国妞宝莲娜
H:Hello today. I have paycheck for you.
早安,我带了你的工资来
M:I need to talk to you. You fired Paulina, Han? 我有话问你,你炒了宝莲娜吗,阿憨
H:I am no longer Han Lee.
我已经不叫李憨了
I have new American name
我取了新的英文名字
M:Bryce?
小笼
Your name is Bryce Lee?
你更名叫李小笼啊
Wait, wait, um, um, um...
等等,等一下
Don't hire a new waitress, okay?
别再招新人来了,好吗
I've been doing all the work anyway,
终归活儿老是我全包
and I really could use the extra money.
让我多拿一份工资补助家计吧
H:You need help.
你需要帮手
M:No, I don't. H:Everyone need help sometimes. 不用。

谁都需要帮手
M:I don't. I've been waiting my whole life, okay? 我不用,我当了一生的侍应
I've waited on tables, I've waited in bars,
在餐厅、酒吧都做过侍应
H:I already hire new waitress.
我已经雇新人了
She work in all top restaurants in Manhattan.
她以前在曼哈顿顶级餐厅工作过
I gave her Paulina's uniform.
我都把宝莲娜的制服给她了
C:Mr. Lee, not to complain,
李先生,有点情形想问问
but I think someone wore this uniform before me, 这件制服仿佛有人穿过了呢
like right before me.
而且是刚适才穿过
Is it possible that I could get another one?
可不能够帮我换一件全新的呀
Maybe one that's a little less moist.
换件没这么湿漉漉的
Also this mustard color doesn't really go with my skin tone, 另外,我的肤色跟黄芥末色不太搭
And these various other stains, and smells.
跟这各式污渍异味更是不搭
So...
因此
I think it'd be better for everyone,
为了大伙儿
including my immune system,
和我的免疫系统着想
if I just keep on wearing what I'm wearing,
我就穿自己这身就好了
and not the apron,'cause this is chanel.
那件就省了,我这身可是香奈儿
So thank you,
感激聆听
and let's waitress.
本小姐要上岗啦
M:Whatever that is,
这娇娇女明显确实是
it does not belong in this diner.
来错地址打错工了
It belongs in a show on Bravo.
她应该去演电视
H:But she blonde, hair so shiny,
她是金发妞金发闪闪
good for business.
有助财源广进啊
M:Where do you even find these people?
你都去哪找到这些歪瓜裂枣的啊
H:You train her, I am boss.
你去训练她,我可是老板
Da boss.
老板中的老板
M:Fine, but make her wear the uniform.
好,那你先去命令她穿上制服
I'm only gonna say this once, so pay attention. 我就说一回,认真听
C:I'm Caroline, by the way. And you're Max?
我是卡洛琳,你叫麦克斯,对吗
M:Don't get attached.
先别成立情感
O:Hey, sexy woman.
哟,性感辣妹
You look so pretty today.
今儿个性感动人啊
You look so beautiful, I forgot how bad your personality is. 美得我差点忘了你是悍妇了
M:Thanks, Oleg.
承蒙夸奖奥列格
O:Hey, Barbie.
嗨芭比小妞
M:That's Oleg.
他是奥列格。

相关文档
最新文档