生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第4集

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

一切都好

Okay-dokay.

每次看这部电影我都很困惑

This movie baffles me every time we watch it. 什么意思

What do you mean?

指南说得一清二楚

The instructions are very clear:

午夜后别喂魔怪

"don't feed the gremlins after midnight."

别弄湿魔怪

"don't get the gremlins wet."

这能有多难

How hard is that?

伙计们好啊

Hi,guys.

好啊亲爱的

Hi,honey.

Hey.

都已经是"亲爱的"啦

Ooh,we're "honey" now,are we?

对自从他们发展至肉体关系

Yes. Since their relationship become carnal,

佩妮就升级了对他的爱称

Penny has upgraded his designated term of endearment,

跟她称为"甜心"的人区分

Thus distinguishing him from those she calls "sweetie,"

通常为了略微消减隐含的讽刺之意

Usually in an attempt to soften a thinly-veiled insult.

别这么无聊"甜心"

You're boring people,"sweetie".

但有时她就是赤裸裸的讽刺

Although,sometimes,she omits the veil entirely.

你们在干什么

So,what are you guys doing?

庆祝哥伦布发现美洲纪念日

Celebrating Columbus day.

我们在看《七宝奇谋》《小魔怪》《少年福尔摩斯》

We're watching goonies,gremlins and young sherlock holmes. 都是克里斯·哥伦布的作品

They're all written by Chris Columbus.

好啊

Okay.

那你们感恩节看什么

What do you watch on thanksgiving?

游行

The parade.

这倒是提醒了我

Oh,you know,that reminds me--

我通常回内布拉斯加过感恩节

I usually go back to Nebraska for thanksgiving, 但今年取消了

But this year they're calling it off,

因为我哥哥被人告了

On account of my brother's trial.

为什么

What's he on trial for?

只是个误会

Oh,just a big misunderstanding.

你应该会喜欢我哥哥

You know,you'd actually like my brother.

他也算是个化学家

He's kind of a chemist.

既然我今年在这里过感恩节

Anyway,I was thinking I'd have thanksgiving here,

你们都要来

And you are all invited.

我会去的

Oh. I'll be there.

你是用蔓越橘果冻

Will you be serving cranberry jelly

还是蔓越橘酱招待客人

Or cranberry sauce?

估计两个都有

I guess I could serve both.

估计貌似你对这方面不在行

You guess? You don't seem to have much of a handle on this. 佩妮我很想参加但每年

Yeah,I really wish I could,Penny,but every year,

我妈都请所有亲戚过来

My mother has all the relatives over and cooks up

做传说中的鸡胸鱼

Her famous tur-briska-fil.

鸡脯鱼?

Tur-briska-fil?

火鸡包胸脯肉杂胸脯肉里包鱼丸

Turkey stuffed with a brisket stuffed with gefilte fish.

没听起来那么好吃

It's not as good as it sounds.

拉杰你呢

Raj,what about you?

他通常都去我家过节对吧

Oh,he usually comes to my house. Right,pal?

好啦今年不逼你

All right,this year,you don't have to

吃鸡脯鱼啦

Eat the tur-briska-fil.

我根本不嚼

I don't even chew it.

直接当药丸吞

I swallow it like pills.

拉杰怎么了

So,what's going on with Raj?

好消息是

Well,the good news is,

我对我妈的鸡脯鱼没意见

He has no problem with my mother's tur-brka-fil. 真不敢相信继续说

Hard to believe,but go on.

相关文档
最新文档