每日一句英语口语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
All i have to do is learn English.我所要做的就是学英语
Can you give me a wake-up call
你能打电话叫醒我吗
Let's take over the dinner.
我们边吃边谈
It's up to date.
这个很时兴
A friend is easier lost than found. 得友难失友易
A good beginning makes a good ending.善始者善终
I'll fix you up.
我会帮你打点的
You may as well tell me the truth.
你还是把事实告诉我为好
It's rude to start at other people.盯着别人看是不礼貌的
He is heavily insured against death.他给自己投了巨额的人身保险
I will seek from my doctor's advice.我将请教医生的建议
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
You'd better look before you leap.
你最好三思而后行
Ice cream is popular among children.
冰淇淋深受小孩喜欢
He could hardly contain his excitement/anger.他抑制不住内心的激动/气愤
If I were in your shoes.
如果我站在你的立场
I will furnish my house with furniture.我要为我的房子置办家具
Caution is the parent of safety.
小心驶得万年船
None of us is afraid of difficulties.我们都不怕困难
That couldn't be better.
那再好不过了
He was charged with smuggling.
他被控告走私
We are divided in our opinions.
我们意见分歧
It is an excellent novel in every way.无论从哪方面来看,这都是一本优秀的小说
Have you got a backup plan
你有二手准备吗
Who ever comes will be welcomed.
来的人我们都受欢迎
I'm occupied.
我走不开
Why don't you attend an aerobic class 你为什么不去参加一个有氧健身班呢
Nothing but death can part the couple.除死之外,什么也拆不散这一对
What are your plans for the weekend
你周末的计划是什么
He never touches alcohol
他滴酒不沾
It worths a shot
值得一试
We were able to fix the computer blindfolded.我们轻松搞定计算机(闭眼都能做)
Are you kidding me
你在耍我
Break the news to somebody.
委婉地把坏消息告诉某人
Make a hole.
让开道,闪开
Let me see your driver's license.请让我看看你的驾驶执照
Go right back to the beginning.直接回到起始位置
We are in the same boat.
我们是一根藤上的瓜
He can hardly speak.
他几乎说不出话来
With clothes the new are best;with friends the old are best.
衣服越新越好,朋友越老越好
Custom is a second nature.
习惯是后天养成的
Sleep tight.
睡个好觉
Don't let me down.
别让我失望
I am behind you.
我支持你
The scalded cat fears cold water.一朝被蛇咬,十年怕井绳
I was intemperate in my youth.
我年少轻狂
We should learn to be temperate in eating and drinking.饮食节制
Cancer is a deadly disease.
癌症是一种致命的疾病
It's been a long time.
好久不见
It never rains,it pours.
不鸣则已,一鸣惊人
Footsteps announced his return.
听脚步声就知道他回来了
I can not put up with my noisy roommates.我受不了我那些吵闹的室友了
May I ask for quarter
能不能请你高台贵手