机场地勤常用英语教程全集-厦门高崎机场员工英语面试入职必看

机场地勤常用英语教程全集-厦门高崎机场员工英语面试入职必看
机场地勤常用英语教程全集-厦门高崎机场员工英语面试入职必看

机场地勤常用英语教程全集-厦门高崎机场员工英语面试入职必看

1.入境英语

May I see your passport, please?

麻烦请给我你的护照。

Where are you staying?

将在那儿住宿?

Here is my passport / Here it is.

这是我的护照。

I will stay at Boston Hotel.

我将住在波士顿饭店。

What's the purpose of your visit?

旅行的目的为何?

Do you have a return ticket to T aiwan?

是否有台湾回程机票?

Sightseeing(Businese).

观光(公务)。

Yes, here it is.

有的,这就是回程机票。

How long will you be staying in the United States?

预计在美国停留多久?

How much money do you have with you?

你随身携带多少现金?

5 days.

5天。

I have 800 dollars.

大约800元。

I plan to stay for about 10 days.

预计停留约10天。

Good. Have a nice day.

祝你玩得愉快。

I'm just passing through.

我只是过境而已。

Thank you.

谢谢。

I am leaving for Geneva tonight.

今晚即动身前往日内瓦。

2.行李遗失

Where can I get my baggage?

我在何处可取得行李?

It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.

它是一个茶色小旅行袋。

I can'find my baggage.

我找不到我的行李。

Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

我们正在调查,请稍等一下。

Here is my claim tag.

这是我的行李票。

We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report. Would you come with me to the office?

我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。

请和我到办公室

Could you please check it urgently?

是否可麻烦紧急查询?

How soon will I find out?

多快可找到?

How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

你总共遗失了几件行李?

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.

一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。

Can you describe your baggage?

请描述你的行李。

How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?

若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?

It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.

它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。

I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.

我想要购买过夜所需的用品。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue.

它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。

3.海关申报

Your passport and declaration card, please.

请出示护照和申报单。

This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.

这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。

Do you have anything to declare?

是否有任何东西需要申报?

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?

No, I don't.

没有。

Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

是的,我带了两瓶酒。

Please open this bag.

请打开这个袋子。

The camera is for my personal use.

这个相机是我私人使用的。

What are these?

这些东西是做何用?

ou'll have to pay duty on this.

你必须为这项物品缴付税金。

These are for my personal use.

这些是我私人使用的东西。

Do you have any other baggage?

你还有其它行李吗?

These are gifts for my friends.

这些是给朋友的礼物。

O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。

4.机场旅游信息

Where is the tourist information?

旅游咨询中心在那里?

Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?

是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?

Is there an airport bus to the city

是否有机场巴士可到市区?

Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?

是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?

Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?

巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?

Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?

Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?

I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。

How can I get to Hilton Hotel?

我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?

How much is it per night?

每晚费用为多少?

Do you have a hotel list?

这儿有饭店目录吗?

Does it include tax and service charge?

费用是否包含税与服务费?

Can I have a youth hostel list?

是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?

Is breakast included?

早餐是否已包含于费用内?

May I have a city map?

是否可给我一份城市地图?

Is there a discount for staying several days?

若停留数日是否有任何折扣?。

Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?

我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?

I'd like to stay for two nights.

我想要停留两晚。

5.机位预约、确认篇

Hello. This is United Airlines.

联合航空,您好。

I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

我想要再确认班机。

What's your name and flight number?

请说您的大名与班机号码?

My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.我的名字是杰瑞?陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉机的联合航空003班机。

When is it?June 10th.

行程是那一天?6月10日。

I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.

我想要确认班机时间没有改变。

I can't find your name. Really?

我找不到您的大名。真的?

May I have your name again?

请再告诉我一次您的大名?

I still can't find your name on the reservation list.

我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。

Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。

One economy class seat, is that right?

一个经济舱座位,对吗?

Now you have been booked.

没问题,您已完成订位。

Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?

谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?

Two hours before departure time.

起飞前2小时。

You must check-in at least one hour before.

你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。

【飞机客满时】

Then, please give me a new reservation.

那么,请帮我重新订位。

Sorry, this flight is full.

抱歉,这班飞机已客满。

What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?

若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?

When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?

下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?

在机场常用到的英文

在机场常用到的英文 有很多人喜欢去旅游,到外国去,外国都是用用英语表 达的,我们要注意哪些呢?今天向大家分享一下关于机场常用的英文,希望对爱旅游的人有帮助。 Do you know the steps of taking a plane? 你知道乘坐飞机的步骤吗?接下来我们一起来看一下吧 Arrive at the airport 到达机场 Attention: be sure to at the airport 2 or 3 hours in advance, if you are going to take an International plane) 注意:一定要在机场2 或3 小时提前,如果你要采取国际飞机)你也许会听到这些话,请记住噢 机场英语 Check In 登记入住 How many suitcases do you wanna 你想托运多少箱check? 子? Do you have any carryon? 你有没有进行? Please empty your pockets and put the contents in the tray and hand me your boarding pass.

请把你的口袋倒空,把东西放在托盘里,把你的登机牌递给

我。 Empty: vt. 使成为空的(out)( of); 空,倒空;vi. 成为空的;(江,河等)流入(into ) Put: vt. 放,摆,装 Hand :vt. 面交,给,传递;搀扶 Waiting at the departure hall. At this time, you can visit some duty free shops and buy some souvenirs. 在候机大厅等着。在这个时候,你可以参观一些免税商店和买一些纪念品。 乘飞机必备英语词汇:票务Ticketing 票号Ticket Number 旅客订座记录PNR (Passenger Name Record) 票价总额Fare Basis 航空公司代号Airline Code 票务代理Ticket Agency 行程单Itinerary 托运行李限制Baggage Allowance 手提行李Carry-on Bag 托运行李Check-in Bag 机票改期Date Change 升舱Upgrade

机场接待客人常用英语口语对话-)

一.Receiving Guests at the Airport 机场接待客人常用英语口语对话 Guest (G ): Excuse me, are you the Fortune Hotel airport rep. ? Airport Representative (AR ): Yes, Mr... ? G: I’m Robert Hilton from the American Andrew Rice Origin Foundation. AR: My name is Su Hui, I’m here to meet you. Welcome to Shanghai! G: Glad to meet you. AR: The pleasure is mine. Is this your first visit to China, Mr. Hilton? G: Yes. Its my very first. I’m looking forward to seeing your beautiful country. AR: I hope you will have a pleasant stay here. G: Thank you. I’m sure I will. AR: Is this all your baggage? G: Yes, it’s all here. AR: We have a car over there to take you to our hotel. G: That’s fine. AR: Let me help you with that suitcase. Shall we go? G: Yes, thank you for all your trouble. AR: No trouble at all. This way, please. 句型操练 You must be our long-expected guest, Mr.X from the U.S. 您一定是我们盼望已久的客人,从美国来的X先生吧! Very nice/glad/pleased to meet you. 幸会 I'm delighted to meet you at last. 很高兴终于见到您了。 It was nice meeting you./I'm so pleased to have(finally) met you./ 很高兴见到您。(道别用语) How was your journey? 您旅途如何? I hope you've had a pleasant flight/trip. 旅途愉快吧! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. 希望您在此过得愉快。 Hope you'll have a pleasant/enjoyable stay here.

机场实用英语口语(精华)

机场英语口语 一入关 麻烦请给我你的护照。May I see your passport, please? 将在那儿住宿?Where are you staying? 这是我的护照。Here is my passport / Here it is. I will stay at Boston Hotel. 我将住在波士顿饭店。 旅行的目的为何? What's the purpose of your visit? (移民)(观光)(公务)。(Immigrant)(Sightseeing)(Business). Do you have a return ticket to Beijing? 有的,这就是回程机票。Yes, here it is. 预计在美国停留多久?How long will you be staying in the United States? 预计停留约10天。I plan to stay for about 10 days. 随身携带多少现金? How much money do you have with you? 大约10,000元。I have 10,000 dollars. 祝你玩得愉快。Good. Have a nice day. (我只是过境而已。I'm just passing through.) 谢谢。Thank you. 今晚即动身前往日内瓦。I am leaving for Geneva tonight. 二行李遗失 我在何处可取得行李? Where can I get my baggage? 它是一个茶色小旅行袋。It's a small travel bag. It's light brown. 我找不到我的行李。I can’ find my baggage. 我们正在调查,请稍等一下。Please wait for a moment while we are investigating. 这是我的行李票。Here is my claim tag. 是否可麻烦紧急查询? Could you please check it urgently? 你总共遗失了几件行李? How many pieces of baggage have you lost? 请描述你的行李。Can you describe your baggage? 它是一个中型的灰色箱子。It is a medium-sized suitcase, and it’s gray. 它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。 It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue. 我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。 We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report. 请和我到办公室。Would you come with me to the office? 多快可找到? How soon will I find out? 一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it. 若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助и? How can you help me if you can’t? find my baggage today? 我想要购买过夜所需的用品。I'd like to purchase what I need for the night. 三海关申报 请出示护照和申报单。Your passport and declaration card, please. 是否有任何东西需要申报? Do you have anything to declare? 没有。No, I don't.

(情景口语)机场实用英语口语对话总汇

(情景口语)机场实用英语口语对话总汇 1.入境英语[公共英语的学习当中,如果有英语环境,将会事半功倍,可以在现在比较流行的UIABC这样的平台上找一些外教,在互联网上搭建出英语的环境,让外教每天跟你一对一的沟通学习,15元/节的价格也还能接受,一般1-3个月就会有一个明显的提高。] 对语言不通的人来说,入境他国检验护照时,移民官的询问无疑是最紧张的时刻。身处异国本就心情紧张,若再加上语言不通,所有问题都莫宰样,那着实是会破坏旅游的愉悦心情。本单元将告诉你一些放诸各国都大同小异的入境询问问题,详细研读后,下次再面对移民官时,你就可从容不迫地回答问题,而不至面红耳赤地呆站原地了。 提高英语能力最主要的还是要靠自己平时不断的说和练,也可以利用网上一些现在评价比较高的英语学习平台,UIABC的平台当中,针对免费用户也能用的外教一对一批改英语日记的功能,可以用来提高自己的英语写作能力,还是很值得推荐的,另外收费的一对一口语课,就看个人需要了,最早看到UIABC,是在贴吧上有人讨论学习效果,我当时就奇怪怎么这么多人说好,就上去上了一节它的免费课,外教一对一的感觉还真的不错,半信半疑又买了400多的20节课,1个月后,发现自己可以半生半熟的说英语了,现在我都已经是公司的准翻译了,哈哈 May I see your passport, please? 麻烦请给我你的护照。 Where are you staying? 将在那儿住宿? Here is my passport / Here it is. 这是我的护照。 I will stay at Boston Hotel. 我将住在波士顿饭店。 What's the purpose of your visit? 旅行的目的为何? Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan? 是否有台湾回程机票? Sightseeing(Businese). 观光(公务)。 Yes, here it is. 有的,这就是回程机票。 How long will you be staying in the United States? 预计在美国停留多久? How much money do you have with you? 你随身携带多少现金? 5 days.

情景口语机场实用英语口语对话完整版

情景口语机场实用英语 口语对话 HEN system office room 【HEN16H-HENS2AHENS8Q8-HENH1688】

情景口语:机场实用英语口语对话 1.入境英语 对语言不通的人来说,入境他国检验护照时,移民官的询问无疑是最紧张的时刻。身处异国本就心情紧张,若再加上语言不通,所有问题都莫宰样,那着实是会破坏旅游的愉悦心情。本单元将告诉你一些放诸各国都大同小异的入境询问问题,详细研读后,下次再面对移民官时,你就可从容不迫地回答问题,而不至面红耳赤地呆站原地了。 May I see your passport, please 麻烦请给我你的护照。 Where are you staying 将在那儿住宿 Here is my passport / Here it is. 这是我的护照。 I will stay at Boston Hotel. 我将住在波士顿饭店。 What's the purpose of your visit 旅行的目的为何 Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan 是否有台湾回程机票 Sightseeing(Business).

观光(公务)。 Yes, here it is. 有的,这就是回程机票。 How long will you be staying in the United States 预计在美国停留多久 How much money do you have with you 你随身携带多少现金 5 days. 5天。 I have 800 dollars. 大约800元。 I plan to stay for about 10 days. 预计停留约10天。 Good. Have a nice day. 祝你玩得愉快。 I'm just passing through. 我只是过境而已。 Thank you. 谢谢。 I am leaving for Geneva tonight. 今晚即动身前往日内瓦。 2.行李遗失

机场接待客人常用英语口语对话

机场接待客人常用英语 口语对话 集团文件版本号:(M928-T898-M248-WU2669-I2896-DQ586-M1988)

一.Receiving Guests at the Airport 机场接待客人常用英语口语对话 Guest (G ): Excuse me, are you the Fortune Hotel airport rep. Airport Representative (AR ): Yes, Mr... G: I’m Robert Hilton from the American Andrew Rice Origin Foundation. AR: My name is Su Hui, I’m here to meet you. Welcome to Shanghai! G: Glad to meet you. AR: The pleasure is mine. Is this your first visit to China, Mr. Hilton G: Yes. Its my very first. I’m looking forward to seeing your beautiful country. AR: I hope you will have a pleasant stay here. G: Thank you. I’m sure I will. AR: Is this all your baggage G: Yes, it’s all here. AR: We have a car over there to take you to our hotel. G: That’s fine. AR: Let me help you with that suitcase. Shall we go G: Yes, thank you for all your trouble. AR: No trouble at all. This way, please.

飞机上常用英语口语精编版

飞机上常用英语口语文件编码(008-TTIG-UTITD-GKBTT-PUUTI-WYTUI-8256)

飞机上常用英语口语(出示登机证予服务人员)Where is my seat 我的座位在那里 Beef, please.请给我牛肉。 Can I put my baggage here 我能将手提行李放在这儿吗 I feel cold(hot).我觉得有些冷(热)。 Could you change my seat, please 是否可替我更换座位 May I have a pillow and a blanket, please 请给我一个枕头和毛毯。 May I recline my seat 我是否可将座位向后倾倒(向后座的乘客说) Do you have any Chinese newspapers (magazines) 机上有中文报纸或杂志吗 May I somke

我是否可抽烟 feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine 我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药 What kind of drinks do you have 需要什么饮料吗 How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu 还有多久到达檀香山 What kind of drinks do you have 机上提供那些饮料 Will this flight get there on time 这班班机会准时到达吗 We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。 I'm anxious about my connecting flight.我担心能否赶上转机班机。 Scotch and water, please.请给我加水威士忌。 Could you tell me how to fill in this form

机场常用的英语口语情景对话范文

【机场送机英语口语情景对话】 A:Mr.Martin, we're on arrival. 马丁先生,我们到了。 B:lt's nice of you to see my off at the airport. Thank you very much. 您真是太周到了,非常感谢您来机场送我。 A:We'll miss you. I hope we'll keep in touch. 我们会想念您的,希望今后保持联系。 B:Sure. You've given a great help to me in the past days. 当然会。这些天里您帮我大忙了。 A:lt's my pleasure. We hope you'll visit Beijing again. 我很乐意那样做。我们希望您能再次来北京。 B:Certainly. l'll be glad to. 当然,我很乐意。 A:lt's almost time to get aboard. 该登机了。 B:Yes, we should go. Thank you very much. Goodbye! 是啊,我们该走了。非常感谢!再见! A:Bye bye! Have a pleasant journey! 再见!旅途愉快! 【机场办理登记英语对话】 Agent: Good afternoon! Where are you flying to today? 值机人员:下午好!今天你的目的地是哪里? Dan: Los Angeles. Dan:洛杉矶 Agent: May I have your passport, please? 值机人员:请给我看一下您的护照? Dan: Here you go. Dan:给你。 Agent: Are you checking any bags? 值机人员:你有什么托运行李么? Dan: Just this one. Dan:只有一个。 Agent: OK, please place your bag on the scale. 值机人员:好的,请称一下你的行李。 Dan: I have a stopover in Chicago – do I need to pick up my luggage there?

机场出入境常用英语口语(主要用于中转)复习进程

机场出入境常用英语口语(主要用于中转)

机场出入境常用英语口语 机场用语口语参考 一入关 麻烦请给我你的护照。 May I see your passport, please? 这是我的护照。 Here is my passport / Here it is. 旅行的目的为何?。 What's the purpose of your visit? 我准备到德国工作,我办理的是工作签证。 I have a visa for work I am going to work in Germany. 二行李遗失 我在何处可取得行李? Where can I get my baggage?

我找不到我的行李。能帮助我吗? I can’ find my baggage. Can you help me? 这是我的行李票。(出示行李牌) Here is my claim tag. 三海关申报 每个国家的出、入境申报规则皆不同,有些国家不准许携带农产品,有些国家规定携带现金额度,然而,无论规则为何,按照出、入境国家的规则照实申报,是必须确实遵守的原则。若被查获,不仅在金钱上必须付出加倍罚款,而且会破坏旅游心情。因此,最好在出发前打听好目的国是否有特殊申报规定,以免兴冲冲带了一堆东西,却被海关全数没收。 请出示护照和申报单。 Your passport and declaration card, please. 是否有任何东西需要申报? Do you have anything to declare? 不,我没有 No,I didn’t 请打开这个袋子。 Please open this bag. 这些东西是做何用? What are these? 这些是我私人使用的东西。 These are for my personal use. 你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗? Do you have any liquor or cigarettes? 你还有其他行李吗? Do you have any other baggage? 请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。 Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

英语口语--机场常用口语

机场常用口语 问候与接待: Hello!(Good morning/afternoon/evening!) 你好!(早上好!下午好!晚上好!)What can I do for you?/May I help you? 我能帮你什么忙吗? I beg your pardon? 您能重复一遍吗? Would you please slow down? 可以请您慢一点吗? Please wait a minute/second/moment. 请稍等一下。 感谢与应答: Thank you very much. 非常感谢。 Thanks for your cooperation! 谢谢您的合作。 Y ou are welcome!/It’s my pleasure!/ Don’t mention it!不客气。 道歉与应答: I’m sorry!对不起! Sorry to keep you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。 Sorry to trouble you. 很抱歉打扰您。 I’m terribly sorry, but this is the rule.很抱歉,这是规定。 Never mind./ It doesn’t matter.没关系。 告别: Goodbye!/See you later! 再见! Have a nice trip! 祝您旅途愉快! Welcome to China again. 欢迎下次再来中国。 Communication(1 ) 对话1 P: Passenger 旅客S: Staff 机场职员 P: Could you tell me where the restaurant is located? 您能告诉我餐厅在哪吗? S: Certainly. T ake the elevator ['eliveit?] down to Basement Level One and it’s right there. 可以,乘电梯到地下一层就是。 P: Where are the elevators? 电梯在哪里? S: The elevators are beside the escalators['esk?leit?] over there. 自动扶梯在那边,电梯在自动扶梯旁边。 P: Got it. Thank you very much. 知道了。非常感谢。 S: Y ou are welcome.不客气。 Communication(2) 对话2 P: Excuse me. Do you know where I can find something to read? 麻烦您了,请问您知道哪里可以买到读物? S: Turn left at the second corner ahead and you will see a bookstore beside a restaurant. 在前面第二个拐角左转,你会看到在餐厅旁边有一家书店。 P: OK. Thanks. 好的。谢谢。 S: My pleasure. 不客气。

机场常用英语主要用于中转

机场常用英语主要用于 中转 集团标准化小组:[VVOPPT-JOPP28-JPPTL98-LOPPNN]

机场出入境常用英语口语 二行李遗失 我在何处可取得行李? Where can I get my baggage? 这是我的行李票。(出示行李牌)Here is my claim tag. 三海关申报 是否有任何东西需要申报? Do you have anything to declare? 这些是我私人使用的东西。 These are for my personal use. 你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗? Do you have any liquor or cigarettes? 四.机场中转篇 登机口在哪里?Where is boarding gate? 去哪里办理入关手续? Where can I complete the entry formalities? 我应该在机场的哪个航站楼转机? What terminal does my flight leave from airport? 我是换机去普吉的 I am in transit to Phuket 在哪里办理登机手续?Where can I check in ? 我的座位在哪里?Where is my seat? 请告诉我如何填写Can you tell me how to fill in ? 对不起我不懂英语,有懂中文的工作人员吗?

I am sorry. I can’t understand thai language. Does anyone here can speak Chinese? 请问我可以用汉语填写吗?Excuse me. May I fill in the form in Chinese?

机场英语必备+机场口语

1.机场英语 机场指示牌?airport?signs 机场费airport?fee? 国际机场?international?airport? 国内机场?domestic?airport? 国际候机楼?international?terminal 候机楼 Terminal (一般为T1,T2)? 国际航班出港?international?departure? 国内航班出站?domestic?departure? 入口?entrance 出口?exit;?out;?way?out? 进站(进港、到达)?arrivals? 不需报关?nothing?to?declare? 海关?customs? / customs office / customs house 登机口?gate;?departure?gate? (Gate 1, Gate 2) 候机室?departure?lounge? 航班号?FLT?No?(flight?number)? 来自……?arriving?from? 预计时间?scheduled?time?(SCHED)? 实际时间?actual? 已降落?landed? 前往?departure?to? 起飞时间?departure?time? 延误?delayed? 登机?boarding? 由此乘电梯前往登 机?stairs?and?lifts?to?departures? 迎宾处?greeting?arriving? 由此上楼?up;?upstairs? 由此下楼?down;?downstairs? 货币兑换 处?money?exchange;?currency?exchange? 订旅馆?hotel?reservation? 行李暂存箱?luggage?locker? 出站(出站、离开)departures? 登机手续办理?check-in? 登机牌?boarding?pass?(card)? 护照检查处 passport?control?immigration? 行李领取 处?luggage?claim;?baggage?claim? 国际航班旅客?international?passengers? 中转旅客?transfer?passengers? 中转处?transfer?correspondence? 过境?transit? 报关物品?goods?to?declare? 贵宾室??room? 购票处?ticket?office? 付款处?cash? 出租车乘车点?Taxipick-up?point? 大轿车乘车点?coachpick-up?point? 航空公司汽车服务 处?airline?coach?service? 租车处(旅客自己驾车)?car?hire? 男厕?men’s;?gent’s;?gentlemen’s? 女厕?women’s;?lady’s 厕所?toilet 免税店?duty-free?shop? 、DFS 邮局?post?office? 出售火车售?rail?ticket? 旅行安排?tour?arrangement? 行李暂存箱?luggage?locker? 行李牌?luggage?tag? 机票?air?ticket 旅客姓名?name?of?passenger? 机票确认?ticket?confirm? 座舱等级?class(fare?basis)? 机号?plane?No.? 机座号?seat?No.? 非吸烟席?non-smoking?seat? 姓?family?name?/?surname 名?First?Name?/?Given?Name? 国籍?nationality? 护照号?passport?No.?

万能机场常用英语口语

1. Excuse me, how do I find boarding gate one? 2. Where do I go to print out my boarding pass for flight CZ623? 3. Where can I collect my luggage? 4. Where is the tourist information desk? 5. Could you recommend a good budget hotel? 6. Is there a bus into the city? 7. Where can I find a hotel that costs under 50 dollars per night? 8. Where is the bus stop? 9. Could you recommend a hotel around the city center? 机场常用词汇 航班 flight 直航non-stop / direct flight 头等舱first class cabin 商务舱business class cabin 经济舱economy class cabin 订票book a ticket 预订make a reservation 单程票one way ticket 往返票round trip ticket 确认航班confirm the flight 确认时间表confirm the timetable 登记check in 登机牌boarding pass

起飞take off 离港departure 着陆land 进港arrive 接机pick up 安检Security check 机场常用句型 ·Which gate do I need to board from? ·我应该在几号登机口登机? ·Is it Ok to take the suitcase as my hand luggage? ·这个手提箱可以随身带上飞机吗? ·Would you mind trading seats with me? ·你能和我换个位置吗? ·When are we taking off? ·我们什么时候起飞? ·When are we arriving in San Francisco? Are we arriving on time? What's the local time? ·我们什么时候到达旧金山?飞机会准时到达吗?当地时间是多少? ·Excuse me, but I feel sick. Do you have any medicine?

(情景口语)机场实用英语口语对话

对语言不通的人来说,入境他国检验护照时,移民官的询问无疑是最紧张的时刻。身处异国本就心情紧张,若再加上语言不通,所有问题都莫宰样,那着实是会破坏旅游的愉悦心情。本单元将告诉你一些放诸各国都大同小异的入境询问问题,详细研读后,下次再面对移民官时,你就可从容不迫地回答问题,而不至面红耳赤地呆站原地了。 May I see your passport, please? 麻烦请给我你的护照。 Where are you staying? 将在那儿住宿? Here is my passport / Here it is. 这是我的护照。 I will stay at Boston Hotel. 我将住在波士顿饭店。 What's the purpose of your visit? 旅行的目的为何? Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan? 是否有台湾回程机票? Sightseeing(Businese). 观光(公务)。 Yes, here it is. 有的,这就是回程机票。 How long will you be staying in the United States? 预计在美国停留多久? How much money do you have with you? 你随身携带多少现金? 5 days. 5天。 I have 800 dollars. 大约800元。 I plan to stay for about 10 days. 预计停留约10天。 Good. Have a nice day. 祝你玩得愉快。 I'm just passing through. 我只是过境而已。

机场出入境常用英语口语(主要用于中转)

机场出入境常用英语口语 机场用语口语参考 一入关 麻烦请给我你的护照。 May I see your passport, please? 这是我的护照。 Here is my passport / Here it is. 旅行的目的为何?。 What's the purpose of your visit? 我准备到德国工作,我办理的是工作签证。 I have a visa for work I am going to work in Germany. 二行李遗失 我在何处可取得行李? Where can I get my baggage? 我找不到我的行李。能帮助我吗?

I can’ find my baggage. Can you help me? 这是我的行李票。(出示行李牌) Here is my claim tag. 三海关申报 每个国家的出、入境申报规则皆不同,有些国家不准许携带农产品,有些国家规定携带现金额度,然而,无论规则为何,按照出、入境国家的规则照实申报,是必须确实遵守的原则。若被查获,不仅在金钱上必须付出加倍罚款,而且会破坏旅游心情。因此,最好在出发前打听好目的国是否有特殊申报规定,以免兴冲冲带了一堆东西,却被海关全数没收。 请出示护照和申报单。 Your passport and declaration card, please. 是否有任何东西需要申报? Do you have anything to declare? 不,我没有 No,I didn’t 请打开这个袋子。 Please open this bag. 这些东西是做何用? What are these? 这些是我私人使用的东西。 These are for my personal use. 你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗? Do you have any liquor or cigarettes? 你还有其他行李吗? Do you have any other baggage? 请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。 Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

2017-2018第一学期期中口语机场英语试题

青岛民航职业学校2017-2018学年度第一学期 期中考试 《机场实用英语》 考试形式:口语满分:100分时间:40分钟 一、Translate these phrases into English.(英汉互译20*2=40) 1. 请稍等______ 2. 查询____ 3. 直达航班____ 4. 往返票_____ 5. 候补名单______ 6. 特价票______ 7. 经济舱_____ 8. 旺季____ 9. 信用卡_____ 10. 旅行日期______11. 改签 _____12.尽快______13.值机柜台______14. 服务某人______15. 再次确认航班______16. 把某人安排在某趟航班上______17. 联系某人______18. 收取 ___ 19. 退票费______20. 从......升级到...... _______ 二、Translate the following sentences into English.(翻译句子3*10=30) 1.抱歉,到北京的航班已经预定满了。 ____________________________________________________________ 2.您乘坐几等舱? ____________________________________________________________ 3.你什么时候出发? ____________________________________________________________ 4.您想退这张票吗? _____________________________________________________________ 5.我能用现金支付吗? _____________________________________________________________ 6.已经没有座位了。 _____________________________________________________________ 7.您的姓怎么拼? ____________________________________________________________________ _ 8.我想订一张到南京的单程票。 ____________________________________________________________________ _

情景口语机场实用英语口语对话

情景口语:机场实用英语口语对话 1.入境英语 对语言不通的人来说,入境他国检验护照时,移民官的询问无疑是最紧张的时刻。身处异国本就心情紧张,若再加上语言不通,所有问题都莫宰样,那着实是会破坏旅游的愉悦心情。本单元将告诉你一些放诸各国都大同小异的入境询问问题,详细研读后,下次再面对移民官时,你就可从容不迫地回答问题,而不至面红耳赤地呆站原地了。 May I see your passport, please? 麻烦请给我你的护照。 Where are you staying? 将在那儿住宿? Here is my passport / Here it is. 这是我的护照。 I will stay at Boston Hotel. 我将住在波士顿饭店。 What's the purpose of your visit? 旅行的目的为何? Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan? 是否有台湾回程机票? Sightseeing(Businese). 观光(公务)。 Yes, here it is. 有的,这就是回程机票。 How long will you be staying in the United States? 预计在美国停留多久?

How much money do you have with you? 你随身携带多少现金? 5 days. 5天。 I have 800 dollars. 大约800元。 I plan to stay for about 10 days. 预计停留约10天。 Good. Have a nice day. 祝你玩得愉快。 I'm just passing through. 我只是过境而已。 Thank you. 谢谢。 I am leaving for Geneva tonight. 今晚即动身前往日内瓦。 2.行李遗失 出国旅行最令人气结的事,莫过于行李遗失。一旦发生这样不幸的事,多数人的第一反应是心急如焚,在这样状况下,还要用英语向当地人员请求协助,着实是件困难的事。本篇将提供在遗失行李的意外状况下,旅客如何用简单而清楚的英语,向工作人员描述本身行李特色,提供足够资料,以便掌握时间找回失物。 Where can I get my baggage? 我在何处可取得行李? It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.

相关文档
最新文档