职场英语情景对话:我打算自己开公司了
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
职场英语情景对话:我打算自己开公司了
A:Hi, Isaiah. How are you?
嗨,爱赛亚!你好吗?
B:I’m well. And you?
挺好的,你呢?
A:Fine. How’s your job going?
不错.你的工作怎么样?
B:I don’t know if I told you or not, but I decided to start my own business. 我不知道我告诉你没有, 我打算自己开公司了.
A:Really? That’s fantastic. What kind of business is it?
真的吗?太棒了!是什么类型的公司?
B:I’ve started an investment banking firm with some of my old colleagues from Goldman Sachs.
我和以前高盛的几个同事合伙开了家投资银行.
A:How’s it going?
那现在进行的如何了?
B:It started off a bit slow, but now, business is really booming!
刚开始的时候进展比较缓慢,不过现在已经开始蒸蒸日上了.
A:That’s such great news. I’m really happy for you! Where is your office located?
真是个好消息.我真替你高兴.你们的办公地点在哪里?
B:Our headoffice is here in Beijing, but we’re planning on opening up two more offices soon.
我们的总部就在北京这儿,但我们马上打算再开两家分公司.
A:Where will those be located?
分公司会设在哪儿呢?
B:If all goes well, we’ll open one up in Hong Kong in April and another one in Singapore in October.
如果一切进展顺利的话,四月份会有一家在香港开张,另一家十月份开在新加坡. A:When will you find out?
这事你们什么时候能定下来?
B:We’r e negotiating the final details of the leasing contracts tomorrow.
我们明天会针对合同做最后的协商.
A:Well, good luck. I hope it all goes well for you tomorrow!
哦,祝你好运.希望你明天一切顺利.
B:Thanks!
谢谢!。