外研社2013版 八年级(下)英语课文原文及翻译

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

外研社2013版八年级(下)英语课文原文及翻译

Module1 Feelings and impressions

第一单元感觉和印象

Unit1 It smells delicious

第一课闻起来很香

Tony: Mnn…What a delicious smell! Your pizza looks so nice.

托尼: 恩......多香的味道啊!你的比萨饼看起来如此的好。

Betty: Thanks! Would you like to try some?

贝蒂: 谢谢!你想尝一些吗?

Tony: Yes, please. It looks lovely, it smells delicious and mm, it tastes good.

托尼: 好的,谢谢。它看起来很好看,闻起来很香,嗯,尝起来很好吃。

Daming: What’s that on top?

大明:上面是什么

Betty: Oh, that’s cheese. Do you want to try a piece?

贝蒂: 哦,那是奶酪。你想尝一块吗?

Daming: Ugh! No, thanks. I’m afraid I don’t like cheese. It doesn’t smell fresh. It smells too strong and it tastes a bit sour.

大明:咳!不,谢谢。恐怕我不喜欢奶酪。它闻起来不新鲜。味道太重而且尝起来有点酸。

Betty: Well, my chocolate cookies are done now. Have a try!

贝蒂: 嗯,我的巧克力饼干现在做好了。尝尝吧!

Daming: Thanks! They taste really sweet and they feel soft in the middle.

大明:谢谢!它们尝起来真的很甜并且中间感觉很软。

Tony: Are you cooking lots of different things? You look very busy!

托尼: 你在做不同的东西吗?你看起来很忙!

Betty: Yes, I am! There’s some pizza and some cookies, and now I’m making an apple pie and a cake.

贝蒂:是的,我是!有一些比萨饼和一些小甜饼,现在我在做苹果派和一个蛋糕。

Daming: Apple pie sounds nice. I have a sweet tooth, you know. Shall I get the sugar?

大明:苹果派听上去不错。你知道,我喜欢甜食。我可以拿糖吗?

Betty: Yes, please. Oh, are you sure that’s sugar? Taste it first. It might be salt!

贝蒂:是的,谢谢。哦,你确定那是糖吗?先尝尝。可能是盐!

Daming: No, it’s OK.It tastes sweet. It’s sugar.

大明:不,没事。尝起来是甜的。它是糖。

Tony: What’s this? It tastes sweet too.

托尼: 这是什么?尝起来也是甜的。

Betty: That’s strawberry jam, for the cake.

贝蒂: 那是做蛋糕用的草莓酱。

Daming: Good, everything tastes so sweet! It’s my lucky day!

大明:好了,所有的东西尝起来都这么甜!真是我的幸运日!

Unit2 .I feel nervous when I speak Chinese,

第二课当我说汉语时我感觉紧张

Hi Lingling,

玲玲,你好!

Thanks for your last message. It was great to hear from you,and I can't wait to meet you.

谢谢你的上一封邮件。很高兴收到你的邮件,我已经迫不及待要见到你了。

I hope you will know me from my photo when I arrive at the airport.I'm quite tall, with short fair hair,and I wear glasses. I'll wear jeans and a T-shirt for the journey, but I'll also carry my warm coat. I've got your photo - you look very pretty.I'm sure we'll find each other!

当我到达机场的时候,希望你能通过我的照片认出我。我相当高,梳着金色的短发,而且我戴眼镜。这次旅行我会穿牛仔裤和T恤衫,但是我也带了保暖的大衣。我收到了你的照片——你看起来很可爱。我相信我们会认出彼此!

Thanks for telling me about your hobbies. You sound just like me!I spend a lot of time playing classical music with my friends at school, but I also like dance music - I love dancing! I enioy sports as well, especially tennis .My brother is in the school tennis team - I'm very proud of him!He's good at everything, but I'm not. Sometimes I get bad marks at school, and I feel sad.I should work harder.

谢谢你告诉我你的业余爱好。听起来你和我很相像!在学校,我和我的朋友们花费大量的时间演奏古典音乐,但是我也喜欢舞曲——我喜欢跳舞!我也喜欢运动,尤其是网球。我弟弟是学校网球队队员——我以他为骄傲!他擅长一切,但是我不行。有时,我在学校的成绩会很差,我会感到伤心。我应该更努力学习。

You asked me, "How do you feel about coming to China?"Well, I often feel a bit sad at first when I leave my mum and dad for a few days, and I'm quite shy when I'm with strangers. I feel nervous when I speak Chinese, but I'll be fine in a few days. I'm always sorry when I don't know how to do things in the right way, so please help me when I'm with you in China! Oh, I'm afraid of flying too. But I can't tell you how excited I am about going to China!

你问我,“关于来到中国你感觉怎么样?”嗯,当我离开爸爸妈妈几天的时候,开始我经常感到有点难过,而且当我和陌生人在一起时很腼腆。当我说汉语时我感觉紧张,但是几天后我就会好的。当我不知道怎么用正确的方法做事情的时候,我总是很遗憾,所以当我和你一起在中国时,请帮助我!噢,我也害怕坐飞机。但是我无法向你表达去中国的兴奋

相关文档
最新文档