船代常用英语实练

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

船代常用英语实练(一)

锚地外勤英语

船长你好,请问你什么时候到锚地?

Hello, captain. could you tell me when will you arrive at anchorage ?

船长你好,我是您的代理,我叫NIKE!

How 're you, captain.I'm your agent. My name's Nike.

麻烦你给我添一下单子,

Could you fill this form for me, please?

请问,船上有多少人,你看看和我这个数字一致吗,

How many people are there in your ship? Can you take a look if this figure is the same as yours?

船上有多少货,一致吗?

how many goods in the ship. Is this number correct? same as yours?

对了,一会相关部门回过来检查,您最好先准备一下,你们的证件都齐全了吧!!

Well, after a while some relevant official will come to have a check. just be prepared, for example, do you have all your ID cards or any other related documents ready?

Pls give us yr eta msg everyday请每天给我们你的ETA信息。

Pls drop anchor in no.1 anchorage as harbour master request .give me yr arrival condition and archorage postion by radio or by email when u droped anchor.

请按海事要求在1号锚地抛锚,抛锚后把抵港状态和锚位通过高频话台或邮件告诉我们。

Best etb tommorrow morning ,any new information will pass to u in time by radio channel 16 .pls arrange crew on duty .

最快明天早上靠泊,有最新动态我会通过16频道及时通知你,请安排船员值班。

We Will arrange quarantine inspection and cargo fumigation this morning ,pls fly the yellow flag and lower the pilot ladder on starboard,2 metres above water.

今天早上我们会安排检疫熏蒸,请挂黄旗,在右弦放引水梯,距水面一米。

pls lower a rope to take up my portfilio.

请放下一条绳子把我公文包吊上去。

Make boarding speed of 8 knots.

登轮时的速度为8节

码头上船后的英语对话

准备作业过程:

——欢迎来到,我是码头调度,代表港方负责指导装船作业,希望

得到你们的支持与配合,谢谢!

Welcome you to . I’m foreman, we are in charge of loading cargo. We hope we can obtain your support and cooperation.Thank you.

——请问值班驾驶员是谁?

Excuse me ,who is on duty, please?

——大副。Chief officer.

——请问船上办公室在哪里?

Excuse me, where is the ship’s office?

——请找一下大副?

Excuse me, where is chief officer?

——大副,我是码头调度,我需要船舶配载图和装船顺序。

Chief officer, I’m foreman. I need stowage plan and the loading sequence.

——大副,我接到通知,货物需要分三轮装货,第一轮5000 吨,第

二轮6000 吨,第三轮5000 吨,不包括用调水尺的货物。

Chief officer, We are informed that the cargo will be shipped by three times. The first is 5000MT, the second is 6000MT,and the third is 5000MT ,not including the cargo for trimming.

——请问完货吃水是多少?

What’s the departure (sailing) draft?

——前吃水、中吃水、尾吃水

The foredraft is xxx m, the middraft is xxx m, the afterdraft is xxx m.

——请问压舱水排放多长时间?

How long will you need for deballasting ?

——大约5 小时30 分。

About five hours and 30 minutes.

——请问再装多少吨,停机排水。

How many tons we can load before we stop to deballast?

——大约需要再装1 万五千吨后排水。(或:装完顺序6 后停机排水)

It’s about 15 thousand metric tons, then we stop and deballast.

We can stop after the no.6 cargo is completed.

——我能用两台装船机同时作业吗?

Can we use two loaders at the same time?

——可以。(不可以)Yes. (or No).

——请打开四舱舱盖。(或请把所有舱盖打开。)

Please open the hatch cover of hold no.4. (Please open all the hatch covers.)

——因为我们考核装船效率,请船方停机调整吃水一次即可。

相关文档
最新文档