酒店英语口语900句16:电话总机服务(2)

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

酒店英语口语900句16:电话总机服务(2) 294.Just a moment,please. I’ll put you through.

请稍等,我给您接过去。

295.May I know who is calling,please?

我能够问是谁在讲话吗?

296.I’ll switch you to room 333#.

我马上为您接333号房。

297.I’ll connect you to Mr. Smith’s room right away.

我马上为您接Smith先生房间。

298.Please hold the line a moment,I’m putting you through to his office.

请不要放电话,我这就给您接待他办公室去。

299.You’re through,sir.

先生,给您接通了。

300.I’m sorry,the line is busy. Would you like to hold on or call back?

对不起,占线。您是等一会,还是过会再打过来?

301.Would you like me to page him?

您需要我为您呼叫一下吗?

302.Sir,there is no answer. Would you like to leave a message?

先生,没有人接电话,您是不是要留言?

303.I’m afraid I cannot transfer calls from the house phone. Could you dial the number directly,please?

抱歉,我这里无法为您转电话,请您直接拨那个电话号码,好吗?

304.I’ll transfer your call. Could you hold the line,please?

我这就把您的电话转过去。请不要放电话,好吗?

305.May I tell him who is calling,please?

请问我能够告诉他是谁打的电话吗?

306.Shall I ask him to return your call?

我请他给您回电话,好吗?

307.Shall I ask him to telephone you?and your telephone number,please?

我让他给您打电话,好吗?请问您的电话号码?

308.Would you care to wait a moment and call back later?

请您稍等一会再打过来好吗?

309.I’ll pass the message to him.

我回向他转达这个意思的。

310.May I be of any assistance to you?

我能帮您做些什么吗?

311.For room-to-room calls,please dial 6 first and then the room number.

打房间之间电话,请先拨6再拨房号。

312.For outside calls,please dial 9 first and then your desired telephone number.

拨打外线电话,请先拨9然后拨您要拨的电话号码。

313.For domestic long distance calls,please dial 9 first then the area code and your desired telephone number.

打国内长途电话,请先拨9,再拨区号和您想要的电话号码。

314.You may have a long distance call directly from your room,sir. It is cheaper than booking it through the operator.

先生,您能够直接在房间打长途电话,这样比通过接线员要便宜些。

315.For international direct dial,please I before the country code and then the area code and the telephone number.

拨打国际长途,请先拨1,然后拨国家代码、城市代码和电话号码。

316.I’m afraid all calls to abroad must go through the operator.

抱歉,恐怕所有的国籍长途电话都要通过接线员。

317.Could you hang up please and we’ll call you back?

请您先挂上电话,好吗?我们会给您打过来的。

318.I have a collect call from Mr. Smith in New York.

Will you accept the charges?

这里有一个要求您支付话款的电话,是Smith先生从纽约打来的,您准备制服这笔电话费吗?

相关文档
最新文档