餐馆点餐常用的英语口语对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

餐馆点餐常用的英语口语对话

【餐馆点餐常用的英语口语对话】

Waiter: Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

服务生:你们准备好要点餐了还是还需要再多几分钟?

Man: We're ready. She'd like to have Grilled Pacific Swordfish.

男:我们已经准备好了。她想要一份烤的太平洋旗鱼。

Waiter: Soup or salad, Ma'am?

服务生:你要汤还是沙拉呢?

Woman: Salad, please.

女:沙拉。

Waiter: Mixed Greens or Caesar Salad?

服务生:综合绿叶沙拉还是凯撒沙拉呢?

Woman: Caesar Salad, please.

女:凯撒沙拉。

Waiter: Great. How about you, Sir?

服务生:好极了。先生你呢?

Man: New York Steak, medium rare, please.

男:麻烦给我一份半熟的纽约牛排。

Waiter: Soup or salad?

服务生:你要汤还是沙拉呢?

Man: Mixed Green Salad.

男:综合绿叶沙拉。

Waiter: Great. Would you like anything to start off with before your main course?

服务生:好! 在正餐来之前, 你们要不要先来点什么呢?

Man: No. Thank you.

男:不要了。谢谢!

【餐馆点餐的英语口语对话】

A: Hi! May I help you?

A:嗨! 我能够帮你吗?

B: Yes. Can I have a BigMac Combo and a twenty-piece chicken nugget?

B:是的. 我想要一份麦香堡套餐和一份20块鸡块。

A: What kind of drinks?

A:什么饮料呢?

B: Coke, please.

B:请给我可乐!

A: What kind of sauce for your chicken nuggets?

A:想要什么酱配你的鸡块呢?

B: Hot Mustard, please.

B:麻烦给我芥茉酱。

A: Anything else?

A:还有别的吗?

B: No. That's it.

B:没有! 就这样了。

A: For here or to go? 或者 Sit in or take away? A:是在这里吃还是外带呢?

B: It's for here. / Sit in.

B:这里用。

A: Ten twenty four

A:一共是十镑二十四便士。

B: Here is eleven.

B:这里是十一块。

A: Seventy-six pences is your change.

A:这是你的零钱 - 七十六便士。

B: Enjoy your meal!

B:请慢慢享用!

A: I will.

A:谢谢,我会的。

【餐馆结账常用的英语口语对话】

A: Hello, can I have my bill?

甲:你好,请拿我的账单。

B: Sure, just a moment.

乙:好的,请稍等。

A: Do you accept credit cards?

甲:你们接受信用卡吗?

B: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.

乙:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

A: I'll pay in cash then.

甲:那我就付现金吧。

(They are going to leave after dinner.)

(他们饭后要走了。)

Jack: Could we have our bill, please?

杰克:请拿张单,好吧?

Waiter: Sure, sir. How would you like to have your bill a bill for three of you or a bill for each?

服务员:好的。请问你们要怎么结账?三人合起来结还是分开结?

Jack: A bill for three of us, please.

杰克:合起来结。

Waiter: Here's your bill, sir. It's eighty-seven dollars.Please have a check on it.

服务员:这是您的账单,先生。共87元。请核对。

Jack: (5, and 6,... Jack is checking.)Would you mind explaining this to me?What is No.4?

杰克:(五、六……,杰克在核对。)请给我解释一下这个,你不介意吧?第四项是什么?

Waiter: Of course not. Let me see... No. 4 is the main course and it is 38, not 33.

服务员:当然不介意。让我看看。第四项是主菜,是38元,不是33元。

Jack: I see. Is service charge included?

杰克:我知道了。服务费包括了吗?

Waiter: Yes, the service charge is 15%.

服务员:包括了。服务费是15%。

Jack: All right. Can I pay with my credit card?

杰克:好。我能用信用卡付吗?

Waiter: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.

服务员:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

Jack: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

杰克:很遗憾。

Waiter: But we accept checks.

服务员:但我们接受支票。

Jack: Good.

杰克:好吧。

【餐馆投诉的英语口语对话】

相关文档
最新文档