会展英语口语对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

人物:

A:会展电话营销人员(李先生) B:参展商(彼特)F: 会展现场营销人员(刘先生)G:参展商B的助理(玛丽)C:现场引导人员D:观众E:展销人员

扮演角色名单:

(詹A C 骏B 丘F 飞G 涛D 曹E)

(场景1)邀展

A:你好,彼得先生。

A:?Hello,?Mr.?Peter.

B:你好,李先生。

B:?Hello,?Mr.?Li.

A:听说你公司最近在扩大业务,进行顺利吗?

A:?I?heard?your?company?recently?in?expanding?the?business?and?go?smoothly

B:是的,还不错

B:?Yes,?it?is?fine

A:我想邀请贵公司参加我们的汽车展览,新型车将是这个展览亮点,也为你公司发

展提供平台。

A:?I'd like to invite you to take part in our car

exhibition .The?new?car?will?be?the?exhibition highlights and it will provide?a?platform?for?the?development?of your company.

B:哦,我想我们公司会对这个很感兴趣。

B:Oh,?I?think?our?company?is interested in it.

A好的,你先留下你的联系方式?到时候我们联系。

A?Well, now?you?should?leave?your?contact?way and we will contact you that time.

B?好的!?我的电话号码是3853748,

B?OK!?my?telephone?number?is?3853748,

A?没问题,谢谢!

A?No problem ,thank?you.

(场景2)考察

F:彼特先生和这位女士,你们好,我是李先生的同事刘先生,请问贵公司对参加我

们这个汽车展有什么看法吗。

F:Hello, Mr Peter and Ms. I’m Mr Peter partner,Mr Liu.What does your company think about join in this car exhibition

G :你好。李先生,我是彼特先生的助理玛丽小姐我们决定参加汽车展,但是我们必须先了解你们的展位价格与场馆再说。

G:Hello, Mr ’m Mr Peter assistant Mary,We decide to join in the car exhibition, but we should know about the booth’ price and stadium frist.

F 你好玛丽小姐,这个是我们的日程安排表和场馆资料,?7月15号就开始布置场馆。F:Hello,Mary.This is our schedule and stadium information, and layout of stadium on July 15.

B: 我和我的助理讨论过,想用靠近门口的展位可以吗

B:I have talk with my assistant, Can we use the booth near the door

F?当然可以,但是相对于其他展位来说?靠近门口的展位价格上会比较贵

F:Of course,but relative to the other booth near the door of the booth price will be more expensive

B贵多少

B:how much more

F?大约25%

F:About 25%.

G这样啊,如果能把价格调低15%的话?我们打算考虑租用

G:Ah,if you can reduced price by 15%, we will intend to consider renting

F小姐,在这个位置会带来许多人流,不少参展商都看中这个位置。

F:In this position will bring the number of the flow of people, many exhibitors have taken a fancy to this position.

G这样吧,我们在广告费投入方面加大量,这样可以吗

G:So be it,we investment plus a large number advertising costs,isn’t OK

F如果你们的广告能够达到20万的费用,我们会考虑这个优惠

F:If your advertisement could reach 200 thousands, we will consider it.

B好的,我们就这么说吧

B:OK, no problem!

F我们现在到达这个展厅了.

F:now we arrived at the exhibition hall.

B是挺大的,我们的广告牌是否可以摆到门口处,这样应该会比较显眼。

B:It's pretty big. Can we put the billboard near the entrance gate It will be more conspicuous

F?可以,但是这费用将会很贵

F:Certainly. but this will be very expensive

G?为了我们公司的发展,支付这些费用是必须的

G: In order to development our company, I think pay for these fee is necessary.

G在这个位置上,可以提供多几个展架吗

G:In this position, can you provide for me few more exhibition stand

F?这个也许不可以,因为这样会占很多通道的位置,人流进来会显得比较拥挤

F:It may be not ,because it will occupy many position of the channel and people will more crowed.

B:?那我们的展架能做大一点吗?

B:Can we make the display rack bigger

F这个当然没问题。

F:Ok, no problem.

B好的,谢谢

B:Thank you!

F:不客气

F:You’re welcome!

(场景3)观展

C :早上好,先生,欢迎光临北京国际汽车展览会

C:Good morning, sir. Welcome to Beijing International automobile exhibition

D :早上好,先生,我想了解一下整个展览的情况。

D:good morning, sir, I would like to know about the whole show.

C 这是我们展览会的导游手册,您可以先看下。

C:this is our fair guide book , you can have a look.

D哦,谢谢。请问宝马公司的展位在哪里

D:Oh, thank you. Excuse me, where is the BMW booth?

C在A座6号展位,沿这条路直走再转右就可以看到了。

C:Go straight this way and turn right,you will see the building A booth no. 6 in front of you.

D非常谢谢你。

D:Thank you very much.

C 这是应该的。

C: You're welcome

(场景4)咨询

E:先生你好欢迎来到宝马品牌展位

E:Hello, sir. Welcome to BMW brand booth

D你好

D:Hello

相关文档
最新文档