美剧电影经典台词

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

《Lie to me》:

Truth or happiness, never both.”

真相与快乐,不可兼得。

《越狱Prison Break》

The heaven is but one remove from the hell, love stands between them.

天堂与地狱的一线之隔,原来是爱。

Sit tight. Put direct pressure on that

《行尸走肉》

If you're gonna be with us, you gotta follow my lead, you gotta trust me.

如果你还想跟我们在一起,你就必须服从我的领导,信任我。

《美女上错身》

People say there are five stages of grief. Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.

都说悲痛有五个阶段:拒绝,愤怒,自欺欺人,消沉,接受。

《Revenge复仇》

Never underestimate the power of guilt, it compels people to some pretty remarkable place. 永远都不要低估罪恶的力量,它会将人逼至意想不到的境地。

《吸血鬼日记》

You won't open yourself up to it.

是你不愿意打开心扉。

From now on,you're under my protection.从现在开始,你由我罩着。

《泰坦尼克号》

All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you….我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

We're women. Our choices are never easy.我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

《西雅图夜未眠》(Sleepless in Seattle)

1. Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2. You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3. Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4. You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5. People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6. You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7. You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8. Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9. When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

《A boy》

"Just close my eyes. Think of a room of hundreds of doors,hundreds of doors and they are closing, the one furthest the way first,and getting closer, just closing,just bang in shut,and I think if I keep from crying,until the last one shuts,then I won't cry at all,and I don't."

“只能闭上眼睛。想着一间有着几百扇门的房间,几百扇门,它们正在慢慢关闭。从最远的那扇开始,然后逐渐靠近,越来越近,“砰”地关上。而我想,如果我能在最后一扇关上之前,一直忍着不哭,那么我就不会再哭了,于是我就真的没有再哭过了。”

《拯救大兵瑞恩》(Saving Private Ryan)

Captain Miller: In that case, I'd say this is an excellent mission, sir, with an extremely valuable objective, sir. Worthy of my best efforts, sir.

Moreover, I feel heartfelt sorrow for the mother of Private James Ryan and am willing to lay down the lives of me and my men - -especially you, Reiben - -to ease her suffering.

米勒:如果是那样的话,我会说这是一次极佳的使命,长官,这次任务的目的太有价值了,长官。值得付出我最大的努力。另外,我为瑞恩的母亲由衷感到悲哀,我愿意用我和弟兄们的生命,特别是你,莱本,去减轻她的苦痛。

Private Caparzo: Sir, It's the decent thing to do, sir.

卡帕佐:长官,那么做是对的。

Captain Miller: We're not here to do the decent thing! We're here to follow fucking orders!

米勒:我们在这不是为了做正确的事!而是去执行他妈的命令!

Private Reiben: You want to explain the math of this to me? I mean, where's the sense

相关文档
最新文档