黄金大劫案经典字幕英文翻译

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1、哥你啥意思啊?哥你这样不好... 哥你这么的我心里没底啊!

Brother you what mean? Brother you so bad... Brother you so I lack in heart!!!!!

2、爹,打劫地(方言)。

Dad, loot (dialect).

3、王八犊子

Came eight

4、敬礼!作揖!你要是什么都不会,我可就把你给微波了啊”

Salute! ZuoYi! If you what all can't, I can take you to microwave ah"

5、起初是神创造天地,地是空虚混沌。

At first is god made heaven and earth, and the earth is void

6、欠砖拍啊你

Owe brick take you

7、百米12秒5,绝对快

The m 12 seconds 5, absolute fast

8、这是谁的地儿?

Whose is this place?

8、以卵击石,又以卵击石,你咋那么多卵子呀

YiLuanJiShi, and YiLuanJiShi, does your zha so many eggs ah

9、那些都是骗子,十个有八个都是

Those are all liar, ten has eight

10、那还有两个不是呢!我碰到的就都不是

There are two is not! I met were not

11、那不是以卵击石吗?

That's not YiLuanJiShi?

12、又以卵击石,你咋这么多卵子呢?

And YiLuanJiShi, does your zha so many eggs?

13、不管是大清还是满洲国,命都比钱贵!

Whether the qing or manchukuo, life than QianGui!

14、枪响的那一刻我明白了,从大清到满洲国,有吃有喝,不怕死的也没少见啊,有些东西比命还贵!

The shot that moment I knew, from the qing to manchukuo, have food to eat and to drink, not

afraid dead of is not rare ah, some things than life is expensive!

15、你抠啊?不支持**啊?

You pick? Don't support * *?

16、现在都不信这个了

Now don't believe this

17、脱不脱是我的事儿,闻不闻是你的事儿

Take off my job is not to take off, smell not smell is your business

18、心慌腿不直

Palpitate not straight leg

19、我是街溜子党,你们是救国党,不是一党,不上一船

I am LiuZi street party, you are saving the party, not a party, not a boat

20、如果机会就在你面前,你一定要让它看得到你

If opportunity is in front of you, you have to let it see you

21、女人总比男人麻烦

Women than men trouble

22、牌子,班尼路

Brand, good

23、我哥常杀人(长沙人),我是太原人

And my brother often kill (changsha), I'm from taiyuan

25.、被板砖拍过的才这样

Be plank brick taken is this

26、我真想拿板砖拍你(说完这话,说话者就让板砖拍晕了)

I really want to take plank brick clap you (and having said these words, the speakers let plank brick pat dizzy)

27、没有蛋拽着你,你都能上天啊。

No eggs pulled you, you can all heaven ah

28、女:怎么了?男:被打劫了!女:打劫?男:还不明显吗?(男的被打劫的就剩一条花裤衩子了)

Woman: how? Male: was robbed! Female: loot? Male: it is not obvious? (man is the last was robbed a flower trousers cha son)

29、草船借箭,最重要的是配合

The grass by the arrow, the most important is to cooperate

本文为语美多翻译公司原创

转载请注明原文地址:/

相关文档
最新文档