威尔·史密斯教你如何战胜恐惧,足够勇敢就好![双语]

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

You take a drink with your friends and somebody says, \"yeah! We should go skydiving tomorrow!\"
我跟朋友们出去喝酒,有人起哄说,“我们明天应该去高空跳伞!”
And you go, \"yeah, we'll go skydiving tomorrow!\" Yeah!
然后我就说,“走起啊!大伙儿明天一块去跳伞啊!”
Everyone goes, \"yeah!\"
大家都很嗨,“耶,赶紧的啊!”
So then, that night you're laying in your bed and you just keep...
于是,跳伞前一天晚上,你躺在床上就一直吓醒……
And you're terrified, you keep imagining over and over again, jumping out of an airplane.
你被噩梦吓得不行了,一直在重复想象跳下飞机的可怕画面。
And you can't figure out why you would do that.
你就想不明白了,干嘛决定去跳伞呢?
You wake up the next day and you go down where you said you were going to meet and everybody's there.
我隔天起床,来到大家说好会和的地点,结果所有人都到了。
So you get in a van and be like, \"oh my god, oh my god...\"
然后我坐上接驳车,我心想,“我的天啊,我的天啊……”
And your stomach is terrible, you can't eat and everything.
然后我的肚子超不舒服,根本吃不下东西。
But you don't wanna be the only punk who doesn't jump out of this airplane.
但我又不想当那个没种跳下飞机的怂货。
So you fly and you go up, you go up, you go up, you go up to 14,000 feet.
飞机起飞,然后越飞越高,然后越飞越高,最后飞到一万四千尺高空。
And somebody opens the door and in that moment, you realized you've never been in a freaking airplane with the door open.
然后有人把门打开,那一刻我才真正意识到,我这辈子还从来没坐过舱门被打开的飞机。
And you're looking out down to death and they say, \"on three!\"
我往下望着我的葬身之地,接着教练说,“数到三就跳!”
And they say, \"one, two...\"
然后数,“1,2……”
And he pushes you on two because people grab on three.
他数到2的时候就把我推下去,因为数到3的时候,大家都会死命抓住。
And you go, and you fall out of the airplane.
然后我就……我从飞机往下掉。
And in one second, you realized, that it's the most blissful experience of your life.
然后1秒钟后,我发现这是我这辈子最美好的一次体验。
You're flying, with zero fear.
我在空中飞行,感觉不到半点恐惧。
You realize that at the point of maximum danger, is the point of minimum fear, it's bliss!
此时我才了解,当人面对最大的危险时,心中的恐惧反而是最少的,感觉就是爽啊!
Why were you scared in your bed, the night before?
为什么我前一晚睡觉的时候要怕成那样?
Why did you… what do you need that fear for?
有什么必要担心成那样?
Everything up to the stepping out, there's actually no reason to be scared.
在我真的准备往下跳之

前,前面的过程根本就不该浪费在恐惧上啊。
It only just ruins your day.
这样只会让自己一整天都过得很不开心。
The best things in life, on the other side of terror, on the other side of your maximum fear, are all of the best things in life.
生命中最美好的事物,在恐惧的另一端,在我们内心最深层的恐惧背后,往往有着人生最美好的事物。

相关文档
最新文档