Season two Episode one — The Scandal in Belgravia (贝尔格莱维亚丑闻) 神探夏洛克台词

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
哦有意思
Oh...interesting.
"极客译员"(谐音"希腊译员"原著篇目)
Geek Interpreter
什么?
what's that?
案件标题
案件要标题做什么?
That's the title.
What does it need a title for?
真有人读你的博Baidu Nhomakorabea?
Do people actually read your blog?
天呐拜托
Oh, for God's sakes!
"斑点金发女"?
What?The Speckled Blonde?!
七月13日斑点金发女案
三十出头,染成的金发,浑身红斑...
爷爷死了之后他们不让我们见他
They wouldn't let us see Granddad when he was dead.
有人为此死了人都会死
People have died. That's what people DO!'
我会制止你
' will stop you.'
要是你继续多管闲事
If you don't stop prying...
我让你生不如死
..I'll burn you.
让你像掏心一般痛不欲生
I will burn the heart out of you.
再说一遍警告你要是敢骗我
Say that again, and know that if you're lying to me,
我会找到你活剥你的皮
I will find you, and I will skin you.
等等
Wait.
抱歉
Sorry...
今天死不成了
Wrong day to die.
夏洛克
Sherlock...
昨日杜塞尔多夫(德国城市)发生坠机
There was a plane crash inDusseldorfyesterday.
无人生还
Everyone dead.
怀疑恐怖分子安炸弹?
Suspected terrorist bomb.
我们也看新闻
We do watch the news.
Season two Episode one —The Scandal in Belgravia (贝尔格莱维亚丑闻)
你是谁?吉姆·莫里亚蒂
Who are you? Jim Moriarty.
再见
Bye!
"咨询罪犯"
Consulting criminal.
我一直非常享受我们间小游戏
I have loved this, this little game of ours.
是因为他上天堂了吗?
Is that cos he'd gone to heaven?
死人其实不会上天堂的
People don't really go to heaven when they die,
他们被送到特殊的房间焚烧掉了
they're taken to a special room and burned.
不能允许你们继续了
You can't be allowed to continue.
不许继续了
You just can't.
我会尽量说服你
I would try to convince you,
可我想说的你大概都已经想到了
but everything I have to say has already crossed your mind.
看你敲了一大篇嘛
Well, you're typing a lot.
好吧
Right, then.
这回又什么事?
So, what have we got?
我妻子好像在办公室待得太长了
My wife seems to be spending a very long time at the office.
(贝克街西一区)
哎哟天啊
Oh, dear!
大拇指?
Thumbs!?
大门...
The door was...
大门...
The door was...
男孩们又一个找你们的
Boys! You've got another one!
This blog has had nearly 2,000 hits in the last eight hours.
这才是你的生活夏洛克
This is your living, Sherlock,
不是240种不同的烟灰
not 240 different types of tobacco ash.
才不呢他们凭什么感兴趣?
No, they're not. Why are they?
嗯你看这个
Hmm, look at that.
1895抱歉什么?
1,895. Sorry, what?
我昨晚重置了计数器
I reset that counter last night.
过去8小时这个博客有近2000点击量
你觉得客户都是哪来的?
Where do you think our clients come from?
我有个网站啊
I have a website.
你在上面列举了240种不同的烟灰
In which you enumerate 240 different types of tobacco ash.
谁会看你的网站啊
你说声"无聊"扭头不理了
You said "boring" and turned over.
根据航班信息
Well, according to the flight details,
这人办了登机手续
this man was checked in on board.
大衣里还有登机牌票根
Inside his coat he's got a stub from his boarding pass,
回头...再抓你
Catch you later.
想得美
No, you won't!
抱歉男孩们
Sorry, boys!
我老是那么变化无常
I'm SO changeable!
这是我的缺点
It is a weakness with me,
可老实说是我的唯一缺点
but to be fair to myself, it is my only weakness.
机上的餐巾纸
napkins from the flight,
还有一块特供饼干
even one of those special biscuits.
这是他的护照在柏林机场盖章
Here's his passport, stamped atBerlinAirport.
就是说这人本该死于昨天德国的坠机
So this man should have died in a plane crash inGermanyyesterday,
却跑到了萨瑟克(伦敦东南)一辆车后备箱里
but instead he's in a car boot in Southwark.
算他走运
Lucky escape.
有想法么?
Any ideas?
目前有八种
Eight so far.
好吧四种想法
OK, four ideas.
(英国护照)
(登机牌)
就算两种吧
要是你没有
If you don't,
我会把你做成鞋穿
I'll make you into shoes.
这是怎么回事?
What happened there?
有人让他改变了主意
Someone changed his mind.
问题在于...
The question is...
...是谁?
..who?
你不乖了是不是殿下?
也许我的答案你也心知肚明
Probably my answer has crossed yours.
("Stayin' Alive"比吉斯)
"Stayin' Alive" by the Bee Gees
我接一下你没意见吧?
Do you mind if I get that?
没事请便
Oh, no, please.
我们开了个网站来解读漫画书的真意
We have this website, it explains the true meaning of comic books,
因为读者总是不关注主题
cos people miss a lot of the themes.
可是所有的漫画书突然就成真了
But then all the comic books started coming true.
我最不需要的莫过于公众形象
the last thing I need is a public image.
"帽子侠与罗宾网络神探"
(罗宾:蝙蝠侠助手)
"夏洛克网上科技"
"夏洛克与约翰博客侦探"
"夏洛克·福尔摩斯网络红人"

Hello.
我觉得时候到了你说呢?
I think it's time, don't you?
243种
243.
这个案子叫什么?
So what's this one?
"肚脐眼谋杀"?
Belly Button Murders?
"脐部治疗案"
The Navel Treatment?
外面挤满记者了伙计们
There's a lot of press outside, guys.
反正不是冲我们来的
Well, they won't be interested in us.
嗯那是你成为网络红人之前了
Yeah, that was before you were an internet phenomenon.
还有两个专程来拍照的你们俩合影
A couple of them specifically wanted photographs of you two.
老天呐
God's sake!
尽情使用你的余生吧
You've got the rest of your life.
喂?
Hello?
废话当然是我什么事?
Yes, of course it is. What do you want?
(不好意思哈)
sorry about that
(没事)
IT'S FINE
你再说一遍
SAY THAT AGAIN!
约翰嗯?
John. Hmm?
遮住脸快点走
Cover your face and walk fast.
毕竟有助于提升公众形象啊
Still, it's good for the public image,
办这种大案
big case like this.
我是个私家侦探
I'm a private detective,
Nobody's reading your website.
好吧染出来的金发死因不明显
Right then, dyed blonde hair, no obvious cause of death,
除了这些斑点不管它们是什么
except for these speckles, whatever they are.
Maybe two ideas.
不行不行没解决的别往上写
No, no, no, don't mention the unsolved ones.
大家想看你人性的一面
People want to know you're human.
为什么?
Why?
因为他们感兴趣
Because they're interested.
Well, now, have you been wicked, Your Highness?
是艾德勒小姐
Yes, Miss Adler.
(华生医生博客五月30日生活在继续...)
你在敲什么?
What are you typing?
博客写什么?写我们
Blog. About? Us.
是写我吧为什么?
You mean me. Why?
你有更好的邀请了?
Did you get a better offer?
会给你消息的夏洛克
You'll be hearing from me, Sherlock.
要真有你说东西会让你发财
So if you have what you say you have, I will make you rich.
开路
I know human ash.
Leave.
价码由您开开多少我们都愿意出
We are prepared to offer any sum of money you care to mention
只要能找回这些文件
无聊
for the recovery of these files.
Boring.
无聊
Boring.
我觉得我丈夫有外遇

I think my husband might be having an affair.
Yes.
她不是我姨妈她被人偷换了
She's not my real aunt, she's been replaced.
我知道她被换了
I know she has.
我认识人的骨灰
相关文档
最新文档