面试英语口语脱口而出:签订协议

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

面试英语口语脱口而出:签订协议
1.This is our contract, please read it carefully before signing.
这是我们的合同,请仔细阅读后再签字。

2.Since we have reached an agreement on all terms, there shouldn't be any problems for the contract.
既然我们对各项条款意见都一致了,合同应该没什么问题。

,
3.May we once more remind you that the contract should be canceled by one month notice?
请允许我们再次提醒你,取消合同应该提前一个月通知。

4.First, you'll be getting a monthly salary, with one month paid vacation after one year of employment.
首先,你的工资是月付,在工作一年后,有一个月的带薪假期。

5.No probation is involved.
没有试用期。

6.You'll be covered by our medical plan while on duty.
你上班后将享受我们的医疗保险。

7.A reasonable number of sick days will be covered by the company.
合理的病假时间里公司照常支付工资。

8.Have you read the other terms of the contract?
合同上的其他一些条款,你看了吗?
9.I noticed an item about flex-time. Is that a
possibility for me?
我注意到了相关弹性工作时间的规定,对我也适用吗?
10.We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it.
我们都想签合同的话,就要互相作出一些让步。

Dialogue 1
对话1
Hello, take a seat please. Let's get straight to the point. This is our contract. Please read it carefully before signing.
你好,请坐,我们直人正题吧。

这是我们的合同,请仔细阅读后再签字。

Since we have reached an agreement on all terms, there shouldn't be any problems for the contract.
既然我们对各项条款意见都一致了,合同应该没什么问题。

May we once more remind you that the contract should be canceled by one month notice.
请充许我们再次提醒您,取消合同应提前1个月通知。

Yes, I got it Thanks.
好的,我明白了。

谢谢。

Dialogue 2
对话2
How sure you, Mr. Stone? I m Farley.
你好,斯通先生,我叫法利。

Pleased to meet you , Mr. Farley.
很高兴理解你,法利先生。

Please have a seat. I know our employment officer has already given you information about your employee contract,
but I'd like to go over the main details again before signing. First, you,U be getting a monthly salary, with one month
paid vacation after one year of employment.
请坐。

我知道我们的人事部的同事已经告诉了你关于劳动合同的
内容,但我还想在签约之前把主要细节重申—下,首先,你的工资是
月付,在工作一年后,.有一个月的带薪假期。

OK May I ask whether there is probation?
你介意我问一下有试用期吗?
No probation is involved.
没有试用期。

相关文档
最新文档