剧本阿拉丁神灯少儿英语话剧

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

阿拉丁神灯

主要人物:

Aladin - 阿拉丁 Jasmine - 茉莉(公主)Spirit - 精灵 Jafang - 贾方(大臣)Magic mat - 魔毯 Abu - 阿布(猴子)Carrot - 鹦鹉(大臣随从) King - 国王

Aside - 旁白

第一幕:介绍各个角色。

Aside: once upon a time, there is a boy,named aladin. He is a poor

Guy,but he has a good friend Abu.

很久很久以前,有一个叫阿拉丁的男孩。他是一个穷人,但他有一个很好的朋友,阿布。

Aladin: I am aladin, this is my good friend – abu. We are living happily.

我是阿拉丁,这是我的好朋友-阿布。我们生活的非常快乐。

Abu: we don’t have trouble. We are living happily.

是的,我们没有烦恼,我们生活愉快。

Aside:Jafang is a minister with evil heart. Carrot is his attendant .

贾方是一个坏心肠的大臣。鹦鹉是他的随从。

Jafang: I am jafang. I am a lamp is mine, hahahahha.

我是贾方。这盏灯是我的,哈哈哈哈哈。。。

Carrot: Get the lamp, get the lamp.

拿到那盏灯,拿到那盏灯。

Aside: There is a king. He has a beautiful daughter.

有一个国王,他有一个美丽的女儿。

King: I am the king of this country. I am rich. I have everything. But I have a difficult problem. I want to find a prince who can marry with my jasmine.

我是这个国家的国王。我非常富有,什么都不缺。但是我有一个

棘手的问题。我希望我的女儿嫁给一个让我满意的王子。

Jasmine: All the prince is not the man I like. People is crazy. I want to get out of the castle, to see the world outside. Haha~~

所有有的王子都不是我想要嫁的人,他们都太疯狂了。我想到城堡外面去看看外面的世界,哈哈。。

第二幕:沙漠

Jafang: I know a lamp. It’s a magic lamp with spirit. He can make my dreams come ture.

我知道有一盏灯。它是一盏魔灯。它能让我梦想成真。

Carrot: make your dreams come ture. Where is it

梦想成真它在哪里

Jafang: in that cave. But I can not go in. it is dangerous.

在那个洞穴。但是我不能进去。那里太危险了。

Carrot: look, aladin. Why don’t you let him go inside and get it for you. 看,阿拉丁。你为什么不让他进去给你拿那盏灯呢

Jafang: now you are talking! 不错!好主意!

Aladin: what are we doing here. I think we get lost.

我们又回来这个地方了,我想我们迷路了

Abu: come on. We can get out.

别泄气,我们一定可以出去的。

Jafang: hello,. Aladin. What are you doing

你好啊,阿拉丁。你们在做什么

Aladin: we get lost. Can you tell me the way to out here

我们迷路了,你能告诉我出去的路吗

Carrot: if you can do us a favor, I will tell the way.

如果你能帮我们一个忙,我就告诉你出去的路。

Abu: what kind of a favor

什么忙

Jafang: go in there and get a lamp for me.

到那里面去帮我拿一盏灯。

Aladin: a piece of cake. Let’s go, Abu. 小意思。我们出发吧,阿布。第三幕:山洞里

Aladin: Wow, so many gold. Don’t touch it. Abu!

哇,好多金子。不要摸,阿布!

Abu: okey. Follow what you said. 好吧,听你的,

Aladin: there, there is the lamp. 那儿,有一盏灯。

Abu: let’s get it. 我们去拿上。

Aladin: oh , nonono.. the door.. 欧。不。这门。。。

Abu: the door is closing. The door.. closed. 门关上了,啊,关上了。Aladin: what can we do with these gold and lamp.我们怎么办呢

Magic mat: take it easy. Take it easy.放轻松,放轻松。

Abu: who is there. Who is talking 谁在那谁在说话

Aladin: where are you. 你在哪里

Magic mat: I am here. Check the lamp. 我在这里,看看这盏灯。

相关文档
最新文档