难以忘怀电影对白34:闻香识女人场景1(+双语)

难以忘怀电影对白34:闻香识女人场景1(+双语)
难以忘怀电影对白34:闻香识女人场景1(+双语)

难以忘怀电影对白34:闻香识女人场景1(+双语)场景1

Mr. Slade: Get out of here, Charlie.

斯莱德:出去,查理!

Chartie: I thought we had a deal.

查理:我认为我们说好了的。

Mr. Slade: I welched. I'm a welcher. Didn't I tell you?

斯莱德:我反悔了。我爱反悔,没告诉过你吗?

Charlie: No, what you told me was that you gave me all the bullets.

查理:没有,你说你把所有的子弹都给我了。

Mr. Slade: I lied.

斯莱德:骗你的。

Chartie: Yeah, well, you could have fooled me.

查理:你是把我骗住了。

Mr. Slade: And I did. Charlie, how you ever gonna survive in this world without me?

斯莱德:可不是吗,没有我,你能生存下去吗?

Charlie: Why don't you just give me the gun,all right ? What... What are you doing?

查理:把枪给我,好吗?你,你要干什么?

Mr. Slade: I'm gonna shoot you too. Your life's finished anyway.Your friend George's gonna sing like a canary.And so are you. Andonce you've sung, Charlie, my boy, you're gonna take your place on that long, gray line of American manhood. And you will be through.

斯莱德:一枪毙了你,反正你完蛋了。你那个朋友乔治见风使舵,你也一样。孩子,一旦你去告密,查理,我的孩子,你就和其他人一样,生活变得灰暗,没有自己的原则。你就彻底完蛋了。

Charlie: I'd like to disagree with you, Colonel.

查理:中校,我不同意你的看法。

Mr. Slade: You're in no position to disagree with me, boy. I got a loaded 45 here. You

got pimples. I'm gonna kill ya, Charlie, because I can't bear the thought of you sellin' out!

斯莱德:你现在没有条件反对。我手里拿着枪,四五口径,装满子弹;而你,只有青

春痘,我要把你杀了。看你出卖原则,我受不了。

Charlie: Put the gun down, all right, Colonel?

查理:把枪放下,好吗,中校?

Mr. Slade: What? You givin' me an ultimatum?

斯莱德:什么?这是你给我下的最后通牒吗?

Charlie: No, I'm ...

查理:不,我是

Mr. Slade: I give the ultimatums!

斯莱德:最后通牒由我来下。

Charlie: I'm sorry. All right? I'm sorry.

查理:对不起,我道歉。

Mr. Slade: It's all right. Charlie. You break my heart, son. All my life I stood up to everyone and everything because it made me feel important. You do it 'cause you mean it. You got integrity, Chartie. I don't know whether to shoot you or adopt you.

斯莱德:没关系。孩子,你伤了我的心。我这一生,反抗任何人。任何事。只有这样,我才觉得自己重要。而你却是为了维护自己的原则而反抗。你很正直,我真不知道该杀了你,还是接受你。

Chartie: Not much of a choice, is it, sir?

查理:很为难吧?

Mr. Slad: Aw, don't get cute now.

斯莱德:少耍嘴皮子。

Charlie: Colonel, please put the gun away?

查理:中校,请把枪放下。

Mr. Slade: I asked you a question Do you want me to adopt ya, or don t ya?

斯莱德:问你个问题,你想不想我收养你?

Charlie: Please? I mean you're just in a slump right now.

查理:请你,我认为你现在很消沉。

Mr. Slade: Slump? No stump, Charlie. I'm bad. I'm not bad. No. I'm rotten.

斯莱德:消沉?不,不是消沉。是坏,也不是坏,是堕落。

Charlie: You ' re not bad. Y-You ' re just in pain.

查理:你不坏,只是痛苦。

Mr.slade: What do you know about pain? Hmm? You little snail darter from the Pacific Northwest. What the fuck you know about pain?

斯莱德:你懂什么叫痛苦?你这只从太平洋的西北部来的小东西,懂个屁!

Charlie: Let me have the gun, Colonel.

查理:中校,把枪给我。

Mr. Slade: No time to grow a dick, son.

斯莱德:小子,冒充大人可不是时候。

Charlie: Just, just give me the gun, all right, Colonel?

查理:把枪给我,好吗?中校。

Mr. Slade: I'm talkin' a parade ground. Ten-hut! Soldier, that was a direct order.

斯莱德:我在阅兵呢立正!小兵,这是命令。

Charlie: Give me the gun?

查理:把枪给我.

Mr. Slade: You can stay or you can leave. You understand? Either way, I'm gonna cfo this thing. Now why don't you leave and spare yourself.

斯莱德:要走要留随便你,明白吗?反正我都会死的。为什么还不走,给自己留条小命。

Charlie: I want your gun, Colonel.

查理:给我枪,中校。

Mr. Slade: I'm gonna give myself a count. You need a count for balance. Five, our...three...two...one. Fuck it.

斯莱德:我来倒计时,稳定一下情绪。五、四、三、二一。去他妈的。

Charlie: Gimme! Fuck it!

查理:给我!操!

Mr. Slade: Get out of here!

斯莱德:滚出去!

Charlie: I'm stayin' right here!

查理:我不走!

Mr. Slade: Get outta here!

斯莱德:滚出去!

Charlie: I'm stayin' right here.

查理:我不走!

五十九部精典电影对白全部英汉对照

《燃情岁月》Legend of the Fall 《美丽心灵》A Beautiful Mind 《早餐俱乐部》The Breakfast Club 《骄阳似我》Good Will Hunting 《几乎成名》Almost Famous (感兴趣摇滚乐的同学可以找来一看) 《日落之前》Before Sunset (a very smart movie,女主角的英语有点法国味儿) 《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump (发音就别从这里学了) 《我的盛大希腊婚礼》My Big Fat Greek Wedding (很有意思的文化冲突) 《大河恋》A River Runs Through it 《西雅图不眠夜》Sleepless in Seattle 《后妈》(又名《亲亲小妈》)Step Mother 《谈谈情跳跳舞》Shall We Dance 《似是故人来》Sommersby (美国南方口音,了解一下,关键是故事很感人,呵呵) 《当哈里遇见萨莉》When Harry Met Sally 《漂亮女人》Pretty Women 《爱情十日谈》How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days 《爱是妥协》Something's Gotta Give 《天使之城》City of Angel 《时尚女魔头》The Devil Wears Prada 《公主新娘》The Princess Bride 《卡萨布兰卡》Casablanca 《魂断蓝桥》Waterloo Bridge 语言相对较简单:《南极大冒险》Eight Below 《小鬼当家》Home Alone 《公主日记》The Princess Diaries 动画片: 《海底总动员》Finding Nemo 《鲨鱼黑帮》Shark Tale 《怪物史莱克》Shrek 《花木兰》Mulan 《美女与野兽》Beauty and Beast 《冰河世纪》Ice age 《熊的传说》Brother Bear 连续剧: Friends Gilmore girls(我的最爱,哈哈,中译:《吉尔摩女孩》,语速较快,文化背景较深。适合听力口语水平较高,同时对西方文化较了解的同学观看。) the Apprentice 英式发音: 《真爱至上》love actually 《傲慢与偏见》新版Pride and Prejudice 《BJ单身日记》 《英国病人》English Patient 《面纱》The Painted V eil 励志(学习男主人公永不放弃的精神): 《肖申克的救赎》Shawshank Redemption 《当幸福来敲门》The Pursuit of Happiness <中青网> 美国电影学会于近日评选出了美国电影中的一百句最佳台词,《乱世佳人》的克拉克-盖博口中的“坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎”荣膺榜首。 评选结果的影片涵盖面十分广泛,最早的可以追溯到1927年的第一步有声片《爵士歌手》,最近的则是2002年的《指环王之双塔骑兵》。其中《乱世佳人》、《卡萨布兰卡》、《绿野仙踪》等经典老片在榜上占据了不止一席之位,而《卡萨布兰卡》凭借6句经典台词居首位。 美国电影学会总监费斯登堡认为,这些经典的电影台词已经成为了美国语言文化的一个组成部分,评选的目的是为了重新激起人们对美国经典电影的热情。以下是从这一百句最佳台词中精选部分台词,英汉对照,以飨读者。(以下的序号是台词的排名号) 1. Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972) 3. Y ou don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954) 4. Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6. Go ahead,make my day.来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7. All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

百年电影经典电影中最难忘的台词

百年电影经典电影中最难忘的台词 《You've Got Mail》《网络情缘》 Joe & Computer: Welcome... You've got mail. 欢迎...你有新邮件。 【一对在网络虚拟世界中相知相爱的朋友却在现实生活中竞争与冲突,由此而产生了巨大的反差。】 《计程车司机》 You talkin' to me?" 你在对我说话吗?

【劳勃迪尼诺练习耍酷拔枪时所说的台词。】 《绿野仙踪》 "There's no place like home." 世界上再没有地方像家一样。 【小女孩桃乐斯历经重重冒险,最后总算回到家。】

《Gone With the Wind》《乱世佳人》 "... tomorrow is another day!" “明天又是新的一天!” 【《乱世佳人》(1939)的结尾,命运乖舛的费雯丽站在树下迎向阳光,说出这句百折不挠的名句。】

《西雅图夜未眠》 It's time to wrap it up. 节目的时间到了。 【当影片结尾父子两人离开帝国大厦,而安妮面对着寂静而空无一人的顶层时,观众无一不被感动。】

Forrest Gump《阿甘正传》 Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get." 阿甘:“妈妈常常说,生命就如同一盒朱古力,你永远不会知道你将得到什么。” 【这是阿甘经常提醒自己、“劝诫”他人的话。正是这句富含哲理的“箴言”激励着善良真诚、乐天知命的阿甘脚踏实地、努力拼搏,并终由一名智障者变成了美国人心目中一个不朽的传奇人物。】

闻香识女人台词

1、 Trask:Mr.Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar. Frank:But not a snitch! Trask:Excuse me? Frank:No, I don’t think I will. Trask:Mr.Slade. Frank:This is such a crock of shit. Trask:Please watch your language, Mr.Slade, you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr.Simms, I’ll give you one final opportunity to speak up. Frank:Mr. Simms doesn't want it. He doesn't need to be labeled "still worthy of being a Baird man.". What the hell is that ? What is your motto here? "Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide, anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake”? Well, gentlemen, when the shit hits the fan, some guys run, and some guys stay. Here's Charlie facing the fire, and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket. And what are you doing? You’re gonna reward George, and destroy Charlie. 西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上“无愧于拜尔德人”的标签。这到底是什么?你们的校训是什么?“孩子们,告发你们的同学,要是隐瞒、不能彻底地交代,就把你放在火上烤”?看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人跑了,有些人屹立不动。这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了。你要怎么做?奖赏乔治,毁掉查理。 Trask:Are you finished, Mr. Slade ? Frank:No, I'm just getting warmed up! I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever. Their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It's gone. You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again, because I say you are killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills. What a sham. What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today? I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me. I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact. It's non-negotiable. You know how I know? Someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it. Only Charlie here wasn't selling. 不,我才刚刚开了个头。我不知道那些有名的校友是谁——威廉……?管他呢。他们的精神已经过气了,如果真曾有过。你眼下正在打造用来运送告密者的远洋轮。要是你以为正在把他们培养成男子汉,那么你想错了,因为你毁灭的恰恰是这种精神,也就是这学校所谓的立校精神。多可耻。你们今天上演的到底是一处什么样的闹剧?在这件事情当中唯一值得夸奖的人就坐在我的身边。让我告诉你们这个孩子的品行无可挑剔。这是毋庸置疑的。以为我不知道吗?这里有人,我不说是谁,想收买他。查理不会出卖自己的灵魂。 Trask:Sir, you're out of order. Frank:I show you out of order. You don't know what out of order Mr. Trask is, I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'm too tired, too fucking blind. If I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a flamethrower to this place! Out of order? Who the hell you think you're talking to? I’ve been around, you know? There was a time I could see. And I have seen. Boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off, but there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit. There is no prosthetic for that. You think you're merely sending this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs, but I say you are executing his soul! And why? Because he's not a Baird man. Baird men. You hurt this boy, you're gonna be Baird bums, the lot of you. And, Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are out there, fuck you too !

经典英文电影台词100句

经典英文电影台词100句 美国电影学会于近日评选出了美国电影中的一百句最佳台词,《乱世佳人》的克拉克·盖博口中的“坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎”荣膺榜首。评选结果的影片涵盖面十分广泛,最早的可以追溯到1927 年的第一步有声片《爵士歌手》,最近的则是2002年的《指环王之双塔骑兵》。其中《乱世佳人》、《卡萨布兰卡》、《绿野仙踪》等经典老片在榜上占据了不止一席之位,而《卡萨布兰卡》凭借6句经典台词居首位。美国电影学会总监费斯登堡认为,这些经典的电影台词已经成为了美国语言文化的一个组成部分,评选的目的是为了重新激起人们对美国经典电影的热情。 1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972) 3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954) 4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

老电影大经典对白

老电影10大经典对白 1、“向我开炮!”(《英雄儿女》,王成) 《英雄儿女》是反映抗美援朝的影片。影片中,王成是一名炮兵观察员。在守卫某高地的战斗中,战斗非常激烈,战友们相继牺牲,最后只剩下王成一个人。面对蜂拥而上的敌人,王成喊出惊天动地的豪言壮语:“为了胜利,向我开炮!”随即,抱起爆破筒与敌人同归于尽。王成的原形之一是着名战斗英雄杨根思。在朝鲜战场上,杨根思只身坚守阵地,最后拉响炸药包与敌人同归于尽,壮烈牺牲。杨根思说过一句充满有我无敌豪迈气概的话,“只有我们的勇敢,没有敌人的顽强。” 2、“为了新中国,前进!”(《董存瑞》,董存瑞) 1948年5月25日,我军进攻隆化。当时的隆化中学是主战场之一,敌人在这里修建了很多碉堡工事。为炸毁一座桥型暗堡,19岁的董存瑞用手举起炸药包,舍身炸碉堡,英勇牺牲。据战友回忆,董存瑞牺牲前最后遗言并不是“为了新中国,前进!”从炸药包拉响到爆炸的7至8秒时间里,董存瑞不停地对战友喊,“卧倒!卧倒!快趴下!”“为了新中国,前进!”是电影《董存瑞》的艺术创作。但是,毫无疑问,董存瑞以自己的英雄壮举“喊”出了这句时代的最强音。英雄在最后时刻震撼人心的语句,激励了几代人。 3、“向天空放射三发红色信号弹,让它们照亮祖国的山河。”(《冰山上的来客》,扬排长) 面对洁白冰峰,面对万丈涯谷,面对逝去战友们的音容笑貌,扬排长动情地命令:“向天空放射三发红色信号弹,让它们照亮祖国的山河。”这是影片《冰山上的来客》中最经典的一幕。边防哨所的战士们,肩负着保卫祖国的神圣使命,战斗在异域的高原冰峰,他们的大无畏精神如同冰山上的雪莲一样纯洁高尚,他们的崇高理想信念、浩然正气和英雄主义精神永远值得人们称颂。他们,永远值得人们怀念。 4、“看,这座城市,他,就是瓦尔特。”(《瓦尔特保卫萨拉热窝》,冯·迪特里施) 瓦尔特是前南斯拉夫电影《瓦尔特保卫萨拉热窝》中的英雄人物。七十年代在我国瓦尔特的名字几乎家喻户晓。他是南斯拉夫顽强不屈的民族精神的象征。据说,瓦尔特的原型是南斯拉夫人民的领袖铁托。党卫军上校冯·迪特里施来到萨拉热窝的任务就是抓住瓦尔特,最终他失败了。就在离开这座城市的时候,冯·迪特里施若有所思地望着迷雾中的

闻香识女人 最后的演讲

When the shit hits the fan, some guys run, and some guys stay. Here’s Charlie facing the fire, and there is George hiding in bid daddy’s pocket. And what are you doing? You are gonna reward George and destroy Charlie. I don’t know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever. Their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It’s gone. You’re building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And if you think you’re prepar ing these minnows for manhood, you’d better think again, because I say you’re killing the very spirit, this institution proclaims it instills. What a shame. What kind of show are you guys putting on here today? I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me. I’m here to tell you, this boy’s soul is intact. It’s non-negotiable. You know how I know? Someone here, and I’m not gonna say who, offered to buy it. Only Charlie here wasn’t selling. I’m too old, I’m too tired, too fucking blind. If I were the man I was five years ago, I’d take a flamethrower to this place! Who the hell you think you’re talking to? I’ve been around, you know? There was a time I could see. And I have seen. Boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off. But there’s nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit. There is no prosthetic for that. You think you’re merely sending this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs, but I say you’re executing his soul!And why? Because he’s not a Baird man. Baird men. You hurt this boy, you’re gonna be Baird bums, the lot of you. As I came in here, I heard those words: “cradle of leadership”. Well, when the bough breaks, the cradle will fall, and is has fallen here. It has fallen! Makers of men, creators of leaders, Be careful what kind of leaders you’re producing here. I dont’t know if Charlie’s silence here today is right or wrong, I’m not a judge or jury. But I can tell you this: he won’t sell anybody out to buy his future! And that, my friends, is called integrity. that’s called courage. Now that’s the stuff leaders should be made of. Now I have to come to the crossroads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it. You kn ow why? It was too damn hard! Now here’s Charlie. He’s come to the crossroads. He has chosen a path. It’s the right path. It’s a path made of principle that leads to character.Let him continue his journey. You hold this boy’s future in your hands, Commitee. It’s a valuable future, believe me. Don’t destroy it. Protect it. Embrace it. It;’s gonna make you proud one day, I promise you. Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist... (校长)西蒙先生,你隐瞒真相, and you are a liar. (校长)你是一个骗子。 But not a snitch ! 但不是一个叛徒(告密者)! Excuse me ? (校长)原谅我没听清楚 No, l don't think l will. 不,我不原谅你 Mr. Slade. (校长)史雷德先生 This is such a crock of shit ! 这场听证会简直胡闹(一团狗屎)! Please watch your language, Mr. Slade. (校长)请注意你德措辞,史雷德先生! You are in the Baird school,not a barracks. (校长)你身在博德学校,不是军营 Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up. (校长)西蒙先生我给你最后一次机会来陈述 Mr. Simms doesn't want it.

经典英文电影台词100句

1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972) 3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954) 4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me? 你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976) 11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?” 出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930 译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?” 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you're sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970) 14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”

最经典电影台词截图

最经典电影台词截图 篇一:史上最经典的电影台词 史上最经典的电影台词 1、我不做大哥很久了 2、阿爹常说:“出来混,迟早都要还。”——《无间道2》 3、对不起,我是警察。——《无间道 4、曾经有一份真诚的爱情放在我面前,我没有珍惜,等我失去的时候我才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事莫过于此。如果上天能够给我一个再来一次的机会,我会对那个女孩子说三个字:我爱你。如果非要在这份爱上加上一个期限,我希望是??一万年!——《大话西游》 5、我猜着了开头,但我猜不中这结局。——《大话西游》 6、所以说做妖就象做人一样,要有仁慈的心,有了仁慈的心,就不再妖,是人妖。——《大话西游》 7、我对您的景仰有如滔滔江水连绵不绝,又有如黄河泛滥一发不可收拾!——《鹿鼎记》 8\黎叔可以很负责任的告诉你,黎叔很生气,后果很严重。——《天下无贼》 9我最讨厌你们这些打劫的了,一点技术含量都没有!——《天下无贼》 10Ic~Ip~IQ~卡,统统告诉我密码!稍等一会,我先劫个色!———

11人生不能像做菜,把所有的料都准备好了才下锅。——《饮食男女》 12俺就是想要个说法。——《秋菊打官司》 13地主家也没余粮啊。——《甲方乙方》 14做人要厚道。——《手机》 15你开会呢吧?对。说话不方便吧?啊。那我说你听。行。我想你了。噢。你想我了吗?啊。昨天你真坏。嗨。你亲我一下。不敢吧?那我亲你一下。听见了吗?听见了。——《手机》 我们的口号是:“不求最好,但求最贵。”——《大腕》 素质,注意你的素质??什么素质啊,这是。 16我顶你个肺! 17你侮辱了我的人格,还侮辱我的智商。 18绑架我们没干过,不专业啊。——《疯狂的石头》 19从现在开始,你只许疼我一个人,要宠我,不能骗我,答应我的每一件事都要做到,对我讲得每一句话都要真心,不许欺负我,骂我,要相信我,别人欺负我,你要在第一时间出来帮我,我开心了,你就要陪着我开心,我不开心了,你就要哄我开心,——《河东狮吼》20出来混,要讲信用。说了杀你全家,就一定要杀你全家。——《古惑仔之人在江湖》 21其实呢,我是一个演员。——《喜剧之王》 22你可以说我是跑龙套的,但是你不可以说我是‘臭跑龙套’的!”

电影闻香识女人赏析

《闻香识女人》 以此为电影的名字,而女人在该影片中实际上名为实写,内容却为虚描,以一种模糊的感觉出现,但又实实在在的存在。是在揭示虚幻与真实、理想与现实之间的距离,这段距离如沼泽,让人总是冲突于渴望、放弃、上升、下沉、痛苦、惊喜、无助、悲伤、刺激、愤怒、抱怨、沮丧、空虚、失落、无价值等各种矛盾感受之中。 电影简介 《闻香识女人》讲述的是一个发生在感恩节的两个男人之间的故事。在感恩节前,在贵族学校上学的平民子弟查理,目睹出身贵族的同学毁坏了校长的汽车,校长逼迫查理出来指证同学,并且以让他拿奖学金直升哈佛为诱耳逼供。查理要在感恩节利用假期打工挣钱,盲人中校法兰想在感恩节前往纽约,看望哥哥和享受女人,然后自杀,但他需要一个陪护。查理被法兰选中充当他的陪护,陪他一起踏上感恩节的疯狂之旅。 影片的两个主要人物:法兰和查理,一个是曾经风光晚景凄凉的中校,在上流权贵政治斗争中沦为牺牲品,自认为是被社会废弃的残疾人;一个是靠奖学金在贵族学校上学的平民子弟查理,夹杂在象征权势的校长和象征友谊的同学之间,即将成为又一个弱势阶层代表的牺牲品。感恩节这个特殊的日子,对两个人来说都处于人生的十字路口,都面临“to be, or not to be?“,即“生存还是毁灭”的艰难抉择。法兰面临的是生与死的抉择,所有支撑他生命的全部信念都已坍塌,他已经完全绝望,想用自杀来结束自己残余的生命,离开这个良心泯灭的“一片黑暗”的世界;查理面临的是前程还是道义的抉择,想坚持道义,维持友谊,就要断送自己的前程,沦为永远的平民;要想保住前程,就要出卖朋友,违背良心。在人生中这个同样艰难,甚至绝望的时刻,他们是上帝送给彼此的礼物,他们最终温暖了对方,成为彼此的希望和力量,完成了彼此的救赎与自我救赎。 剧中人物盲人上校法兰由好莱坞性格演员阿尔. 帕西诺出演。阿尔. 帕西诺一生塑造了无数经典角色,却是这部电影中内心丰富、脾气暴躁、性格怪异的盲人形象,让他夺得了奥斯卡影帝的最高荣誉。法兰曾经是尼克松总统的幕僚,叱咤风云的上校,受伤后退役,借住在侄女家,变成一个连出行都需要人照顾的废人,巨大的角色转变,形成他巨大的心理落差,也形成他暴躁的、富于攻击性的性格。事业、爱情、亲情,所有这些一个男人的生命价值存在的意义,对于法兰来说已经全部丧失,他的内心世界就像他眼中的世界一样,一片黑暗。 法兰一系列的性格表现都是个体心理受挫之后的消极表现:冷漠――对外孙女像仇人一样;暴躁――对前来面试的陌生人辱骂;抱怨――埋怨女儿做的烧鸡难吃;自残――决定自杀。他外在的强势是对内心挫败的掩饰,是自尊心极强的人在外部处于弱势地位时,极力要维护的强势面子。即“外在越强势,内在越脆弱。”他不许别人叫他“sir”, 而是叫他“上校”。他的身份早已不是上校,但他在第一次面试查理这个大学生的时候,都是用上校对属下的口气,大声呵叱,甚至辱骂。上校这个社会角色是法兰人生中最辉煌最光荣的一个身份,最能给他

20部经典英文电影对白

20部经典英文电影对白, 哪个最经典? 20部经典英文电影对白, 哪个最经典? 每部电影都有让人难忘的经典对白,下列对白哪个是您最欣赏的呢? 1.《乱世佳人》 Tomorrow is another day. 2.《泰坦尼克号》 Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go o f that promise. 3.《007系列》 "Bond. James Bond." 4.《阿甘正传》 Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're go nna get." Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is j ust a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. Jenny: Are you stupid or something? Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does. 5.《终结者》 "I'll be back!" 6.《英国病人》 We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this m arked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I'v e wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps. 7.《空军一号》 “My family first” 8.《罗马假日》 I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? 9.《绿野仙踪》 "There's no place like home." 10.《卡萨布兰卡》 Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

英文经典对话台词

史上最全经典欧美电影中英台词整理集合 (一)高分电影《星际穿越》中的经典台词 太空电影一直是个吸人眼球的题材,最近比较火的当属《星际穿越》吧!美国登月居然被说成了是虚构的,不得不佩服导演的脑洞。该电影基于知名理论物理学家基普·索恩的黑洞理论经过合理演化之后,加入人物和相关情节改编而成。片中绚丽的视觉效果烘托出“爱”的主题,影片中更不乏令人深思的经典台词。 1. cooper: mankind was born on earth. it was never meant to die here. 库珀:人类生在地球,但绝不应该在这里灭亡。 2. cooper: we used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars, now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt. 库珀:我们曾经仰望星空,思考我们在宇宙中的位置,而现在我们只会低着头,担心如何在这片土地上活下去。 3. do not go gentle into that good night. old age should burn and rave at close of day. rage, rage against the dying light. 不要温和地走进那个良夜。白昼将尽,暮年仍应燃烧咆哮。怒斥吧,怒斥光的消逝。 4. cooper: well find a way; we always have. 库珀:我们会找到办法的,我们总有办法。 5. brand: love is the one thing that transcends time and space. 布兰德:只有爱可以穿越时空。 库珀:我们总坚信自己有能力去完成不可能的事情。我们珍视这些时刻,这些我们敢于追求卓越、突破障碍、探索星空、揭开未知面纱的时刻,我们将这些时刻视为我们最值得骄傲的成就。但我们已经失去了这一切。又或者,也许我们只是忘了我们仍然是开拓者,我们才刚刚开始。那些伟大的成就不能只属于过去,因为我们的命运就在太空。 7. [after the explosion] (爆炸之后) cooper: whats your trust setting tars? 库珀:塔斯,你的信任值是多少? tars: lower than yours apparently. 塔斯:显然比你们低。 8. cooper: [when cooper tries to reconfigure tars] humour 75%. 库珀:(尝试重新配置塔斯)幽默值,75%。 tars: 75%. self destruct sequence in t minus 10 9 8... 塔斯:75%。自毁程序启动,10,9,8?? cooper: lets make it 65%. 库珀:还是设置成65%吧。 murph: then lets succeed. 墨菲:那我们就成功啊。 10. murph: today is my birthday. and its a special one because you once told me that when you came back, we might be the same age. well, now im the same age that you were when you left... and itd be really great if you came back soon. 墨菲:今天是我的生日。这个生日很特殊,因为你当年走的时候说,等你回来的时候我们俩大概就一样大了。现在我已经到了你离开时的年纪??如果你能早点回来就太好了。 11. brand: couldnt youve told her you were going to save the world? 布兰德:你难道没有告诉你女儿你是去拯救世界的吗?

最经典的电影台词图文稿

最经典的电影台词集团文件发布号:(9816-UATWW-MWUB-WUNN-INNUL-DQQTY-

史上最经典的电影台词 1、我不做大哥很久了 2、阿爹常说:“出来混,迟早都要还。”——《无间道2》 3、对不起,我是警察。——《无间道 4、曾经有一份真诚的爱情放在我面前,我没有珍惜,等我失去的时候我才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事莫过于此。如果上天能够给我一个再来一次的机会,我会对那个女孩子说三个字:我爱你。如果非要在这份爱上加上一个期限,我希望是……一万年!——《大话西游》 5、我猜着了开头,但我猜不中这结局。——《大话西游》 6、所以说做妖就象做人一样,要有仁慈的心,有了仁慈的心,就不再妖,是人妖。——《大话西游》 7、我对您的景仰有如滔滔江水连绵不绝,又有如黄河泛滥一发不可收拾!——《鹿鼎记》 8\黎叔可以很负责任的告诉你,黎叔很生气,后果很严重。——《天下无贼》 9我最讨厌你们这些打劫的了,一点技术含量都没有!——《天下无贼》10IC~IP~IQ~卡,统统告诉我密码!稍等一会,我先劫个色!————《天下无贼》 11人生不能像做菜,把所有的料都准备好了才下锅。——《饮食男女》12俺就是想要个说法。——《秋菊打官司》 13地主家也没余粮啊。——《甲方乙方》 14做人要厚道。——《手机》

15你开会呢吧对。说话不方便吧啊。那我说你听。行。我想你了。噢。你想我了吗啊。昨天你真坏。嗨。你亲我一下。不敢吧那我亲你一下。听见了吗听见了。——《手机》 我们的口号是:“不求最好,但求最贵。”——《大腕》 素质,注意你的素质……什么素质啊,这是。 16我顶你个肺! 17你侮辱了我的人格,还侮辱我的智商。 18绑架我们没干过,不专业啊。——《疯狂的石头》 19从现在开始,你只许疼我一个人,要宠我,不能骗我,答应我的每一件事都要做到,对我讲得每一句话都要真心,不许欺负我,骂我,要相信我,别人欺负我,你要在第一时间出来帮我,我开心了,你就要陪着我开心,我不开心了,你就要哄我开心,——《河东狮吼》 20出来混,要讲信用。说了杀你全家,就一定要杀你全家。——《古惑仔之人在江湖》 21其实呢,我是一个演员。——《喜剧之王》 22你可以说我是跑龙套的,但是你不可以说我是‘臭跑龙套’的!”——《喜剧之王》 23地球是很危险的,你快回火星去吧!——《少林足球》 24你这人最大的优点就是能在关键时刻大义灭亲,说翻脸就翻脸,稍加训练就能成立一恐怖组织,还绰绰有余。——《没完没了》 25生命中充满了巧合,两条平行线也会有相交的一天。——《向左走向右走》

相关文档
最新文档