如果有一天我长大了,妈妈老了

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

树欲静而风不止, 子欲养而亲不待
不要等到失去的时候,才觉得珍惜! 从今天起,我要经常向他们表达爱.
• 我们能为他们做些什么呢?
•谢谢观看 Thank you!
请紧紧地握住他们的手,陪他们慢慢地走……
Please hold tightly their hands and walk slowly together with them...
就像……
just as ...
就像当年他们牵着你一样……
just as they held your hands in those days...
教你洗脸,教你梳头发……
in teaching you how to wash your face, do up your hair...
教你做人的道理
in teaching you how to become an upright person...
你是否记得经常逼问她们你是从哪里来的?
Do you remember that you are always pressed them to come from?
当他们梳头时手开始不停地颤抖……
When they do up their hair but their hands start to keep on quivering...
请不要催促他们…… 因为你在慢慢长大,而他们却在慢慢变老…
Please don't hurry them...because you are growing up while they are becoming old...
你是否还记得,你们练习了很久才学会的第一首儿歌
Do you still remember that you practice for a long time to learn first nursery rhyme
所以……
So...
所以,当他们有天变老时……
So when they become old...
教你穿衣服,绑鞋带,系扣子……
in teaching you how to dress your clothes, tie your shoelaces,
fasten the buttons...
教你擦鼻涕,擦屁股
Teach you to wipe your nose,Teaches you backside
时间都去哪儿了
致—— 亲爱பைடு நூலகம்父亲、母亲
•世界上有一种角色,谁也代替 不了。
父亲
母亲
有一种爱,不计较回报, 总是付出。 他们的爱即伟大又平凡。
当你还很小的时候
When you were still very young...
他们花了很多时间教你用勺子,用筷子,吃东西……
They spent a long time in teaching you how to use a scoop and chopsticks...
当他们想不起来或接不上话时……
When they forget something or they cann't reply with the right word...
当他们啰啰嗦嗦重复一些老掉牙的故事的时候
when they repeat the same old story of some of the time
只要你在他们眼前的时候……
As long as you are there with them...
他们的心就会很温暖……
They would feel very happy ...
如果有一天他们站也站不稳,走也走不动的时候……
If they cann't keep their legs and walk any longer one day...
请不要怪罪他们……
Please don't blame them...
当他们开始忘记系扣子,绑鞋带……
When they start to forget fastening the buttons, tying the shoelaces...
当他们开始在吃饭时弄脏衣服……
When they start to dirty their clothes during the dinner time...
相关文档
最新文档