餐厅英语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Unit 9 餐厅英语
Dialogue 1 预约餐厅
A: Hello. Royal Restaurant. Can I help you?
B: Hello. I'd like to reserve a table for four. 我想要预约4个人的位子。We'd like a table with a view of garden.
A: OK, four people, with view of the garden. When will you come?
B: We'll come around eight o'clock. 我们大约在8点到达。
A: OK. Your name, please. 好的。请告诉我您的名字。
B: Tom Stevens. How can I get there?我要如何才能到达餐厅?
A: Our restaurant is conveniently located. 我们餐厅地理位置优越。It is about 500 meters east of the National Museum.
B: OK. I got it. Thank you very much.
A: You are welcome. Anything else that I can help?
B: That’s all. Thank you.
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?请问您订位了吗?先生?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,than ks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way, can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange /ə’reɪndʒ/ it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.你们的桌子已经准备好了。请往这边走。lounge n / laundʒ/
waiting-room at an airport, etc (机场等的)等候室: the departure lounge候机室.
public sitting-room in a hotel, club, etc (旅馆﹑俱乐部等的)休息室.
(Brit) sitting-room, with comfortable chairs, in a private house (私宅中有沙发等的)起居室.
Dialogue 3 点餐1
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.给您。
A: What’s good / special today?今天有什么好吃的/特色菜?
B: I recommend crispy and fried duck.我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. We are both on a diet. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。我们都在节食。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。B: Do you want any dessert /dɪ’zɜːt /? 要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.不,谢谢。咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
A: Check, please. 结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir? 现金还是记帐?( Cash or card?现金还是刷卡?)
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。/
点餐2
A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。B: I’d like to have a glass of lemon juice, please.请给我来一杯柠檬汁。
A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please. 煎的。
A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.不要了,足够了。谢谢。
点餐3
A: Good morning sir. Can I help you?早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。