巴斯夫安全手册(中英文对照版)
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
巴斯夫公司安全手册
HSE Page1
我们相信实现安全、健康、环保是我们的思维模式,这种思维模式贯穿于我们的日常工作中。虽然我们主订有制度并有相关的监督和检查,但是确保安全最有效的部分是您的积极参与和良好示范。We believe that achievement in Safety,health and Environmental performance is a mindset, which begins daily and to be carried out through everything we do.There are procedures and there will be monitoring,auditing but the most effective component for ensuring Safety is your active attention and good example.
由于安全必然会影响到项目的目标,所以每项任务都必须通过有效的计划、交流、协调、合作来安全地执行。每位员工都要对自己的行为负责,同时监督安全制度在工作场所的执行情况。任何危及安全的行为或状况都需要马上向您的主管报告。一个安全的工作场所是每个人的目标。我们殷切期望每个人都尽职尽责为自己和他人创造一个安全的工作场所。
As safety will invariably affect the project objective,it is imperative that every assigned task must be executed safety through effective planning,communication,co-ordination and co-operation.All members are accountable for his/her own behaviors and must observe the safety rules and instructions applicable to the workplace.Any unsafe act or condition should be reported promptly to your immediate supervisor.A safe place to work is the goal of everyone.You are urged to do your part in making the workplace as a safe area for yourself and others.
请仔细阅读本手册中的规定。如果您对这些规定有任何疑问,请务必向您的主管咨询。
Read and study all of the rules listed in this handbook.If you have any questions regarding these rules,do not hesitate to call your supervisor.
您的积极参与和安全意识将确保我们的项目无事故地圆满完成!
Your positive participation and safety consciousness will ensure that this project is completed successfully,accident free.
健康安全环境Page2
1衣着条规/Dress Code
安全帽
Safety Helmet
防护眼镜
Safety Glasses
安全带
Safety Harness
劳保鞋
Safety Shoes
不适当的衣着,只会使您受到伤害!
Improper Dress Code is a Hazard to You!
2安全第一/Safety First
了解您的工作
Know your work
主动而非被动
Be proactive,not reactive
了解工作的危险性
Know the work hazards
先计划好工作
Plan the work
采取预防性措施
Take preventive measure
时刻检查安全事项
Check for safety
HSE Page3
遵守安全工作方法
Follow safe work practices
保护自己也保护他人
Protect yourself&your fellow workers
若有疑问,即刻向您的主管咨询
In doubt consult your supervisor
3开挖工程/Excavation Work Safety
进入坑洞里工作前,先确定坑洞的墙壁是否有支柱牢固地支撑着。
Ensure that the side of the excavation pit is properly shored before you go down to do work.
在开始工作前,必须申请工作许可证。使用适当的材料将挖掘工作区域隔离防护起来。并设置适当的警示标志。
Obtain work permit prior to commencing work.Barricade all excavation areas with suitable materials.Put up suitable warning signs.
在进入挖掘坑之前,确认有适当地进出通道并牢记其位置。工作时如发现支柱有任何位移现象,应立即离开坑洞并向主管报告。
Ensure that proper access is provided before entering any excavation and note the position of this access.If you notice any shift in position of shoring,get out and report to your supervisors immediately.
4桩基工程/Piling Works Safety
确保据有参与工作者了解他们的工作和其危险性。在开工前,先确保所有的桩机和钻机经过安全检查。Ensure all workers involved know the work and hazard involved.Ensure all piling machines and rigs are inspected before commencing work.
打桩工作进行时,只有被授权的人员才可进入工作区域,并必须佩戴适当的个人防护用品。
Allow only authorized personnel to be around while piling is in progress and wear suitable PPE.