冰雪奇缘 英语台词加翻译
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
!
喂艾尔莎
Elsa
艾尔莎
Wake up.
醒醒醒醒快醒醒
Anna,go back to sleep.
I just can't .The sky's awake,so I'm awake,我就是睡不着天上有光我就是睡不着
So we have to play.
所以起来玩吧
Go play by yourself.
你自己去玩吧
Do you want to build a snowman
快来陪我堆雪人嘛
Come on,come on,come on,come on.
快来快来快来快来
Do the magic!Do the magic!
快用魔法快用魔法
Ready
准备好了吗
This is amazing!
太神奇了
Watch this!
看这个
Hi,I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs.
你好我叫奥洛夫我喜欢热情的拥抱
I love you,Olaf.
我喜欢你奥洛夫
Hang on .-Catch me!-Gotcha!
-等等-接住我-接住你了
Again!-Wait!
-再来一次–等等
Slow down!
慢点儿
Anna!
安娜
Anna
安娜
Mama!papa!
妈妈爸爸
You're okay, got you.
我会保护你的
Elsa,what have doneThis is getting out of hand!艾尔莎你干了什么太过分了
It was an am sorry,Anna.
这是个意外我很抱歉安娜
She's ice cold.
她像冰一样冰冷
I known where we have to go.
- -我知道该去哪儿
Ice
冰
Faster,Sven chan
再快点斯温!
Sven!
斯温
Please…Help!
请帮帮我
My daughter!
我女儿她
He is the king!
是国王
Trolls…
地精
′m trying to listen.
安静我正听着呢
Cuties,I′m gonna keep you.
小可爱们,我要把你们都留下
Your Majesty!
国王陛下
Born with the powers or cursed
是生来就有还是中了恶咒
they′re getting stronger.
生来就有而且法力越来越强了
You are lucky it wasn′t her heart.幸好伤到的不是她的心
The heart is not so easily changed,心不容易恢复
But the head can be persuaded.
头却不难治好
Do you what you must
请你尽力
I recommend we remove all magic
我建议抹去所有和魔法有关的东西
even memories of magic to be safe…
为了保险有魔法的记忆都不要留‘
But don′t worry,I′ll leave the fun.
但是别担心快乐的记忆还在
She will be okay.
她会没事的
But she won't remember I have powers
她不会记得我的魔法吗
-It's for the to me,Elsa,
-安全起见—听我说艾尔莎
Your power is only grow.
你的魔法只会日益渐增
There is beauty in it…
虽然是美好的
But also great danger.
但也有危险
You must learn to control it.
你必须学会控制
Fear is your enemy.
恐惧是你的敌人
No,We'll protect can learn to control ′m sure.不我们会保护她她肯定能学会控制
Until then,
不过现在’
We′ll lock the gates,we′ll reduce the staff.还是关上城门遣散仆人
We′ll limit her contact with people.
尽量减少她与外人的接触
and keep her powers hidden from everyone…
防止别人知道她的魔法、
including Anna
包括安娜
Elsa
艾尔莎
Do you want to build a snowman
快来陪我堆雪人嘛
Come on and Let ′s go and play
我们一起出去玩吧
I never see you out the door.
我再也没见到你快出来呀
It′s like you′ve gone away.
你好像离开我了
We used to be best buddies.
我们曾是好伙伴
And now we′re wish you would tell me why
现在你却不理我快告诉我为什么
Do you want to build a snowman
快来陪我堆雪人嘛
It doesn′t have to bea snowman