酒店如何处理投诉(中英文)

酒店如何处理投诉(中英文)
酒店如何处理投诉(中英文)

Handing Problems and Complaints 处理问题与投诉

Conversation

Handling a complaint aboutrooms

会话参考译文

A.处理客房投

Clerk:Reception. Can I help you? 这里是接待处,要我为您服务吗?

Guest:Yes. This is Mrs.Winston in Room 207.I checked into my room15 minutes ago. 是的,我是207房间的温斯特夫人。我15分钟以前住进我的房间。

C:Yes,is everything allright in your room,Mrs. Winston?嗯,您房间里一切正常吗,温斯特夫人?

G:Well,no.First thebathroom is in a totalmess. The showerdoesn’thave hotwater and the tub is dirty. The floor isall wet and there is no mattress. Thenthereis nosoap,notowels, noteven toilet paper. 哦,不。首先浴室里乱七八糟,淋浴器不出热水,浴缸里很脏,地上很湿,而且没有地垫,没有肥皂、毛巾,甚至连卫生纸也没有。

C:Oh, I’m sorry tohearthat.We do apologize for the inconve-nience caused. I’ll have theshower fixed,the tubcleaned,thefloor dried and the toiletitems senttoyourroomimmediately. 很抱歉听到这个消息,我们真的为您带来这么多不便向您道歉。我马上派人来修理淋浴器,擦洗浴缸,把地板擦干,并且送来所有的卫生用品。

G:That’s not all. The worstthing is that thewatercloset is clogged and when I flushed it, itoverflew.还不止。最糟的事情是,厕所堵塞了,当我用水冲洗时,水向外溢了出来。

C:Oh,dear, we are terriblysorry for all thismess.You see, the hote lhasjust opened,and we are also terribly understaffed. So if youplease getyour luggage ready,wewill move you toanother ro om.I’ll send a bellman uptoyour room and help you with theluggage.哦,天啊,很抱歉为您带来所有这些麻烦。您知道,我们饭店刚刚开业,人手十分短缺。请您整理好您的行李,我们为您另外安排一个房间。我叫行李员来您的房间为您拿行李。

G:Thank you.谢谢。

C:You’re welcome.This is reallythe least we shoulddofor you.不客气。这是我们应该做的。

B.Handlinga complaint about luggage处理行李投诉

Clerk:Reception. CanIhelp you?这里是接待处,要我为您服务吗?

Guest:My nameis Frank and I’m in Room1010.I checked into myroom40 minutes ago and myluggage hasn’tbeen

brought up to my roomyet.我的名字叫富兰克,住1010房间。我40

分钟以前搬进我的房间。但我的行李到现在还没有送来。

C:I’m sorry to hearthat,sir. How many pieces did you have, Mr. Frank? 很抱歉,先生。富兰克先生,您有几件行李?

G:Two suitcases and a shoulder bag. 两个手提箱和一只挎肩包。

C:Is there a name tag attachedto yourluggage? 您的行李上是否贴有姓名标签呢?

G:No, I’m afraid not.不,恐怕没有。

C:I’llget in touchwith theBellCaptain’s Deskright away. 我马上与大堂行李房联系。

G:Thank you. 谢谢。

C:MR. Frank, the bellmen are busydelivering luggage to guests’rooms.Becaise there isnoname tagattachedto yourluggag

e, weneed spend moretime in findingit.Please don’t worr

y. We’ll have it sentto your room as soon as wefind it.富兰克

先生,行李员正忙着把行李送往客人房间,因为您的行李上没有姓名标签,我们还需要一些时间去寻找。请别担心,我们一找到您的行李,马上就送到您的房间。

G:Thankyou. 谢谢。

C:Gladto be of service.乐意效劳。

C.Handling acomplaintabout noise处理噪音投诉

D.

Clerk:Goodmorning,sir. What canI do foryou?早上好,先生。要我为您服务吗?

Guest:I’m Bellow in Room 908.Canyou changetheroom for me?It’stoo noisy.Mywifewas woken upseveral times

by the noisethe luggageelevator made. She said itwastoo

much forher.我的名字叫贝罗,住908房间,请为我换一个房间好吗?这

儿太吵了。我妻子几次被电梯的声音吵醒,她说她受不了。

C:I’m awfullysorry, sir. I do apologize.Room 908 is at the end ofth ecorridor.It’spossible that the noise is heard early inthe morningwhen all isquiet.非常抱歉,先生。我真心向您道歉。908房间在走廊的末端,在一大早周转非常安静的时候,那儿是有可能听到电梯声音的。

G:Anyhow, I’d liketochange our room. 无论如何,请给我们换个房间。

C:Noproblem, sir. We’llmanage it, but we don’t have any spareroom today. Could you waittill tomorrow? The American People-to-people Education Delegation willbe leaving tomorrowmorning. There’ll be some rooms foryou to choose from.

没问题,先生,我们会设法安排的,但今天没有空房间。请你们等到明天好吗?

美国民间教育代表团将于明天离店,那时会有许多房间供你们挑选G:All right.Ihope we’ll be abletoenjoy ourstay in a quietsuite tomorrow evening andhave asound sleep. 好吧。我希望明天晚上我们能住进一个安静的套房好好睡一觉。

C:Be sure.I’ll make a noteofthat. Everything will be taken care of.Andif there isanythingmoreyou need,please let

us know. 当然,我会记下那件事,一切都会安排好的,如果您还有别的事需要

帮忙,请告诉我们。

Compensation赔偿

Conversation会话参考译文

A.C ompensation for theguest’svase赔偿客人的花瓶

B.

Attendant:May Icomein,Miss Rosa? 我可以进来吗,罗莎小姐?

Guest:Please come in.请进。

A:MissRosa,Iowe you anapology.This morning whilecleaningthe room,Ibrokeyour vase on the table.I’llcompens ate for it. 罗莎小姐,我该向您道歉。今天上午打房间时我打破了您放在桌上的花瓶。我要向您赔偿。

G:Idon’tthink it’saseriousthing.That’s allright if you apolo-gize.我想问题不大,你道歉就够了。

A:It’s ourhotel policy.Can you tell me whereyou bought it?这是我们宾馆的规定。您能告诉我在什么地方买的吗

G:I bought it in theArts and Crafts Srore.我是在工艺品商店买的。

A:I’ll go andbuy a new one straight away.See you later.我立刻就去买一个新花瓶。再见。

G:See you then.再见。

C.Compensation for room set-ups赔偿客房设施

D.

Guest:I feel awfullysorry, miss. I havebroken the thermos bottle on the deskcarelessly.

Attendant:Were you hurt,sir? 十分抱歉,小姐。我不小心打破了桌上的热水瓶,先生,您伤着没有?

G:No,Iwasall right.Thankyoufor your concern. I’m sorry about it and how canIcompensate you for it? 没有,我没有。谢谢您的关心。很抱歉,我怎么赔偿你们呢?

A:It’s good that you wereunhurt.I’m afraid youhave to pa yfor itaccording to the hotel policy. Wait asecond. Here are the rules.

You see, theindemnity for a thermos bottleis 30Yuan.

您没伤着就好了。根据宾馆规定,恐怕您得赔偿。等一下。这是宾馆规定,您看,赔偿一个热水瓶30元。

G:All right.Here is30Yuan. 行。这儿是30元。

A:Here’s thereceipt. Thanks alot.这是收据,多谢您了。

Handing Problems and Complaints 处理问题与投诉

Conversation会话参考译文

A.H andlinga complaint about lost articles处理有关遗失物品的投诉

B.Clerk:Good afternoon,Mrs.Winston. Can I help you?

职员:下午好,温斯特夫人。要我为您服务吗?

Guest:Someone has stolenmy gold necklace.有人偷了我的金项链。

C:I’m sorry to hear that. Would you mindtelling me whatexactly happened there, Mrs. Winston?很抱歉听到这件事,您能把发生的

情况告诉我吗?

G:Of course not.当然。

C:Areyousure that it isn’t still somewhere inyour room? 您肯定它一定不在您房里的某一个地方吗?

G:Yes, I have lookedeverywhere in my roomandcouldn’tfindit.当然,我找遍了房间的每一处,还是没找到它。

C:OK. When and where did you last see it? 那么您最后一次看到它是在什么时候,什么地方?

G:Last nighton the dresser. I took itoff before I went for a shower and forgot toput it backon after the shower and this morning I left the hotel in a hurry withoutwearing it. :昨天晚上在梳妆

台上。我洗澡前把它取下来,洗完澡忘了把它戴上了。今天早上我匆匆离开饭

店,没有戴我的金项链。

C:Are you sure that youdidn’t wear it this morning? 您肯定今天早上没有戴它吗?

G:Yes, I am sure about it. 是的,我肯定。

C:Didyou rememberto lock your door beforeyouleft then? 那么您出去以前房间有没有忘记上锁?

G:Yes, I think Idid.It has to be one of your maidswhotook i t.I wantmy necklace back. 是的,我想我是锁了门的,一定是你们服务员中的某一个人拿了它。我要拿回我的金项链。

C:Well.Iunderstand how youfeel and we’ll tryour best to he lp you. Bull first please allow me to send one of the housemaids to yourroom and lookfor it againthoroughly

just incase it is still there. If she finds it we’llall be happy. If she doesn’twe’llturnthe whole mattertothe police. But I must saythat thehotel can’tbe held responsible foryour l

oss.You shouldhavelocked your gold necklace awayat the

hotel’s safety box.If you hadread yourkey card careful

ly you would realizethat we specially warned you todo so. 哦,我

能理解您的心情,我们会尽力帮助您的。但是,首先请允许我叫一个服务员去您的

房间,再彻底检查一下,看看它是不是还在房间里,如果她找到了,我们大家高兴,

如果她找不到,我们把这件事交给公安局处理。但是我们必须申明饭店对您的

损失不承担任何责任。您应该将您的金项链存放在饭店保险箱里。如果您仔细

看过钥匙牌上的说明,您就会认识到我们特别提醒过您这么做。

G:Thatjust isn’t goodenough. Get me your general manager. I wantto speak to himright now. 那不说明什么,叫你们经理来,我要马上跟他谈这件事。

A.C:I’m sorry, ma’am.Our general manager isnot in thehotel. ButI’l lget ourassistant manager for you ifyoulike. ButI’m afraidth at he’llsay the samething.Wehavevery clear instructio

nsabout valuablesandwe must follow them. And now if you’llexcuse me, I’ll go and find our assistant managerfor you.对不起,夫人。我们经理不在饭店。但是如果您愿意的话,我可以为您把副经理请来,但是我恐怕他对此不会有别的解释。对于贵重物品我们饭店有明确

的规定,大家都要遵守这些规定。对不起,现在让我为您去请副经理吧

C.S afety box保险箱服务

Clerk:Good morning, sir. CanI help you? 早上好,先生。能为您服务吗?

Guest:Yes,doyouhave safetyboxes? 是的,你们有保险箱吗?

C:Certainly,sir. Thisis aservice for our in-houseguests. 当然,先生。这是为住店客人提供的服务。

G:Good.May Ihaveone, Please? 好,我能用一个吗?

C:Certainly,sir. Would you pleasefill inthissignature card?

当然,先生。请您填一下这张签名卡,好吗?

G:OK. 好吧。

C:Please read theconditions at the bottomofthe page, sir…Here is yourkey, sir. Number 28. 请阅读一下卡片底部的各种条款,先生……这是

您的钥匙,先生。第28号。

G:Thank you.CanI put something in thebox now?谢谢,我现在能存放东西吗?

C:Certainly,sir.When you wantto openyour box,please com eto this counter.NowI will show you to the deposit r

oom.当然,先生。您要打开箱子时请到这个柜台来,现在我带您去存放室。

G:Thank you.Just onemore question, please. I’mgoingon a tour for three days. Can I keep some money inthebox whileIam a

way?谢谢,再有一个问题。我要出去旅游三天,我不在时能在保险箱里存放钱

吗?

C:Willyoube staying with usafter your tour,sir? 您在旅游后还住这里吗,先生?

G:Oh, yes. 噢,是的。

C:No problem, sir.:没问题,先生。

G:Thankyou very much. 非常感谢。

C:You’remost welcome. 别客气。

相关主题
相关文档
最新文档