《吸血鬼日记》第一季剧本(中英文对照)1-5集

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

《吸血鬼日记》第一季剧本(中英文对照)1-5集Vampire Diary 第一季 01
-Stefan: For over a century, I have lived in secret;
century: 世纪 secret: 秘密
一个多世纪以来,我都秘密地生活。

Hiding in the shadows, alone in the world.
hiding: 隐匿 shadows: 有阴影的
藏身暗处,独自一人。

Until now, I am a vampire.
vampire: 吸血鬼
直到现在,我是一个吸血鬼。

And this is my story.
这是我的故事。

-Darren: An hour's drive to hear that crap.
crap: 屎;垃圾
一小时的车程都听这种垃圾。

You know, it wasn't even a band. A guy with a guitar.
连乐队都称不上,只是一个家伙抱了把吉他。

An hour each way.
还有回来的一个小时。

-Darren’ wife: He wasn't that bad.
没你说的那么糟。

-Darren: He sounded like James Blunt.
听着像James Blunt。

-Darren’ wife: What's wrong with that?
不是很好么?
-Darren: We already have a James Blunt. One's all we need.
我们已经有一个James Blunt,一个就够了。

-Darren’ wife: So why did you come?
那你为什么要来?
-Darren: Because I love you.
因为我爱你。

-Darren’ wife: Nicely done.
nicely: 漂亮的
嘴真甜。

What's with all the fog?
fog: 雾
这雾是怎么回事?
-Darren: It'll clear in a second.
马上就会散去的
-Darren’ wife: Watch out!
watch out: 密切注视;当心
小心!
-Darren: Are you ok?
你没事吧?
-Darren’ wife: We just hit someo ne! Oh, my god!
hit: 碰撞
我们撞人了! 我的天呐!
-Darren: Call for help.
打电话呼救
-Darren’ wife: Come on, come on!
快接!快接!
-Darren: Please be alive!
alive: 活泼的;活着的
千万别出人命啊!
Oh, my god.
老天!
-Darren’ wife: There's no signal! Darren!
signal: 信号
没有信号! Darren!
Darren?
Darren?
-Stefan: I shouldn't have come home.
我不该回来的。

I know the risk. But i had no choice.
risk: 冒…危险
我知道风险很大,但我别无选择。

I have to know her.
我必须认识她。

-Elena: Dear diary today will be different. It has to be.
亲爱的日记: 今天会是不同的一天,一定要。

I will smile, and it will be believable.
believable: 可信的
我会发自内心地微笑。

My smile was "I’m fine, thank you."
告诉别人"我很好谢谢"。

yes, I feel much better.
嗯,我已经好多了。

I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents.
no longer: 不再 lost: 失去
我不再是痛失双亲的,那个可怜的小女孩儿了。

I will start fresh, be someone new.
fresh: 新鲜的
我要打起精神,重新开始。

It's the only way I’ll make it through.
make it through: 度过难关
只有这样我才能够支撑下去。

-Jenna: Toast. I can make toast.
toast: 吐司
吐司,我会做吐司。

-Elena: It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna.
Jenna阿姨,有咖啡就行。

-Jeremy: Is there coffee?
有咖啡吗?
-Jenna: Your first day of school and I’m totally unprepared. totally: 完全的 unprepared: 没有准备
你们开学第一天,我还完全没有准备。

Lunch money?
午饭钱要么?
-Elena: I'm good.
我不用
-Jenna: Anything else? A number two pencil? What am I missing? 还有别的吗? 2B铅笔? 我还忘了什么?
-Elena: Don't you have a big presentation today? presentation: 介绍;陈述
你今天不是有个很重要的报告么?
-Jenna: I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at... Now. Crap! thesis: 论文 advisor: 指导老师
我和论文导师约在... 现在糟糕!
-Elena: Then go. We'll be fine.
快去吧,我们没事的。

-Elena: You ok?
你还好吧?
-Jeremy: Don't start.
别提
-Bonn ie: So grandmother is telling me I’m psychic.
psychic: 巫女
奶奶说我是个巫女。

Our ancestors were from Salem, which isn't all that, I know crazy,
ancestor: 祖先
我们的祖先来自塞伦,还不止呢!可不是吗?疯了吧!
but she's going on and on about it, and I’m like, put this woman in a home already!
可她一直唠叨个没完,我都想把她送去敬老院了。

But then I started thinking, I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger, predicted: 预言
但之后我想,我料到Obama当选,还料到Heath Ledger英年早逝。

and i still think Florida will break off and turn into little resort islands.
break off: 中断 resort: 休闲度假之处
我还相信佛罗里达会分裂,变成一个个旅游小岛。

Elena! Back in the car.
Elena! 回过神来吧
-Elena: I did it again, didn't I? I’m sorry, Bonnie.
我又走神了么? 抱歉,Bonnie。

you were telling me that...
你跟我说...
-Bonnie: That I’m psychic now.
我现在能通灵了。

-Elena: Right. Ok, then predict something. About me.
哦对,那就预言下吧!预测下我。

-Bonnie: I see...
我看到了...
What was that? Oh, my god! Elena, are you ok?
那是什么? 我的天! Elena 你还好吧?
-Elena: It's ok. I'm fine.
我没事。

-Bonnie: It was like a bird or something. It came out of nowhere.
好像是只鸟还是什么,不知道从哪儿就飞出来了。

-Elena: Really, I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life.
freak out: <美俚> 抓狂
说真的,下半辈子我可不能一直对车有阴影。

-Bonnie: I predict this year is gonna be kick ass.
kick ass: <美俚> 很厉害;了不起
我预言今年一定很棒。

And i predict all the sad and dark times are over and you are gonna be beyond happy. beyond: 远处;今后
我预言所有悲伤黑暗都将过去,你会无比幸福快乐的!
Major lack of male real estate.
lack: 欠缺 male: 男性 estate: 时期
如今真真是男生人才凋零。

Look at the shower curtain on Kelly beach.
curtain: 窗帘
看看凯丽泳滩上有多少浴帘就知道了
She looks a hot-- can I still say "tranny mess"?
她看起来... 还兴不兴说"人妖化"?
-Elena: No, that’s over.
不,已经过时啦!
-Bonnie: Ahh, find a man, coin a phrase. It's a busy year.
常言道,谈恋爱吧,让日子充实起来。

-Elena: He hates me.
他恨我。

-Bonnie: That's not hate.
才不是恨呢
That's "you dumped me, but I’m too cool to show it,
dump: 倒垃圾
他在说"你甩了我,但我不屑于表现出来"。

but secretly I’m listening to air supply's greatest hits.
supply: 供应
实际上我是悄悄在听空气补给乐团的精选专辑
-Caroline: Elena. Oh, my god. How are you?
Elena 谢天谢地你还好么?
Oh, it's so good to see you. How is she? Is she good?
能见到你真好她怎么样? 还好吗?
-Elena: Caroline, I’m right here. And I’m fine. Thank you.
Caroline 我就在这儿啊,我很好,多谢!
-Caroline: Really?
真的吗?
-Elena: Yes. Much better.
嗯,好多了。

-Caroline: Oh, you poor thing.
噢,小可怜。

-Elena: Ok, Caroline.
好了,Caroline。

-Caroline: Ok, see you guys later?
那好,回见了!
-Elena: Ok! Bye.
好!再见
No comment. I'm not gonna say anything.
comment: 评论
无语,我什么也不想说。

-Jeremy: Don't take more than two in a six-hour window.
六小时内不要多过两片
-Tyler: Hey, Vicki. I knew I’d find you here with the crackheads.
crack heads: 瘾君子
嘿,Vicki!我就知道你跟这帮瘾君子混在一起。

-Vicki: Hey,
嘿!
-Tyler: Pete Wentz called. He wants his nail polish back.
nail: 指甲 polish: 使发亮
Pete Wentz打给我了,他想把指甲油要回去。

-Jeremy: Pete Wentz, huh? How old school T.R.L. of you. Carson Daly fan? Pete Wentz是吧? 你丫几十年代生的呀? Carson Daly的粉丝?
-Vicki: Oh, Tyler, be nice. Be nice. That's Elena's little brother.
Tyler,别冲动!别冲动!那是Elena的弟弟!
-Tyler: I know who he is. I'll still kick his ass.
我知道,一样要给点颜色瞧瞧。

-Bonnie: Hold up. Who's this?
等等,这是谁?
-Elena: All I see is back.
只能看到个背影。

-Bonnie: It's a hot back.
很帅的背影。

-Teacher: Your records are incomplete.
record: 记录 incomplete: 不完全的
你的档案不全。

You're missing immunization records, and we do insist on transcripts. immunization: 免疫 insist: 坚持;一定要 transcripts: 学生成绩报告单
没有你的免疫记录,我们还要求有成绩单。

-Stefan: Please look again.
请你再看看。

I'm sure everything you need is there.
我肯定你要的都在这儿。

-Teacher: Well, you’re right. So it is.
你说得没错,都在。

-Bonnie: I'm sensing Seattle, and he plays the guitar.
sense: 感觉 Seattle: 西雅图人
我觉得是个西雅图人,他还会弹吉他。

-Elena: You're really gonna run this whole psychic thing into the ground, huh? 你还真开始通灵了是吧?
-Bonnie: Pretty much.
差不多。

-Elena: I’ll be right back.
我马上回来。

-Bonnie: Please be hot.
千万要长帅点。

-Man: Whoa! Pants down, chick.
chick: 少女
裤子掉了,小妞。

-Elena: Great. It's the first day of school and you're stoned.
stoned: 迷幻了的
好啊,开学第一天你就嗑药!
-Jeremy: No, I’m n ot.
我没有。

-Elena: Where Is it? Is It on you?
在哪儿呢? 在你身上?
-Jeremy: Stop, all right? You need to chill yourself, all right?
chill: 变冷
住手,你冷静点儿,行吗?
-Elena: Chill myself? What is that, stoner talk? Dude, you are so cool.
冷静点儿?这算什么?瘾君子的"忠告"?诶,老弟!你可真行啊!
-Jeremy: Look, stop! I don't have anything on me. Are you crazy?
住手,我身上什么都没有,你疯了吗?
-Elena: You haven't seen crazy, Jeremy!
你还没见识过我疯的时候呢,Jeremy!
I gave you a summer pass, but I am done watching you destroy yourself. destroy: 摧毁
暑假就这么算了,但是现在我不能再看着你堕落了!
No, no, no, you know what? Go ahead. Keep it up.
go ahead: 前进 keep up: 继续
不不不,你继续吧!继续!
But just know that I am gonna be there to ruin your buzz every time, you got it? ruin: 毁灭 buzz: 嗡嗡声
但每次磕在兴头我都会来捣乱的,听到了吗?
Jeremy, I know who you are. And it's not this person.
Jeremy,我了解你,你不是这样的!
So don't be this person.
所以别再这样了!
-Jeremy: I don't need this.
用不着你管我
-Stefan: Thank you.
谢谢
-Teacher: You're welcome.
不客气
-Stefan: Uh, pardon me. Is this the men's room?
不好意思,这是男厕所吗?
-Elena: Yes. Um, I was just, um…I was just…
对,呃,我只是…我刚刚只是…
It’s a long story.
说来话长
Just...
就是...
Thank you.
谢谢。

-Mr. Tanner: Once our home state of Virginia joined confederacy in 1861,
Virginia: 弗吉尼亚 confederacy: 邦联
我们弗吉尼亚州曾在1861年加入了美国南部邦联。

It created a tremendous amount of tension within the state.
created: 造成 tremendous: 巨大的 amount: 重量 tension: 紧张
致使州内局势异常紧张。

People in Virginia’s northwest region had different ideals than those from the traditional Deep South. region: 区域 traditional: 传统的 Deep South: 南方腹地;
来自西北部地区的人民,和南部保守居民态度不同。

Then Virginia divided in 1863 with the northwest region joining the union.
divided: 分裂 union: 联盟
所以弗吉尼亚州于1863年分裂西北部加入了同盟军
<i>HAWT-E.STARING @ U. </i>
HAWT-E = hottie STARING @ = stare at
<i>帅哥在盯着你看呢</i>
-Elena: Dear diary, i made it through the day.
亲爱的日记,我熬过今天了。

I must have said, "I’m fine, thanks," at least 37 times.
我很好,谢谢这句话至少说了37次。

And i didn't mean it once.
可都不是出自真心。

But no one noticed.
notice: 注意
不过没人知道。

When someone asks,” how are you?"
当别人问你,你好吗?
They really don't want an answer.
他们并不是真想知道些什么
Ok. Hi, bird. That's not creepy or anything.
creepy: 毛骨悚然的
好吧!你好,小鸟。

没什么好怕的。

That's what i thought.
我就说嘛!
-Stefan: You ok?
你还好吗?
-Elena: Were you following me?
你在跟踪我吗?
-Stefan: No, I, uh, I just…I saw you fall.
不,我…我刚刚看到你摔倒。

-Elena: Uh-huh, and you just happened to be hanging out in a cemetery.
cemetery: 墓地
啊,那你是恰巧在墓地这转悠。

-Stefan: I'm visiting. I have family here.
我来扫墓的,我家人葬在这。

-Elena: Tactless. I'm sorry.
我太失礼了,对不起。

It's the fog, it's making me foggy.
就怪这雾气,我也被搞的晕乎乎的!
And then back there, there was this bird, and it was all very Hitchcock for a second.
在那边有一只鸟,那一刹那像极了希区柯克电影里的场景。

That is the bird movie, right, the Hitchcock?
希区柯克关于鸟的那部,对吧?(指群鸟经典悬疑片)
I'm Elena.
我是Elena。

-Stefan: I'm Stefan.
我是Stefan。

-Elena: I know. We have history together.
我知道我们一起上历史课
-Stefan: And English and French.
还有语文课和法语课。

-Elena: Right.
没错。

Thanks.
谢谢。

Nice ring.
戒指很漂亮。

-Stefan: Um, it's a family ring, yeah. I'm kinda stuck with it. It's weird, huh? kinda: <美俚> = kind of stuck: 卡在喉咙 weird: 诡异的
哦!家族的戒指,好像把我套牢了,奇怪吧?
-Elena: No, no. It's just, i mean, there are rings and then there's that.
不不。

我的意思是,戒指么,就这样。

-Stefan: Did you hurt yourself? Did you hurt yourself?
你受伤了吗?你受伤了吗?
-Elena: Oh, uh, i don't know.
噢我不知道
Look at that. That is not pretty.
瞧瞧,可不太好!
You ok?
你没事吧?
-Stefan: You should go. Take care of that.
你得走了保重
-Elena: Rea lly, it’s nothing.
这没什么,真的。

-Stefan: I lost control today.
control: 控制
我今天失控了。

Everything I’ve kept buried inside came rushing to the surface.
buried: 埋葬的 rushing: 急流出 surface: 表面
长久以来藏匿于我深处的一切喷涌而出
I'm simply not able to resist her.
simply: 简单的 resist: 抵抗
对她,我毫无抵抗!
-Jeremy: Thanks.
谢谢。

-Vicki: Working.
工作中。

-Matt: Thanks, Vick.
谢啦!Vick!
-Vicki: Do you need another refill?
refill: 再装满
要续杯不?
-Tyler: I'd love one.
谢谢!
-Matt: Please tell me you're not hooking up with my sister.
hook up: 钩住
拜托!别跟我说你要勾搭我妹妹!
-Tyler: I'm not hooking up with your sister.
我没有勾搭你妹妹!
-Matt: You're such a dick.
你个败类
-Jeremy: Hey, what's your deal?
嗨!你是怎么回事?
I mean, summer you act one way and then school starts and you can't be bothered. bother: 打扰
暑假一个样,开学了又让人难以亲近。

-Vicki: Look, Jeremy, i really appreciate all the pharmaceuticals,
听着!Jeremy!我非常谢谢你那些药。

but you can't keep following me around like a lost puppy.
puppy: 小狗
可别再像只迷路的小狗跟着我了。

-Jeremy: When's the last time you had sex with a puppy?
你上一次和小狗上床是什么时候的事了?
-Vicki: Hey, keep It down.
嘿!小点声!
I don't want to tell the whole world i deflowered Elena’s kid brother.
deflower: 使失去童贞
我可不想告诉全世界我夺走了Elena弟弟的童贞。

-Jeremy: Yeah, and deflowered and deflowered.
是啊!一次又一次的!
-Vicki: We hooked up a few times in a drug haze. It's over.
haze: 迷糊
嗑药的时候我们是在一起来着!可都结束了!
You have got to back off between you ruin things between me and Tyler.
have got to: <美俚> = have got to 必须
你离我远点,别坏了我和Tyler的好事!
-Jeremy: Oh, come on, the guy's a total douche.
douche: <美俚> 白痴
拜托!那家伙就是一笨蛋!
He only wants you for your ass.
ass: 臀部
他只想和你上床而已!
-Vicki: Yeah? What do you want me for?
是吗?那你想和我干嘛?
-Caroline: His name is Stefan Salvatore.
他叫Stefan Salvatore
He lives with uncle up at the old Salvatore boarding house.
和叔叔住在Salvatore家的老房子。

He hasn't lived here since he was a kid.
他还小的时候就不住这了。

Military family, so they moved around a lot.
military: 军事的
军人家庭,经常搬家。

He's a Gemini, and his favorite color is blue.
Gemini: 双子星座
双子座,最喜欢的颜色是蓝色。

-Bonnie: You got all of that in one day?
短短一天就知道这么多?
-Caroline: Oh, please, I got all that between third and fourth period.
period: 课;期间
噢,三四节的课间我就全知道了!
We're planning a June wedding.
wedding: 婚礼
我们筹划六月的婚礼来着!
-Elena: I'm meeting Bonnie at the grill.
我要去烤肉店见Bonnie !
-Jenna: Ok, have fun. Wait, I got this.
好,玩得愉快。

等等,我来一句这个。

Don't stay out late, it's a school night.
别玩得太晚,已经开学了!
-Elena: Well done, aunt Jenna.
做得好 Jenna阿姨
-Stefan: Sorry, I was about to knock.
抱歉,我是打算敲门来着。

I wanted to apologize for my disappearing act earlier. I know it was... Strange. apologize: 道歉 disappear: 消失
我想为早先的消失而道歉,我知道,这有点…奇怪。

-Elena: No worries. I get it, blood makes you squeamish.
squeamish: 洁癖的
不用在意,我明白,因为血的关系感到不舒服么?
-Stefan: Um, something like that.
差不多吧!
How's your leg?
你的腿怎么样了
-Elena: Oh, it's fine. Just a scratch, barely.
scratch: 擦伤 barely: 仅仅
没事,就是表面擦伤。

How did you know where I lived?
你怎么知道我住这?
-Stefan: It's a small town. I asked the first person I saw.
镇子不大,我就是问了遇见的第一个人。

Um, I thought you might want this back.
我想你可能想拿回这个。

-Elena: Oh, I must have dropped it. thank you.
drop: 遗失
噢,我肯定是掉了,谢谢你!
-Stefan: Don't worry, i didn't... Read it.
别担心,我没看!
-Elena: No? Why not? Most people would have.
没看,怎么没看?大多数人都会看的!
-Stefan: Well, I wouldn't want anyone to read mine.
我也不希望别人看我的日记
-Elena: You keep a journal?
journal: 日记
你记日记?
-Stefan: Yeah, if I don't write it down, I forget it.
对,我要是不记下来就会忘掉!
Memories are too important.
memories: 记忆
记忆对我非常重要。

-Elena: Yeah.
没错。

I'm just gonna, um, you don't have to stay out there.
gonna: <美俚> = gonna 将要
我正要去,你不用一直站在门外。

-Stefan: I'm fine.
没关系。

Sorry, were you going somewhere?
不好意思,你打算去哪儿吗?
-Elena: Yeah, I’m meeting a friend.
对,去见一个朋友。

Do you want to come?
你要一起来吗?
-Matt: How's Elena doing?
Elena怎么样了?
-Bonnie: Her mom and dad died. How do you think?
她父母去世了,你觉得她怎么样呢?
She's putting on a good face, but it's only been four months.
put on: 装作
她装作没事的样子,可才四个月!
-Matt: Has she said anything about me?
她有提到我什么吗?
-Bonnie: Oh, no. So not getting in the middle. You pick up the phone and call her.
middle: 中间
哦,别犹豫啦!给她打个电话吧!
-Matt: I feel weird calling her. She broke up with me.
weird: 怪异的
她甩了我,打电话给她我觉得别扭。

-Bonnie: Give it more time, Matt.
多给她点儿时间,Matt。

-Matt: More time, huh?
还多点儿时间?哼?
Hey, I’m Matt, nice to meet you.
你好,我是Matt,很高兴认识你!
-Stefan: Hi, Stefan.
Stefan。

-Caroline: So, you were born in mystic falls?
mystic: 神秘的 fall: 瀑布
这么说,你出生在神秘瀑布镇?
-Stefan: And moved when I was still young.
小时候就搬走了。

-Caroline: Parents?
你父母呢?
-Stefan: My parents passed away.
pass away: 去世
他们去世了!
-Elena: I'm sorry. Any siblings?
siblings: 兄弟姐妹
抱歉!兄弟姐妹呢?
-Stefan: None that I talk to. I live with my uncle.
没什么来往,我和叔叔住在一起。

-Caroline: So, Stefan, if you're new, then you don't know about the party tomorrow.
Stefan,既然你刚来,那还不知道明天的派对吧?
-Bonnie: It's a back to school thing at the falls.
就是秋季的返校活动。

-Stefan: Are you going?
你去吗?
-Bonnie: Of course she is.
她当然会去。

-Zach: You promised.
你保证过。

<i>BODIES FOUND MUTILATED BY ANIMAL</i>
Mutilated: 致残
<i>发现被动物撕裂的尸体</i>
-Stefan: This was an animal attack.
attack: 袭击
那是动物袭击。

-Zach: Don't give me that. I know the game. You tear them up enough, they always suspect an animal attack. tear: 撕扯 suspect: 怀疑
别跟我来这个,我知道怎么回事,是你把他们撕得粉碎,让他们怀疑是动物袭击。

You said you had it under control.
你说过你能控制得住!
-Stefan: And I do.
而且我做到了!
-Zach: Please, Uncle Stefan.
别这样,Stefan叔叔!
Mystic falls is a different place now.
神秘瀑布镇和以前不一样了。

It's been quiet for years, but there are people who still remember.
这儿已经平静了很多年了,可还有人记得。

And you being here, it's just gonna stir things up.
stir: 搅拌
现在你来了,这里又要不得安宁了!
-Stefan: It's not my intention.
intention: 意图
我没有这个意思!
-Zach: Then what is? Why did you come back? After all this time, why now?
那你想干嘛? 为什么要回来? 都这么长时间了!为什么是现在?
-Stefan: I don't have to explain myself.
explain: 辩解
我不需要自我辩解吧?
-Zach: I know that you can't change what you are.
我知道你没法改变自身!
But you don't belong here anymore.
但你也不再属于这里!
-Stefan: Where do I belong?
那我该去哪?
-Zach: I can't tell you what to do.
我无法告诉你你该怎么做。

But coming back here was a mistake.
mistake: 错误
可回来一定是个错误!
-Mr. Tanner: The battle of willow creek took place right at the end of the war in our very own mystic falls. battle: 战争 willow: 柳树 creek: 小溪
战末的柳溪镇之战就发生在我们神秘瀑布。

How many casualties resulted in this battle?
casualty: 受害者 result: 计算结果
有多少人在这场战争中阵亡?
Ms.Bennett?
Bennett小姐?
-Bonnie: A lot? I'm not sure. Like a whole lot.
很多吧? 我不确定,应该非常多。

-Mr. Tanner: Cute becomes dumb in an instant, Ms. Bennett.
dumb: 不说话的 instant: 瞬间
可爱瞬间变成了愚蠢 Bennett小姐。

Mr. Donovan. Would you like to take this opportunity to overcome your embedded jock stereotype? opportunity: 机会 overcome:战胜 embedded: 深入的 stereotype: 老套
Donovan先生,你愿意借此机会脱掉你天生只是运动员的帽子么?
-Matt: It's ok, Mr. Tanner, I’m cool with it.
不必了,Tanner先生,我觉得这样挺好!
-Mr. Tanner: Elena? Surely you can enlighten us about one of the town's most significantly historical events? enlighten: 启发 significantly: 意味深长 historical: 历史的 event: 事件
Elena? 我想你一定能讲讲我们镇历史上的这次重大事件?
-Elena: I'm sorry, I… I don't know.
抱歉我... 我不知道
-Mr. Tanner: I was willing to be lenient last year for obvious reasons, Elena,
lenient: 仁慈的 obvious: 显然的
去年,因为某种原因,我可以慈悲为怀,Elena。

but the personal excuses ended with summer break.
personal: 个人的 excuse: 借口
可这些个人借口到暑假就结束了!
-Stefan: There were 346 casualties, unless you're counting local civilians.
civilian: 平民
除了本地居民,有346名士兵阵亡。

-Mr. Tanner: That's correct. Mister...
Mister: …先生
没错,贵姓?
-Stefan: Salvatore.
Salvatore。

-Mr. Tanner: Salvatore.
Salvatore。

Any relation to the original settlers here at mystic falls?
relation: 关系 original: 最初的 settler: 移民者
你有亲戚是神秘瀑布的居民吗?
-Stefan: Distant.
distant: 疏远的
远亲。

-Mr. Tanner: Well, very good.
哦,很好!
Except, of course, there were no civilian casualties in this battle.
except: 除外
当然,只是那场战争并无居民伤亡。

-Stefan: Actually, there were 27, sir.
actually: 事实上
事实上,死了27人,先生!
Confederate soldiers, they fired on the church, believing it to be housing weapons. confederate: 同盟者 church: 教堂 weapon: 兵器
盟军烧了教堂,因为他们以为里面都是武器。

They were wrong. It was a night of great loss.
loss: 损失
可他们错了,那晚真是损失惨重。

-Mr. Tanner: The founder's archives are, uh,
founder: 创立者 archive: 档案馆
创建者档案保存在市政厅。

-Stefan: Stored in civil hall if you'd like to brush up on your facts. Mr. Tanner.
brush up: 刷新
你可以去那温习一下。

Tanner先生。

-Man: What do you mean, you never hooked up?
不会吧?你从没采取行动?
-Caroline: People look up to me. I have to set an example.
example: 例子
大家这么抬举我,我总得树立榜样。

Just admit it, Elena.
admit: 承认
你就承认了吧!Elena!
-Elena: Oh, ok, so he's a little pretty.
哦!好吧!他是挺帅气!
He has that romance novel stare.
romance: 浪漫史 novel: 小说 stare: 注视
他有浪漫小说里的眼神。

-Bonnie: Stefan looked deep into her eyes, piercing her very soul.
piercing: 刺穿的
Stefan深情地看着她,像要看穿她的灵魂。

-Caroline: you made it!
你来啦!
-Stefan: I did.
是啊!
-Caroline: Well, let’s get you a drink.
去找点喝的!
-Stefan: Well, I’m…
可我...
-Caroline: oh, come on.
哦!来嘛!
-Bonnie: So where is he?
他在哪?
-Elena: I don't know. You tell me, you're the psychic one.
不知道,你说啊?你说你能通灵。

-Bonnie: Right, I forgot. Ok, so give me a sec. Grams says I have to concentrate. concentrate: 集中注意
那是!差点忘了!给我一秒钟,奶奶说我必须集中注意力。

-Elena: Wait, you need a crystal ball. What?
crystal: 水晶的
等等,你需要个水晶球。

什么?
-Bonnie: That was weird.
奇怪了!
When I touched you, I saw a crow.
touch: 碰 crow: 乌鸦
我碰到你时,我看到了乌鸦。

-Elena: What?
什么?
-Bonnie: A crow. There was fog, a man.
乌鸦,一只青蛙,一个男人。

I'm drunk. It's the drinking. There's nothing psychic about it.
我醉了,一定是酒的问题,这儿没什么灵异现象。

Yeah? Ok, I’m gonna get a refill.
refill: 再一杯
是吧? 那么,我要再来一杯。

-Elena: Ok. Bonnie!
好吧!Bonnie!
-Stefan: I did it again, didn't it?
我又吓到你了,对吧?
-Elena: yeah.
没错。

-Stefan: I'm sorry. You're upset about something.
upset: 烦乱
对不起,你有心事。

-Elena: Oh, uh, no, it's Bonnie. She's...
哦!不是Bonnie 她...
You know what? Never mind. You're... Here.
不想了!你...来了呀!
-Stefan: I'm here.
我来了!
-Elena: You know, you’re kind of the talk of the town.
你知道吗?你是全镇的新话题。

-Stefan: Am I?
是吗?
-Elena: Mysterious new guy, oh, yeah.
神秘的新人,就是这样。

-Stefan: Well, you have the mysterious thing going, too.
你也挺神秘的。

Twinged in sadness.
Twinge: 剧痛
满脸哀伤。

-Elena: What makes you think that I’m sad?
你为什么觉得我很悲伤?
-Stefan: Well, we did meet in a graveyard.
graveyard: 墓地
我们在墓地见过面!
-Elena: Right. Well, no, technically we met in the men's room. technically: 技术上
没错,不,准确的说,我们在男厕所见过。

You don't want to know, it’s...
你不会想知道,这个...
It's not exactly party chit-chat.
chit-chat: 闲聊
这可不算是派对闲聊话题。

-Stefan: Well, I’ve never really been very good at, uh, chit-chat.
我从来不善于闲聊,
-Elena: Last spring...
今年春天...
My parents' car drove off of a bridge into the lake.
我父母的车翻到了桥下的湖里,
And i was in the backseat and i survived, but...
survive: 幸存
我就在后座,我幸免了,可...
They didn't. So that's my story.
他们没有,这就是我的秘密。

-Stefan: You won't be sad forever, Elena.
你不会永远都悲伤的,Elena!
-Vicki: No, Tyler. I'm not having sex against a tree.
against: 逆着
不!Tyler!我可不想靠着树做爱。

-Tyler: oh, come on, It would be hot..
哦!别这样,肯定刺激!
-Vicki: For whom? No, it’s not gonna happen.
对谁来说? 得了吧,没可能!
It's not gonna happen, not here, not like this. No.
不可能!不是在这!也不是这样!不!
I said no. I said no! Ow, that hurts!
我说了不!我说了不! 嗷!你弄疼我了!
-Jeremy: Hey, leave her alone.
嘿!离她远点!
-Tyler: You know, you’re starting to get on my nerves, Gilbert.
nerve: 神经
你可要把我惹急了,Gilbert!
-Vicki: Just go, Tyler, get the hell away from me.
hell: 地狱
走吧!Tyler,离我远点!
-Tyler: Vicki Donovan says no. That's a first.
Vicki Donovan说了不?那是第一次!
-Vicki: I didn't need your help.
我不需要你帮忙!
-Jeremy: It seems like you did.
看起来你需要。

-Vicki: He was just drunk.
他只是喝醉了。

-Jeremy: I'm drunk. Am i throwing myself at you?
我也醉了!可我对你急吼吼了吗?
-Vicki: No, you're worse. You want to talk to me, get to know me,
不!你更糟!你想跟我聊天,了解我。

See into my soul and screw and screw and screw until you're done with me. soul: 灵魂 screw: 钻
看穿我,然后钻呀钻呀,直到你厌倦了我!
-Jeremy: Is that what you think?
你就是这么想的?
-Vicki: That's what i know.
没错!
-Stefan: I like Bonnie, she seems like a good friend.
我喜欢Bonnie,她是个很好的朋友
-Elena: Best friend in the world.
这世上最好的朋友!
-Stefan: And Matt, he can't seem to, uh, take his eyes off of us.
那个Matt,他一直盯着我们看!
-Stefan: Matt's that friend since childhood that you start dating
childhood: 童年 dating: 约会
Matt是那种从小到大的朋友,然后就和他开始约会!
because you owe it to yourselves to see if you can be more.
owe: 感激;欠
因为一直想看看自己是否能做到朋友以上!
-Stefan: And?
然后?
-Elena: And then my parents died, and everything changes.
然后我父母去世了,一切都变了!
Anyway, Matt and I, together we just, i don't know, it wasn't, um...
anyway: 不论怎么样
不管怎么样,Matt和我一直,我不知道,一直没有...
It wasn't...
没有...
-Stefan: Passionate.
passionate: 热情的
热情!
-Elena: No.
是的!
No, it wasn't passionate.
是的!不是很热情!
Hey, um, are you ok? Um, your eye, it just, it's…
嘿,你还好吧? 你的眼睛,有点...
-Stefan: Yeah, no. It's, um, it's nothing.
没关系,没什么!
Um, are you thirsty? I'm gonna get us a drink.
thirsty: 口渴
你渴吗? 我去找点喝的!
-Vicki: Jeremy? Is that you? Jeremy?
Jeremy? 是你吗?Jeremy?
-Matt: Looking for someone?
在找人?
When you broke up with me, you said it was because you needed some time alone. 你跟我分手时说,你需要一个人静一静。

You don't look so alone to me.
可我看你并不是一个人。

-Elena: Matt, you don't understand. It’s…
Matt,你不明白,是...
-Matt: that's ok, Elena. You do what you have to do.
没关系,Elena,做你该做的!
I just want to let you know that... I still believe in us.
我只是想让你知道... 我仍对我们有信心!
And I’m not giving up on that.
give up: 放弃
我不会放弃的!
-Elena: Matt.
Matt。

-Caroline: There you are. Have you been down to the falls yet?
你在这儿,你去过瀑布吗?
Because they are really cool at night.
那儿晚上非常冷。

And I can show you. If you want.
我可以带你去哦!如果你愿意的话!
-Stefan: I think you've had too much to drink.
你喝多了!
-Caroline: Well, of course i have. So…
当然咯!那么...
-Stefan: Caroline. You and me, it's not gonna happen. Sorry.
Caroline,你和我,永远不会有戏,不好意思!
-Elena: I was wondering who abducted you, but now I know.
abduct: 诱拐
我还在想谁把你拐走了,现在知道了!
-Caroline: Is she like that with, uh, all the guys?
她对所有男生都这样吗?
-Caroline: No. You're fresh meat. She'll back off eventually.
fresh meat: 鲜肉;小伙子;新目标 eventually: 最后
不!你只是新目标,她最后总会罢手的。

-Elena: God, you have got to be kidding me!
上帝啊!不会吧?
-Stefan: What Is it?
怎么了?
-Elena: my brother.
是我弟弟。

-Stefan: The drunk one?
醉醺醺的那个?
-Elena: That would be the one. Excuse me.
是的!失陪!
-Stefan: Need some help?
需要帮忙吗?
-Elena: Trust me, you're not gonna want to witness this. Jeremy!
witness: 目击者
相信我,你不会想目睹的,Jeremy!
Jeremy! Jeremy, where the hell are you going?
Jeremy! Jeremy!你要去哪儿?
-Jeremy: I don't want to hear it! Yeah, well, too bad!
我不想听! 太糟了!
Vicki? No!
Vicki? 不!
Oh, my god, it's Vicki!
天哪!是Vicki!
-Elena: Oh, my god!
上帝啊!
-Jeremy: No!
不!
-Elena: Somebody help!
救命!
-Matt: Vicki? Vicki, what the hell?
Vicki? Vicki!到底怎么了?
What happened to her? Somebody, call an ambulance!
ambulance: 救护车
她怎么了?叫救护车!
-Tyler: Everybody back up, give her some space!
space: 空间
大家往后退,给她点空气!
-Elena: It's her neck. Something bit her. She's losing a lot of blood.
bit: 咬 blood: 血
她的颈部被咬,大量失血!
-Tyler: Put this on her neck. Vicki, Vicki, come on, open your eyes, look at me.。

相关文档
最新文档