Five Minutes of Heaven《天堂五分钟(2009)》完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

[天堂五分钟]
[大约3720人在北爱尔兰的冲突事件中被杀]
[本片讲述的是深受这些杀戮影响的]
[两个男人的故事]
要想知道我如何变成现在的样子
For me to talk about the man I have become,
就得从我的过去说起
you need to know about the man I was.
我14岁的时候加入了"苏格兰帮"
I was 14 when I joined the tartan gangs
我15岁的时候加入了U.V.F
and I was 15 when I joined the U.V.F,
北爱尔兰志愿军
the Uster Volunteer Force.
别忘了那时满大街都是暴♥动♥
At that time, don't forget, there were riots on the streets, 每周每天都有人扔燃♥烧♥弹♥ every week, petrol bombs every day
那就发生在我们镇上
and that was just in our town.
那时只要你回家打开电视就能
When you got home and switched on the TV, you could
看到其他地方也发生着同样的事
see it was happening in every other town as well.
我们处在水深火热之中
And it was like we were under siege.
我们的亲人朋友
Fathers and brothers of friends
在大街上被杀害
were being killed in the streets.
我们都觉得我们该做些什么了
And the feeling was, we all have to do something.
我们得团结一致行动起来
We're all in this together and we all have to do something. [勒根北爱尔兰 1975年10月]
共和党人声称...
The republican clubs said the...
想要杀死31个他们的同胞
try to kill 31 of their members.
经过昨晚贝尔法斯特的一整夜枪击
And after the overnight shootings in Belfast,
3人伤势严重
three men are still seriously ill.
同时在昨晚共和党人遭受大规模袭击之后
Also, as we talk to the Fianna Fail Party about
我们与共和党谈了
their changed policy to Northern Ireland,
他们对北爱尔兰的改变政策
The republican clubs movement has suspended
共和党人已经终止会议的进行
meetings and warned members to be on their guard
并警示其党派人士提高警惕
after last night's widespread attacks upon its members. 尽管发生多起枪击事件仅有一名男士被害
Despite the many shootings only one man was killed.
在另一起事件中一名22岁的...
In another incident a 22-year-old...
"一杯香槟"--水手乐队
"A glass of champagne" by sailor
我有钱我有地盘
I got the money I've got the place
你有身材你有相貌
You've got the figure you've got the face
我们一起沉浸在一杯香槟之中
Let's get together the two of us over a glass of champagne 我有音乐
I've got the music
我拥有今夜
I've got the night
你的婀娜多姿使得灯火熄灭
You've got the figure put out the light
我们一起沉浸在一杯香槟之中
Let's get together the two of us over a glass of champagne 我已苦苦等待
I've been waiting
很多时日
much too long
只在今日
For this moment to come along oh yeah
快快快
Come on, come on, come on.

Fuck!
快来啊妈妈
Come on, Mum!
蹲下
Get down!
等等...
Wait...
死啦快跑
Fuck! Run!
-还好吧小子 -好啊吉姆
- All right there, kid? - Hi, Jim.
大伙们还好吗
All right, guys?
好啊爸爸
Heya, Dad.
-好啊吉姆 -想喝茶吗
- Hi, Jim. - Are you ready for your tea?
谢了妈妈
Thanks, Ma.
去坐吧我待会儿给你
Go and take a seat and I'll bring it in to you.
克里斯打电♥话♥找过你吉姆Hey, Jim, Chrissie called for you.
他问你等会儿是不是要出去
He asked if you were going out later.
我应该早点打给他
I should call him earlier.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven,
8 9 10
Eight, nine, ten.
好了
Ok.
1 2 3
One, two, three!
-快点啊 -我在努力啊
- Come on! - I'm doing it!
-他们待会儿出来会发现的 -我知道
- They will be coming out and find out . - I know! 他们还给我们留了点心
They've left us some buns.
We've four fucking buns!
-什么点心 -糖霜点心
- What sort of buns? - Iced.
-什么颜色的 -粉红
- What colour? - Pink.
粉红他们怎么知道我喜欢啊
Pink! How did they know?
真♥他♥妈♥的爽啊
Ah, fucking hell.
真♥他♥妈♥的爽啊
Fucking hell!
-还好吧斯图尔特 -还好
- All right, Stuart? - All right.
我马上就好
I'll be right with you.
利特尔先生太太还好吗
All right there, Mr Little, Mrs Little?
-好啊斯图尔特 -好啊
- Hello, Stuart. - Hello.
他还活着吧不是吗
He is still alive, isn't he?
我喜欢这家伙
I like this fella here.
对他不错
Aye, he's not bad.
好了晚些时候见
All right. I'll see you later.
别喝酒
No drinking now.
我不喝的舞会上不提供酒
No, Mum. They don't serve drinks at the hop.
是的他喜欢喝柠檬水利特尔太太你不用担心
Sure, he's a lemonade boy, Mrs Little, you don't need to worry. 祝您晚上愉快
You have a nice evening.
-萨米找你了吗 -找了都在袋子里呢
- Did Sammy visit? - Aye, it's all in the bag.
-有什么美差事呢 -上车再说
- So what's the craic? - I'll tell you in the car.
39 40 41
42 43 44...
42, 43, 44...
-45 46 47 48... -进屋吧
- 45, 46, 47, 48... - Go into the house.
- 好的妈妈 -马上
- Yes, Ma. - Now!
好的妈妈
Yes, Ma.
50 51 52
50, 51, 52,
53 54 55 56
53, 54, 55, 56
57 58...
57, 58...
-回见啦 -60 61...
- See you later, kiddo. - ...60, 61...
-再见啦乔 - (62)
- All right, Joe. - ...62,
63 6♥4♥ 65 66...
63, 6♥4♥, 65, 66...
-好了兄弟们 -从哪儿搞来的车
- All right, lads. - Where did you get that from?
温莎
The Windsor.
-这能开吧 -当然啦
- Does it run ok? - Aye, it's Ok.
去克雷格的谷仓
Craig's barn.
好了斯图尔特打开袋子
Ok, Stuart, open the bag.
他想要我们在花♥园♥挖坑
He's wanting us to dig his gardens.
对我们就要这样做
Right, this is what's going down.
认识城♥堡♥庄园的科林吗
You know Colin who works at Castle's yard?
那个石匠吗
Aye, the stonemasons?
教会警告他如果不离开他就死定了
The provies told him that if he didn't leave, he'd be stiffed, 所以我跟他打了招呼 "如果你不离开"
So I sent the message back, "if you don't leave,"
"你们中的一人就会死"
"it's one of youse who'll be stiffed."
他们没有停止恐吓
They haven't withdrawn the threat.
这是我们第一次杀人哥们
So this is our first kill, boys.
我跟萨米说我想这样做他说
I told Sammy that I wanted to do it. He said he'd check
他会看看今晚是否会有什么意外
and see if there was anything else going down tonight.
他回来和我说没问题
He came back to me and said it was good to go.
"这枪是你的了"他和我说的因此我才能
"The hit's yours," he's already said. That's why he told me
带上这玩意
I could pick up the piece.
从哪儿来的
Where from?
-你别管 -让我看看阿利斯泰尔
- You don't ask that. - Let's see it, Alistair.
-看吧 -这是什么型号♥的
- Aye, go ahead. - What is it?
-史密夫威逊的点38左轮 -不能搞把自动枪吗
- It's a 38. Smith and Wesson. - Could you not get an automatic? 斯图尔特这比自动的好多了
Nah, Stuart, this is better than automatics,
自动枪总是会卡住
they jam all the time.
但这个呢你可不会
With this, you know, it's not going
让我一直扣动扳机
to leave me there fucking clicking,
就像拿着一个鸡♥巴♥在手上
you know, standing there with a dick in my hand.
你有几发子弹啊
Aye. How many rounds did you get?
够用的了
Enough.
他一定认为我们很棒才给我们枪
He must be reckoning we're good then to be getting a hit.
我要的就是这个
Well, this is the one I asked for
-所以我们得证明给他看 -他说了什么
- So we better be. - What did he say,
萨米他什么时候说这枪是我们的了Sammy, when he said the hit was ours?
他看着我们的眼睛就像
He just looked us in the eyes like he was,
就像他为我们而骄傲
you know, he was proud of us.
我跟你说这种感觉很好我们
I'm telling you, it was a good feeling. We'll
就这样走进那10英尺高的房♥子对吧be walking into that bar ten foot tall now, eh? 我等不及了
I can't wait for that.
要事第一伙计
We have to do it first, mind.
我能拿着它吗
Can I hold it?
可别走火啊
Give us a wee jig of it after you, will you?
给我看看
Hey, give us a look.
爽啊天啊
Fucking hell, man!
这真像詹姆斯·邦德对吧
It's like fucking James Bond, eh?
-很强劲吧 -很疯狂吧
- Powerful, isn't it? - Mad, isn't it?
我们要干掉谁啊
Who is it?
格里芬
Griffin.
-格里芬? -他被警告在这星期
- Griffin? - He was warned to leave the yard 结束前离开庄园
by the end of the week.
等等是吉姆·格里芬
Hang on, Jim Griffin.
-是 -我认识他那就对了
- Aye. - I know him. That's right.
住在艾伯特街的那个吗
Albert street, aren't they?
他本来就打算离开庄园了啊
He's leaving the yard anyway, isn't he?
建立自己的庄园?
Setting out on his own?
-格里芬吗 -我是这样听说的
- Griffin, is he? - That's what I'm hearing.
你的意思是他打算自己创业
Oh, you mean start his own business?
我是这样听说的
Aye, that's what I'm hearing.
等等在勒根不可能啊
Hang on, can't be here in Lurgan.
一个镇上不可能有两个石匠庄园啊
Surely now, not two Masons' yards in the one town? 他们正在修建打算圣诞节开业
They're going to be up and running by Christmas. 我是这样听说的
That's what I'm hearing.
至少他现在还在城♥堡♥
Well, he's still in Castle's now.
那就是他运气不好啦
So that's bad luck on him then.
我认识他妈妈
I know his mother.
她是我们学徒训练的饭堂阿姨
She's our dinner lady at the apprenticeship.
我知道你在说谁我不认识她
Aye, I know the woman you mean. I don't know her, 但我知道你在说谁
like, but I know who you mean.
她妹妹凯瑟琳在面包店工作
Sure her sister Catherine works in the bread shop. 我们要干掉的是她儿子吗
So is that her son we're doing?
他们不在艾伯特街
It's not Albert Street.
他们以前住在那儿我很肯定
They used to be, I'm sure of it.
是希尔街
It's Hill Street.
希尔街37号♥
It's 37 Hill Street.
58 59 60
58, 59, 60,
61 62 63
61, 62, 63,
6♥4♥ 65 66
6♥4♥, 65, 66,
67 68
67, 68...
继续儿子打破你哥哥的记录
Go on in now, son. And do as your brother see it.
好爸爸
Yes, Dad.
72 73 74 75
...72, 73, 74, 75,
76 77 78
76, 77, 78,
79 80 81
79, 80, 81,
82 83 84
82, 83, 84...
我们搞定以后烧了车烧了所有东西
When we've done it, we burn the car, we burn the gear, 打电♥话♥给萨米去舞会让别人看到我们we call Sammy and we go to the hop. We get seen around, 跳几支舞然后回家
a few dances and then we're back home.
我们走吧
Let's go.
37号♥? 你确定吗
37? You sure?
是的在左边
Aye, it's left.
有部队低头
Army! Down!
怎么了
What's happened?
他们过去了
They're passing.
-往右开 -他们看到我打了左灯
- Go right. - They've seen me indicating left now.
那就往左开吧
Go left then.
带我们在街道里兜圈子我们会转回来的
Just take us round the block, Andy. We'll come at it again. --完了 -怎么了
- Oh, fuck! - What is it?
-红灯了 -吉普车在哪儿
- Lights have gone red. - Where are the jeeps?
-就在我们前面 -什么
- We're right behind them. - What?!
-他们还在车里吗 -现在是的
- Are they staying in the vehicle? - So far.
阿利斯泰尔我们无路可走了
Alistair, this has got to be a no-goer.
赶快逃出去吧
Let's get out of here.
你们现在想出去吗
Aye, do you want to get out of here?
别别别
No, don't! No!
萨米一定会认为我们是缩头乌龟
Sammy'll think we've chickened.
他们在干吗
Are they doing anything?
他们只是坐在那儿
They're just sitting there.
完了阿利斯泰尔
Oh, fuck, Alistair!
别抬头
Stay down!
可以走了
We're off!
你打高尔夫啊
You play golf?
-你看过我打吗 -乔
- Did you watch me play? - Joe.
你打得好吗
Didn't you do well!
我打得不坏
I didn't do too badly.
真的吗
Really?!
我已经得分了节目很快就要结束了对吧
Oh! I've scored already! Could be a very short show! Right. 123 124
123, 124...
乔?
Joe?
125...
进来吧儿子
Come on, son.
我快打破记录了
I'm almost setting a record!
128 129 130
128, 129, 130,
131 133 133
131, 132, 133,
134 135 136 137
134, 135, 136, 137...
[詹姆斯·格里芬希尔街37号♥ 勒根]
击中了快走快走
I've scored. Go! Go!
他们有个14个月大的女儿...
They have a 14-month-old daughter...
我们走吧
Let's go.
-好啊阿利斯泰尔 -好啊
- Hi, Alistair. - Hiya.
玩得愉快好自为之
Enjoy the evening. Behave yourselves!
派对变得疯狂
And the party turned insane
她大声叫出她的名字
She called out her na-a-a-ame
她走进来时惊艳四座
And then she walked in looking like dynamite
她说"跟着我跳波加洛舞吧"
she said, "Now come along boogaloo through the night"
她摇摆的样子十分惊艳
And the way she's moving well dyna-mite
使出浑身乏术大放光彩吧
Light you up with all she's got...
喝酒吗小子
Want a drink, skittle?
她让整个小镇大放光彩
...She's got the whole town lighting up dynamite
没人知道是非对错
Nobody quite knowing what to do wrong or right
但大家都知道"戴娜"是光芒四射
But they all know Dyna is dynamite
他们是对的
And they're right...
[勒根医院]
不要啊别打了妈妈
No! You stop it, Mummy!
你为什么不去阻止
Why didn't you do something?!
你什么都没做
You didn't do anything!
别打了妈妈别打了
Stop it, Mummy! Stop it!
你本可以用牛奶瓶之类的东西阻止他
You could have stopped him with a milk bottle or something! 求你了妈妈别打了求你了求你了
Please, Mummy! Stop it, Mummy, please? Please?
为什么你不阻止他是你害死了他
Why didn't you? You killed him!
是你害死了你的亲哥哥不
You killed your own brother! No! Ssh!
不不
No! No!

...No!
一直不知道为什么那幅猫的画会在那儿
Never knew why that picture of a cat was there,
还有那个男孩不知道那男孩怎样了
and the other one. Don't know what happened to that one. 我的意思是...
I mean...?
搞毛啊
What the fuck?
-抱歉你说什么 -什么
- Sorry, what did you say? - What?
你刚才说了什么
Did you not just say something?
我在自言自语
Was I talking to myself?
这真是个好位子
It gets me a good seat.
几年都没人坐我旁边了
I've had no-one sitting next to me for years.
一对一真操蛋
One on one. For fuck's sake.
我想说真操蛋
I mean, for fuck's sake.
-你可以掉头吗 -你想要我掉头啊?
- Would you turn back? - Are you wanting me to turn back? -我想这样 -我觉得
- I'd love you for it. - I think I should
我应该先送你到那儿
get you there first, don't you?
-我可以先送你回去... -我宁愿
- I can take you back when I've got... - I'd rather
吃掉自己的脚也不要你送我过去
eat my two fucking feet than you get me there.
天啊我想说...
Jesus, I mean...
你想要我打电♥话♥给他们吗我可以打给他们Do you want me to call them? I can call them.
你继续开吧做你该做的事
No, you go on. You do your job.
他们说带你到那儿
They said to get you there.
然后呢然后呢我知道你得
And what? And what? Well, I know you have to get
带我过去所以你才在开车
me there, that's why you're driving me there.
你说过你不会带我过去吗
I mean did you say you wouldn't get me there?
你的意思是他们知道我不会带你去那儿
You mean they mean I wouldn't get you there,
所以你一定得带我去那儿是这样吗
that's why you have to get me there? Is that it?
大概就是这个意思
It's something like that.
你开车吧做你该做的事
No, you drive, you do your job.
-你介意吗 -我不想让你难堪
- Do you mind? - I don't want you getting in trouble.
天啊我碰到麻烦也不想
I mean, jesus, I'm in trouble, I can't have
拖你下水要不我们就搞不清楚了
you in trouble, then we'll never get back.
上次你做的那个案子阿利斯泰尔
So that last one you did, Alistair,
在哈萨克不对科萨克...
the Kazakhs, sorry, no, the Cossacks...
科索沃在科索沃
Kosovans. Kosovans. Aye,
还有阿尔巴尼亚和塞尔维亚
Albanian and Serb they are.
对就是那个干得太漂亮了
Aye, that's the one! That worked out quite nicely.
他们最后拿出来了吗
So, did they show it in the end then?
拿了半年之前就拿了
They did, about six months ago now.
-我正盯着这事呢 -事实上
- I was looking out for it. - Actually,
我自己倒没太留意我当时在南非呢
I didn't see it myself. I was in South Africa at the time.
旅居全球讲述你的感受
Swanning around the world talking about your feelings.
通往天堂的门票
A ticket to paradise.
因为杀了人我是说没有我他会在哪儿
For killing a man! I mean, where would he have been without me? 整整40年在勒根的工厂
40 years in the factory in Lurgan making egg
和我们一样加工蛋箱不会是他
cartons like the rest of us. Aye, not him!
在教皇女皇还有狗屁达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥ He can make a living telling the Pope
面前他都敢说
And the Queen, the Dalai fucking Lama
杀人是什么感觉什么感觉
How it feels to kill a man. How it feels,
天知道我多痛苦我有多累
The suffering I have, the burden I carry.
你怎么能骗到那些光鲜亮丽的智利美女
Why should you get women in pastel shades and rosy perfumes 毫无芥蒂地献上美食美酒
giving you tea and buns and wine from fucking Chile,
然后跟她们说
just so's you can tell them how it feels
朝我哥哥开了3枪是什么感觉
to be putting three bullets into my brother's head?
持械抢劫打家劫舍判了12年
12 years for armed robbery, membership and murder.
-操 -上帝啊
- Fuck! - Jesus Christ!
抱歉抱歉对不起
Sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
-你吓了我一跳 -我也是啊
- You made me jump! - What do you think it does to me?
我比你更怕啊
I'm one fuck of a lot closer to me than you are!
这次又是一件咨♥询♥案子吗阿利斯泰尔
So is this another one of your counselling things, Alistair?
不算是吧
No. Well, kind of.
是有关和解的一个节目
It's a programme about reconciliation.
我自己的案子实际上我私人的
My own, in fact. It's my own.
我要见被我杀了的人的弟弟
I'm to meet the brother of the man I killed.
-是我们现在正去的地方吗 -对
- Is that where we're going now? - Aye.
-你之前没见过他? -没
- Have you not met him yet? - No.
没有第一次见
No, not since the day.
那是你主动要求见的?
Well, did you ask for this?
我可一点都不想见雷
That was never going to be my call, Ray.
我可没有权利要求他做什么
I don't have the right to ask anything from him. 那是他想见你还是...
So did he call you or...?
不是是那些策划人他们找到他
No, the programme people, they approached him. 还有我
Then me.
我是说我想要...要...
I said I'd be I'd be willing t-to, you know.
如果这次会面是他提议的
If it's a meeting he wants I'd be
我是很想要...要见他的
willing t-t-to do it, to see him.
我愿意为我所为做一些...
I'd do anything to...
你了解吧...
You know, to...
-你坐了牢吗阿利斯泰尔 -是的
- Did you do time for it, Alistair? - Aye.
没有刑期但我坐了12年牢
There was no release date but I did 12 years.
你可以阻止他的
You could have stopped him!
为什么不做点什么
Why didn't you stop him?!
你可以阻止他的
You could have stopped him!
能停下车吗
Can you stop the car?
你喝点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
你想要水吗
You want some water?
他当时只是个小屁孩
He was only a wee boy at the time, you know.
你只是要见他弟弟吗
And is it just the brother you're meeting?

Aye.
对...
Aye...
因为...
It's...
那件事后8个月他爸就死了
His father died eight months later.
心脏病发
A heart attack.
他家人说他心碎了
A broken heart, the family said.
他哥哥叫丹尼尔喝药死了
His brother, Daniel, it was an overdose with him. 之后他妈妈也死了
After that, his mother, she died.
就是这么回事
It's what happens.
一般也就是这样的
It's often what happens.
对整个家来说
To the family, you know.
只是离世的人不理解不会意识到
It's the part people don't understand, don't realise. 之后发生的事
What happens after.
帕蒂·巴恩斯
Paddy Barnes
在与中国世界冠军邹市明比赛中
with a bronze medal in the Olympic Games
失掉了半决赛的一回合后
after losing in his semifinal bout
获得奥♥运♥会铜牌
against Chinese world champion, Zou Shiming.
最终比分是15比0
The defeat was comprehensive, by 15-0.
你还好吗
You ok?
我们继续走?
Carry on?

Aye.
你工资高吗
Is it good pay you get?
还凑合
It's not bad.
-你想要做吗 -那敢情好了
- Are you thinking of it? - Aye, why not?
坐着这么舒服
It looks comfy.
得考驾照吗
Would I need a driving licence?
人生总有小障碍的对吧
There's always a snag somewhere, eh?
她整整盯了我33年知道吗
She's been staring at me for 33 years, do you know that? 感觉怎样
What it's like?
你的妈妈会整整责怪你33年吗
Your mother blaming you for 33 years?
他脑袋中了3枪这你都知道了
Three bullets went into his head. You'd know that, though. 但是你知道吗
Did you know another one
墙上那幅画里的猫也中了一弹
hit a picture of a cat on the wall?
那幅画不是我打碎的
It wasn't me who broke that picture,
也没人因为那个责怪我
I never got the blame for that one,
如果墙上的画不是我弄碎的
and if it wasn't me who broke the picture on the wall,
那也就不是我害了我哥哥
it wasn't me who killed my brother.
并不是我妈妈说的那样我没害死他
I didn't kill him like she said I did.
是你干的
It was you.
是你开着车来到我家
It was you in the car arriving at her house
朝我哥脑袋开了3枪
and shooting three bullets into her son's head,
让她那么痛苦又那么责怪我
making her grieve the way she did, blaming me the way she did. 现在我在车里要去见你
Well, I'm the one in the car now, visiting you.
坐在车里的是我
I'm the one in the car now.
坐在车里的是我
I'm the one in the car now.
-到了吗 -到了
- Is this it? - This is it.
你好我是保罗
Yes, it's Paul here.
我们进来了
We're just coming in now.
对是他
...Yes, he is.

Right.
天啊你快看这里啊
Jesus, will you look at this place?
乔你好最近好吗
Joe, hi! How are you?
-挺好的 -那就好
- Aye, good! - Good.
来得正是时候太好了
You've made good time, well done!
我只是坐在后面而已
I was just sitting in the back.
这是大卫他是迈克尔的助手
This is David, Michael's assistant.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you.
请进我们去找迈克尔
Hi. Come on inside and we'll find Michael.
挺隆重的
It'll be grand.
迈克尔在这边格里芬先生
Michael is this way, Mr Griffin.
格里芬先生进屋了
Mr Griffin is stepping into the house.
这楼梯挺有意思的
It's an interesting staircase.
蓓蒂·戴维丝可能会突然来看你
You sort of expect Bette Davis to come sweeping down it.
我可以搬到这儿
I could move in here.
今天一天都由你支配了
It's yours for one day, at any rate.
我们在楼上为你安排了一间屋子休息
We've set up a room for you upstairs to relax in.
-请进来见见我们组员 -好
- Come in and meet the crew. - Aye.
乔你认识斯蒂芬妮吧
Joe, you know Stephanie, don't you?
没人告诉我你会来很高兴见到你
They didn't tell me you'd arrived. It's good to see you.
-我也是 -这是约翰摄像技术员
- Aye, you too. - John, video technician.
-很高兴见到您 -马丁摄像
- Pleased to meet you. Hello. - Martin, camera. Hello.
老兄啊你是这生活失意群
Well, here you are, pal. A fully signed up member
名人圈里的一员啊
of the celebrity circuit of life's victims.
就像陷入爱河的蠢货畸形连体婴儿
Men in love with donkeys, twins stuck together by their bollocks, 跟大象一样肥的下不了床的女人
elephant women who can't get out of their chairs,
现在轮到你了
and now you.
我知道他们是有一点你懂的...
I know, it's all a bit, you know...
但他们都是可爱的人
But they're all lovely people,
很擅长这类的事情
and they're very experienced at this sort of thing.
-菲奥娜会带你上楼 -好的
- Fiona'll take you upstairs. - Yeah.
这边请
Ok, this way.
你那架老吐司机修好了吗
So, did you get that poor old toaster sorted out?
我们上次通电♥话♥时
When we last spoke on the phone,
你不是在修吐司机吗
were you not sorting out a toaster?
修好了
Oh, aye.
到了
Here we are.
挺漂亮的吧
Isn't it gorgeous?
-能抽烟吗 -...可以
- Can I smoke? - Um...yeah.
到那边的阳台上
Over there on the balcony.
还需要些什么吗茶还是咖啡
Now, what can I get you? Tea or coffee?
茶就行了
Tea would be nice, aye.
要加奶还是糖呢
Yeah? Milk, sugar?
-奶两块糖谢谢 -不客气
- Aye, milk, two sugars. Thank you. - No problem. 乔...
Joe...
-你还好吗 -挺好的我没事
- How are you? - Yeah, good. Aye, I'm good.
-非常感谢你能来 -没什么的
- Thank you so much for coming. - That's ok, aye.
-你觉得怎么样 -我还好还好
- How are you feeling? - Aye, I'm ok. I'm ok, aye.
-有人招待你吗 -有
- Everybody looking after you? - Aye.
那就好我知道今天对你来说不太好过
Good. I know it's going to be a difficult day for you.
但我们一定尽全力确保...
But we will do everything we can to make sure it's, you know, 能按你的想法进行
it goes the way you want it to.
如果你有什么需要有什么问题
So, if there's anything you need, any questions,
有什么顾虑马上打断我们
anything you're worried about, you just stop us and, well,
不管怎样我们在你身边
basically, we're here for you.
-好的 -那么如果感觉不对
- Ok. - So it's very important
一定要让我们知道这非常重要
That you let us know if things aren't feeling right.
菲奥娜有跟你说过形式和其他的事宜吗
Now, has Fiona taken you through the format and so forth? 说了
Aye.
好那就好
Ok, good.
我就简单地给你说说
Just to briefly put you in the picture
今天要进行的事
on how the day is going to pan out...
现在你有点时间安静一下
Now, you've got time to settle down here
让自己尽量舒服点
and make yourself comfortable.
你还安排人跟我上♥床♥吗
Will you have someone in the bed for me?
之后化妆的小姑娘会过来
Then, at some point, a make-up girl
给你上点妆
will come in just to put a little,
就在脸上
you know, on your face.
有些镜头下人脸在镜头里会油油的
Sometimes the camera can make the skin shine.
化妆师会占用你一点时间
So, she only needs a few minutes.
准备好了之后我们就开始拍摄了
Then, when you're ready, we'll do a little shooting...
开拍就在这儿
Filming, up here.
然后大概12点差不多的话
And then, at around 12, you know, when it feels right,
我们就下楼去
we can go downstairs and...
你看到刚才那个屋子了吧
You've seen the room, haven't you?
-对 -好
- Aye. - Ok, good.
那么就你们俩的实际会面来说
So, in terms of your actual meeting with him,
我们都一定要记住
it's important to remember, for all of us to remember,
这次节目就是为了找到真♥相♥
where we are trying to get to in this programme - the truth. 对我懂我知道你要什么
Yes, I know, I know what you want.
然后一拍两散各回各家
Shake his fucking hand and we can all go home.
最后呢我想做的就是迫使你
The last thing I want to do is push you into
进入你头脑中排斥的那部分
areas of your mind where you don't want to go.
但这对我们了解整个情感发展很重要
But it's important for us to understand all the emotions in this. 你懂我说的了吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
-懂我明白 -我知道不容易
- Aye. Aye, I understand. - I know it's difficult.
我也不想那样逼你
Which is why I don't want to push that,
但我希望你能够正视自己的感觉
but I do want you to be truthful with how you feel.
我其实就想说做你自己就好了
What I'm saying really is, I just want you to be you.
-迈克尔? -在这儿
- Michael? - Yeah.
抱歉我来了
Sorry. Yeah, I'm coming.
今天对我们来说至关重要
And you know, we are all going to have an important day here. 我说不出有多重要
I can't tell you how important
我想是就...
I think this is going to be in terms of...
我们将要进行的事本身而言吧
Well, in terms of what it's going to do.
我们一直在寻求这一问题的答案
This is the question we are all wanting the answer to. 真♥相♥与和解
Truth and reconciliation.
有什么危险性
What's at stake?
它可能发生吗
Is it possible?
就这样吧我说完了
That's it. Speech over.
我能和解迈克尔我能屈服
I can do handshakes, Michael! And I can do victim.
我能和解也能屈服
I can do handshake and victim both at the same time. 但我决定了
But I've made a decision on this one.
和解?
Reconciliation?
你又怎么知道
You have no idea.
握手言和?
A handshake?
杀了我哥之后让我承担所有的过错?
For killing my brother? For me taking the blame?
整整33年
33 years of that?
你觉得我是什么人笑话
What do you think I am, a joke?
如果要用匕♥首♥对付一个人的话
If ever a man deserved a knife run
那他一定是个渣滓
through him, that scum of the earth.
真♥相♥与和解?
Truth and reconciliation?
我是来复仇的
I'm going for revenge.
你好我是维卡
Oh, hi. I'm Vika.
我叫乔你好
Joe. How are you doing?
-你的茶 -好的谢谢
- Your tea. - Oh, aye. Thanks.
-我是到跑腿的 -跑腿的?
- I'm the runner. - The runner?
我能在这儿抽根烟吗
Do you mind if I have a smoke out there?
当然可以当然...
Oh, no, no, no...
当然可以了抽吧来
No, no, of course you can! Come on, come on.
给抽我的没事的
Here, have one of mine.It's ok, I...
-别客气了 -谢谢
- No, jesus, come on! - Thank you.
这儿有火
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你跟我一起出来谢谢你但我...
You stay out here with me and thanks, but I...
我可是节目的主角你得听我的啊
I'm the star of the show. You have to do what I say!
反正我也是来照顾你的挺好的
I've come to look after you anyway, so...that's great!
每个人都在照顾我
Everyone's looking after me!
他们连我的吐司机都惦记着
They're even worrying about my toaster.
你做什么的跑腿的?
You're a what? A runner?
对我是跑腿的
Yeah, it means I run around
-也就是打杂的 -打杂的?
- A dogsbody, then! - A dogsbody?
不说跑腿的更好我喜欢
No, no! Runner's better - I like runner.
这里那个年轻个女孩菲奥娜有一天突然找到我
Young Fiona here visited me out of the blue one morning,
说他们在搞一个"一对一"的什么节目
said she was a researcher on a programme called one on one. 她又时髦又可爱
She was all posh and lovely,。

相关文档
最新文档