视听说对话
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
人物:John 毕鹏飞Nick谭迎宾Tony王东Joe聂子卿Ivy小薇
John: Hello, Joe! Where did you travel last week?
你好,乔。你去哪里旅游了?
Joe: Beijing, for I only had a week. But I had much fun on our trip.
北京,因为我只有一周的时间。我觉得旅行还是很有意思的!
Nick: How about you, Ivy? Could you tell something about it?
你呢,艾薇?讲述一下你的旅游好吗?
Ivy: Oh, not bad, but very tiring!
哦!挺不错的,就是感到累。
John: Where do you think is better for shopping in Beijing?
北京哪里适合购物?
Ivy: Wangfujing Street. I think. It has got more exclusive shops.
王府井街。那里有更多的专卖店。
Tony: My mother and I are very excited about this ride to Taiwan!
我和我妈妈因为这趟台湾之旅都非常兴奋!
Nick: Is this your first time to go there?
你们是第一次去那里吗?
Tony: Yes, it is and the scenery is spectacular in countryside.
是的,而且台湾乡下的风景非常美丽.
Joe: Did you enjoy your stay in Sweden, John?
在瑞典玩得开心吗?
John: Oh, yes. It's really a fairyland.
开心。那儿真是仙境一样。
Ivy: What impressed you most there?
给你最深印象的是什么?
John: I should say there're so many wild rabbits in the parks there.
我要说那儿的公园里野兔可真多。
Nick: Will you go there again next year?
那你明年还会再去吗?
John: I'm afraid not.. A 16-hour flight was really terrible. I just couldn't sleep on the plane. I
hope there are sleepers on the plane.
恐怕不会。 16小时的飞行真的很可怕。我在飞机上睡不着。我希望飞机也有卧铺。Tony: Air New Zealand said there would be beds on the plane in near future. And the beds are formed by three seats.
新西兰航空说很快飞机上就会有床了。这些床是由3个座位组成的。
John: Oh, That’s really good news.
噢,那可真是个好消息。
Nick: I’m going to have a trip to The Fragrant Hills in Beijing.
我打算去北京香山玩。
Tony: I know you are very keen on climbing mountains. You can go there by bus, and go to the top of the mountain on foot.
我听说你非常喜欢爬山.我们可以坐公交去那里.然后步行到山项.
Joe: Wow, what a beautiful mountain!
噢.多美的山啊!
Ivy: Yes. It is famous for its red leaves in autumn. Now, there are a lot of leaves on the ground. If you like, you can collect some leaves.
是的.很美.它以秋天的红叶出名.现在满地都是树叶.如果你喜欢.你可以收集一些树叶. Nick: Thanks a lot for what you have told me. I`ll do that.
谢谢你的提醒,我会收集一些的
Tony: I would like to see the maple leaves in Canada. Just think, maple leaves are glowing red in the sunlight. Oh, so beautiful!
我想去加拿大看枫叶。试想,枫叶在阳光里闪耀着红光。噢,太美了!
Nick: Then, are there any mentions of tours, Joe?
那么,旅行中应该注意什么呢,乔?
Joe: Yes. A traveler should train himself to observe the odd customs there.
旅行者应该学会观察当地的奇特习俗。