哈利波特及死亡圣器上中英双语台词

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

这是个黑暗的时候这是不可否认的
These are dark times, there is no denying.
我们的世界不会面临比今天更大的威胁
Our world has, perhaps,
faced no greater threat than it does today.
不过我会对我们公民说
But I say this to our citizenry:
我们是你们每一个人的公仆…
We, ever your servants...
…将继续捍卫你们的自由…
...will continue to defend your liberty...
…并且设法排除这股力量
...and repel the forces
that seek to take it from you.
你们的魔法部仍然…
Your Ministry remains...
…很强大的
...strong.
(黑暗标记引发恐慌)
(暴力蔓延麻瓜家庭遇害)
(食尸人数目增加)
赫敏茶好了亲爱的
Hermione. Tea's ready, darling.
来了妈妈
Coming, Mom.
快点达德利赶快
Come on, Dudley, hurry up.
我不明白干嘛非得离开这里?
I still don't understand
why we have to leave.
因为继续住在这里很不安全
Because, unh,
it's not safe for us here anymore.
荣恩告诉你父亲晚餐快好了
Ron, tell your father
supper's nearly ready.
这是在澳大利亚吗?
Is this in Australia?
看起来好极了不是吗?
Looks wonderful, doesn't it?
离澳大利亚东海岸三千五百公里远
Three and a half thousand
kilometers along Australia's east coast.
一忘皆空
Obliviate.
片名:《哈利波特与死神的圣物上卷》
(字幕原创:David Chiu 双语制作:dahongying)
赛佛勒斯
Severus.
我还担心你是不是迷路了…
I was beginning to worry
you had lost your way.
来吧我们给你留了座位
Come, we've saved you a seat.
我相信你肯定带来了什么消息吧?
You bring news, I trust?
时间订在下周六晚上
It will happen Saturday next, at nightfall. 我听到的不一样我的主人
I've heard differently, my Lord.
多利士傲罗说漏了嘴…
Dawlish, the Auror,
has let slip that the Potter boy...
说波特本月日前不会离开
...will not be moved
until the th of this month.
要等到他过完岁生日
The day before he turns .
这是误导
This is a false trail.
傲罗办事处不再参与保护哈利波特的行动
The Auror Office no longer plays any part in the protection of Harry Potter.
哈利身边的人确信我们的人混入魔法部
Those closest to him believe
we have infiltrated the Ministry.
好啊!还真的叫他们说中
Well, they got that right, haven't they?
你怎么说皮乌斯?
What say you, Pius?
消息倒是不少主人
One hears many things, my Lord.
可是哪条是真的还不明朗
Whether the truth is among them
is not clear.
你讲话还真像个政客
Heh. Spoken like a true politician.
我认为你会发挥极大用处的皮乌斯
You will, I think,
prove most useful, Pius.
- 他们要把那小子带到哪里? - 安全的地方
- Where will he be taken, the boy?
- To a safe house.
可能是某位凤凰会成员家里
Most likely the home of someone
in the Order.
听说已采取最全面的防护措施
I'm told it's been given
every manner of protection possible.
一旦他到达那里将很难攻击他了
Once there,
it will be impractical to attack him.
我的主人我自愿执行这个任务
Ahem. My Lord.
I'd like to volunteer myself for this task.
我想杀了那小子
I want to kill the boy.
虫尾
Wormtail!
我没跟你说要让客人保持安静吗?
Have I not spoken to you
about keeping our guest quiet?
遵命我的主人
Yes, my Lord.
好的我马上去主人
Right away, my Lord.
你杀气很重表现让人兴奋贝拉特里克斯
As inspiring
as I find your bloodlust, Bellatrix...
但我必须亲手杀死哈利·波特
...I must be the one to kill Harry Potter. 不过我遇到一个棘手的难题
But I face an unfortunate complication.
我的魔杖跟波特的杖芯是相同的
That my wand and Potter's
share the same core.
他们从某程度来讲是一对的
They are, in some ways, twins.
我们能伤害彼此但无法杀死对方
We can wound,
but not fatally harm one another.
假如我要杀死他…
If I am to kill him...
必须使用其他魔杖
...I must do it with another's wand.
那好你们有谁想要这份荣耀?
Come,
surely one of you would like the honor?
嗯?
Mm?
你怎样啊卢修斯?
What about you, Lucius?
我的主人?
My Lord?
“我的主人?”
"My Lord?"
我需要你的魔杖
I require your wand.
我看看是不是榆木的?
Do I detect elm?
是的主人
Yes, my Lord.
And the core?
是龙阿门
Dragon. Ahem.
是龙的心主人
Dragon heartstring, my Lord.
龙的心
- Dragon heartstring.
- Mm.
你们可能有人不认识…
To those of you who do not know...
我们今晚邀请的客人凯瑞迪布巴吉
...we are joined tonight
by Miss Charity Burbage...
…以前她是个老师在霍格华兹魔法学校
...who, until recently, taught at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
她的专业是研究麻瓜
Her specialty was Muggle Studies.
巴布吉小姐认为麻瓜与我们没什么不同
It is Miss Burbage's belief
that Muggles are not so different from us.
她要用她的方式…
She would, given her way...
…让我们跟麻瓜通婚
...have us mate with them.
她认为巫师与麻瓜结婚并不可恶…
To her, the mixture of magical
and Muggle blood is not an abomination...
…还有些愉悦
...but something to be encouraged.
Severus.
赛佛勒斯求求你
Severus, please.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
阿瓦达索命!
Avada Kedavra!
纳吉尼
Nagini.
吃晚餐了
Dinner.
- 你好哈利! - 好的嗨!
- Hello, Harry.
- All right. Wow.

Hello.
- 你看起来好极了 - 耶他绝对看起很好…- You're looking fit.
- Yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous.
是说我们要赶在他们动手前悄悄行动吗?What say we get undercover
before someone murders him?
晚上
Evening.
金斯莱我以为你保护首相了
I thought you were
looking after the Prime Minister.
你更重要
You are more important.
- 你好哈利比尔韦斯利 - 很高兴认识你
- Hello, Harry. Bill Weasley.
- Oh. Pleasure to meet you.
- 他并不常这么帅气 - 真恐怖
- He was never always this handsome.
- Dead ugly.
真的够了
True enough.
一个名叫格里贝克的狼人造成的
Owe it all to a werewolf,
name of Greyback.
- 我想有一天会还给他的 - 在我眼里你还是那么帅威廉- Hope to repay the favor one day.
- You're still beautiful to me, William.
你要小心弗勒尔比尔现在喜欢上生牛排了
Just remember, Fleur,
Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now.
我先生就喜欢开玩笑
My husband, the joker.
现在有件事还没来的及说雷姆斯和我…
By the way, wait till you hear the news.
Remus and I--
好吧现在没时间闲话家常
All right. We'll have time
for a cozy catch-up later.
我们得离开这个鬼地方要快
We've got to get the hell out of here.
And soon.
波特你还没成年身上还留有痕迹
Potter, you're underage, which means
you've still got the Trace on you.
什么痕迹?
What's the Trace?
假如你打喷嚏魔法部会知道谁动了你的鼻子If you sneeze, the Ministry will know who wipes your nose.
关于这点我们只能用线索追踪不到的运输工具We have to use those means of transport the Trace can't detect:
扫帚和夜间飞行成双结队走
Brooms, Thestrals and the like.
We go in pairs.
这方法就算有人埋伏等在那儿…
That way, if anyone's out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be...
也搞不清楚哪一个是真正哈利波特
...they won't know which Harry Potter
is the real one.
假扮我?
The real one?
我相信你对变形液一定不陌生
I believe you're familiar
with this particular brew.
不绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
我告诉过你他一定不答应的
I told you he'd take it well.
不为了我怎能让每一个人去冒险…
No, if you think I'm gonna let everyone risk their lives for me, I--
- 我们以前没做过 - 不不这不一样
- Never done that before, have we?
- No. No. This is different.
喝下就会变成我不行
I mean, taking that, becoming me. No.
我们也不想配合做
Well, none of us really fancy it, mate.
对啊万一有什么出错我们就得永远变成小笨蛋Imagine if something went wrong, and
we ended up a scrawny, specky git forever.
每个人都已成年波特
Everyone here is of age, Potter.
他么都同意冒这个险
They've all agreed to take the risk.
严格来讲我是被迫的
Technically, I've been coerced.
蒙顿格斯·佛莱奇波特先生
Mundungus Fletcher, Mr. Potter.
- 我一直以来都很崇拜你 - 闭嘴蒙顿格斯
- Always been a huge admirer.
- Nip it, Mundungus.
好了格兰杰依计行事
All right, Granger, as discussed.
- 哎呀赫敏! - 请放在这里
- Blimey, Hermione.
- Straight in here, if you please.
你们当中以前没喝过变形液的请注意:
For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning:
尝起来像妖精的尿
It tastes like goblin piss.
你一定有喝很多的经验吧疯眼?
Have a lot of experiences with that,
do you, Mad-Eye?
试着放轻松
Just trying to diffuse the tension.
Oh.
Ugh.
哇我们都一模一样了
Wow, we're identical.
还没完全
Not yet, you're not.
你就没有一件较运动型的?
Haven't got anything
a bit more sporting, have you?
这颜色没有我喜爱的
I don't really fancy this color.
好了喜不喜欢你已经不是你了快换上Well, fancy this, you're not you.
So shut it and strip.
好啦好啦
All right, all right.
你也要换波特
You'll need to change too, Potter.
比尔别看我这样很丑
Bill, look away. I'm hideous.
有纹身是她编出来的
I knew she was lying about that tattoo.
哈利你的视力真差
Harry, your eyesight really is awful.
好了我们成对离开每一位波特都有保护者Right, then. We'll be pairing off. Each Potter will have a protector.
蒙顿格斯你跟着我我要看好你Mundungus, stick tight to me.
I wanna keep an eye on you.
- 至于哈利… - 是的?
- As for Harry--
- Yes?
真正的哈利
The real Harry.
- 你到底在哪里? - 这里
- Where the devil are you, anyway?
- Here.
你跟着海格
You'll ride with Hagrid.
十六年前我送你过来时你不到一个轮子大小I brought you here years ago when
you were no bigger than a Bowtruckle.
似乎注定我也该带你离开
Seems only right that I should be
the one to take you away now.
是的真是感人出发
Yes, it's all very touching. Let's go.
洞穴屋方向我们在那会合
Head for the Burrows.
We'll rendezvous there.
我数到三
On the count of three.
坐好了哈利
Hold tight, Harry.

One...

...two...
三!
...three!
- 哪一个? - 你在哪里?
- Which one?
- Where are you?
他就在你右边!
He's on your right!
他就在那儿!
He's over there!
趴下!
Down!
海格我们必须帮助其他人!
Hagrid, we have to help the others!
我不能去哈利疯眼有命令
I can't do that, Harry. Mad-Eye's orders.
抓紧
Hang on.
昏昏倒地!
Stupefy!
抓紧哈利
Hang on, Harry.
海格
Hagrid.
不不
No. No.
哈利
Harry.
哈利海格
Harry. Hagrid.
发生什么事?其他人在哪里?
What happened? Where are the others?
其他人没回来吗?
Is no one else back?
他们从一开始就追杀我们茉莉我们总算死里逃生They were on us right from
the start, Molly. We didn't stand a chance.
啊你们没事就好
Well, thank goodness
you two are all right.
食尸人早就等在那攻击我们那是一场埋伏
The Death Eaters were
waiting for us. It was an ambush.
乔治和荣恩应该也要回来了
Ron and Tonks
should've already been back.
还有爹与弗雷德
Dad and Fred as well.
这里!
Here!
快点进到屋里
Quick. Into the house.
噢我的孩子
Oh, my boy.
Oh. Oh.
- 卢平! - 你在做什么?
- Lupin!
- What are you doing?
蹲在墙角是什么生物…
What creature sat in the corner...
…就在哈利·波特第一次去霍格华兹我办公室的时候
...the first time Harry Potter
visited my office in Hogwarts?
- 你疯了吗? - 是什么生物?!
- Are you mad?
- What creature?!
一只格林迪洛
A Grindylow.
我们被出卖了
We've been betrayed.
伏地魔知道你今晚要离开
Voldemort knew
you were being moved tonight.
我要证明你不是假的
I had to make sure
you weren't an impostor.
等等!
Wait.
邓不利多对我们俩说的最后一句话是什么The last words Albus Dumbledore spoke to the pair of us?
"哈利是我们最宝贵的希望相信他" "Harry is the best hope we have. Trust him."
你的分身谁暴露?
What gave you away?
海德薇我想是她她想来保护我
Hedwig, I think.
She was trying to protect me.
谢谢
Thanks.
值得抱一下他太了不起
Deserves that. Brilliant, he was.
- 要是没有他就没有我了 - 真的吗?
- I wouldn't be standing here without him. - Really?
总是如此大惊小怪
Always the tone of surprise.
我们是最后回来的吗?
We the last back?
乔治在哪里?
Where's George?
你感觉怎样乔治?
How you feeling, Georgie?
圣洁伟大
Saint-like.
再来?
Come again?
圣洁伟大我多了个洞
Saint-like. I'm holy.
我多个洞弗雷德带着他吧?
I'm holey, Fred. Get it?
耳朵有个洞在这世界会很风趣
The whole wide world of ear-related humor and you go for "I'm holey."
太可怜了
That's pathetic.
我还是比你更好看
Reckon I'm still better-looking than you.
疯眼已经死了
Mad-Eye's dead.
蒙顿格斯看了伏地魔一眼就消失了
Mundungus took one look at Voldemort
and Disapparated.
洞穴屋方向
Head for the Burrows.
超越每个人的想象
This is beyond anything I imagined.
- 七个魂 - 七个魂…?集魂器
- Seven?
- Seven...? A Horcrux.
他们可能隐藏在每个地方
They could be hidden anywhere.
流泪的灵魂分成七个部分…
To rip the soul into seven pieces....
- 假如我们摧毁每一个聚魂器… - 最后一次就能击败伏地魔- If you did destroy each Horcrux....
- One destroys Voldemort.
相信我
Trust me.
不要骗我不要骗我奥立凡德
You lied to me. Lied to me, Ollivander.
你要去哪里?
Going somewhere?
大家不该去送死为了我去死
Nobody else is going to die. Not for me.
为你?
For you?
你认为疯眼为你而死?
You think Mad-Eye died for you?
你认为乔治为了你受伤?
You think George took that curse
for you?
你可能是救世主这才是最重要
You may be the Chosen One, mate,
but this is a whole lot bigger than that.
比什么都重要
It's always been bigger than that.
- 跟我来 - 留下赫敏吗?
- Come with me.
- What, and leave Hermione?
你疯了吗?没有她我们活不过两天
You mad?
We wouldn't last two days without her.
不要告诉她这是我说的
Don't tell her I said that.
除此之外你身上还有痕迹
Besides,
you've still got the Trace on you.
- 我们还要参加婚礼… - 我不在乎一个婚礼
- We've still got the wedding--
- I don't care about a wedding.
我很抱歉不管谁要结婚我必须开始找到聚魂器I'm sorry. No matter whose it is.
I have to start finding these Horcruxes.
那是我们唯一击败他的机会
They're our only chance to beat him...
我们停留在这里越久他就越强大
...and the longer we stay here,
the stronger he gets.
但不是今晚这时候
Tonight's not the night, mate.
先放过他两天
We'd only be doing him a favor.
你认为他知道吗?
Do you think he knows?
那些是他的部分灵魂聚魂器是他的一部份
I mean, they're bits of his soul,
these Horcruxes. Bits of him.
当邓不利多毁了那枚戒指你毁了汤姆·瑞多的日记…When Dumbledore destroyed the ring,
you destroyed Tom Riddle's diary...
他一部分已经被摧毁?
...he must have felt something.
再毁了发现的其他聚魂器就等于击败他
To kill the other Horcruxes,
we have to find them.
他们在那里?
Where are they?
从哪里开始?
Where do we start?
当你准备好了
Ready when you are.
集中注意力!是你兄弟的婚礼振作点
Please pay attention!
It's your brother's wedding. Buck up.
(邓不利多的黑色秘密丽塔·斯基特推出新书)(怀念邓不利多·埃菲亚斯多吉)
帮我一下?
Zip me up, will you?
似乎很愚蠢我是说婚礼
It seems silly, doesn't it, a wedding?
考虑很多要怎么去做的事
Given everything that's going on.
可能它是最好的理由…
Maybe that's the best reason to have it...
一切还是要继续
...because of everything that's going on.

Morning.
来吧继续
Come on, keep up.
各就各位!
All together now.
一!二!三!
One, two, three.
你们那边怎样了?
How's it looking at your end, boys?
很好
Brilliant.
噢天啊魔法部长怎么来了?
Bloody hell.
What's the Minister of Magic doing here?
部长来此有何贵事?
To what do we owe the pleasure,
Minister?
我想这问题你比我更明白波特先生
I think we both know the answer
to that question, Mr. Potter.
你这是
And this is...?
现在我来宣布…
"Herein is set forth
the last will and testament...
…阿布思珀西瓦尔伍尔夫里克布莱恩邓不利多遗嘱...of Albus Percival Wulfric
Brian Dumbledore.
首先荣恩比利斯韦斯利…
First, to Ronald Bilius Weasley...
"…我将熄灯器留给他"
...I leave my Deluminator...
"自己设计制作的…"
...a device of my own making...
"…我希望在最黑暗时候 "
...in the hope that,
when things seem most dark...
"…能带给你光明"
...it will show him the light."
- 邓不利多把这留给我? - 是的
- Dumbledore left this for me?
- Yeah.
太棒了
Brilliant.
这要做什用的?
What is it?
太帅了
Wicked.
“给赫敏珍格兰杰…”
"To Hermione Jean Granger...
“…我留下备份诗翁彼豆故事集…”...I leave my copy of
The Tales of Beedle the Bard...
“…希望能从书中得到乐趣与启发”...in the hope that she find it entertaining and instructive."
妈咪曾读过给我听
Mom used to read me those.
“这个精灵与魔力壶”
"The Wizard and the Hopping Pot."
“芭比兔与多话的树桩”
"Babbitty Rabbitty
and the Cackling Stump."
来吧芭比兔芭比兔
Come on, Babbitty Rabbitty.
不要?
No?
"给哈利詹姆斯波特…"
"To Harry James Potter...
"…我留给他首次参加霍尔华兹魁地奇的金探子…...I leave the Snitch he caught
in his first Quidditch match at Hogwarts...
"…以提醒他有努力就有收获…"
...as a reminder
of the rewards of perseverance...
"…技艺才能精进"
...and skill."
- 就这些? - 还没完
- Is that it, then?
- Not quite.
邓不利多还留给第二个遗物…
Dumbledore left you a second bequest:
戈浮德格兰芬多剑
The sword of Godric Gryffindor.
不过邓不利多把剑送给别人了
Unfortunately, the sword of Gryffindor
was not Dumbledore's to give away.
此剑是一件重要历史宝物它属于…
As an important historical artifact,
it belongs--
哈利的
To Harry.
它属于哈利的
It belongs to Harry.
他在密室时最需要它时找到他
It came to him when he needed it
in the Chamber of Secrets.
宝剑会为值得的格兰芬多学生出现格兰杰小姐…The sword may present itself
to any worthy Gryffindor.
…并不表示就是属于那个人的
That does not make it
that wizard's property.
何况现今没人知道剑在哪里
And, in any event, the current whereabouts of the sword are unknown.
- 你说什么? - 这剑遗失了
- Excuse me?
- The sword is missing.
我不知道接下你要怎么做波特先生…
I don't know what you're up to,
Mr. Potter...
…但是你不能单打独斗
...but you can't fight this war
on your own.
他太强大了
He's too strong.
你好哈利
Hello, Harry.
我打扰你想事情了吗?
I've interrupted a deep thought, haven't I?
I can see it growing smaller in your eyes.
我从你眼睛看的出来
当然没有你好卢娜
Of course not. How are you, Luna?
很好就是刚被地精咬一下…
Very well. Got bitten by a garden gnome only moments ago.
地精口水有益健康
Gnome saliva is very beneficial.
谢诺菲留斯·洛夫古德我们住在对面山上Xenophilius Lovegood.
We live just over the hill.
很高兴见到你先生
Pleasure to meet you, sir.
我想你知道波特先生我们这种雄辩家…
I trust you know, Mr. Potter,
that we at The Quibbler...
不同于那些日报墙头草…
...unlike those toadies
at The Daily Prophet...
邓不利多在世时我们全力支持他…
...fully supported Dumbledore
in his lifetime...
…他过世了我们就全力支持你
...and, in his death,
support you just as fully.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了爹地哈利现在没心思跟我们说话
Come, Daddy.
Harry doesn't want to talk to us right now.
他不方便说停
He's just too polite to say so.
哈利·波特
Harry Potter.
抱歉先生我能坐下吗?
Excuse me, sir? May I sit down?
波特先生请便请坐
Mr. Potter. By all means. Here.
很感动
Thanks.
我发现你写在预言家日报的文章
I found what you wrote
in The Daily Prophet really moving.
你一定很了解邓不利多
You obviously knew Dumbledore well.
是的我认识他时间最长
Well, I certainly knew him the longest.
就是说如果你不算他的弟弟阿博佛斯…
That is, if you don't count his brother, Aberforth...
…不知为何从来没人想起阿博佛斯
...and somehow, people never do
seem to count Aberforth.
我不知道他还有个弟弟
- I didn't even know he had a brother.
- Ah.
邓不利多有很多秘密当他是一个小孩时
Well, Dumbledore was always
very private, even as a boy.
别绝望埃菲亚斯
Don't despair, Elphias.
我听说丽塔斯基特在书中爆料…
I'm told he's been thoroughly
unriddled by Rita Skeeter...
有多页
...in pages, no less.
字里提到跟她说的某人
Word has it that someone talked to her.
对邓不利多家族知道甚多
Someone who knew
the Dumbledore family well.
相信你我都知道是谁埃菲亚斯
Both you and I know who that is, Elphias.
怪物的背叛行为
A monstrous betrayal.
你们说的是谁啊?
Who are we talking about?
巴希尔达巴格肖特
Bathilda Bagshot.
- 谁? - 噢小子…
- Who?
- My God, boy...
…他是上世纪最有名的魔法史家
...she's only the most celebrated magical historian of the last century.
他跟邓不利多一家很亲密
She was as close
to the Dumbledores as anyone.
确信为此就值得去趟戈德里克山谷…
Oh, I'm sure Rita Skeeter thought
it well worth a trip to Godric's Hollow...
…从老糊涂那听到些话来
...to take a peek
into that old bird's rattled cage.
戈德里克山谷?
Godric's Hollow?
巴希尔达巴格肖特住在戈德里克山谷?
Bathilda Bagshot
lives at Godric's Hollow?
你不会说他也住在那里吧
在那里她第一次见到邓不利多
Well, that's where
she first met Dumbledore.
他们搬到那…
You don't mean to say
he lived there too?
…他的父亲杀了三个麻瓜
The family moved there
after his father killed those three Muggles.
那时很轰动的丑闻
Oh, it was quite the scandal.
说实话小子你真的了解他吗?
Honestly, my boy,
are you sure you knew him at all?
魔法部已经堕落
The Ministry has fallen.
魔法部长已死
The Minister of Magic is dead.
他们来了
They are coming.
他们来了
They are coming.
他们来了
They are coming.
他们来了!
They're coming!
很高兴看到你波特先生
Nice meeting you, Mr. Potter.
- 金妮! - 快走!
- Ginny!
- Harry! Go!
快走!
Go!
就走了观光旅游吗?分钟后出发
Here you go, sightseeing tour? Leaves in minutes.
- 我们在哪里? - 史夫兹百瑞街上
- Where are we?
- Shaftesbury Avenue.
我曾跟爸妈来这看歌剧
I used to come to the theater here with Mom and Dad.
我不知道怎么会从脑里想到这个地方
I don't know why I thought of it. It just popped into my head.
走这里
This way.
我们得换衣服
We need to change.
这个红的…?
How the ruddy...?
无痕伸展咒
Undetectable Extension Charm.
你太神了真神
You're amazing, you are.
你总是大惊小怪的
Always the tone of surprise.
书掉出去了
Ah. That'll be the books.
婚礼上的人怎么了?
What about all the people
at the wedding?
- 我们该回去吗? - 他们追的是你
- Do you think we should go back? - They were after you.
要是回去我们每一个人更危险
We'd put everyone in danger
by going back.
- 荣恩说的对 - 阿门
- Ron's right.
- Ahem.
咖啡?
Coffee?
- 一杯卡布奇诺 - 你呢?
- A cappuccino, please.
- You?
- 和她一样 - 我也是
- What she said.
- Same.
我们等会去哪儿?破斧酒吧吗?
So where do we go from here? Leaky Cauldron?
那太危险了
It's too dangerous.
要是伏地魔占领了魔法部那么连老地方都不安全了If Voldemort has taken over the Ministry, none of the old places are safe.
婚礼上的每一个人都得藏身起来
Everyone from the wedding
will have gone underground, into hiding.
我的背包里有我所有的东西我都留在洞穴屋里了My rucksack with all my things,
I've left it at the Burrow.
你在开玩笑
You're joking.
我这几天一直在收拾东西预防万一
I've had all the essentials packed
for days, just in case.
可惜这不是我喜欢的那条牛仔裤
By the way, these jeans, not my favorite.
趴下!
Down!
昏昏倒地!
Stupefy!
爆爆炸!
Expulso!
统统石化
Petrificus Totalus.

Go.
离开这里
Leave.
锁上门把灯关掉
Lock the door, get the lights.
这人叫罗尔
This one's name is Rowle.
斯内普在天文台杀死邓不利多那晚他也在
He was on the Astronomy Tower
the night Snape killed Dumbledore.
我认为这是多洛霍夫我曾在通缉单见过他
This is Dolohov. I recognize him
from the wanted posters.
我们要怎么处理你呢?
So, what we gonna do with you, hey?
等你们复原过来杀我们吗?
Kill us if it was turned round,
wouldn't you?
杀了他们我们就会暴露
If we kill them, they'll know we were here.
荣恩
Ron.
想想他们怎么对付疯眼的你什么感觉?
Suppose he did Mad-Eye.
How would you feel then?
我们最好抹去他们的记忆
It's better we wipe their memories.
你是领队
You're the boss.
赫敏…
Hermione...
…你是咒语高手
...you're the best at spells.
一切皆忘
Obliviate.
他们怎么知道我们在那?
How is it they knew we were there?
也许你还带着痕迹?
Maybe you still have the Trace on you?
不会魔法到了十七岁痕迹就会消失
Can't be. Trace breaks at .
It's wizarding law.
什么?
What?
我们没办法为你庆生哈利
We didn't celebrate your birthday, Harry.
金妮和我准备好蛋糕
Ginny and I, we prepared a cake.
我们准备在婚礼后端上来
We were going to bring it out
at the end of the wedding.
我感谢了但想想我们几乎被杀死的事实…
I appreciate the thought, but given the fact that we were almost killed...
…几分钟前食尸人还在追杀我们呢…
...by a couple of Death Eaters
a few minutes ago....
没关系
Right.
透视术
Perspective.
我们离开这找安全地方
We need to get off the streets,
get somewhere safe.
这是怎回事?
What was that all about?
可能是疯眼的意思防止斯内普来窥探Probably Mad-Eye's idea,
in case Snape decided to come snooping.
人形显身
Homenum Revelio.
只有我们了
We're alone.
别的魔杖也可以…
I believed another wand--
- 你骗我 - 这不可能
- You lied to me.
- It makes no sense.
我相信换支魔杖也行我发誓
I believed a different wand would work, I swear.
肯定还有别支
There must be another way.
(天狼星)
(巴西尔达巴沙特魔法史)
哈利?赫敏你们在哪里?
Harry? Hermione, where are you?
我发现一样东西
I think I've found something.
真好看
Lovely.
雷古勒斯阿克图勒斯布莱克
"Regulus Arcturus Black."
R.A.B.
你读到这封信时我已经死了
"I know I will be dead
long before you read this.
我偷走真正的聚魂器我要摧毁它
I have stolen the real Horcrux
and intend to destroy it."
R A B 是天狼星的弟弟
R.A.B. is Sirius's brother.
是的
Yes.
问题是他到底有没有摧毁真的聚魂器?Question is,
did he actually destroy the real Horcrux?
你一直在偷听是吗?
You've been spying on us, have you?
克利切一直在值勤
Kreacher has been watching.
也许它知道真的挂盒在哪儿
Maybe he knows where the real locket is.
你见过这东西吗?
Have you ever seen this before?
克利切?
Kreacher?
那是雷古斯主人的挂盒!
It's Master Regulus' locket.
但有两个对吧?
But there were two, weren't there?
另一个在那里?
Where's the other one?
克利切不知道另一个挂盒在哪里
Kreacher doesn't know
where the other locket is.
是的但你曾经看过它吗?曾经在这屋子吗?Yes, but did you ever see it?
Was it in this house?
脏死了泥巴种
Filthy Mudblood.
- 食尸人要来了… - 荣恩
- Death Eaters are coming--
- Ron.
- 叛徒韦斯利 - 回答她
- Blood traitor, Weasley.
- Answer her.
是的
Yes.
在这房子里有过
It was here in this house.
最邪恶的对东西
A most evil object.
你是什么意思?
How do you mean?
在雷古勒斯主人死之前他下令克利切破坏盒子…Before Master Regulus died,
he ordered Kreacher to destroy it...
但无论怎样努力都毁不掉
...but no matter how hard Kreacher tried, he could not do it.
嗯现在它在那里?
Well, where is it now?
- 有人带走了吗? - 他那天晚上来了- Did someone take it?
- He came in the night.
他拿很多东西包括这个挂于项链的盒子He took many things,
including the locket.
谁?
Who did?
谁拿的克利切?
Who was it, Kreacher?
蒙顿格斯
Mundungus.
蒙顿格斯弗来奇
Mundungus Fletcher.
找到他
Find him.
我父亲会知道的
My father will hear about this.
嘿笨蛋
Hey, losers.
他不在这里
He isn't here.
(哈利波特不受欢迎的人物第位)
作为魔法的新部长…
As your new Minister for Magic...
…我答应恢复这个杂牌组织…
...I promise to restore
this temple of tolerance...
…昔日的光彩
...to its former glory.
因此今天开始…
Therefore, beginning today...
…每个职员个人填写…
...each employee
will submit themselves...
一张评估表
...for evaluation.
不过你们也不用害怕…
You have nothing to fear...
…只要你不隐藏什么
...if you have nothing to hide.
- 多少? - 两个金加隆
- How much?
- Two Galleons.
快点时间就是金钱
Come on, time is money. Cheers, pal.
- 搜捕队来了! - 滚开
- Snatchers!
- Move out of the way.
- 跟你说过 - 走开
- I told you.
- Get out.
抓住他
Squash him.
(头号通辑犯哈利波特)
要这样弹
Be a bit gentler.
他们有实体记忆
They have flesh memories.
斯克林杰首先给你的我想它可能会开启你的触觉
When Scrimgeour first gave it to you,
I thought it might open at your touch.
邓不利多可能把某些事情隐藏在它里面
That Dumbledore had hidden
something inside it.
你们也许会奇怪…
Many of you are wondering...
…为何伏地魔现在表现出他已经被制服了…...why Voldemort has yet to show himself now that he has vanquished...
…反对他以及他的追随者的最强大的符号...the most powerful symbol of opposition to him and his followers.
放开我
Get off.
哈利·波特好久不见
Harry Potter, so long it's been.
放开我
Get off me.
听从你的指示克利切把蒙顿格斯抓来了
As requested,
Kreacher has returned with the thief...
- 除去武器 - 蒙顿格斯·弗莱奇
- Expelliarmus.
- ...Mundungus Fletcher.
你在干嘛?派两个家奴精灵来抓我
What you playing at? Setting a pair
of bleeding house-elves after me.
多比只是想帮忙
Dobby was only trying to help.
多比看见克利切去斜角巷那让多比感到奇怪Dobby saw Kreacher in Diagon Alley,。

相关文档
最新文档