老友记很好的中英双语对白

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Hey. - Hi.|- 嘿... - 嘿!
Phoebe, what's wrong?|菲比,出了什么事吗?
I'm just so exhausted from dragging around this huge engagement ring.|戴着这个超大订婚戒指快要把我累死了!
- Oh, my God. - Congratulations.|-噢!天啊!-恭喜你啊!哇!
So did he get on one knee? Did he have a speech prepared?|他有没有跪下来?他有准备求婚词吗?
Oh, did he cry?|噢!他有哭吗?
Yeah, big surprise, I like proposals.|没错,我喜欢求婚,很奇怪吗?
Well, it was really sweet, and, like, the most romantic thing ever.|实在是很温馨,是我人生中最浪漫的一刻。

Here's to Phoebe, who's found the greatest guy in the world.|嘿,我们来敬菲比为了她找到世界上最好的男人干一杯。

To Phoebe and..|敬菲比和...
I want to say "Mike"?|应该是迈克吧?
- To Phoebe and Mike. - Hey.|-敬菲比和迈克!-喔!
Thank you. Oh, and I have something for you.|谢谢大家!噢是了,我有点东西要给你!
It's my little black book. It's got the numbers of all the guys I've dated.|这是我的小记事本里面有我约会过的男生的电话
Oh, Phoebe, that's nice, but you know what? I think I'm okay.|噢,菲比。

很谢谢你,但我想我用不上了。

Give it to one of your other single girlfriends.|你还是把它送给你其他独身的女性朋友吧
I would, but you're the last one.|我也想,但你是最后一个独身的了
Give me the book!|那给我吧!
"Pablo Diaz.|巴布罗.迪亚斯, 布里迪.史密斯
Brady Smith.|呵!
Guy in Van"?|“开货车的男生”
Oh, my first love.|那是我的初恋!
What is the red X next to Bob Gremore's name mean?|巴伯.格里莫的名字旁边标着个X是什么意思?
Dead.|死掉了。

Oh, it's okay. No, he was old. Yeah.|没关系,他已经很老了。

And he lived a full life. He was in the first wave at Omaha Beach.|他也活够了,奥马哈移民潮时他也在场。

I should've given you guys my black book when I got married.|嘿,对不起我结婚时也应该把我的电话本给你们男生的。

Although, it wasn't so much a book as a napkin.|尽管那不算是电话本,只是一张皱皱的纸...
With Janice's phone number on it.|...上面写着珍妮斯的电话。

Phoebe, isn't Jethro Tull a band?|菲比,Jethro Tull不是一个乐队吗?
Oh, yes, they are.|没错。

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网在线双语字幕-英语学习视频-
Hey, honey.|嘿,老婆
Hey, sweetie.|嘿,老公
- Is Monica not here? - No.|-莫尼卡不在吗?-不在。

Then I'll tell you. My agency was bidding for a big account, and they got it.|那我先告诉你吧,我的经纪争取到一个大广告客户
- It's my first national commercial. - Cool.|-这是我第一个跨国广告-酷!
And I don't want to brag, but a lot of the ideas were mine.|不是我吹牛,但很多内容都是我构思出来的!
Hell, you weren't there. All the ideas were mine.|拜托,你有没有在听啊?全部构思都是我的!
That's great. Hey, can you cast me in it?|太好了!嘿,可以介绍我去拍广告吗?
I really don't think you're right for the part.|...不知道啊,我想你不适合里面的角色。

What do you mean? I can do anything. I'm a chameleon.|怎么会?我可以演任何角色。

我是一条变色龙呢!
I'm old.|我很老!
I'm tired.|我很累!
Oh, I am hot. I'm cold. Come on, what can't I do?|嘿!我很热!我很冷!呵??拜托,有什么我不能演?
First of all, bravo.|我得说,精彩...
But I don't think you're right for this. The part's a stuffy college professor.|但我觉得你真的不适合这个角色是一个死板的大学教授。

I can do that. Hello, I'm your professor.|也可以啊!你好,我是你们的教授。

When I'm not busy thinking of important things, or professing..|当我有空或者没有...演讲的时候
I like to use.. What's the product?|我会用...噢!是什么产品?
Software that facilitates inter-business networking e-solutions.|电子商务网络解决方案。

I'm cold.|我很冷!
- Hey. - Hey.|- 嘿! - 嘿!
Guess who's a finalist for a huge research grant?|猜猜谁有可能得到一笔庞大的科研补助金!
I'll give you a hint. He's looking right at you.|给你个提示,他正在看着你。

Well, unless it's the creepy guy with his hand up his kilt..|除非你说的是那个穿裙子的怪人
I'm gonna say, "Congratulations."|恭喜你!
I'm so excited. Apparently, I beat out hundreds of other applicants..|我实在是太兴奋了,我击败了其他的几百个竞争者
including five guys I went to graduate school with.|包括我们研究所的五个同事。

Not that I'm keeping score, or anything. Five.|不是我吹嘘,但...五个人!
- Wow, that's great. - Yeah.|-哇!太厉害了。

- 是啊!
- So tell me about the grant. - Well, okay, it's for $25,000.|-那个是什么补助金?-那是25,000元的补助
And if I get it, I'll be able to complete my field research.|如果我得到了那我就可以完成我那领域的研究了。

And there will be an article about me in the Paleontology Review.|然后我就可以在“古生物学刊”里发表我的论文了
It'll be the first time my name is in there..|那是我头一次在那本书上发表论文
without people raising serious questions about my work.|而其他人不会怀疑
- Are you talking about the Dewer Grant? - Yeah. Why?|-等等,你是说杜瓦基金?-没错,怎么了?
Benjamin Hobart is administering that grant.|本杰明.哈伯特管理着那个基金
- Your ex-boyfriend? - Yeah.|-你的前任男朋友?-对。

So your ex-boyfriend is gonna determine if your new boyfriend gets this grant?|那么说你的前男友决定了你现任男友是否能得到那笔钱?
Wow, your new boyfriend is screwed.|哇,你的现任男友真草包。

No. No, we ended on great terms.|没有,我们很愉快的分手的。

If anything, I think this could help you. You know what?|我意思是,如果对你有帮助的话
Why don't we all go out to dinner, and I can introduce you.|我们可以把他约出来吃个饭啊我可以把你介绍给他。

- If you think it'd help. - Yeah, absolutely. I'll call him.|-是吗?你觉得有帮助吗?-当然啦,我给他打电话啦。

Now, is there anything I could do to butter him up?|那,我可以做什么去...迎合他啊?
Anything he really likes?|他喜欢点什么?
He does have a pretty serious latex fetish.|唔...他有一整套小玩偶。

We'll see how dinner goes.|我知道该怎么做了。

- Hey. - Hey, you want to go see a movie?|- 嘿! - 嘿,想去看电影吗?
I told you I had to spend all day clearing out stuff so Mike could move in.|我已经告诉过你我今天一整天要打扫好让迈克搬进来住。

- Oh, right. - Yeah.|- 噢!对哦. - 没错.
Now that I'm here, I might as well help with the cleaning and organizing.|既然我都来了,我就帮你清洁和收拾一下吧!
I just happen to have my label maker.|刚好我有打标签机
Oh, it's so hard to get rid of stuff.|噢,要丢弃自己的物品太难了!
Did you and Chandler make compromises when you moved in together?|你和钱德要同居的时候有为丢弃东西烦恼过吗?
Chandler did.|钱德有烦恼过!
- What does he want you to give up? - A bunch of stuff.|-他想你丢弃什么?-很多东西啊
And the worst one, he wants me to get rid of Gladys.|我最舍不得的是...他要我丢掉格拉达斯。

Who's Gladys?|谁是格拉达斯?
What a tragic loss.|噢!多么可怕的浪费啊!
Yeah, I really hate to give her up. Oh, I know. Oh, you should take her.|就是说。

我真的不想放弃她啊。

噢!我想到了,你可以带她走啊!
I don't know.|这个,我..我也不知道好不好...
- What, you don't like her? - Of course I do. What's not to like?|-为什么?你不喜欢她吗?-我当然喜欢她啊。

有什么好不喜欢的!
I'd take her in a minute.|我可以马上就把她拿走!
But I think that you're giving up too easy.|但我觉得你现在说放弃太早了。

Honey, I think that you need to fight for her.|我想你应该为她作斗争!
- Really, you think? - Absolutely.|-你觉得是这样吗?-当然啦!
You say to him, "I'm sorry, Mike, I can't live without her.|你对他说:对不起,迈克。

我不能失去她
She means too much to me."|她对我来说很重要
Okay, I'll fight for her. Okay.|好的,我是该为她争取一下。

Oh, wait. I just realized, if I do that, that means you don't get her.|等等,我忽然想到... 如果我这样做,你就无法得到她了。

Damn it, I did not think this through.|对哦,怎么我没想到呢!
Emma, mom's got a snack for you.|艾玛,妈妈给你做了小吃
You know, every now and then, she might like some barbecue potato chips.|你知道她有时喜欢些烤肉味的番茄薯片
- Hey, guys. - Hey.|-嘿,你们。

-嘿
- Hi. - Hey, baby.|-嘿-嘿,宝贝
Oh, any word on casting yet?|你给我的推荐有回复了吗?
- I told you, you're not right for the part. - What do you mean?|-乔伊,我已经说过了,你不适合那个角色。

-什么意思啊?
Rach, don't I seem like a professor you'd buy some kind of e-crap from?|瑞秋,你会不会花钱买象我这样的教授介绍的电子货啊?
I'm sorry, this sounds like something I'm never gonna be interested in.|不好意思,我对这种东西没什么兴趣。

Look, come on, please? It's not like I'm asking you for some crazy favor.|拜托啦!好象我很为难你似的。

This is what I do for a living. I am a professional actor.|这是我的工作啊,我是个职业的演员呢!
Man, I'm two hours late for work.|噢!原来我迟到两个小时了!
Here's my reel. It's got all the commercials that I've been in.|这里有我的一盘磁带,里面有我拍
过的所有广告。

- Joe.. - Just watch it.|-乔... -你就看一下吧
If you don't like it, don't pass it on to your bosses.|如果你不喜欢就别给你上司就是了。

- Fine. - Thank you.|-好吧!-谢谢。

- Work, Joe. - Damn it.|-工作啦,乔!-可恶!
- What am I gonna do now? - Just pass the tape along.|-我该怎么办啦?-就给你上司看看咯!
He's not right for the part.|他的确不适合演这个。

If I suggest him, my bosses will think I'm an idiot.|如果我推荐他我的老板会发现我是个傻瓜!
And that's something they should learn on their own.|我希望我的老板能迟些才发现这一点
Just tell Joey that you watched the tape..|那就告诉乔伊你看过带子
and you liked it, but your bosses didn't.|你很喜欢但你的老板们不喜欢。

Then you're the good guy, and they're the bad guy.|那样,你就成了好人,坏人就是你的老板啦。

That's good. I liked it, they didn't.|好主意!我喜欢,老板不喜欢。

Joey, for God's sake, go to work.|乔伊,看在上帝份上,去工作啦!
I can't believe I'm about to meet Benjamin Hobart.|无法相信我能见到本杰明.哈伯特。

I've always thought of him as someone I'd invite..|我一直以为
to my fantasy dinner party.|只有在梦中才能和他共聚晚餐呢
Do you think there's any chance he'll bring Christie Brinkley or C-3PO?|他会不会带上一些他喜欢的小玩偶来呢?
Sorry, it looks like it's just him.|对不起,看来他只孤身一人。

Charlie.|查莉!
My God, you look absolutely stunning.|天啊,你简直美得让我头晕了。

Well, I am having a good hair day.|是吗?今天我特地去了理发。

- It's so good to see you. - Oh, you too.|- 见到你真好。

- 我也是。

I'm okay.|我没事。

I'm sorry. Ross Geller, Benjamin Hobart.|对不起...罗斯.盖勒本杰明.哈伯特
It's an honor to meet you. I can't tell you how long..|很荣幸见到你。

我仰慕你都不知道多久了
I've been an admirer of your work. I mean, that Nobel Prize.|我是说,你得的诺贝尔奖,喔!
I mean, I have to tell you that you're one of the reasons I got into the field.|我得说你是我从事科学工作的其中一个原因。

Well, likewise.|噢,是吗,我也是。

Not likewise. I'd never heard of you until this morning.|其实,不一样,我今早才第一次听到你的名字。

But it's nice to be nice.|但,很高兴能见到你。

- Shall we? - Yeah. Thank you.|- 我们...?- 好的!
I can't believe that you chose this restaurant.|不能相信你选了这个餐馆!
- Do you remember the night? - Oh, my God. I completely forgot.|-你还记得那天晚上吗?-噢天啊,我都已经想不起了!
Oh, my God, I can't believe they let us back in this place.|天啊,我们居然又在这里碰头了!
You weren't there.|你当时不在场!
No, but, you know, it's just a funny image.|是不在,但想想都好笑
You know, the two of you in this restaurant with the..|想想你们两个在这个餐馆,还...
Ross, why don't you tell Benji about your proposal while I go to the ladies' room.|罗斯我去洗手间的时候你能告诉本你的方案吗?
So tell me about it.|来吧,告诉我吧。

Okay. Well, I would like to do a dig in the Painted Desert.|我们会在沙漠里进行挖掘.
There are still several areas that haven't been fully excavated.|因为里面还有些地区还没完全开
挖的。

- Break up with Charlie. - What?|-和查莉分手吧!-什么?
What?|什么?
Did you just say, "Break up with Charlie"?|你刚才说“和查莉分手”吗?
Well, yes and no. Yes, I did say it. And no, I didn't not say it.|可以说是,也可以说不是是,我是这样说了;不是,是我没有否认。

- Kind of inappropriate, don't you think? - Listen, I'm sorry.|-你不应该这样说的,是吗?-对不起。

I just haven't seen her for so long, all these feelings are rushing back.|因为我太久没有见她了!以前的感觉又涌上心头!
I'm starting to realize how much I've missed her.|我又觉得喜欢上她了
And I'm gonna need you to break up with her.|所以我想你和他分手
- Are you serious? - If you say, yes, then I'm serious.|-你是说真的吗?-如果你说是,那我就是认真的
If you say, no, then I'm joking.|如果你说不是,那我就是开玩笑!
- No. - Joking it is.|-不是!-我开玩笑的!
- Hi, sorry I'm late. - Hey, how'd it go with Mike?|-嗨!对不起,我迟到了。

-嘿,和迈克谈得怎样?
- Is he gonna let you keep the painting? - No, he really hates it.|-他肯让你保留那幅画吗?-不行,他实在很讨厌它
But he's gonna let me keep my box of human hair.|但他肯让我留下我那盒头发!
So you gotta pick your battles. But the good news is, Gladys is yours.|所以我只能妥协了。

但好消息是,格拉达斯已经属于你了!
Wow, what's the bad news?|哇,那坏消息呢!?
- Who's Gladys? - Oh, she's that work of art I made.|-谁是格拉达斯?-噢!她是我的手工作品,你见过啦
You know, with the woman coming out of the frame.|就是有个女人从画里面走出来的那幅画啊
And Monica gets to keep her?|噢,莫尼卡把她收下了吗?
In her house? I am so jealous.|放在这个房间里?我要嫉妒了!
I didn't know you wanted her too.|噢!我不知道你也想要她啊!
Well, I mean, sure, of course.|我..当然想要啊。

But you already gave that to Monica, so..|但..你已经给了莫尼卡了,所以...
- You know, I would give her up for you. - No, I couldn't let you do that.|-为了你,我可以放弃她。

-不行,我不可以让你这样做的。

- No, but I want to. - But I don't want you to.|-但我想这样做。

-但我不想你这样做。

- But I insist. - But I insist harder.|-但我坚持!-但我更坚持!
Girls. Girls. Stop. Okay, we'll flip a coin.|女生们!停一停好吗?我们投硬币决定吧。

Heads, she's Rachel's. Tails, she's Monica's.|正面,她是瑞秋的反面,她就是莫尼卡的。

- Tails. Monica, she's yours. - No, that landed in your food.|-反面!莫尼卡,她是你的了!-不行,它掉到你的食物里了
No, no, that's okay. You won fair and square. I'm so sad.|不,没关系,该赢的就该赢。

我太难过了。

Then the little red squirrel took all of his acorns..|然后红色的小松鼠把他所有的橡子(果实)
and put them in his little satchel and set off for..|放进他的小背包里,离开了
Okay. Someone's getting a little fussy. I think it's time for bed.|好啦!有人开始烦啦我看该睡觉了
Where's the little red squirrel going?|小松鼠去哪了?
Hey, Joe?|嘿乔!
Oh, that's so sweet.|哦,太好了
- What's up? - Bad news.|-什么事?-坏消息
I watched the tape and passed it along to my bosses and they weren't interested.|我看过了带子并把它交给我的老板们但他们不感兴趣。

I'm sorry, man.|对不起,老兄。

- But you watched the tape? - Yeah, I liked it.|-但...你看过这带子吗?-是啊,我...我很喜欢啊!
But my bosses didn't go for it. Stupid sons of bitches.|但...我的老板不喜欢。

真他妈的可恶!
- You didn't watch the tape. - What? Of course I did.|-你没有看过这带子。

-什么!?我当然看啦!
Look, it's one thing not to cast me, but to lie to me?|你不推荐我是一回事,但你对我说谎?
- I'm not lying to you. I watched it. - You lied again.|-我没有说谎啊,我看了啦!-你看,又说谎!
- I watched it. - Keep going, Pinocchio.|-我看了!-继续说谎吧,匹诺曹!
- I did. - No, you didn't.|-我看了!-没有!你没看!
I'm telling you, I watched the tape.|我告诉你,我看了这带子。

- Did you watch the tape? - No.|-你看过这带子吗?-没有
Hi. Look, I realize only one of us can get this grant.|嗨,听着,我知道我们中只有一个人能得到认可
And I just wanted to wish both of you the best of luck.|而我也想祝福你们所有人好运
Are you crossing your fingers?|你绕手指了?
What, this? No. This.. That's just the result of a childhood injury.|W什么?这个?不,这个... 只是童年受伤的结果
I'm cured!|治好了!
Good morning, everybody.|大家早上好
If you go ahead and take your seats we can get started.|如果你坐到座位上我们就可以开始了
Actually, Dr. Hobart, can I have a word with you?|实际上,哈伯特博士我能和你说句话吗?
And you are?|你是...?
- Ross. - I know. I'm kidding.|- 罗斯- 我知道,开玩笑的
Listen, I just want to say, last night..|我只想说,昨晚...
Dinner was a little awkward.|晚餐不太好
- I just wanna make sure we're okay. - Oh, yeah. Absolutely.|-我只想知道我们之间没什么问题-没问题!绝对没有!
- You didn't tell Charlie what I said, did you? - Oh, no. Of course not.|- 你没有告诉查莉我说过什么吧? - 喔,没有,当然没有
Well, thank you. I want you to know, I respect your decision not to give her up.|谢谢你,我想让你知道我尊重你没有放弃她的决定
It was the biggest mistake I ever made in my whole life.|放弃她,是我一生中最大的错误
Well, that and tattooing her name on my shoulder..|呃,除了这件事还有我很蠢的把她的名字刺在肩膀上...
last night stupidly.|昨天晚上犯的蠢..
Seriously?|真的?
My Nobel Prize was not for moving on.|我的诺贝尔奖可不是为了继续谈论..
- So no hard feelings? - None at all. Good luck today.|- 还难过吗?- 一点也没有,祝今天好运!
- Thank you. - Okay.|- 谢谢- 不客气
All right. The selection committee has chosen the three of you as our finalists.|评选委员会选出你们三人于今天作最后评核。

The ultimate decision will be based on the answers you give to the questions I ask.|最终决定会基于你们如何回答我的问题。

We're gonna go ahead and start with Dr. Li.|先从李博士开始吧。

You claim the field is too reliant on the Linnaean taxonomic system.|李博士你提出学界太依赖Linn(林奈)分类系统。

How do you propose to correct this problem?|那你打算怎么解决这个问题?
Well, I believe that the answers lie in the osteological evidence.|我相信解决办法在化石证据上
- I plan to begin there. - Interesting.|-我打算从那里入手-很有趣
I guess.|是吗?
Dr. Biely, your proposal includes some fieldwork. Where might that take place?|白莉博士,你的方案有一些挖掘工作你会从哪里入手呢?
Primarily in the Pierre Shale region of South Dakota.|首先是南达科他州的Pierre Shale地区。

Certainly. Very well. And Dr. Geller, when is my birthday?|当然,很好。

那盖勒博士你知道我的生日是什么时候吗?
What? I..|什么?我...我...
Care to venture a guess?|不能猜一下吗?
- May 12? - That's not even kind of close.|-5月12号?-还差很远呢!
Dr. Li, how many graduate students will you need?|李博士,你需要要多少个学生呢?
- Half a dozen. - I see. And Dr. Biely?|- 6个-明白了,那白莉博士呢?
Three for excavation, and two for analysis.|三个负责开掘,两个负责分析。

Certainly. Dr. Geller, which 1965 Shirelles hit..|当然。

盖勒博士,1965年沙伦斯乐队
was later covered by a popular British Invasion band?|被哪支英国乐队盖过风头?
What? I need six graduate students.|什么...?我需要6个学生。

No, I'm sorry. We were looking for "Baby It's You."|不是!对不起答案是“Baby It's You”(宝贝,就是你)
"Baby It's You."|宝贝,就是你。

What? Wait just a minute.|什么...?等等,等一下。

None of my questions have anything to do with paleontology.|我的问题没有一条是关于古生物学的。

You're right, I apologize. Scratch the last question.|没错,我该道歉。

那最后一条问题
Spell "Boscodictiasaur."|拼写单词Boscodictiasaur。

I've never heard of a "Boscodictiasaur."|恩....我没有听过Boscodictiasaur啊。

Yeah, I just made it up. Spell it.|是,我乱编的单词。

快拼。

- Okay. B-O.. - No, it starts with a silent M.|-好的。

B - O - S ... -不,开头有个不发音的“M”。

Oh, come on!|噢,拜托!
I can't believe Joey. I hate being called a liar.|我不明白乔伊,我讨厌被人称为骗子。

But you are a liar.|但你是个骗子。

What did I just say?|我刚刚怎么说的?
- Are you still here? - Yes.|-你还在啊?-是的,而且我还有话说
And I'm not just hurt, I'm insulted. When I tell somebody I did something..|我不仅仅是受伤害,我感觉被侮辱了一样。

当我说我已经做了某事...
Okay, hold on, let me just stop you right there, okay? First, you lied. Right?|好了好了... 我打断你一下好吗?首先,你说谎,对吗?
Then you lied about lying, okay?|然后,你又说谎去圆谎,好吗?
Then you lied about lying about lying, okay?|然后,你又再说谎去圆你刚才圆的谎是不是?
So before you lie about lying about lying about lying about lying..|所以在你说谎去圆你刚才为圆谎...而说的谎...的那个谎言...
Stop lying.|不要说谎啦!
Why are you so sure I didn't watch this tape?|为什么你这么肯定我没有看过那带子?
You wanna know why? You wanna know why?|你想知道...? 你想知道为什么?
Well, this is going well.|事情发展得不错呢。

Here's how I know you didn't watch.|这就是我知道你没看的原因了。

If you had seen what was on this tape, believe me, you'd have some comments.|如果你看了这带子,你绝对不会没有话说的。

All right, remember, I got paid a lot of money for this..|听好,我收了很多钱才去拍这个广告
and it only aired in Japan.|而且只在日本地区放映。

Ichiban.|一级棒
Ichiban, lipstick for men.|男用唇膏!
[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网在线双语字幕-英语学习视频-
Ichiban, lipstick for men.|男用唇膏!
And that's how I know you didn't watch the tape.|这就是我知道你没看的原因!
He really is a chameleon.|他真的是一条变色龙呢。

Well, Gladys, say hello to your new home.|格拉达斯,给你的新家打个招呼吧!
- Oh, my. - Wow.|-我的...!-哇!
Oh, she is so nice and big.|噢!她真漂亮,又显眼!
Oh, Monica, where are you going to display Gladys, oh, so proudly?|噢!莫尼卡,你会把她放到什么地方让格拉达斯显的得体呢?
- I haven't really settled on a spot yet. - How about right above the TV?|-我还没决定放在哪里!-那,不如放在电视机上面吧!
That way, it will be the first thing that you see when you walk in the door.|这样的话,人们一进门就马上看得到了!
Yeah, yeah, and you can get rid of that French poster.|好啊,好啊!那你就可以丢掉那法国的海报了。

- I like that poster. - Really?|-我喜欢那海报啊!-是吗?
It doesn't have anything coming out of it.|它没有东西可以“冒”出来啊。

Or maybe there's someplace for her in your bedroom?|又或者你的卧室里有空位吗?
- There's nothing above your bed. - Are you still here?|-噢!你床头还空着呢!-你还在这里住吗?
Stupid Nobel Prize winner.|愚蠢的诺贝尔奖获得者!
Oh, hi. Hello.|噢!嗨!你好!
Have you come to ask me some more paleontology-related questions?|呃,你是来问我古生物学的问题的吗?
Your grandmother's nickname, perhaps? Ann-Margret's pant size?|呃...可能你要问我你祖母的小名吧?还是你马格莉特阿姨内裤的尺寸?
I've come here to apologize. I think I may have let my feelings..|我是来道歉的。

我想我对查莉的感情…
for Charlie interfere with the interview process.|影响到面试的程序了
No. Stop.|没有!哪里有!
Anyway, I decided to offer you the grant.|不管怎么说,我决定批准你的补助金。

- Really? - There is just one small stipulation.|-真的吗?-是的...只是还有一个...条件...
- I have to break up with Charlie? - Hey, you got one right.|-我要和查莉分手?-嘿!你终于答对一次了!
- You're crazy. - Crazy or romantic?|-你发神经。

-神经,还是...浪漫?
Crazy.|神经!
- Or? - Get out!|-还是... -出去!
Oh, my God.|噢!天啊!
- What? - Joey, what is this thing doing here?|-什么?-乔伊,这..这...东西在这里干嘛?
I got her from Monica. She sold it to me for a very reasonable price.|我在莫尼卡那里拿过来的她出了个很合理的价格。

- Joey, we're not keeping this. - But it's an original Buffay.|-乔伊,我们不能留着这个!-但它是原版的布费作品啊...
All right, fine. You can keep it.|好的,没关系,你就留着吧。

As long as you don't mind that she's haunted.|只要你不介意她周围游荡。

Hey, what? What?|嘿?什么?什么?嘿!噢!什么!?
Well, legend has it, Joey, that she comes alive when you're asleep.|有这样一个传说...她在半夜里会活过来。

She climbs out of the frame..|她爬出这画框
and then drags her half-a-body across the floor..|然后她拖着她这半个身体,爬在地板上
just looking for legs to steal.|想办法去偷一双腿
And then with her one good hand..|然后她用她唯一的一只手
she slowly reaches up..|慢慢、慢慢地
and turns your doorknob.|扭开门把手
Get that legless witch out of here!|拿走这没脚的妖怪!!
- Hey, I sold that to Joey. - Yeah, well, I told him it's haunted.|-嘿!我把它卖给乔伊了!-所以我骗他这是鬼怪了
- Two can play at this game. - Too late. You can't give it back.|-我们都会玩这种把戏-不行,太迟了,你不能退货!
- Oh, yes, I can. - No, you can't, she's yours.|-我当然可以!-不,你不可以,她是你的!
- She's yours. - She's yours.|-她是你的!-是你的!
- She's yours. - Hey.|-她是你的!-嘿!
- She's mine. - She's mine.|-她是我的!-是我--的!
- She's mine. - She's mine.|-她是我的!-她是我的!
You guys, you don't have to fight over her anymore.|你们啊!不用为她争吵了。

Whoever doesn't get Gladys, gets Glynnis.|谁得不到格拉达斯,就把格林妮斯拿回去吧。

- I want Gladys. - She's mine.|-我要格拉达斯。

-她是我的!
- She's mine. - She's mine.|-她是我的!-她是我的!
No, no. You don't get to do that.|不要不要.你们不要这样了
I know. Look, I'm sorry I didn't give them your tape.|很抱歉我没有把你的带子给他们。

And I promise next time to submit you, whether I think you're right or not.|我保证,下次无论合不合适我都会把你推荐上去的。

That's not the point, Chandler. The point is that you lied.|重点不是这个啊钱德。

重点是,你说了谎
I know. You're right. What's it gonna take for you to forgive me?|我知道,你说的对我要做什么你才能原谅我?
Oh, my God.|噢天啊!
Excellent.|无得弹!
Now what do you say?|现在你该说什么?
Lying is wrong.|说谎是不对的!
And? And?|还有呢?...还有呢?
I'm a pretty little girl.|我是个漂亮美眉。

I knew it.|我早就知道啦!
Your ex-boyfriend is insane.|你的前男友是个疯子。

- He is a character. - No, no, no.|-他是个有个性的人-不是,才不是呢
Charles Nelson Reilly is a character.|查尔斯·纳尔逊·赖利才是
- Who? - Charles Nelson Reilly.|- 谁? - 查尔斯·纳尔逊·赖利
The Ghost and Mrs. Muir? Match Game?|The Ghost and Mrs. Muir? Match Game?(两个电影名)
Were you never sick as a child?|你小时侯都没没得过病吗?
- Whatever. Did you get the grant? - No. And you wanna know why?|- 随便啦!你得到那笔补助了吗?- 没有,你想知道为什么吗?
Because your ex-boyfriend is still in love with you.|因为你的前男友还是爱着你。

- What? - Yeah.|-什么?-没错
He refused me because I wouldn't give you up.|他没有给我那笔补助,就因为我没有放弃你。

Benji isn't in love with me. I mean, he broke up with me.|本不会还爱着我的。

因为当时是他抛弃我
- And besides, he's a very ethical man. - Really?|-而且,他是个认真的人。

-是吗???
Is it ethical to ask someone in a grant review:|在补助调查中问这种问题:
"Who was the voice of Underdog?"|“谁是Underdog(电影名)的配音员?”很认真吗?I'm sure he was just joking.|我肯定他是在开玩笑,罗斯。

If you don't believe me, let's go talk to him.|如果你不相信我,我们去找他对质吧。

I'm telling you, he didn't ask me one paleontological question.|可以告诉你他没有问过我一个关于考古学的问题
- Seriously? - Oh, I'm sorry. No, he did ask me one:|-真的吗?-哦,不是,他问了我一个。

"How do you spell Boscodictiasaur?"|呃...怎么拼Mboscodictiosaur
Well, if it's like the Lake Mbosco in Congo, then M-B-O..|和刚果的Mbosco湖拼法一样,那是M-B-O...
Damn it.|可恶!
Dr. Geller. Charlie, what are you doing here?|盖勒博士...?查莉你...你到这来干什么?
I want you to tell her everything.|我要你告诉他一切。

About the deal you tried to make with me, about the crazy questions you..|告诉他你想和我做的交易,那些神经病的问题
Wally Cox. That's the voice of Underdog.|沃利·考克斯!他就是Underdog的配音!
Like I tried to tell you in the interview..|就如之前的调查我告诉你一样
this grant is not based on your knowledge of pretty useless trivia.|这个补助基金不是为了这些无聊的知识而设的
No, don't do that. I want you to look her in the eyes and tell her the truth.|不!不!不!别这样!我要你看着她的眼睛,告诉她真相。

相关文档
最新文档