冰河世纪4英-中对白字幕
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Goal!进球啦!{\r}
Dialogue:
What was that? Ellie, did you hear that?什么声音? 艾丽你听见了吗?{\r}
I heard it, Manny. Whatever it is, it's miles away.我听到啦曼尼不管是怎么回事都离我们远着呢{\r}
Where is she?她去哪了?{\r}
No teenager is ever up early.没有哪个年轻人会起来这么早的
Easy warden, she's not on lockdown.放松啦监狱长她又不是
Y ou two were supposed to be responsible uncles!你们两个是怎么当人家叔叔的!{\r}
What? I didn't see Peaches sneak off maybe 15 or 20 minutes ago.什么? 我可没看见桃子15或20分钟之前偷偷溜出去了{\r}
Or that she went with Louis to the falls.也没看见她和路易斯去瀑布了{\r}
The falls? Where the delinquents go?瀑布? 那些小流氓常去的那个?{\r}
Relax, it's just where the kids hang out.轻松点那只是孩子们常去闲逛的地方而已ect,
No, no, it's a gateway hangout.不不那里简直是流氓聚集地{\r}
First it's the falls, then she's piercing her trunk...先是去了瀑布然后她就会在她鼻子上穿鼻环...{\r}
and the next thing you know, she's addicted to berries.然后你肯定会发现她就沉溺于浆果里了{\r}
Marked=0,0:04:02.61,0:04:05.87,Default,NTP,0000,0000,0000,!Effect,
Manny! Y ou are overreacting.曼尼! 你反应太过度了{\r}
She's not going to be your little girl forever.她不可能永远都做你的那个小姑娘{\r}
I know. That's what worries me.我知道我就是在担心这个{\r}
Come on!快点!{\r}
Louis!路易斯!{\r}
Would you get your head out of the ground for once and try to have a little fun?你就不能把脑袋钻出地面一会上来爽一下?{\r}
I'm a molehog. My head's supposed to be underground.我是只鼹鼠我的脑袋本来就是该在地下的{\r}
And my idea of fun isn't risking death so that you can meet some cute mammoth.而且我对爽的定义是不要冒生命的险你也能去见某只可爱的猛犸象{\r} Ethan isn't cute. He's hot.伊桑那不叫可爱叫性感{\r}
Besides, you can't spend your whole life playing it safe.还有你也不可能一生都过得小心翼翼的{\r}
- I know I would. - Dad?- 我就知道我会这样- 老爸?{\r}
There's no reason to be mad.没什么生气的理由吧{\r}
Y ou know how I feel about you going to the falls.你知道我听到你要去瀑布是什么感觉嘛{\r}
Especially alone.尤其你还是一个人{\r}
She's not alone, sir.她并不是一个人先生{\r}
Y ou don't count, Weiner.你不算数维纳{\r}
Y es, there's my place, and you just put me in it, thank you.好吧那确实是我的定位你说的很对谢了{\r}
Come on, young lady.走吧小淑女{\r}
We're going home where I can keep an eye on you.我们回家这样我就能照看着你了{\r}
So, should I just wait here, or...那么我是该在这等着呢还是...{\r}
Y eah, you don't scare me, Mother Nature!好吧你吓不到我的大自然的力量啊!{\r}
There's nothing you can throw at me that I can't handle.你考验我的任何东西我都能摆平{\r}
I think we're almost there!我想我们快到了!{\r}
We had better be! I just lost the steering.最好是这样! 我把方向盘丢了{\r}
Has anyone seen Precious? It's her feeding time.有人看到小宝贝了吗? 到她喂食时间了{\r}
Mom! Granny's talking about her dead pet again.老妈! 奶奶又在说她死去的宠物了{\r}
Hey, paws up, everybody!嘿大家把爪子举起来!{\r}
Paws down, Uncle, please! That is nasty.爪子放下叔叔拜托了! 真难闻啊{\r}
Be careful, Milton, you're going to hurt somebody!小心点米尔顿你会伤到人的!{\r}
Bad kitty!坏猫咪!{\r}
Rock!有岩石!{\r}
Okay, so tell me, when exactly will I be allowed to hang out with boys?好吧那你明确告诉我什么时候才允许我和男孩子出去玩?{\r}
When I'm dead, plus three days. Just to make sure I'm dead.我死了就行再等上三天确定我死透了{\r}
Manny, are you okay?曼尼你还好吧?{\r}
Get off... my face!快离开... 我的脸!{\r}
That was fun. Now, who should I eat first?真有趣啊现在我该先吃哪一个呢?{\r}
No, no, no!不不不!{\r}
Uncle Fungus! Could that really be you?福格斯叔叔! 真的是你吗?{\r}
Sorry, Sorry.抱歉借过{\r}
Mom, Dad!老妈老爸!{\r}
Marshall!马歇尔!{\r}
- Hey! - Granny?- 嘿! - 奶奶?{\r}
This pumpkin's ripe for picking!这个南瓜熟了可以摘了吧!{\r}
My whole familia.我的全家都来了{\r}
See? He still hugs his parents.看见没? 他还抱了他父母{\r}
I never thought I'd see my little baby again. We've been searching everywhere for you.真没想到我还能见到我的宝贝呀我们一直到处在找你{\r} Y ou have?真的吗?{\r}
I knew it, I knew it! Deep down, I knew I wasn't abandoned!我就知道我就知道! 我心里一直知道我不是被抛弃的!{\r}
That's incorrect. We totally abandoned you.你错了我们就是甩了你{\r}
But we always missed you. Right?但是我一直很想念你对吧?{\r}
Y eah, yeah, yeah.是的是呀是呀{\r}
And we just knew Sid would want to see his poor, dear Granny...而且我们也知道希德一定很想在他奶奶仙逝之前...{\r}
before her time is up.见见他可怜的亲爱的奶奶{\r}
I'll bury you all and dance on your graves.我要把你们都埋了然后去你们坟上跳舞{\r}
So frail.她太脆弱了{\r}
And she can't wait to spend time with you, Sid.她已经迫不及待要跟你在一起了希德{\r}
Oh, yeah, Granny? Granny?噢是的奶奶? 奶奶?{\r}
- Granny. - I never get to have any fun.- 奶奶- 每次都打断我找乐子{\r}
Why don't you show her your cave? Y eah, she could use a nap.带奶奶去参观一下你的窝怎么样? 她还能睡上一觉{\r}
Boy, there's so much to tell you.孩子有太多故事要讲了{\r}
A lot has happened since the last time I saw you.上次分别之后发生了很多事{\r}
Not interested.没兴趣{\r}
But we fought dinosaurs in the Ice Age.我们打败了冰川时代的恐龙呢{\r}
It didn't make sense, but it sure was exciting.没什么意义但是很惊险刺激{\r}
We got rid of the crazy bat! Let's go!终于摆脱这个疯疯癫癫的老家伙咯! 赶紧走!{\r}
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Y ou can't just leave.哇哇哇! 你们不能就这么走了{\r}
Sid will be crushed.希德会伤心的{\r}
Sorry, cookie, things are breaking apart back home.抱歉啦小家伙老家那里板块分裂了{\r}
So, we're headed inland. And Granny is just dead weight.所以我们要到内陆去奶奶实在是个累赘{\r}
- See you. - Mush, mush!- 拜拜啦- 快点快点!{\r}
And warn the community. She tends to wander!警告你们的邻居呀她喜欢到处乱晃!{\r}
Well, that explains a lot about Sid.好吧终于了解希德的性格从哪来的了{\r}
Mom, Dad, do you have Granny's teeth? She can't find them.老妈老爸你们看到奶奶的假牙了吗? 她找不到了{\r}
Hey! Can you chew this thing for me?嘿! 你能不能把这东西嚼了给我?{\r}
Guys'? Where is everyone?伙计们? 人都去哪了?{\r}
I'll handle this.我来解释吧{\r}
Sid?希德?{\r}
Y our family was wiped out by an asteroid. Sorry.你家人刚被一颗小行星撞死了抱歉{\r}
What?什么?{\r}
What Diego is trying to say is...迪亚哥想说的是...{\r}
they left.他们走了...{\r}
They only wanted to find you so you could take care of Granny.他们只是想找到你让你照顾你奶奶{\r}
Come on, what kind of sick family would ditch their Granny on someone?拜托了什么样的家庭会这样把他们奶奶随手扔给别人?{\r} That's just crazy. That's just...太不可思议了只有...{\r}
That's just...只有...{\r}
my family.我们家会这么做{\r}
At least you still have Granny. Right, buddy?至少你还有奶奶啊对吧兄弟?{\r}
Y eah, Granny. Granny?是呀奶奶奶奶呢?{\r}
Granny?奶奶?{\r}
Wow. For an old girl, she moves fast.哇对于一个老太太来说她动作算快了{\r}
- Granny? - Granny.- 奶奶你在哪啊? - 奶奶{\r}
Granny?奶奶呢?{\r}
Come out, come out wherever you are!出来吧不管你在哪!{\r}
Come on, Granny.出来吧奶奶{\r}
Here, Granny, Granny. I have prunes for you!来这吧奶奶奶奶我有西梅给你吃!{\r}
Just the way you like them!是咀嚼好了的噢!{\r}
I don't want to see that.太恶心了看不下去{\r}
Oh, no.噢不{\r}
What if your dad finds out? I'm not as tough as I look!要是你老爸发现了怎么办? 我可没看上去那么强壮!{\r} Wait, do you hear that?等等你听到了吗?{\r}
Go long!接着!{\r}
Cool!酷啊!{\r}
Hey, look, there's Ethan.嘿看呀伊桑在那呢{\r}
Y eah, Ethan!不错呀伊桑!{\r}
Y ou go, boy!干得好帅哥!{\r}
That was nice.谢谢夸奖{\r}
Y eah!耶!{\r}
See'? Fun, no danger.看见没? 有趣又没风险{\r}
Check me out!看我的!{\r}
- I'm sure he's fine. - I'm completely not fine!- 我敢肯定他没事- 我显然有事!{\r}
Y ou did not just do that! That was crazy!你还真这么做了! 太疯狂了!{\r}
Nice.很好{\r}
Y eah!耶!{\r}
Isn't he perfect?他难道不完美吗?{\r}
"Perfect." It's such a strong word. Maybe "adequate.""完美" 这词言过其实了也许该说"勉勉强强"{\r}
Who are we stalking?我们在聊谁呢?{\r}
Is it Ethan? I bet it's Ethan.是伊桑吗? 我敢赌是伊桑{\r}
- Hey, Weiner. - What are you guys doing here?- 嘿小个子- 你们在这干嘛呢?{\r}
Manny told us to keep an eye on you.曼尼让我们看着你{\r}
- But not to let you see us. - Under any circumstances.- 但是不能让你发现- 任何情况都不行{\r} Stupid, stupid, stupid.笨笨笨死了{\r}
Okay, I'm going for it. Do I look okay?好了我准备下去了我看上去还不错吧?{\r}
Louis?路易斯?{\r}
"Okay" doesn't even begin to cover it."不错"是不足以形容你的美的{\r}
Louis. Y ou're the greatest friend ever!路易斯你是我最好的朋友!{\r}
That's me.我就只能是朋友了{\r}
Hi, Ethan, my name's Peaches. What's yours'?嗨伊桑我叫桃子你叫什么名字?{\r}
What am I doing? Okay, just be cool, just be...我在干嘛呀? 好吧冷静点只要...{\r}
Y eah. That's intense!耶这也太热情了!{\r}
This hurts so much!好痛呀!{\r}
No! No! No!不! 不要! 不要!{\r}
Gross. It's that weirdo who chills with possums!真粗鲁啊那不是那个总和负鼠混在一起的怪胎嘛!{\r} What just happened?发生什么事了?{\r}
Oh, no! Ethan, I am so sorry.噢不! 伊桑对不起{\r}
Wow, you're even better-looking up close.哇这么近看你你更帅了{\r}
Phenomenal. I mean...看得更清楚我是说...{\r}
Y ou have a twin sister?你还有双胞胎?{\r}
Am I interrupting something?我打扰了什么好事吗?{\r}
- Dad! - Oh, boy. Okay...- 老爸! - 好了臭小子好了...{\r}
Sorry, if I just...对不起我只是...{\r}
- Wait, no, you go left. - Just move back a bit.- 等等不你往左边一点- 往后退一点{\r}
Y ou! Keep away from my daughter.你! 离我女儿远一点!{\r}
- Dad... - And you, you're grounded!- 老爸... - 至于你你被禁足了!{\r}
- But I didn't do... - Grounded!- 但是我没有... - 就是禁足了!{\r}
Loser alert.要做输家咯{\r}
Ouch, that's her dad.哎呀那是她老爸啊{\r}
Seriously, that's embarrassing.说真的太尴尬了{\r}
What a freak.真是个怪胎{\r}
Peaches!桃子!{\r}
Peaches, come on. Let's talk about this!桃子过来我们好好聊聊!{\r}
How could you embarrass me in front of my friends?你怎么能在我朋友面前给我难堪?{\r}
Y ou deliberately went where you weren't supposed to!因为你故意去了你不该去的地方!{\r}
Y ou can't control my life!你不能控制我的生活!{\r}
I'm trying to protect you! That's what fathers do.我是努力保护你! 这是父亲的职责{\r}
Well... I wish you weren't my father.既然这样... 我希望你不是我老爸{\r}
She's just upset, honey.她只是太伤心了亲爱的{\r}
Peaches! It's not the end of the world.桃子! 又不是世界末日{\r}
Whoa. Excuse me.哇抱歉{\r}
I don't think that was you.我可不觉得是你发出的声音{\r}
- What was that? - I don't know.- 那是什么? - 不知道啊{\r}
Stay there.呆在那别动{\r}
I'll come to you.我来找你们{\r}
- Ellie! - Manny!- 艾丽! - 曼尼!{\r}
- Dad! - Peaches, get back!- 爸爸! - 桃子退回去!{\r}
Hurry, Dad! Hurry!快点爸爸! 快点!{\r}
Manny!曼尼!{\r}
- Diego! - Y ou never would have made it!- 迪亚哥! - 你不可能跳过去的!{\r}
Ellie, behind you!艾丽小心后面!{\r}
What's happening?发生什么事了?{\r}
Go to the land bridge! Y ou'll be safe on the other side.快到大陆桥那里去! 到另一边就安全了{\r}
No, Manny! No!不曼尼! 不要啊!{\r}
I'll meet you there!我会去那找你的!{\r}
Manny! No!曼尼! 不!{\r}
Ellie, you have to get out of here! Go! Go now!艾丽赶紧离开这! 走吧! 马上!{\r}
- Mom! - Get back! Get back!- 妈妈! - 后退! 后退!{\r}
Daddy!爸爸!{\r}
Stay alive!一定要活着!{\r}
No matter how long it takes, I will find you!无论花多久的时间我都会找到你们的!{\r}
Mom, this is all my fault. If I had just listened...妈这都是我的错如果我听了...{\r}
Peaches! This is not your fault, okay?桃子! 这不是你的错知道吗?{\r}
What if I never see him again? And the last thing we did was fight.如果我再也见不到他了怎么办? 而我们最后做的事居然是吵架{\r} Hey, your father is the toughest, most stubborn mammoth I've ever met.嘿你老爸可是我见过最坚强最固执的猛犸象{\r}
He'll come back for us. That's a promise.他会为了我们回来的这是他的承诺{\r}
Come on! Help me turn this thing around!快点! 帮我把这个东西调头!{\r}
Everyone, please, settle down. Don't panic!拜托了大家要冷静不要惊慌!{\r}
Wait, Mom, where's Louis? We have to find him.等等老妈路易斯在哪? 我们得去找他{\r}
Okay, fast.好的动作快点{\r}
They need me! We got to get back.他们需要我! 我们必须回去{\r}
Buddy, this thing's too big to turn. The current's pulling us out.兄弟这东西太大了转不动水流正把我们往外带{\r}
Y ou know, my mother once told me that bad news was just good news in disguise.知道吗我妈曾经告诉我坏消息只是伪装的好消息{\r} Was this before she abandoned you?她抛弃你之前说的?{\r}
Y es, it was.嗯是的{\r}
But the point being that, even though things look bad...但重点是即使事情看上去很糟...{\r}
there's a rainbow around every corner...每个角落都会出现彩虹...{\r}
and nothing but smooth sailing ahead!前面只会一帆风顺!{\r}
Smooth sailing, Sid?这就叫一帆风顺希德?{\r}
- Louis? Louis? - Louis?- 路易斯? 路易斯? - 路易斯呢?{\r}
Weiner! Weiner! Weiner!小个子! 小个子! 小个子!{\r}
Louis where are you'? Come on, we have to go.路易斯你在哪? 快出来我们要走了{\r}
Louis?路易斯?{\r}
Peaches!桃子!{\r}
Louis, you have to jump.路易斯你必须跳下来{\r}
No! Go, save yourselves.不行! 走吧你自己逃命吧{\r}
We're not leaving without you.我们不会丢下你不管的{\r}
Oh, thank goodness.噢谢天谢地{\r}
Jump!快跳!{\r}
This is why I travel underground.这是我总在地下旅行的原因{\r}
Thanks for coming back.多谢你回来找我{\r}
What do you mean? Y ou don't leave a friend behind.客气啥呢? 你也不会抛下你的朋友的{\r}
Great, let's go.太好了走吧{\r}
That wall is going to keep moving and crush us.那面墙一直在移动要压到我们了{\r}
We need to get to the land bridge.我们必须到大陆桥那里去{\r}
Any questions?有什么疑问吗?{\r}
Y es?什么?{\r}
When you drink water through your trunk, does it taste like boogers?你用象鼻喝水的时候会不会尝到鼻屎味?{\r} No.不会的{\r}
Well, sometimes. Let's move!好吧偶尔会快走吧!{\r}
Just keep your eye on the horizon.盯着地平线就行了{\r}
I can't find the horizon.我连地平线都找不到{\r}
Holy crab!可怕的螃蟹!{\r}
Hold me.抓紧我{\r}
If I don't make it...如果我死了...{\r}
find me a wife, and tell her I love her.给我找个媳妇告诉她我爱她{\r}
We made it!我们成功了!{\r}
Come on, ocean, is that the best you can do?来吧海洋你就这点能耐吗?{\r}
Am I right, buddy?是吧兄弟?{\r}
Hey, there really is a rainbow around every corner!嘿真的能在每个角落看到彩虹呀!{\r}
Peaches!桃子小心!{\r}
Y ou okay?你没事吧?{\r}
I'm just so worried about my dad.我只是很担心我老爸{\r}
Listen, we're going to get to him.听着我们肯定会找到他的{\r}
At this pace, we'll stay ahead of the wall...以现在的速度我们会比墙移动得快...{\r}
and we'll make it to the land bridge before you know it.你意识到之前我们就会成功到达大陆桥{\r}
We're all going to survive this.我们都能活下来的{\r}
Okay, maybe they won't. But everyone else, totally fine.好吧可能他们不行但是其他人都会没事的{\r}
We're still heading away from home.我们离家越来越远了{\r}
Y eah, but we survived, and we still have each other.是呀到是我们幸存下来了仍然拥有彼此{\r}
Things could be worse, right?还不算太糟是吧?{\r}
For once, he's actually right.他终于说对了一次{\r}
We made it through storms and tidal waves...我们安然度过了暴风雨和浪潮...{\r}
and a vicious assortment of seafood.也搞定了一只可怕的海鲜{\r}
What more can they hit us with?自然还能怎么打击我们?{\r}
Trying to make me get up if I don't want to get up.我要是不想起床就把我叫醒{\r}
If I want to get up I'd get up.如果我想起床自然就起来了{\r}
Hello?谁呀?{\r}
What the...?什么鬼东西...?{\r}
Dagnabbit, I'm trying to sleep!奶奶个熊老娘正要睡觉呢!{\r}
Granny'? Y ou're alive!奶奶? 你还活着!{\r}
And can we say how thrilled we are to see you?我们能说看到你真兴奋吗?{\r}
Hey, fats, you want to get me out of here?嘿大块头想把我弄出来吗?{\r}
Hey, come on.嘿用力点{\r}
Pretend I'm a dessert, that should motivate you.你幻想我是个点心这样就有动力了{\r}
I can't believe this. Y ou slept through that storm?真不敢相信你就这么在风暴里睡过去了?{\r}
I slept through the comet that killed the unicorns.彗星撞地球我都睡过去了{\r}
Thanks for drawing my bath, Sidney.多谢你带我来洗澡啊希德{\r}
- Granny, grab my paw. - No way.- 奶奶抓住我的爪子- 才不要呢{\r}
This is my first bath in decades.这可是我这几十年来第一次洗澡{\r}
There's your proof.没人会怀疑这事的{\r}
Quick! Somebody do something!快点! 你们倒是做点什么呀!{\r}
- I got you, Granny. - Get off of me!- 抓到你了奶奶- 滚开点!{\r}
Granny!奶奶!{\r}
What are you peeping toms all looking at?你们这帮偷窥狂在看什么?{\r}
A lady can't take a bath in peace? Eyeballing me like a rump roast.淑女就不能安静得洗会澡吗? 别像盯着烤肉一样盯着我{\r} What's the life expectancy for a female sloth?母树懒的预期寿命是多久?{\r}
She'll outlive us all, you know that, right?她会活的比我们都久你知道的对吧?{\r}
Y eah, the spiteful ones live the longest.是呀祸害遗千年{\r}
How big is this ocean?这片海有多大?{\r}
Water, water, everywhere到处都是水啊{\r}
Nor any drop to drink但一滴都不能喝{\r}
Well, except maybe that drop.好吧也许这滴能喝呢{\r}
That's a little... salty.这有点... 咸{\r}
Precious! Mommy's calling you.小心肝! 妈咪喊你呢{\r}
Precious! Come here, sweetie.小心肝! 来这里乖{\r}
Hey, lady, have you seen Precious?喂姑娘你见小心肝了嘛?{\r}
If you mean the imaginary, or perhaps deceased, pet...如果你是说你一直找的那个子虚乌有的宠物... {\r}
that you keep searching for, no, I haven't.没见过{\r}
Guys, look.伙计们快看呐{\r}
Where there's birds, there's land, right?有鸟的地方就有陆地对吧?{\r}
Hey, buddy, come here.嘿哥们下来{\r}
No, wait, wait! Come back.不等等! 回来{\r}
Come back!回来!{\r}
It's a huge bounty, mon capitaine.大货船长{\r}
Four passengers. Ripe for the taking.四个过路的送到嘴边了{\r}
One very smelly, and one very plump.一个特别臭一个特别肥{\r}
In my ocean?在我的地盘?{\r}
What a terrible turn of events.真他妈的时来运转了{\r}
I love a terrible turn of events.我爱死这该死的运气了{\r}
Am I hallucinating, or is that ice coming straight towards us?我是不是产生幻觉了还是那块冰山正直直冲咱们来了?{\r}
Y eah, yeah, it's coming. It sounds like there's animals on it.是啊是啊它是冲咱们来了而且听起来好似还有别的动物在那儿{\r} Yippee! We're being rescued, we're being rescued!耶! 我们得救了我们得救了!{\r}
I hear laughter.我听到笑声了{\r}
Must be a party cruise.肯定是个海上移动派对{\r}
Hey, they look fluffy.喂他们看起来毛绒绒的{\r}
I get the big woolly one.我要那个毛绒绒的大个儿{\r}
Wow.哇哦{\r}
Get ready to slice and dice, boys.兄弟们准备咔嚓嚓{\r}
- Knock it off, Squint. - Hey!- 别闹了斜眼- 喂!{\r}
Wait for Captain's orders.等船长下令{\r}
Ahoy, down there!嘿下面的!{\r}
How lucky are you?知不知道你们有多幸运?{\r}
Y ou know these waters are infested with pirates.你知道这片水域都是海盗的地盘{\r}
Right, boys?是吧兄弟们?{\r}
Glad we found you before they did.真高兴我们发现你们比其他人早{\r}
Captain Gutt, here to help.盖特船长你们的救星{\r}
Y ou know, that's a nice monkey.真是个好心肠的猴子啊{\r}
Look, we don't want any trouble. We just need to get back to the continent.听着我们不想惹麻烦只是想回到陆地上去{\r}
The continent? That pile of rubble?陆地? 碎成一块块的那个?{\r}
My family's there, so if you could just...我家人在那所以如果你能...{\r}
Y our family? That is so sweet.你家人? 真温馨啊{\r}
I hope you said goodbye, because there's no way back.希望你跟他们道别了因为你根本不可能回去了{\r}
Y es, there is. Don't you remember, Captain?不肯定有方法你不记得了吗船长?{\r}
Y ou can sail to Switchback Cove and catch the current back from there.你可以航行到Switchback弯然后在那里掉个头{\r} It's like a steel trap, this noggin is.这好像是个陷阱我的脑子真是{\r}
Thank you, Mister Flynn.谢谢弗林先生{\r}
See? I knew there was a way home.看? 我就知道有回家的方法{\r}
There is no home!根本没有家!{\r}
There is only here.只有这儿{\r}
And here, your ship belongs to me.在这儿你的船属于我{\r}
Battle stations!战斗状态!{\r}
Fly the colors!升旗!{\r}
Now surrender your ship or face my fury.现在要么投降要么面对惹毛我的后果{\r}
Or face your furry what?面对你的什么毛?{\r}
NOT "furry." Fury!不是"毛" 是惹毛!{\r}
Fire!开火!{\r}
Hit the mammoth, win a prize.砸猛犸赢大奖{\r}
Ding, ding, ding.叮叮叮{\r}
Fire the starboard cannons.右舷开火{\r}
I love this job!我爱死这活儿了!{\r}
Shira, fetch.希拉上{\r}
A ye-aye, Captain.遵命船长{\r}
Y ou almost made it.就差一点{\r}
I don't fight girls.我不和妹子打架{\r}
I can see why.我知道为什么{\r}
Belly flop.腹部着地{\r}
Sid!希德!{\r}
Let's rumba, Tiny.来跳伦巴小东西{\r}
Lights out, big fella.熄灯了大家伙{\r}
Manny!曼尼!{\r}
Hello.你好啊{\r}
Hey, buddy.喂哥们{\r}
Welcome to the party.欢迎来到这派对{\r}
Let's see what kind of moves you got. Dance, little Scrat fish!让我们看看你还能怎么扭跳啊小松鼠鱼!{\r}
Dance your coconuts off!别跳伤了啊!{\r}
Happy dance.跳的愉快{\r}
Look at him.看看他{\r}
Where's my bootie? Has anyone seen it?我的宝贝儿呢? 谁看到了?{\r}
Dude, it's right behind you.哥们就在你背后{\r}
Where? Where's my bootie?哪儿? 我的宝贝儿在哪儿?{\r}
I can't see it.我看不到{\r}
It's all I can see.我满眼都是你的"宝贝"{\r}
This is a lovely vacation. Best I've ever had.这假期真愉快从没度过这么爽的假{\r}
Morning, sunshine.早晨好亲{\r}
Let me be the first to extend the hand of friendship.让我来主动伸出友谊之手{\r}
That's your foot.这是你的脚{\r}
Nothing gets by you, does it?没人能愚弄你啊是吧?{\r}
What do you want?你想咋?{\r}
I bet you're feeling lost, scared, confused.我打赌你肯定感到迷惑害怕以及糊涂{\r}
Allow me to explain.容我解释{\r}
Help me out, boys.帮下我弟兄们{\r}
Captain's going to sing a shanty!船长要唱歌咯!{\r}
# Here you are on a boat Y ou're adrift, you're afloat #你在船上漂泊着漂泊着{\r}
# One might even say you're stuck #有人会说你迷失了方向{\r}
# Well, I don't want to gloat But I would like to note #我不会幸灾乐祸而是提醒你{\r}
# That you're in luck #你很幸运{\r}
# Y ou've been saved by the ape That rules these waters #称霸这片水域的猴子救了你{\r}
# So forget about Y our wives and daughters #忘了你的妻儿{\r}
# First Mate introduce me to them, please #请大副把我介绍给你们{\r}
A ye-aye, Captain Gutt.遵命盖特船长{\r}
# - He's the big and scary - Elegant yet hairy #- 他巨大又可怕- 毛多但高雅{\r}
# - Fear-inspiring - Y ears from retiring #- 让人好害怕- 退休后多年{\r}
# - Looting, stealing - Banana peeling #- 烧杀又抢掠- 剥剥香蕉皮{\r}
# Undisputed Master of the Seas #他是无可争议的海贼王{\r}
Oh, jeez.噢天呐{\r}
# - That's me - 'Tis he #- 是我- 是他{\r}
Okay, okay.好吧好吧{\r}
# I'm a primate pirate pioneer And these are my brave buccaneers #我是灵长类海盗中的先进工作者这些是我勇敢的海盗家族{\r} # All of whom were once Lost souls like you #他们曾经也像你一样丢了魂{\r}
# It's true #确实{\r}
# - He rescued us - He saved our butts #- 他拯救了我们- 他帮我们脱离苦海{\r}
# For that we owe our lives to Gutt #所以我们效命于盖特{\r}
# And assuming he doesn't kill you #如果他不杀你{\r}
# Y ou will owe him, too #你也欠他的{\r}
Kill them?杀了他们?{\r}
Me? No, no.我? 不不{\r}
Well, at least not this very large, useful mammoth.至少我不会动这个大家伙他还有用{\r}
Hey, hands off.喂别动手动脚的{\r}
Anyway...不管怎么说...{\r}
# Here we are on a ship Moving at quite a clip #我们的船在海上绕圈圈{\r}
# Through the ever-shifting ice #穿过不停漂浮的冰块{\r}
# Come along on a trip #跟我们一起旅行{\r}
# - That's a hint - That's a tip #- 这是个提示- 是一个建议{\r}
# That's good advice #是一个忠告{\r}
# In a world that's going under To survive you must learn to plunder #在这个世界上必须靠抢才能生存{\r}
# Luckily that's my field of expertise #幸运的是我是这方面的专家{\r}
He's the best.他是最棒的{\r}
# - He's a robbing, thieving - We really should be leaving. #- 他是强盗窃贼- 我们真的得离开{\r}
# - Weapon throwing - We got to get going. #- 投掷武器- 我们得走了{\r}
# - Sloth-slaying - Wish we could be staying. #- 树懒杀手- 真希望我们可以留下{\r}
# Undisputed Uncontested #当之无愧{\r}
# - Monkey suited - Y eah, you guessed it #- 猴子很合适- 是啊你猜对了{\r}
# Master of the seas #当海贼之王{\r}
Oh, please.哦拜托{\r}
# - That's me - 'Tis he #- 是我- 是他{\r}
# - It's who? - It's you #- 是谁? - 是你{\r}
# Just testing, I knew. #检验下我知道的{\r}
# It's me #是我{\r}
Good shanty, sir.唱得好先生{\r}
"Captain Gutt"? Really?"盖特船长"? 不是吧?{\r}
I have a little paunch, too, but I wouldn't name myself after it.我也有点肚子但我不会这么称呼我自己(名字和肠子发音相同){\r} That's funny. Y ou're a funny guy.有意思你很幽默啊{\r}
But that's not how I got my name.不过这不是我得名于此的原因{\r}
These got me my name.这才是我得名于此的原因{\r}
- I don't get it. - No?- 我没明白- 没明白?{\r}
Okay.好吧{\r}
Let me give you a visual aid.让我给你点视觉上的帮助{\r}
I just gently press here.我温柔的按按这{\r}
- That tickles. - And go down like this.- 好痒- 然后往下这么一划{\r}
And then your innards become your outards.然后你的内脏就变成"外脏"了{\r}
I still don't get it.我还是木有明白{\r}
Look, as much as I'm tempted to join a monkey...听着我要是加入猴子...{\r}
the Easter Bunny and a giant bag of pudding...复活节兔子巨大的果冻...{\r}
I'll pass.我得晕死{\r}
No one's going to stop me from getting back to my family.没有人能阻止我回家{\r}
I'm going to lambada with your liver, buddy.我要跟你跳贴身舞哥们{\r}
Let me at him!让我来对付他!{\r}
That family is going to be the death of you.家就是你的坟墓{\r}
First mate, jettison the deadweight.大副准备弃尸{\r}
A ye-aye, sir. Prepare the plank!遵命先生准备木板!{\r}
Prepare the plank!准备木板!{\r}
Preparing the plank!准备木板!{\r}
What? Y ou want me to walk into the water?什么? 你想让我就这么走下水?{\r}
I can't because I just ate less than 20 minutes ago, and you know the rule.我吃过饭还不到20分钟你知道规矩的{\r} That's a myth.那是哄人的{\r}
Okay, as long as it's safe.好吧如果这很安全的话{\r}
- Wait! - Thank goodness.- 等等! - 谢天谢地{\r}
Dump the wench, too.把那个妹子也扔了{\r}
Ladies first.女士优先{\r}
Such a nice boy.你真贴心{\r}
Why can't you be more like him, Sidney?希德你咋就不能跟他一样呢?{\r}
Granny, no! Wait!奶奶不要! 等等!{\r}
Manny!曼尼!{\r}
Get me to the vine.把我挪到藤蔓那儿{\r}
Y eah, yeah, got it.好的明白{\r}
Y ou all got some ugly goldfish.你们咋会有这么丑的金鱼{\r}
Come on, a little more.快点再靠近点{\r}
No!不!{\r}
Extinct that mammoth.灭了那猛犸{\r}
Come on, Manny, kick his monkey butt!加油曼尼把那猴子揍的屁滚尿流!{\r}
Look at you.看看你{\r}
Eleven tons of landlubber blubber.十一吨重的肥旱鸭子{\r}
Hey, I'm not fat! I'm poufy.喂我不肥! 我只是显得有点婴儿肥{\r}
Too bad, Tubby. I could have used you.太差了水桶腰我原来还打算利用你{\r}
Ain't going to happen, Captain.没门船长{\r}
I got you, Granny.我抓住你了奶奶{\r}
Giddy up, let's go, let's go.有点晕咱们走咱们走{\r}
Does anyone have floaties?谁有救生衣啊?{\r}
No! No!不! 不!{\r}
My bounty!我的宝贝!{\r}
They sunk our battleship. What are we going to do?他们把咱的战船弄沉了我们该怎么办?{\r} We're all going to drown.我们都要淹死了{\r}
Y ou're a sea creature, you idiot.你是海洋生物你个笨蛋{\r}
Good point, sir.说得好先生{\r}
Should I fly the white, captain?我们该升白旗吗船长?{\r}
No!不!{\r}
Wait, what about Shira?等等希拉怎么办?{\r}
- What about her? - Y eah, what about her?- 她怎么办? - 是啊她怎么办?{\r}
Anyone else want to play "Captain"?谁想当船长了?{\r}
Good.不错{\r}
Now come on, blubber-brain. Swim.好了肥脑袋游起来{\r}
Hey! Gutt! Flynn! Anyone there?喂! 盖特! 弗林! 有人在吗?{\r}
Here, grab hold.这儿抓住我{\r}
No, go away. I'd rather drown.不走开我宁可淹死{\r}
Whatever the lady wants.妹子说的算{\r}
I said I didn't need your help.我说我不接受你的帮助{\r}
Y ou're welcome. So, care to join our scurvy crew?别客气想加入我们的流氓团伙吗?{\r}
Two sloths, a mammoth and a saber?两只树懒一只猛犸还有个剑齿虎?{\r}
Y ou guys are like the start of a bad joke.你们就像个笑话还是冷的{\r}
And we saved you.而且我们救了你{\r}
That makes you the punch line, kitty.这真是太有趣了小喵咪{\r}
Don't call me "kitty."别叫我"小喵咪"{\r}
Okay, I won't...好吧我不会再叫...{\r}
Kitty.小喵咪{\r}
If they kiss, I'm going to puke.如果他俩亲嘴我要去吐一会先{\r}
What? Wait, no.什么? 等等不{\r}
Are we there yet?我们还没到?{\r}
I don't think we're ever going to get there.我觉得我们不可能到了{\r}。