Utopia《乌托邦美版(2020)》第一季第三集完整中英文对照剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
我们得要去个葬礼
We have a funeral to go to.
不是这个葬礼
Different funeral.
他吗
Him?
这种傻叉不会八卦的
Douches don't gossip.
她呢
Her?
她戴了个胸针
She has a brooch.
据我的经验
In my experience,
戴胸针的成熟♥妇♥女很爱聊天mature women with brooches are chatty.
好了
Okay.
我们为什么要来送别奥利维亚来着
Why, again, are we paying our respects to Olivia? 她是拿到《乌托邦》的最后一个人
She's the last person who's had Utopia.
因为我们没有收到格兰特的消息
Since we haven't heard from Grant.
贝姬你和我进去
Becky, you and I go in.
其他人留在这
Everyone else stays.
走
Go.
好吧
All right.
把自己拷在门上
Cuff yourself to that door.
你不用这样...
You don't have to...
-我的纸巾都透了 -对
- My napkin's soaked through. - Yes.
你能给我换换吗
Can you change it?
女人发生渗漏是常有的事
Women bleed through napkins all the time. 学学我们没有准备时候的做法吧
Do what we do when we aren't prepared. 做法是
What's that?
忍♥着让它流
Suck it up and bleed.
贝姬人很好
Becky's very nice.
如果你们跑了我就杀了她
I'll kill her if you leave.
节哀... 顺便
I'm sorry... for your loss.
你节哀吧
Sorry for your loss.
朋友走了挺不好受的
It's not easy losing a friend.
你觉得杰西卡把我们当人看吗
You think Jessica sees us as people?
还是零部件
Or just appendages,
眼睛耳朵...
Eyes, ears...
手供她使用的
hands for her use.
不
No.
威尔逊
Wilson!
一定应该有纸巾的
Come on, there's got to be a napkin.
威尔逊动脑子
Wilson, think!
贝姬
Becky.
动脑子想
Think. Think.
求你了
Please.
她去那倒霉酒店
You know, she was only at the damn hotel
因为她找到了她爷爷给她的倒霉漫画
because she got that damn comic from her grandpa. 是吗
Really?
他是怎么得到的
How'd he get it?
他在精神病院工作了很多年
He worked at the asylum for years.
知道吗那本书是一个病人的礼物
You know, that book was a gift from a patient?
美术疗法
Art therapy.
等等对不起
Wait, wait, I'm sorry.
一个精神病人
A mental patient?
画了那本漫画书
Drew that comic book.
你知道那病人叫什么吗
Do you know the patient's name?
我不知道
I don't know.
这么多年人太多了
So many over the years.
精神病院在哪啊
Well, where's the asylum?
滨河公园
well, River Park.
但... 几年前它就烧毁了
But... it burnt to the ground several years back.
病人全都烧死了
Every last patient dead.
谁会车里不放包纸巾呢
Who doesn't have a napkin in the car?
-《乌托邦》在哪 -我不知道
- Where is Utopia? - I don't know!
-杰西卡·海德在哪 -妈的
- Where is Jessica Hyde? - Shit!
杰西卡·海德在哪
Where's Jessica Hyde?!
别逼我们把另外一只也挖出来
Don't make us scoop the other.
那她爷爷的房♥子呢
And her grandpa's house?
能给我个地址吗
May I have the address?
我在奥利维亚去世的酒店给她放了些花
I left some flowers for Olivia at the hotel where she passed. 我想要把花放到她住的地方
I wanted to leave them where she lived.
我是荷兰人
I'm Dutch.
这是我们的传统
It's our tradition.
真不错
How lovely.
你是荷兰人
You're Dutch?
不
No.
当然不是
Of course not.
妈的妈的妈的
Shit! Shit! Shit! Fuck!
求求你完了
Please! Oh, fuck!
别动粗
Be nice!
求求你天啊...
Please, God! -
他... 他...
He's-he's-he's...
上车
Get in.
让我上来求求你让我上来...
Let me in! Please let me in! Please let me...
乌托邦
第一季第三集
关门
Close the door.
我们到底要找什么
What are we looking for, exactly?
《乌托邦》
Utopia.
奥利维亚的爷爷也许还有一套
Olivia's grandfather could have another copy. 或者有是谁画的这倒霉玩意的线索
Or a clue who drew the fucking thing.
找
Something!
给我找出点什么来
Find me something.
我们跑吗
Do we run?
残酷的事实
Hey, hard truth.
收割在抓我们
Harvest is after us.
我们需要她
We need her.
我去
Oh, shoot.
-贝姬 -我的错
- Becky? - My bad.
我想活下去
I want to live.
那我们跑
So we run.
不
No.
我想要找到《乌托邦》
I want to find Utopia.
我留下来
I'm staying.
她干了这些之后
After what she did?!
她是杰西卡·海德
She is Jessica Hyde.
她会用不一样的准则行事
She's gonna play by different rules.
我得接受这个
I have to accept that.
即使这可能意味着去死
Even if it means dying?
我已经要死了
I'm already dying.
我有狄尔氏病
I have Diels.
什么
What?
对不起
I'm sorry.
所以你才这么急切要得到《乌托邦》
That's why you want Utopia so badly.
你认为里面有治疗的方法
You think the cure's in there?
你去找过最好的... 医生了吗
H-Have you seen the best... doctors?
-试过实验性药物吗 -伊恩
- Tried experimental drugs? - Ian!
我要留下来
I'm staying.
你真觉得答案...
You really think the answer--
你我所认识的最善良的人...
you, the kindest person I know--
要与杀了你朋友的禽兽为伍
is to align yourself with that creature who killed your friend? 我不善良
I am not kind.
我愿意为了我自己的利益
I'm willing to overlook Sam's murder
而忘掉小萨的被杀
for my own personal interest.
一测试结果我是个自私的混♥蛋♥
Turns out I'm a selfish bitch when put to the test.
我则是个他妈的软蛋谁在乎呢
Yeah, and I'm a fucking coward-- who cares?
太胆小不敢... 面对现实中真的风险
Too-too afraid to take any... real risks in life.
伊恩
Ian...
我是要死的人
I am dying.
所以我无所谓
I'm thus nonviable.
-求你了 -等一下...
- Please. - Hold up...
走吧
Go.
你没理由要留下来
There's no reason for you to stay.
滨河公园精神病院
美术疗法
我靠我靠
Fuck! Fuck!
我找到精神病院的画了
I found art from the asylum!
-没错 -拿来
- Yes. - Give.
我要留下来
I'm here to stay, okay?
我们不需要是男女朋友
We don't have to be boyfriend and girlfriend, 但你让我想要变得勇敢就成全我吧
but you make me want to be brave, so let me. -能给我看看吗 -嗯看看
- Can I see? - Yeah, yeah, yeah, look, look.
看这应该是同一个人画的
Look, this has to be the same artist.
这是...
Is this...?
看着和《乌托邦》一样对不对
It looks just like Utopia, right?
这是他画家
Here he is, the artist!
他手里拿着画呢
He's holding the drawing.
《乌托邦》后面的人
The man behind Utopia.
那是我爸爸
That's my dad.
58人死于精神病院火灾
我记得这个
I remember this.
"所有58位病人遗体都已找到
"All 58 patients accounted for.
没有幸存者"
No survivors."
杰西卡的爸爸死了
Jessica's dad is dead.
他并没有被兔子先生挟持
He's not being held hostage by Mr. Rabbit.
他住进了疯人院然后死了
He went to a nuthouse, and he died.
"大多数的遗体都化为了灰烬
"The bodies, in most cases, were reduced to ash. 加速焚化的强度前所未见"
An accelerant of an intensity never before seen." 好家伙
Whoa!
他被烧没了
He got torched.
有点同理心
Empathy.
我们看看格兰特有没有回信吧
Let's see if Grant wrote back.
那... 杰西卡是好人
So... Jessica's the good guy?
她是我最喜欢的角色
She's my favorite.
她是英雄喽
She's the hero?
也许吧她没有妈妈
Maybe. She got no mom,
她爸爸还被抓走了
and they took her dad.
最后呢胖胖的女士
Finally, the fat lady,
阿蒂米斯教会了她如何杀人
Artemis, taught her how to kill.
一个家庭需要个像样的房♥子
杰西卡是我喜欢的人
Jessica's my girl.
好吧... 你看这像什么
All right... what does this look like to you?
我认识这个建筑
I know that building.
在城里面
It's downtown.
猫头鹰而不是兔子但肯定是
Owls instead of rabbits, but still,
这个可真酷
damn,this is very cool.
爱丽丝快点
Alice, get moving!
我能用你的电脑吗
Hey, uh, can I use your laptop?
我得和我的朋友联♥系♥一下
I got to reach some friends.
好
Okay.
别看乱七八糟的东西
No dirty stuff.
到处都很恐慌
...everywhere are panicked.
迅速蔓延到第三个州官员们...
...rapidly spreading to a third state, officials are...
在全国各地担忧父母的电♥话♥所淹没之后
The FBI has raided Christie Labs after
联调局搜查了克里斯蒂实验室
being flooded with phone calls by concerned parents nationwide. 克里斯蒂博士的神奇肉实际上是凶手吗
Is Dr. Christie's miracle meat actually murder?
克里斯蒂实验室将此说法称为"右翼阴谋论"
Christie Labs calls the claim a "Right-wing conspiracy theory"
在昨天圣路易斯18名儿童死亡后
and has continued producing Simpro even after the deaths
竟然仍在继续生产简质
of 18 children yesterday in St. Louis.
-全都停下 -联调局停下停下
- Stop right there! - FBI! Stand down! Stand down!
-天啊 "停下" -靠
- Jesus. "Stand down"? - Fuck.
他们只是在奉命行事
They're just doing their jobs.
他们就是干这个的
It's what they do.
老朋友食品药品监督局的唐妮·唐博勒来了
There's my old buddy Toni Tambler from the FDA.
-情况会很糟的 -什么为什么
- This is gonna be bad. - What-what? Why?
-从没说过唐妮的好话 -说过什么
- Never had kind words for Toni. - What words?
我说她是官僚的胆怯的母黄鼠狼
I called her a bureaucratic, timid little bitch-weasel.
-好吧我们来凶的 -我们来软的
- All right, we play this aggressive. - We pacify.
-不 -唐妮
- No. - Toni,
-这是个错误 -我同意
- this is a mistake. - I agree.
你会帮我改正错误吗
You gonna help me fix it?
我要看看这种政♥府♥过度干涉的相关文件
Yeah,I'd like to see your paperwork for this government overreach. 托马斯...
Thomas...
我愿意接受你们对流感的测试
I am happy to have you test it for the flu.
我要你们来测试我的天
I want you to test it, for Christ's sake.
他不想被当做罪犯去对待
Yeah, he just doesn't want to be treated like a criminal.
-行了 -凯文你并没有被当成
- Stop it. - Kevin, you're not being treated
罪犯你是被当成普通人在对待
like a criminal, you're being treated like a regular person.
我知道这对伟大的博士来说有点刺耳
I know that's jarring for The Great Doctor.
请把生产线停下来
Stop the assembly, please.
等等等等唐妮
Wait, wait, whoa, wait, wait! Wait, wait. Toni?
我们只要求你允许我们
All we're asking is you allow us
在你去测试时继续生产
to continue production while you test.
我们在给23个不同的高中发货呢
I mean, we're shipping it to 23 different high schools.
-这种政♥府♥的过度干预... -我们要
- Yeah, this government overreach, - We're-we're going to,
-让一百个工人停工 -提供样本合理的
- is benching 100 employees. - provide a sample, a-a reasonable... -18个挣扎的学校 -我们需要更多的袋子
- 18 struggling schools. - We need more bags!
-你们并未证实有任何问题托马斯
- You haven't proven there's anything wrong with it! - Thomas! 在我们搞清楚时我们还是先停止杀戮儿童吧
Let's stop killing kids, maybe, while we figure it out.
关掉
Shut it down.
-好的 -请给这边拿一个样本袋
- All right. - Need a sample bag over here, please.
你确定今天不想和爱丽丝一起上学吗
Are you sure you don't want to go to school with Alice today?
他会说不想的
He's gonna say no.
我得去见几位朋友
I got to meet some friends.
但你会回来的吧
But you'll come back?
我得去上班了
Well, I have to go to work.
爱丽丝得去上学
And Alice has to go to school.
非常欢迎你留在这格兰特
You're very welcome to stay here, Grant,
前提是你要保证我们能相信你
as long as you promise we can trust you.
拿着你就可以自♥由♥出入了
So you can come and go.
你为什么要这么好
Why are you so nice?
你想要什么
What do you want?
你听说过纳尔逊·曼德拉吗
Have you heard of Nelson Mandela?
当然
Yeah.
曼德拉说 "一个社会是如何对待其儿童的
Mandela said, "There is no keener revelation
是展示该社会灵魂的..."
of a society's soul..."
"最佳方式"
"...than in the way it treats its children."
现在的世界非常丑陋格兰特
The world is a very ugly place these days, Grant.
我们花那么多时间去说我们关爱我们的儿童
We spend so much time saying we care about our children 却花那么少的时间真正去关爱他们
and so little time actually caring for them.
好吧可因为有人需要帮助
Okay. Just because someone needs help
并不意味着他们值得帮助
doesn't mean they're worth helping.
这点我不同意
There I disagree.
祝你愉快
Have a good day.
来吧宝贝
Come on, sweetie.
"这点我不同意"
"There I disagree."
爱丽丝
格兰特
圣路易斯流感样本
圣路易斯流感样本
危险生物制品
小美人
You little beauty.
太棒了
Yes.
太他妈棒了
Yeah! Fuck yeah!
亲爱的
Honey!
亲爱的科琳
Honey? Colleen?
宝贝
Hey! Baby.
我说是我的
Hey. Hey. It's mine.
-米莱纳克莱克太太请稍等一下 -是我的
- Ms. Mlynarcyk, can you hold for just a second? - It's mine. -迈克尔 -不能... 流感是我的
- I ju... Michael! - No. Can... The flu is mine.
-我的天迈克尔 -是的
- Oh, my God! Michael! - Yeah. Right?
-你成功了太好了 -我知道
- You did it, that's great news. - I know.
我是说不是... 这些发生的事
I mean, n-not that... You know, everything that's happened, -太糟了 -太不幸了太糟了
- that's-that's awful. - Oh, that's tragic. It's awful.
-你太厉害了 -谢谢
- You did great. - Thank you.
我的天你为我骄傲吗
Oh, my God. Are you proud of me?
我无法言表地为你骄傲我想你...
I am so unbelievably proud of you. I want you to...
但有些事让我困惑
A couple things bother me, though.
爆发的模式很不寻常
I mean, the-the outbreak pattern is so unusual.
几乎是无法想象的
I mean, it's almost unbelievable.
从亚拉巴马到密西西比再到
For it to make the leap that quickly
圣路易斯... 这么快地跳跃
from Alabama to Mississippi to St. Louis...
有人坐了飞机
So someone took a plane.
-好的首先我要集中精力编写 -不迈克尔
- Okay, first, I need to focus on compiling - No. Michael.
-之前的所有数据并把它加进去 -迈克尔迈克尔
- all of the previous data and putting it in... - Michael. Michael. -迈克尔深呼吸记住两个字 -什么好的
- Michael. Three breaths, two words. - What? Yeah.
-自信
- Have confidence.
-找理查兹院长谈话 -自信
- Talk to Dean Richards. - Have confidence.
-她有门路 -是的
- She has connections. - Yeah.
-食品药物管理局疾控中心 -我是说
- FDA, CDC... - I mean, hell,
她甚至是凯文·克里斯蒂本人的老相识
she's even old buddies with Kevin Christie himself.
不我真的得去圣路易斯
No, I really should go to St. Louis
做一些领域内的测试
and just conduct some tests in the field.
-用来确定 -迈克尔你已经做到了
- You know, make sure. - Michael, you did it.
因为想想如果在圣路易斯的突变
Because-- think-- if this mutation in St. Louis
-和你的流感病毒反应相同 -没错
- responds like your flu... - Yeah.
那就意味着我们掌握疫苗了
...that means we have the vaccine.
而疫苗就是治愈药方
And the vaccine is the cure.
你会去见院长然后我们
You are gonna go see the dean and then we...
将会喝掉不计其数的香槟
are gonna drink loads... of champagne.
我所在地为圣路易斯斯
I'm here in St. Louis,
国民警卫队和疾控中心正在此浴血奋战
where the National Guard and CDC are working desperately 努力控制这种致死的流感病毒
to try and contain this deadly flu.
联邦调查局和食品药物管理局突袭了
The FBI and FDA raided Christie Labs
与生产简质也就是简易蛋白质有关的
in connection with the production of Simpro,
克里斯蒂实验室
or simple protein.
父母有权利见自己的孩子
Parents have a right to see their own kids!
他们不能阻止我们见面懂吗
They can't keep 'em from us, all right?
我的神啊我连忙都帮不上
Jesus Christ. I can't even help.
他们希望我♥干♥看着
They want me to watch.
救救我们的孩子
理查兹院长找你博士
Dean Richards for you, Doc.
帕蒂
Patty.
什么
What?
好的立刻把他送来
Yeah, send him over right now.
我们找到流感病毒了
We found the flu!
-我去 -做得好
- Fuck. - Well done.
来吧
Come on!
我真的应该给我家人写封邮件
I should really e-mail my family.
不不安全
No. Not safe.
-是的绝对不安全 -是的不要我觉得
- Yeah, uh, definitely not safe. - Yeah, no, I don't think -这不可行 -快点回复格兰特
- it's a good idea. - Come on, Grant.
快点格兰特
Come on, Grant.
《人间炼狱》聊天室
天哪
Holy shit.
"看看兔子先生的藏身处
"Check out Mr. Rabbit's hideout.
那里很热没骗你们
It's hot. No lie.
下午八点在那碰面
Meet there at 8:00 p.m.
为了它
for it."
格兰特拿到了《乌托邦》
Grant has Utopia.
十二个感叹号♥
12 exclamation points?
确实是个孩子
He is a kid.
只不过是十分聪明的孩子
He's just a very smart kid.
是的聪明到会用暗语但是
Yeah, smart enough to use code words, but... 他写这些是什么意思
what does he mean by...
帮帮我帮帮我
Help me. Help me...
火灾火灾没错
Burn. Burn, yes...
留下来然后
Stay. And then...
你们没走
You stayed.
我爸爸没有死
My dad isn't dead.
是水管悄悄和你说的吗
Did the pipes whisper that?
今天几号♥
What day is it?
十四号♥星期二
Tuesday the 14th.
"星期一生的孩子长相好
"Monday's child is fair of face,
星期二生的孩子很优雅
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
星期三生的孩子灾难多..."
Wednesday's child is full of woe..."
她疯了
She's unhinged.
我们真的要听命于她吗
Do we really want her to lead us?
我建议我们别太苛刻
I suggest we go easy.
她刚刚发现通往她的世界的地图
She just found out the map to her world was drawn 是一个疯子画的
by an insane person,
而这个疯子正是她爸爸
and that insane person is her dad.
好了我要去找阿蒂米斯
Okay. I'm going to find Artemis.
该死的阿蒂米斯又是谁
Who the hell is Artemis?
狩猎女神儿童守护神
Goddess of the hunt, protector of children.
救了杰西卡·海德的女人
The woman who saved Jessica Hyde.
没错但在现实中该死的阿蒂米斯又是谁Right. But in real life, who the hell is Artemis?
这个世界上我唯一相信的人
The only person in this world that I trust.
她会知道我父亲究竟出了什么事
She'll know what really happened to my dad.
贝姬你没事了
Becky, you're okay.
-跟我走 -不
- Come with me. - No.
我和你去
I'll go.
像在竞争类《征服世界》一样
Like competitive Risk.
神啊
Jesus.
好吧
Fine.
如果你离开我就杀了伊恩
If you leave, I'll shoot Ian.
把他大卸八块后当积木堆起来
Stack him like cordwood.
把我的刀插♥进♥他的喉咙
Shove my knife down his throat.
平安归来答应我
Come back, okay?
帕蒂
Patty!
凯文
Kevin.
见到你真好亲爱的
Good to see you, sweetheart.
这一定是迈克尔·斯特恩斯博士了
And this must be Dr. Michael Stearns.
克里斯蒂博士我已经崇敬你很久了
Dr. Christie, I have been a big fan of yours for ages.
-谢谢非常感谢 -真的我太荣幸了先生
- Thank you. Thank you so much. - Truly. It's such an honor, sir. 不不这话应该我对你说
No, no, you stole my line.
我想对你的相关工作表达谢意
I want to thank you for your work on this.
你发现了流感病毒
You found the flu.
而且它不在简质中
And it wasn't in Simpro.
我想到过去的36个小时的时间都被我们浪费了
I think of the past 36 hours, all the time we wasted.
说不定我们已经失去了下一个凯文·克里斯蒂
We might've lost the next Kevin Christie, for all we know.
讲真的我们不能再失去的
Honestly, it's the next Dr. Michael Stearns
是下一个迈克尔·斯特恩斯博士
we can't afford to lose.
正因如此我认为能让全世界首屈一指
That's why I think it's so crucial, so important,
不是唯一的该病毒的专家
that we have the world's foremost--
同意我们投产是至关重要的
hell, the only-- expert on this flu on board for production.
-投产 -是的
- Production? - Yeah.
我们需要一个应急使用授权
We're gonna need an Emergency Use Authorization
给那些在食品药物管理局的焦虑高管们
for the nervous suits at the FDA.
我知道他们怎么想的
I know how they think.
他们想对此事表现得很可靠
They want to put an honest face on this.
有什么会比
Well, what's more honest
有人发现了流感病毒并治愈它
than the guy who discovered the flu,
更可靠呢
then cured it?
我双手赞成
I couldn't agree more.
但我们还不知道我的疫苗
But we don't even know that-that my vaccine...
抱歉我太激动了
I'm sorry. I'm just so excited.
我迫不及待地想宣告我们拿到了流感病毒
I can't wait to tell the world we have the flu.
我们有了疫苗我们可以治愈孩子们
We have a vaccine, and we can cure our kids.
我的原始疫苗只被允许在限制范围内使用
My original vaccine was only approved for limited use 就是仅供秘鲁军队使用
for the Peruvian military.
是的我知道迈克
Yeah, I know that, Mike.
克里斯蒂实验室掌握了疫苗
Christie Labs owns the vaccine.
我看了你的原始研究
I've reviewed your original study.
那么你应该知道这是一个治疗型疫苗
So then you know it's a therapeutic vaccine.
这是治疗预防一体疫苗
It's treatment and prevention in one.
我们要连接在孩子们免疫系统上的
Those are two very serious jumper cables
是两根很严肃的跨接线
that we're hooking up to children's immune systems. 我是指出现并发症的风险
I mean, the risk of complications is...
及其惊人
...staggering.
每个小时都有孩子死去
Children dying by the hour.
如果你问任何一个濒死儿童的父母
If you ask the parents of any of those dying kids
他们是否愿意为了保命
whether they'd take the outside risk
-而接受孩子会生其他病的风险 -这
- of a sick kid over a dead one... - It's...
抱歉我无意冒犯任何人
I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend anybody here,
我们直接进入主题好吗
but let's just cut the bullshit, okay?
你是担心头衔问题吗
Is this about credit?
不这跟那没关系
No, this has nothing to do with that.
因为你并没有取得你应得的承认
Because you haven't gotten the recognition you deserve. -迈克尔 -我...好吧我就是想...
- Michael. - I... Okay. I just think that...
听过你的经历之后...
given what happened to you...
我想你应该要...
I would think that you'd be feeling...
谨慎小心
extremely cautious.
谨慎
Cautious.
不
No.
我一点没那么想
No, I don't feel that way at all.
我感到...
I feel...
我感到绝望
I feel desperate.
我对这件事负有责任
I feel responsible for this.
我和食品药品监督局唱反调
I antagonized the FDA.
他们的人冲着我来了纯属浪费时间
They came at me, and that wasted time,
这浪费了我的生命迈克
which means I wasted lives, Mike.
孩子们的生命
Kids' lives.
我...
I...
...不能
...can't.
我不能签署这份应急使用授权
I can't sign off on the EUA.
-迈克尔迈克尔 -喔
- Michael. Michael. - Wow.
我觉得这家伙就是我们
I feel like the guy I need right now to be the face
疫苗的门面我们的救世主简直是...
of this vaccine, our savior, no less...
如果你能让我再进行一轮实验的话...
If you could just let me run another round of tests...
...一个科学家却在拒绝帮助患儿们
...A fellow scientist, is refusing to help sick kids
因为可能存在风险...
cause there might be risks...
是不小的风险
Not insignificant risks.
威胁到他的声誉
...to his reputation.
这和我的声誉无关
This has nothing to do with my reputation!
抱歉我太粗鲁了
I'm sorry. That was rude.
不不没事的
No. No, it's okay.
我向你道歉
I apologize.
无论如何我们都将拿到应急使用授权
We'll get the EUA either way.
-什么不行 -我感谢你对此事的警示
- What? No. -I want to thank you for your vigilance with this, 并且向你保证
and, I guarantee you,
我们做的是对的
we are doing the right thing here.
帕蒂再联♥系♥
Patty, I'll be in touch.
迈克祝你好运
Mike, I wish you the best.
这会议就是场不折不扣的灾难
The meeting was a total disaster.
什么怎么了
What? Why?
院长带我去了克里斯蒂实验室
The dean took me to Christie Labs
去见那个该死的凯文·克里斯蒂
to meet Kevin fucking Christie.
但...但是那不是很好吗
But-but that's amazing.
他不可一世
He ran roughshod over me.
完全没有把我放在眼里
Totally discounted me.
视协议如粪土
Discounted all protocol.
如果可以拯救数以百计
Do you really care about protocol
孩子们的生命你还会在乎协议吗
if it saves hundreds of children?
每个人都认可
Everyone agrees
我是这个流感的专家
that I am the expert on this flu.
现在这个专家只想要
And the only thing that this expert was asking for
一个确保这个疫苗安全的机会
was a chance to make sure that this vaccine was safe. 那就让他们运转下去迈克尔
Well, just let them move ahead, Michael.
-克里斯蒂知道他正在做什么 -不不行
- Christie knows what he's doing. -No. No!
我在地下室待了八年
I spent eight years in the basement.
我才不要回去呢
I am not going back there!
我...
I...
我要成为这件事的一部分
am gonna be a part of this.
迈克尔你怎么疯疯癫癫的
Michael, you are acting crazy.
这是在损我
That was a low blow.
我知道对...对不起
I know. I-I'm sorry.
抱歉你是对的
I'm sorry. You are right.
你在扮演一个至关重要的角色
You are playing a crucial role.
-我要去圣路易斯 -我就是...
- I'm going to St. Louis. - I just...
我就是觉得你反应过度了
I just still think that you're overreacting.
他们就觉得我是蘑菇一样的地下室书呆子
They all think that I'm some mushroomy underground lab nerd? 去他们的
You know what? Fuck them!
我要到疫区中间去
I'm going right into the middle of the hot zone.
迈克尔冷静
Michael, calm down!
我知道知道三次呼吸两个字
I know, I know. Three breaths, two words.
"自信"
"Be confident."
威尔逊
Wilson!
我自己想不出格兰特的谜语
I can't figure out Grant's puzzle by myself.
我来了
Coming.
贝姬我能和你说个事儿吗
Becky, can I say something to you?
可以吧
I think so.
我们花了一年时间
We've spent a year
讨论乌托邦阴谋论
talking about the Utopia conspiracy.
现在我们就在乌托邦阴谋论之中
Now we're in the Utopia conspiracy.
还是挺酷的
It's kind of cool.
黄尾蝠
Yellow vesper bats.
小萨
Sam.
是啊
Yeah.
小萨
Sam.
该死
Dang it.
威尔逊你喜欢客厅的窗帘吗
Wilson, do you like the drapes in the living room? 我们就这么一直盖着她吗
Should we cover her all the way?
她太美了
She's too pretty.
我们应该说点什么吧
Should we say some words?
好
Yeah.
小萨
Sam,
你是我们之中最聪明的
you were the smartest of us all.
最勇敢的
The bravest.
是你把我们带到这里但你却死在这里
You got us here, and that got you killed.
但你生前是
But you were the most alive
最活跃的
when you were alive.
抱歉我嗓子...
Sorry. Got a t...
我们这是要去哪
So, where are we going?
今天是14号♥周二
It's Tuesday the 14th.
星期一生的孩子长相好
Monday's child is fair of face.
星期二生的孩子很优雅
Tuesday's child is full of grace.
优雅是G开头的
"Grace" starts with a "G."
14.
漫游之地
Wanderland.
好的
All right.
所以阿蒂米斯是...
So, Artemis is...
怎么回事
What's the deal there?
我在差不多十二岁的时候
When I was, like, 12, I think,
我和我的爸爸终于冲破了家的
my dad and I were finally broken out of where we were kept. 束缚
Home.
家那也是...
Home. That's...
那也是很真实的好的
That's real, too. Okay.
是她救了我们
She saved us.
她像训练士兵一样训练我
She trained me like a soldier.
你可以用手♥机♥学习呀
You can barely use a phone.
真实的生存比虚拟的发短♥信♥息有用的多Survival was more important than texting.
聊天室
"探寻兔子先生的藏身之地"
"Check out Mr. Rabbit's hideout."
离我们见格兰特先生还有一个小时
One hour till we're supposed to meet Grant.
好吧好吧好吧好吧
All right, all right, all right, all right.
天呐是保时捷男孩
Goddamn it, Porsche Boy.
兔子藏在哪
Where do rabbits hide?
在哪里在哪里在哪里
Where's it at? Where's it at? Where's it at?
兔子兔子兔子
Rabbits, rabbits, rabbits.
兔子
Rabbit!
兔子兔子
Rabbits. Rabbits.
一群兔子称作一个种群
Group of rabbits is called a colony.
是和旧殖民时代的芝加哥有关吗
Is there an old colonial Chicago?
是个光点
Also a kindle.
火光是消防局吗
So, fire? Firehouse?
又是根羽毛
Also a fluffle.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
毛茸茸的小兔子
An adorable, little fluffle.
那里很热
It's hot.
火火
Fire. Fire!
等等
Wait, I...
我见过这个建筑
I-I've seen that building.
-在哪 -我去过吗
- Where? - Was I there?
我不知道再把线索给我读一遍
I don't know. Uh, read me his clue again?
"探寻兔子先生的藏身之地那里很热没有谎言
"Check out Mr. Rabbit's hideout. It's hot. No lie. -在... -我总是注意到"谎言"这个词
- Meet..." - See, I keep coming back to "Lie."
谁出了名地不撒谎
Who doesn't lie? Famously.
而且记住我们得像...
And keep in mind we need to think...
-小孩那样思考 -对
- Think like a kid. - Right.
-乔治·华盛顿 -乔治·华盛顿
- George Washington! - George Washington!
好了火华盛顿兔子
Okay. Fire. Washington. Rabbits.
我思路断了
No, I lost it.
威尔逊能再给我拿点咖啡吗
Wilson, will you get me more coffee?
我需要咖♥啡♥因♥
I need caffeine.
当然
Sure.
一个独眼龙给你递咖啡
The guy with one eye fetches the coffee.
谢谢
Thank you.
橡树园区一家死于燃气泄漏
四名成人与一名青少年死于意外燃气泄漏
我太他妈棒了
I'm fucking brilliant.
"探寻"
"Check out."
收件箱
孩子会去哪里探寻知识
Where would a kid check something out?
-图书馆 -对
- A library? - Yes.
芝加哥图书馆
芝加哥的华盛顿图书馆
Harold Washington Library in Chicago.
我们走
Let's go. Come on.。