最新《致命女人》第一季第1集完整中英文对照Part6

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

精品资料
《致命女人》第一季第1集完整中英文对
照P a r t6
........................................
我不知道我怎么了
I don't know what is wrong with me.
我们都会有不顺的时候
We all have bad days.
我自己就有
I know I have.
你似乎是个好姑娘
You seem like a very nice girl.
我尽量做个好人
I try to be.
我没那么饿我该走了
You know, I'm not really that hungry. I should go.
至少让我给你拿杯咖啡吧
Oh, at least let me get you a cup of coffee.
不用
It's all right.
夫人
Ma'am?
你看样子需要找♥人倾诉
You look like you could use someone to talk to.现在刚好客人少
And we're slow right now.
-我可以陪你坐会儿 -不用
- I could sit with you for a bit. - No.
你不必这样
You don't have to do that.
来吧会很有意思的你可以跟我讲你的生活Oh, come on, it'll be fun. You can tell me about your life,
我跟你讲我的然后我们就是朋友了
I'll tell you about mine, and then, we'll be friends.
你难道不想吗
Now, wouldn't you like that?
我大概可以坐几分钟吧
I suppose I could stay a few minutes.
当然
Sure.
我真开心
I am so glad.
来吧
Come on.
不好意思
Sorry.
你叫什么来着
What was your name?
希拉
Sheila.
我叫希拉
My name is Sheila.
没有关
Door's open.
格罗夫太太
Hey, Mrs. Grove.
这些是什么
What's all this?
这是我最爱的一些东西
These are a few of my favorite things.我妈跟我说格罗夫先生
Well, my mom told me that Mr. Grove
昨晚去医院了
went to the hospital last night.
我过来看看他怎么样
I just wanted to see how he was doing.他会住院几天不过没什么大事
He'll be there a few days, but he'll recover.还有别的事吗
Anything else?
嗯我想跟你道歉
Yeah, actually, um, I wanted to apologize.
道什么歉
For what?
我昨晚骗了你
I lied to you last night.
我看到了你丈夫
I saw the photo of your husband
和他朋友的照片
and his... friend.
我不知道该怎么做
I-I didn't know what to do,
所以我把照片放回了信封
so I put the photo back in the envelope.
-你跟你妈妈说了这事吗 -没有
- Well, did you tell your mother about this? - No.
没有
No.
她迟早会发现的我可应付不来
She'll find out eventually, I just can't handle that.
至少现在不行
Not just yet.
格罗夫先生是同性恋吗
So is Mr. Grove gay?
是的
Oh, yeah.
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
说来有趣我第一任丈夫比我更喜欢酒
It's funny, my first husband liked booze more than me.
第二任比我更喜欢可卡因
My second liked cocaine more than me.
第三任比我更喜欢男生
My third likes boys more than me.
只有我看出规律了吗
Am I the only one here seeing a pattern?
也许你只是还没遇见对的人
Maybe you just haven't met the right man yet.
我总认为自己是个非凡的女人
I've always thought of myself as this fabulous woman.
但如果没人想爱我我能有多非凡呢
But how fabulous can I be if nobody wants to love me?
来抱抱
Come here.
汤米
Tommy.
我从13岁起就想这么做了
I've wanted to do that since I was 13.
你现在多大
Well, how old are you now?
我18岁
I'm 18.
再过两天就满
In two days.
虽然现在犯联邦重罪
As much as it would cheer me up
会让我开心但我想你还是该走了
to commit a felony, I think you should go.
好的
Okay.
请记住
Just remember,
这世上至少有一个男人渴望上你
there's at least one man in this world who's dying to fuck you.
你在忙吗
Are you working on something?
我想去游泳但我怕打扰到你
'Cause I wanted to go swim, but if it would bother you...
不不没事你游吧
No, no, no. No, no. No, you swim.
我就盯着我的电脑
I will just be here only looking at my computer.
我发现你和我在电影方面有着同样的品位
So, I found out that you and I have the same taste in movies.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
那张挂在墙上的海报
Um, that poster, framed on the wall?《昨日珍妮》
Jenny From Yesterday?
我喜欢那部电影
I love that movie.
-是吗 -嗯
- You do? - Yeah.
我看过四次
I saw it four times.
每次都会哭
It made me cry.
我猜你也喜欢
I guess you love it, too?
嗯我会有点偏心
Uh, well, yeah, I'm, I'm-I'm partial,主要因为是我写的
but mostly just 'cause I wrote it.
不是吧
No!
是的我是伊莱·科恩
Yeah, yeah. I'm Eli Cohen.
演职员名单里有我的名字
My name's right there in the credits.
我从不关注电影是谁写的
I never pay attention to who writes the movie.你在好莱坞会前程似锦的
You'll do well in Hollywood.
天这太疯狂了难以置信
God, this is crazy. I can't believe this.
我和写了我最爱电影的人住在一起
I'm staying with the guy who wrote my favorite movie.
才不是你最爱的电影
It's not your favorite movie.
-真的是 -不可能
- It totally is. - No...
而且我不是唯一这么想的人
And I'm not the only person who feels that way.有很多人都超爱那部电影
There's, like, a ton of people worship that movie.
你一定很为自己骄傲
You must be so proud of yourself.
别说了好吗
Please, please stop. Okay?
-你都让我不好意思了 -不
- You're embarrassing me. - No.
我觉得很棒
I think it's incredible.
习惯吧你真的真的很特别
Get used to it. You're really, really special.我今天在法院连续待了七小时
I was in court today for seven hours straight.简直一团乱
It was a shit-show.
不过
Well, you know what?
我们今晚可以喝点红酒
We'll have some wine with dinner tonight.
让你放松
You'll relax.
好啊
Sounds wonderful.
我之前在想
So I was thinking,
如果洁德要在这里
if Jade needed to stay here
多待上几周
a couple extra weeks,
没有任何问题
it's no problem.
亲爱的你愿意为我这么做吗
Honey, you would do that for me?
你了解我我可是老好人
Hey, you know me. I'm all about being a nice guy.
妻子
这其实是个很简单的问题
It's a simple question, really.
为什么一个女人要杀人
Why would a woman kill?
她会杀谁
And who would she murder?
负心汉
The man who did her wrong?
小三
The other woman?
或许是一个背叛她的朋友
Perhaps a friend guilty of betrayal?
要知道答案你必须倾听这女人的故事
To know the answer, you must listen to the woman's story.
发现她的秘密
Discover her secrets.
只有那时你才能明白她做出的选择
Only then can you understand the choices she made.
你也许会谴责她
You might condemn her.
你也许会原谅她
You might forgive her.
你也许觉得你也会做出同样的事
You might think you'd have done the exact same thing.
但对于那个杀人的女人来说
But for the woman who kills,
真正重要的问题只有一个
only one question really matters.
她能逍遥法外吗
Does she get away with it?。

相关文档
最新文档