《逍遥骑士》完整中英文对照剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
逍遥骑士
有房♥间吗
Hey, you got a room?
哥们
Hey, man!
有房♥间吗
You got a room?
狗♥日♥的♥
You asshole!
我要去狂欢节
I'm going down to Mardi Gras
弄个女王来玩玩
I'm gonna get me a Mardi Gras queen
狂欢节
Oh, man. Wow, Mardi Gras, man.
肯定会很有趣
That's gonna be the weirdest, man.
你知道我们首先该干嘛
You know what we ought to do first thing, man?
去吃一顿丰盛的晚饭
Go and get us a groovy dinner.
顺便破点零钱
Break out some of that cash, man.
在荒野里
Out here in the wilderness,
和遍地的印第安人还有牛仔作战
fighting Indians and cowboys on every side.
怎么了你抽晕了
What's the matter? You zonked? You really zoaned? 没就是有点累
No, I'm just kinda tired, man.
你今天抽太猛了
Oh, man, you're pulling inside.
你都不行了
You're getting a little distance tonight.
你不行了
You're getting a little distance, baby.
我只是在想事情
Well, I'm just getting my thing together.
好吧
Yeah.
好了我们得退房♥了
Come on. It's check-out time.
比利
Hey. Billy.
别这样
Oh, man, don't do that.
好啊
Howdy.
需要帮忙吗
What can I do for you?
我想补一下轮胎不介意的话
I'd like to fix my flat, if you don't mind.
不介意到谷仓里去
No, I don't mind. Just get in the barn.
那里有工具
You'll find the tools you'll need.
宝贝别激动
Whoa, baby. Whoa, honey.
关掉引擎我的马受惊了
Turn that thing off. You're making my horse skittish.
-这台车真漂亮 -是啊
-That sure is a good-looking machine. -Yeah.
好了
Yeah.
你们坐这里吧
You fellas can sit down here.
介意把帽子脱掉吗
Would you mind taking off your hat?
我们感谢你上帝
We thank Thee, O Lord, for these, Thy gifts...
感谢你的慷慨馈赠
received from Thy bounty...
以基♥督♥之名我们的主
in the name of Thy only begotten son, Jesus Christ, our Lord. 阿门
Amen.
你们从哪来的
Where you fellas from?
洛杉矶
L.A.
-洛杉矶 -洛杉矶真的
-L.A. -Los Angeles. Is that a fact?
我年轻的时候准备去加州
When I was a young man I was headed for California, but...
但是你知道的
Well, you know how it is.
你在这里生根发芽了
Well, you sure got a nice spread here.
我得到了很多我老婆是天主教♥徒♥
Sure got a lot of them. My wife is Catholic, you know.
亲爱的再给我们倒点咖啡
Honey, could we have some more coffee?
不我是认真的你这里很不错
No, I mean it. You've got a nice place.
不是每个人都能这样生活
It's not every man that can live off the land.
有自己的时间做自己的事你应该很自豪
You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud. 你在干嘛
Hey, man, what are you doing?
过来我跟你说两句
I gotta talk to you, man.
我们梦想的一切都装在那个油箱里
Everything we ever dreamed of is in that teardrop gas tank... 现在你让个陌生人往里面倒油
and you got a stranger over there pouring gasoline all over it. 他只要伸头一看就会看见
All he's gotta do is look into it and he can see that...
他不会知道的别担心比利
He won't know what it is, man. Don't worry, Billy.
没问题的
Everything's all right.
-我不确定 -我确定
-I don't know, man. -I do.
没问题的比利
Everything's fine, Billy.
-那个 -都已经搞定了
-Well...-That's all taken care of.
不错
I like that.
-还要走多远 -不知道
-How much further we gotta go, man? -I don't know.
不远了
Not much further.
你早上就这么说
That's what you said this morning.
-有时我一整天都这么说 -真的一整天
-I sometimes say it all day. -Really? You say it all day?
不远了很快就会到
We don't have much longer. We'll be there soon.
我们要赶上狂欢节一定要去
We gotta get to Mardi Gras, man. We're going to Mardi Gras. 全心全意吧
Little heart is set on that, huh?
还有一个星期就开始了
We got a week. That's a week away, man.
去狂欢节还有很长的路
It's a long way to Mardi Gras, baby.
到新奥尔良用不了一个星期
It won't take us a week to get to New Orleans.
我要崩溃了
I think I'm gonna crash.
我觉得你已经崩溃了
I think you have crashed, man.
有些东西在飞来飞去
I keep seeing things jumping all over the place.
-真的 -看
-Really? -Yeah, look.
-什么东西 -一个蛾子
-What is it? -It's a moth.
-什么 -蛾子一种虫
-A what? -Moth. Bug.
真是个奇怪的地方
It's a weird place, man.
烟熏到我了
Oh, man. That smoke's getting to me.
而你却没有挪开
But I notice you're not moving.
你从哪里来的
Where you from, man?
能给我抽一口吗
Can I have a light?
你从哪里来的
Where you from, man?
难说
Hard to say.
难说你从哪里来的
Hard to say? Where you from, man?
很难说因为是个很长的单词
It's hard to say because it's a very long word, you know.
我只想知道你从哪来的
I just wanna know where you're from, man.
一个城市
A city.
哪个城市
What city?
有什么区别所有的城市都是一样的
Doesn't make any difference what city. All cities are alike.
-这就是我逃出来的原因 -为什么逃出来
That's why I'm out here now. Why you're out here now? Why?
我现在远离城市了我就想这样
'Cause I'm a long way from the city, and that's where I wanna be right now. 他们知道你在这个地方吗
They know you in this place?
我们要去的地方
This place we're coming to?
还是我们现在在的地方
Or the place we're at now?
这个地方
This place.
你就在他们的上面
You're right on top of them.
-我就在他们的上面 -对
-I'm right on top of them? -Yeah.
这个地方的主人们就埋在你的脚下
The people this place belongs to are buried right under you.
你可以稍有礼貌一点点
You could be a trifle polite.
礼貌一点
A trifle polite ?
这很容易做到
A small thing to ask.
你想过变成别人吗
You ever want to be somebody else?
猪小弟吧
I'd like to try Porky Pig.
我从来不想变成别的人
I never wanted to be anybody else.
你们打不到我我是隐身人
You can't hit me! I'm invisible! I'm invisible!
萨拉
Hey, Sarah.
你好吗
How's it going?
鲁道夫你在吃什么
Rudolph, what are you eating?
谢谢你带来的东西
Thanks for the stuff you brought.
最近如何
How's it going?
我们没法容纳更多人了
We just can't take any more strangers. Just too many people dropping in. 太多人过来了当然我不是在说你和你的朋友
I'm not talking about you and your friends...you know that.
上上周
The week before,
苏珊带了十二个人从东部过来
Susan dropped in with 12 people from Easter City.
她想要走十磅大米
She wanted to take ten pounds of rice with her.
自然我们拒绝了她
Naturally we had to say no...
于是她很生气一点大♥麻♥都不给我们
so she gets all uptight, breaks out some hash and won't give us any.
第二天早上他们准备启程但车发动不了
That's not all. The next morning they couldn't get their bus started.
萨拉这里只有我能听你唠叨吧
Sarah, I bet you haven't had anybody like me around to rap to, have you? 好像没必要说但我爱你喜欢你唠叨
I don't have to tell you how it is, Sarah.
-最好你一直唠叨唠叨唠叨 -住嘴
-Oh, God, I want you to rap, rap, rap. -Cut that out!
虽然其他人都没兴趣
I guess nobody else here is interested,
但我想认识你的朋友
but I'd sure like to meet your friend.
你不止想要认识吧
I bet you'd like to do more than that.
-他很漂亮 -漂亮
-I think he's beautiful. -He's beautiful.
上面那个奇怪的东西是什么
What is that weird thing up there on the hill, man?
像个舞台有歌♥剧要上演么
It looks like a stage. You got light opera coming here or something? 那是哑剧团表演用的
That's the mime troupe's stage.
他们去洗温泉了
They've gone down to the hot springs to bathe.
哑剧团
Mime troupe?
丽莎这是什么意思
Hey, Lisa. What does this mean?
开始将带来不幸
Starting brings misfortune.
坚持将带来危险
Perseverance brings danger.
不是每个改变现有秩序的需求都该被实现
Not every demand for change in the existing order should be heeded. 而重复的有根据的申诉不该不被听到
On the other hand, repeated and well-founded complaints...
听啊听啊听啊
Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye!
我们来为晚餐表演
We've come to play for our dinner.
或者我该说为晚餐而逗留
Or should I say, stay for our dinner?
甚至为晚餐而屠♥杀♥
Or even...slay for our dinner!
反复无常的人啊真吓人
Oh! Men at war. How ghastly.
我们来喝你的酒吃你的饭
We've come to drink your wine...
以及玩你的女人
taste your food and take pleasure in your women.
那条河里的水有八十度
The water in that river is about 80 degrees.
而河面往上一尺就已经冰点以下
You put your hand in about a foot away, it's below freezing.
来吧晚饭准备好了
Come on! I've got to get dinner on!
出去谁叫我出去
Who said out to me?
听我说我一直都
Pardon me! I've played communes all...
出去出去出去
Out! Out! Out!
邪恶之眼啊加倍地诅咒你们
The evil eye on this place! A double whammy for all of you!
你和狗躺在一起就会得虱子
When you lie with dogs, you get fleas.
我们不再在这里表演了
Come, my dear. We won't play here.
快出去
Get out.
我喜欢你
I like you.
这些人夏末才到这里错过了播种时机
What happened here is, these people got here late in the summer.
但天气很好很好成长什么都好
But the weather was beautiful, it was easy living, everything was fine. 到了冬天
Then came that winter.
四五十个人住在下面的同一个房♥间里
Forty or fifty of them living in this one-room place down here.
没东西吃跑到路边找死的马
Nothing to eat. Starving. Out by the road looking for dead horses.
以及任何能吃的东西
Anything they could get ahold of.
现在只剩不到二十个了都是城市来的
There's 18 or 20 of them left, and they're city kids...look at them.
他们在播种收获之前不会离开
But they're getting this crop in...
就是这样了
and they're gonna stay here till it's harvested.
这里经常下雨吗
Do you get much rain here, man?
我们应该来一个求雨仪式
I guess we're gonna have to dance for that.
看贝壳
Look at this, man. A seashell, man.
看到吗
See that?
这里只有沙子他们什么都种不出来
This is nothing but sand. They aingt gonna grow anything here. 他们会成功的
They're gonna make it.
会成功的
They're gonna make it.
我们播下了种子
We have planted our seeds.
我们希望
We ask...
我们的努力是值得的
that our efforts be worthy...
只要长出食物
to produce simple food...
就能满足我们的食欲
for our simple taste.
我们希望我们的努力
We ask that our efforts...
有回报
be rewarded.
我们为所吃的他人之食感谢你
We thank You for the food we eat from other hands...
我们自己的食物
that we may share it with our fellow man...
会和同伴分享
and be even more generous...
我们会更加慷慨
when it is from our own.
感谢你
Thank You for a place...
提供的存身之处
to make a stand.
阿门
Amen.
开饭吧
Let's eat.
听着先生们听好了
Ah, hark, ye gentles! Hark, ye all!
是时候谢幕了
The time has come for a curtain call. 你是水瓶座吗
Are you an Aquarius?
双鱼座
Pisces?
我猜对了
I guessed right.
你喜欢我们这里吗
Do you like our place here?
喜欢
Yeah.
谁让你来的
Who sent you?
我得走了
Look, I gotta get out of here, man. 我们还有路要走
We got things we wanna do, man. 我得走了
I gotta get out of here, man.
你们能带上我和我朋友
Could you take me and my friend
去峡谷的另一边吗
over across the canyon?
什么都行
Yeah, anything.
这不会耽误你的真的
It won't be out of your way. Honest. 没事
It's all right.
没事
It's all right.
我们不是旅行社
We're not no traveling bureau.
他们怎么不自己去
Why don't they get their own ride? 我们在吃他们的食物
We're eating their food.
好吧
All right.
-去叫他们过来 -好
-Get them together, though, man. -Right.
再来点水再来点水
More water! More water!
当你跟合适的人到了合适的地方
When you get to the right place with the right people...
把它分成四份
quarter this.
这里或许就是合适的地方
You know, this could be the right place.
你没时间了
Your time's running out.
要走就走走吧
If we're going, let's go!
对我
Yeah. I...
我能掌握时间
I'm hip about time.
但我要走了
But I gotta go.
未经允许参加游♥行♥ 你开玩笑吧
Parading without a permit? You gotta be kidding!
你知道这是谁吗这是美国队长我是比利
Do you know who this is? This is Captain America! I'm Billy!
我们可是新闻头条
Hey, we're headliners, baby!
到哪里都有一席之地
We played every fair in this part of the country, and for top dollar too! 变♥态♥乡巴佬一帮变♥态♥乡巴佬Weirdo hicks, man. A bunch of weirdo hicks.
未经允许参加游♥行♥
Parading without a permit! Man!
我这次又做了什么
Oh, no. What did I do now?
我又要做什么呢
Oh, what am I gonna do now?
我的头
Oh, my head.
好了乔治你现在怎么办
All right, George, what are you gonna do now?
你答应过那些人的
I mean, you promised these people.
你答应过那些人的答应过的
You promised these people.
他们不会相信你了乔治
They aingt gonna believe you, George.
你小心点
Hey, man, would you mind?
你吵醒我朋友了
You just woke my friend up.
我很抱歉我没注意
I'm real sorry. I didn't realize.
我没注意
I didn't realize.
我的头
My head.
你如果不闭嘴你的头就没了
If you don't shut your mouth, you aingt gonna have a head.
我看见你起来了汉森先生
I see you're up, Mr. Hanson.
吃了这个你就好了
You'll feel a lot better after this.
谢谢鲍伯
Thank you, Bob.
我猜昨晚一定是不分胜负
I guess I really tied one on last night.
一定爽翻了
Must have had a hell of a good time.
真希望我记得
Wish I could remember it.
你应该能给我支烟吧
Hey, man, you don't think you could get me a cigarette, do you? 你们这些动物没资格玩火
You animals aingt smart enough to play with fire.
别这样他们是好孩子给他们烟吧
Oh, no, that's all right, Bob. They're good boys.
谢谢先生
Thanks, mister.
-你有火柴吗 -有
-You got a match? -Yeah.
谢谢鲍伯
Thank you, Bob.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about, you know,
之前有些误会
the misunderstanding.
没什么没有误会
Oh, that's all right. There was no misunderstanding.
我们关在同一个笼子里
We're all in the same cage here.
你一定有些来头靓仔从你的待遇看得出
You must be some important dude, man, to get that treatment.
靓仔他指什么靓仔
What does he mean, dude? Dude ranch?
不不
No, no.
靓仔是指好人
Dude means...a nice guy.
靓仔专指这种人
A regular sort of person.
你们不像本地人
Well, you boys don't look like you're from this part of the country. 你们很幸运我在这不会被收拾
You're lucky I'm here to see that you don't get into anything.
什么
Anything?
在这里他们
They got this here...
他们喜欢用剪刀剪出美丽美国
scissor-happy, beautify America thing going on around here.
他们想让每个人都变成尤·布里那
They're trying to make everybody look like Yul Brynner.
他们用生锈的刀片
They used rusty razor blades...
剪掉了上次的两个长毛头
on the last two longhairs they brought in here...
我没在这没能保护他们
and I wasn't here to protect them.
瞧
See...
我是个律师为美国人♥权♥协会做了很多事
I'm a lawyer. Done a lot of work for the ACLU.
乔治·汉森
George Hanson.
你能不费吹灰之力把我们弄出去
You think you can help us get out of here with no sweat?
应该吧如果你们没杀人的话
I imagine that I can, if you haven't killed anybody.
至少没杀白人
At least nobody white.
看才二十五块
See there? Twenty-five dollars.
也没受剃刀之苦贼好乔治谢谢
And no razor blades. Very groovy, George. Thank you.
贼好看见没没人跟你这么说过吧
Very groovy. See there? I'll bet nobody ever said that to you.
还有鲍伯谢谢之前的阿斯匹林
Oh, by the way, Bob, thanks for the aspirin before.
乔治你现在变成这里的常客了
George, I'm getting to think you're a regular regular around here.
我不会告诉你老爸
I'm not gonna tell your dad.
但你得更小心才是
You just gotta be more careful.
帕特
Well, Pat,
如果他们不知道这事就太棒了
that'd be real good if the powers that be wouldn't hear about this.
我是说老家伙感觉不太好你懂吗
I mean, the old man hasn't been feeling too good. You know what I mean? 乔治你知道我们不会告诉你♥爸♥的
Well, now, George, you know we won't tell your dad about that.
-对吧鲍伯 -对
-Isn't that right, Bob? -Right.
我们去看看那两辆传闻已久的超级机车
Well...what do you say we take a look at these super machines...
走吧
Let's get it on.
-谢了鲍伯 -再见
-Thanks a lot, Bob. -Sure. See you later.
我会搞定的别担心
I'll take care of it later.
好了卡尔
All right, Carl.
万分感谢帮我向你老婆问好
Thanks a million. Say hello to the missus for me.
-好的 -很好
-Yes. -All right.
这是今天第一口朋友们
Here's the first of the day, fellas.
敬劳伦斯
To old wrence.
印地安人
Indians!
你知道吗
You know...
我出发去狂欢节六七次了
I must have started off to Mardi Gras...six or seven times.
但从没越过州界
Never got further than the state line.
路易斯安那州州长给了我这个
Governor of Louisiana give me this.
廷克托太太的蓝灯屋
Madame Tinkertoy's House of Blue Lights.
位于波旁和图卢兹间新奥尔良路易斯安那
Corner of Bourbon and Toulouse, New Orleans, Louisiana.
这应该是南方最好的妓院了
Now, this is supposed to be the finest whorehouse in the South.
这些不是猪骨头而是精华肉
These aingt no pork chops. These are U.S. Prime.
-很远啊 -我真想去
-Out of sight, man. -Oh, I'd like to get over there.
多久
How long...
你们说要多久才能到那里
How long did you boys say it was gonna take you to get down there? -两三天 -两三天对吧
-About two or three days. -Two or three days? Is that right?
我真想和你们一起去
Oh, boy, I sure wish I was going with you.
你有头盔么
You got a helmet?
我还真有头盔
Oh, I've got a helmet.
我有个宝贝
I got a beauty!
老朋友我从没想过会和你再见
Well, old buddy, I never thought I'd ever see you again.
一个星期前我把它扔了
You know I threw this thing away one week ago.
我老妈把它找回来了我真搞不懂
My mother, of all people, retrieved it. I can't understand that.
她都不想让我打橄榄球
She didn't even want me to play football.
总担心我受伤
Always afraid I was gonna get hurt.
十二年后它出现在我的枕头上
And 12 years later, I find it on my pillow...
旁边有张纸条
with a note pinned next to it saying...
写着给你儿子留着
Save this for your son.
试试这个
Do this instead.
不用谢谢我这里有些商店货
Oh, no, thanks. I got some store-bought right over here of my own. 不这是叶子
No, man, this is grass.
-你指大♥麻♥ -对
-You mean marijuana? -Yeah.
老天它真的是吗
Lord, have mercy. Is that what that is?
让我看看
Let me see that.
-点火吧乔治 -不不
-Go ahead, George. Light it up. -No, no.
我不能抽我麻烦够多的了酗酒什么的
Oh, no, no. I couldn't do that.
上瘾了我抽不起
I mean, I can't afford to get hooked.
不会上瘾的
You won't get hooked.
我知道但它会让我去试更重的东西
Yeah, well, I know, but it leads to harder stuff.
除非你说它没问题
Except you say it's all right?
那么好吧要怎么抽
Well, all right, then, how do I do it?
来
Here.
味道不错
That's got a real nice taste to it.
但我没什么感觉
Though I don't suppose it'll do me much good.
我已经习惯于烈酒什么的了
I mean, I'm so used to the booze and everything.
要留在肺里更长时间乔治
You've got to hold it in your lungs longer, George.
那是什么那他妈是什么
What...was that, man?
我看到一个东西
No...Hey, man, wow. I was watching this object.
像那天晚上我们看到的卫星
Like the satellite that we saw the other night.
它划过天空
It was going right across the sky, and then...
然后它突然
I mean, it just suddenly...
改变方向嗖一下飞走了
It just changed direction and went whizzing right off, man. -还闪光 -你抽大了
-It flashed...-You're stoned out of your mind.
是的我抽大了
Yeah, like, I'm stoned, you know, man...
但我看到一个卫星
but I saw a satellite, man...
它划过天空
and it was going across the sky...
它对我闪了三次光
and it flashed three times at me...
Z字形地飞然后一下飞走了
and zigzagged and whizzed off, man.
我看到了
And I saw it.
对你闪光的是个飞碟
That was a UFO beaming back at you.
我和艾瑞克·赫兹曼两周前在墨西哥
Me and Eric was down in Mexico two weeks ago.
我们看到四十个的编队
We seen 40 of them flying in formation.
他们在全世界都有基地
They have got bases all over the world now.
他们1946年就来了
They been coming here ever since 1946...
那时科学家第一次向月球送出雷达信♥号♥♥
when the scientists first started bouncing radar beams off of the moon...
自此它们有很多人工作生活在我们中间
and they have been living and working among us in vast quantities ever since. 政♥府♥对此了如指掌
The government knows all about them.
你在说些什么
What are you talking, man?
你刚刚看到了一个不是么
You just seen one of them, didn't you?
我是看见了什么东西
Hey, man, I saw something, man...
但我没见它在这工作你懂么
but I didn't see it working here, you know what I mean?
它们是像我们一样的人
Well, they are people just like us...
来自太阳系
from within our own solar system...
但它们的社会更发达
except that their society is more highly evolved.
他们没有战争他们没有货币系统
They don't have no wars. They got no monetary system.
他们没有领袖因为每个人都是领袖
They don't have any leaders because each man is a leader.
每个人因为他们的科技
I mean, each man...Because of their technology...
他们衣食住行皆可自食其力
they are able to feed, clothe, house and transport themselves...
平等且不必辛劳
equally and with no effort.
你懂得真不少
Well, you know something, man?
我想你想知道我的想法么
You wanna know what I think?
我觉得这是个疯狂的想法
I think this is a crackpot idea! That's what I think.
那个怎么样来点那个怎么样
How 'bout that? How 'bout a little of that?
真是疯狂的想法
I think it's a crackpot idea!
如果他们这么聪明
If they're so smart...
他们为何不对我们显现原形
why don't they reveal themselves to us and get it over with?
他们为何不对我们显现原形因为如果他们这样做
Why don't they reveal themselves to us? is because if they did... 会引起大型恐慌
it would cause a general panic.
现在我们仍然有领袖
Now, we still have leaders...
我们要靠他们得到这些信息
upon whom we rely for the release of this information.
这些领导人决定
These leaders have decided...
压制这些消息以免引起恐慌
to repress this information because of the tremendous shock... 特别是在我们这套老旧的系统里
that it would cause to our antiquated systems.
现在那些金星人
Now, the result of this has been that the Venusians...
和每行每业的人都有过联♥系♥了
have contacted people at all walks of life.
每行每业
All walks of life.
对
Yes.
这对我们陈旧的系统会是巨大的打击
It would be a devastating blow to our antiquated systems.
所以现在金星人联♥系♥了我们每行每业的人So now Venusians are meeting with people in all walks of life... 向我们提供建议
in an advisory capacity.
人类终将像上帝般
For once, man will have a godlike control...
控制自己的命运
over his own destiny.
人类会得到超越和进化
He will have a chance to transcend and to evolve...
真正达到平等
with some equality for all.
抽得怎么样了乔治
How's your joint, George?
好像灭了
Oh, my, I believe it went out.
说了太多话都忘记了
I got to talking so much I clean forgot about it.
灭了
Went out.
留着明天起床的第一件事怎么样
Save it. We'll do it tomorrow morning, first thing, all right? 会给你一个对生活的全新认识
Gives you a whole new way of looking at the day.
我当然会的
I sure could use that.
我当然可以这样
Yes, I sure could use a little of that.
看这帮家伙找茬的
What the hell is this? Troublemakers?
你随便说什么我都同意长官
You name it, and I'll throw rocks at it, Sheriff.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 看看谁来了
Y'all, check what just walked in.
我喜欢那个穿红衬衫的
Ooh, I like the one in the red shirt with the suspenders.
白衬衫给我
The white shirt's for me.
看看那些黑裤子
Look how tuff those black pants are.
我们到了保守派的地盘不是么
We're in the establishment now, aren't we, gentlemen?
-你说什么 -我说
-What did you say? -I said...
真不敢相信他们来干嘛
I just can't believe it. What are they doing here?
看看他脖子上那圈牙齿
Look at the teeth around his neck.
他们骑摩托车来的吧
Did they drive up on motorcycles?
他们知道我们在说他们他们在朝这边看
They know we're talking about them. They're looking over here.
天啊我告诉你
Hot damn. I'll tell you.
我要点盘肾因为我的掉路上了
I'll order kidneys, 'cause I left mine out on the road somewhere.
-我喜欢他的头发 -我喜欢他的眼睛
I don't know, but I like his hair.
看见角落里的姑娘吗
See that little girl right over there in the corner?
别盯着她
Don't look too close at her...
因为警官在那里
because the sheriff's right over there. You know what I mean.
看看那个长头发
Check that one with the long hair.
估计应该带他去希尔顿才行吧
I checked him. Might have to bring him up to the Hilton before it's over with. 我觉得她很可爱
I think she's cute.
我们应该把她关进女牢房♥
Isn't she? Guess we'll put them in a woman's cell, don't you reckon?
最好关在笼子里收费参观
I think we oughta put them in a cage and charge admission to see them.
这些就是所谓的乡下幽默
Those are what is known as country witticisms.
-他们来这干嘛 -让他们带我们兜风吧
-What are they doing here? -I'm gonna ask for a ride.
我们不能这样问别傻了
Don't be foolish. No.
他在朝你笑
They'll laugh in your face.
我要去问问
I'm gonna ask them.
我在这就不行
Not when I'm around you're not gonna ask them.
-我觉得你不敢 -去啊
-I don't think you're gonna. -Go ahead.
-好 -去吧
-OK. -Go ahead.
一开始我觉得那帮家伙
You know, I thought at first that bunch over there...
他们的老妈们一定被这群猩猩吓到过
their mothers may have been frightened by a bunch of gorillas...
但现在我觉得他们是个邪教
but now I think they're a cult.
戴着骨头项链的那个肯定是洞穴人
One of them is Alley Oop, I think, from the beads on him.
另一个我敢肯定不是洞穴人的女友
One of them, darn sure, is not Oola.
像是一群从猩猩窝里逃出来的难民
Look like a bunch of refugees from a gorilla love-in.
-猩猩都不喜欢这种类型 -他们老妈都不能喜欢
-A gorilla couldn't love that. -Nor could a mother.
我连那些黑妞都不想给他们介绍
I wouldn't even mate him up with one of those black wenches out there. 这我不太确定
Oh, now, I don't know about that.
他们很低级的我告诉你
That's about as low as they come, I'll tell you.
-他嘴巴真大 -他们嫉妒了
-Oh, he's a biggie. -Man, they're green.
他们也是白人
No, they're not green. They're white.
白人你是色盲吧
White? You're color-blind. I just got to say that.
点些菜吧
I'd like to get some food.
大部分监狱都是有人性的
I thought most jails were built for humanity...
不合适
and that won't quite qualify.
他们哪里搞的假发
Wonder where they got those wigs from?
也许是种出来的还施肥了
They probably grew them. Look like they're standing in fertilizer.
他们长不出其它东西
Nothing else would grow on them.
我现在倒不饿了
I'm not real hungry at the moment.
-你懂我意思吗 -我有一次见到两个这种人
-You know what I mean? -I saw two of them one time.
他们在亲嘴两个男人想想看
They were just kissing away. Two males! Just think of it.
你觉得我们该怎么做
What you think we oughta do with them?
我不知道但我觉得他们走不出这片地方
I don't know, but I don't think they'll make the parish line.
我们走
Let's split.
是的真是个好地方
Yes, sir, it certainly has been nice.
他们有几辆好车在外面这些基佬
They got some fancy bikes out there. That's some Yankee queers. 看看那车上的旗子
Check the flag on that bike.
是啊
It sure is.
我还是觉得他们走不出这片地方
I still say they're not gonna make the parish line.
妞们来了
Here come the poontang.
我们能搭车吗
Hey, y'all, could we have a ride?
-你们要搭车 -对啊
-You want a ride? -Yeah. Please?
得到妈咪允许了没
You got a note from your moms?
-我妈不会反对的 -让我们搭车吧
-My old lady won't mind. -Please let us have a ride.
我会载你们的
I wouldn't mind giving you a ride.
那家伙在窗前
Uh-oh. The Man is at the window.
那家伙在窗前在窗前
The Man is at the window.
来吧那家伙在窗前
Oh, come on. The Man is at the window!
我愿意搭你们一程
I'd love to take you girls for a ride.
这里以前是个好国家
You know, this used to be a hell of a good country.
我不明白哪里出了差错
I can't understand what's gone wrong with it.
人人都养鸡所以如此
Everybody got chicken, that's what happened.
我们连二流旅馆都进不去
Hey, we can't even get into a second-rate hotel.
二流汽车旅馆都不行
I mean, a second-rate motel, you dig?
他们怕我们割他们喉咙
They think we're gonna cut their throat.
-他们害怕了 -他们不是怕你
-They're scared, man. -They're not scared of you.
他们是害怕你所代表的东西
They're scared of what you represent to them.
他们眼里我们只是需要剪头发的人
Hey, man, all we represent to them is somebody who needs a haircut. 不你代表的是自♥由♥
What you represent to them is freedom.
自♥由♥怎么了就该自♥由♥啊
What's wrong with freedom? That's what it's all about.
对这就是问题所在
That's right. That's what it's all about.
谈论它和实现它是两码事
But talking about it and being it...that's two different things.
自♥由♥是很难的
It's real hard to be free...
特别当你是一块案板上的肉时
when you are bought and sold in the marketplace.
所以别告诉别人他们是不自♥由♥的
'Course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free...
他们会以杀戮和作恶
'cause then they gonna get real busy killing and maiming...
来证明你错了
to prove to you that they are.
他们会对你说个不停
Oh, yeah, they gonna talk to you and talk to you and talk to you...
什么是自♥由♥
about individual freedom.
但当他们真的见到一个自♥由♥的人他们就会害怕。