The Joneses《琼斯一家(2009)》完整中英文对照剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Man, this thing rides smooth.
这车真棒
It's very nice. Yes.
很好是的
It's like riding on the ass of an angel.
像骑在天使的背上一样
I mean, I wish I could have sold a crossover like this. 我以前要是推销这种越野车就好了
I wouldn't have been able to keep them in stock.
就不会留下库存了
I'm gonna race you to the other side.
我要和你赛跑跑到彼岸
The win embrace, I'm on a brand-new ride.
拥抱胜利开始一段新旅程
Did you know that there are 5,000 teenagers here 你们知道这儿有五千多个
between 15 and 18?
十五到十八岁间的学生吗
There's four high schools,
有四所高中
three private schools.
三所私立中学
Nice. The average income's over $100,000.
很好平均收入超过十万美元
I'm gonna bet you that there's more to this,
我向你保证一切远不止如此
more than will reach the human eye.
多的让你眼花缭乱
How many courses? Three private. One public.
有多少球场三个私人球场一个公立的
Looks like I'll be getting my swing back.
看来我要重回赛场了
I promise you'll remain anonymous.
我保证你身份不会曝光
An honest lover under an evening sky,
夜空下的真诚爱人
then I let you go.
然后我就会放你自♥由♥
We are gonna do some damage in this town.
我们可要在这小镇里搞些破坏
What do you think, kids? Huh?
你们觉得怎样孩子们
Slip of the tongue and I'll just walk in here,
不慎失言我只是无意走到这儿来
and all the melodies that disappear.
所有消散的美妙旋律
I'm gonna put you on a righteous path.
我要引导你走正确的路
I'm gonna get you clean and I'll be back.
我要帮你改正过失然后再回来
And l let you go and I let you go,
我会放你自♥由♥ 放你自♥由♥ and I let you go and I let you go.
我会让你离开让你离开
And we're home. I think this looks good.
到家了看上去不错啊
Mick. I got it.
米克我拿了
Huh. This is it, huh?
就这儿可以吗
Wow. It's huge.
好大啊
Yeah, this is pretty nice. Quick, quick.
是啊很漂亮快过来快过来
Okay, I'll get a video. Let's get in.
好的我来录像我们进去吧
Oh. Hey, sir, um, do you mind helping us out?
你好先生能帮我们个忙吗
Sure. Just wanna get a quick video.
当然我们想拍个短片
No problem. It's real simple. Here's the viewfinder.
没问题很简单这是取景器
Hit the button. Then I can send the video to my grandma. 按这个键这样我就能把录像发给我奶奶看了
No kiddin'. Yeah.
没问题好的
Is this new? What is this?
这是新出的产品吗是什么
Yeah, it's the new HTC.
对这是新款的HTC手♥机♥
This is great.
太棒了
All right. Okay, everybody smile.
行了好了大家都笑一个
Hi, grandma. Hi, grandma!
你好啊奶奶你好啊奶奶
I am an incredibly powerful salesperson,
我是个极其出色的推销员
constantly climbing the ladder of success.
一直努力攀登成功的阶梯
I'm an incredibly powerful salesperson,
我是个极其出色的推销员
constantly climbing the ladder of success.
一直努力攀登成功的阶梯
I am an incredibly powerful salesperson.
我是个极其出色的推销员
Put your shoes on, Larry.
穿上鞋拉里
We've gotta go welcome those new neighbors right now. 我们要去欢迎新邻居马上就去
Don't you think we should at least let the people settle in? 你不觉得我们至少要让他们安顿一下吗
I will never become an Omega Strata Robustion
如果等着别人安顿好的话我就永远
Cosmetic associate waiting for people to settle in.
不能成为欧米茄美肤化妆品的合伙人了
Please, boo-boo.
求你了亲爱的
I am an incredibly powerful salesperson, constantly...
我是个极其出色的推销员一直
Climbing the ladder of success.
努力攀登成功的阶梯
Neighbors.
邻居来了
Hello!
你们好
Well, hi.
你们好
Um, we're the Symondses from next door.
我们是隔壁的西蒙斯一家
I'm Summer, and this is my husband Larry.
我是夏沫这是我丈夫拉里
Hey, neighbors.
你们好啊邻居们
I just wanted to bring you this welcome gift
我只是想送给你们一份欢迎礼
of various samples from the new Robustion Aphrodite 各种阿佛洛狄忒美肤系列
line of beauty products.
新产品试用装
But I'm sure you're in no mood for guests.
但我想你们可能现在还不想招待客人
Don't be silly. Come in. Come in.
怎么会呢进来快进来
I'm Steve Jones. Hi.
我叫史蒂夫·琼斯你好
Aw. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Steve. Uh, Larry Symonds.
史蒂夫拉里·西蒙斯
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你
This is Jenn and Mick, and I'm Kate. Hello.
这是珍和米克我叫凯特你们好
Hi, Mick. Nice to meet you.
你好米克很高兴见到你
So nice to meet you. You too.
见到你很高兴你也是
Do you have kids?
你们有孩子吗
Because they should come over and meet Mick and Jenn. 他们可以过来见见米克和珍
Actually, we don't. I was, uh-
实际上我们没有我是
I wasn't able... Oh. What?
我不能什么
I know that with a big move in "conduction"
我知道大热天搬家
with a woman's naturally fluctuating hormones,
会影响女性正常激素分泌水平
it can leave your skin a wreck,
这会让你的肤质变得很差
but you'll find that the Aphrodite line
但你会发现阿佛洛狄忒系列
of beauty products can really give you a glow.
美肤产品真的能让你容光焕发
I bet. Look at you. You're a vision of beauty.
我想是的看看你就知道你真是道美丽的风景线
Well, thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Larry, wanna grab a cold one?
拉里想来瓶冰啤吗
Come on. Okay?
来吧行吗
Sure. Yeah, sure. Okay.
当然好的当然可以
Come on in.
快进来
Well, would you like a tour? Sure.
你想四处看看吗当然
These rooms are divine. Thank you.
这些房♥间装♥修♥得太美了谢谢
You should come over to our house, and we can talk decor. 你应该来我家看看我们能谈谈装潢
Oh, I would love that.
好啊我很愿意
Boy. I'm very "impassionate" about interiors myself.
天啊我很"崇尚"提高内部修养
So what line of work is your husband in?
你丈夫从事什么方面的工作
Well, you know, he does a little of this and a little of that,
好吧他的工作很杂什么都做一些
and mostly he works on keeping me happy.
但他的主要工作就是让我开心
Oh, you're right. This is really a good beer.
你说得对这啤酒真不错
I told you that would hit the spot.
我就说这啤酒肯定会让你满意的
Hey, that was nice visit with the Symondses today, wasn't it? 今天西蒙斯一家的拜访很不错是吧
Yeah. It was.
对很好
I think that you may have overdone it a little.
我觉得你可能表现得夸张了点
What do you mean?
你指什么
Uh, "a vision of beauty"?
"美丽的风景线"
Aw, come on. I was just having fun.
好了我只是开个玩笑
And she loved it. Made her day.
她很高兴这让她一天都开心
Well, I love your enthusiasm. Thank you.
我喜欢你的热情谢谢
I just think you need to go slow.
我只是觉得你应该慢慢来
Oh, this is a soft, soft bed.
这床真软啊
I could really get used to being in it.
我真想在这床上睡觉
Mm-hmm. It's nice.
很不错
Sweet dreams. Good night.
好梦晚安
All right. This is a very big day.
好了今天是很重要的一天
Your first day of your new school.
你们第一天去新学校
Important you make a good impression.
好印象很重要
I have my sweater right there.
我的运动衫在这儿
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好早上好
Morning.
早上好
So what are you doing today, daddy?
你今天打算做什么呢爸爸
I am, uh- I'm gonna try to scare up a golf game.
我我要去打打高尔夫球
What are you gonna do? Oh, you know, a little manipedi, 你打算干什么你知道美甲
maybe a facial, get my hair done.
也许做个美容做个头发
I think we're gonna do really, really well here. 我觉得我们在这儿会小有成就
But you guys are gonna be late.
你们要迟到了
Oh! We are. Let's get going. Here you go.
是啊我们出发吧给你
Thank you.
谢谢
See you later.
一会儿见
It's not just created.
不只是凭空创造的
He pulls it from the air around him, from the... 他从周围的空气里提炼出来
May I help you?
有什么事吗
Hi.
你好
We have a new student joining us today.
今天我们来了一位新同学
This is Jennifer Jones.
这是珍妮弗·琼斯
It's Jenn.
叫我珍好了
All right, Jenn. Choose any available seat.
好的珍找个空位坐下
Thanks.
谢谢
I love your shoes. Thanks.
你的鞋子真漂亮谢谢
The biatch borrowed 'em from me.
那个贱♥人♥找我借的鞋
Let's all meet up, it's after midnight.
我们见面吧在午夜之后
Hey, Jones!
琼斯
Jones!
琼斯
Steve.
史蒂夫
Hey, Larry. You, uh, you playin' today?
拉里你今天来打高尔夫吗
Uh, no. You know, I haven't really met anybody. So-
不是你知道我还没认识什么人所以
Well, you can play with me.
你可以跟我一起
I'm paired up with a couple of guys,
我和其他几个人一起
but there's room for a fourth.
再加一个也可以
I wouldn't want to impose on you. Don't be silly.
我不想麻烦你啊怎么会呢
You can ride with me.
你可以跟我一起坐车
Really? Thanks, Larry.
真的吗谢谢你拉里
No problem. Thank you.
没问题谢谢
Hi. You've got glistening teeth.
你的牙齿真闪亮
Thanks. See you later.
谢谢再见
Bye, sweetie. Thank you.
再见甜心谢谢
New client.
新客户
Are you Kate?
你是凯特吗
Yes. So sorry about the wait.
是的抱歉让你久等了
You know how it is. When the mouth starts going,
你是知道的一旦聊起来
there goes the whole day.
就停不下了
I'm Billay.
我是毕雷
Welcome to my salon.
欢迎光临我的理发店
You're not from around here, are you?
你不是这附近的人吧
I just saw that YSL bag come down the runway on , 我刚在时尚网站看到那款圣罗兰包
and I know you didn't get that around here.
我知道你不可能在附近买♥♥的
We just moved here yesterday.
我们昨天才搬来
So how on earth did you find me?
那么你是怎么找到我的呢
Well, I... Do my research,
好吧我也调查过
and anyone who's anyone knows you're the best.
而且谁都知道你是最棒的
Isn't that the truth?
难道不是真的吗
And there isn't anyone who's anyone that I don't know.
而且还没有我不知道的人呢
Mm-hmm.
请坐
So. What are we going to do today?
那么我们今天要做个什么发型呢
I'm a mess from the move.
搬家弄得我一团糟
I think I need an overhaul.
我想我需要换个全新的发型
Sugar, if this is a mess,
亲爱的如果这是一团糟的话
then I want whatever you're taking.
那你以前的发型都该美呆了
That'll play.
打得漂亮
Nothin' wrong with that.
果真如此
Clean livin'. Yeah.
直接击球是的
Nice shot. Thank you.
好球谢谢
Have you seen these new MP52 irons? I don't believe I have. 你见过这款MP52球杆吗我想没有
They have a lower, deeper center of gravity,
这款重心更低更深
so they're more forgiving.
用起来更顺手
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, so if they'll forgive me,
是的如果我用起来顺手的话
they'll forgive anyone.
任何人都会用起来顺手
Very nice.
真不错
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hey, baby. Hi, baby. How's your game?
宝贝宝贝玩得怎么样
My game's great. How's your game?
玩得不错你呢
Fantastic. I was just missing you. Byebye, Kate.
棒极了我只是想你了再见凯特
It was great meeting you. You too, Sylvia.
见到你很高兴你也是塞尔维亚
And I'll see you tomorrow for that hot yoga class.
明天高温瑜伽课见
Right. Bye, sweetie.
好的再见甜心
I see you're making some new friends. Well, I'm trying. 看来你交了些新朋友是的我在努力
That's hot. Oh, I love this.
太棒了是的我喜欢这手♥机♥
The phone's great, but I was talking about the husband. 手♥机♥是很棒但我说的是你的丈夫Yeah. He's pretty yummy too.
是的他也很帅
Hello? Don't come home too tired.
听到我说话没不要太累了
Bye. Love you.
再见爱你
I love you.
我爱你
You lucky bitch. I know.
你这个幸运的妞我知道
You know what I'm gonna do for you?
你知道我要为你做什么吗
I'm gonna have a special lunch
我要准备个特别午餐
to introduce you to my ladies.
把你介绍给我的女士们
I would love that. You got it.
我很乐意没问题
Hello?
我回来了
How'd it go today?
今天进展得如何啊
Very well. Did you make friends?
很好你交到朋友了吗
I did. I made friends.
是的我交到朋友了
Oh. Did you get their, uh, contact info?
弄到他们的联♥系♥方式了吗
Of course I did.
当然弄到了
Great. Well, your dinner's in the fridge.
很好你的晚餐在冰箱里
You like that?
你喜欢吗
Jenn?
珍
Come on. Let's go. Shit!
过来快离开妈的
Let go of me! Kate.
放手凯特
Get your clothes on.
把衣服穿上
I'll handle this.
我来处理
No. Nothing happened.
没事什么都没发生
Ladies, come on.
女士们好了
Goddamn it, Jenn.
该死的珍
We told them that this was not going to happen again. 我们告诉过他们这种事不会再发生了
What, are you jealous? Oh, that's ridiculous.
怎么你嫉妒了吗太荒唐了
Now, hold on!
现在不要吵了
If you're not gonna do him, why can't I?
如果你不和他上♥床♥ 为什么我不行
Do you want me to call KC?
你想让我打电♥话♥给KC吗
Freak's back in action, huh?
又开始发疯了吗
Fuck you! Mick, stay out of this.
去你的米克没你的事
Go get in your room now.
现在回你房♥间去
Night, dad.
晚安爸爸
Shit.
该死的
Why did you let her in your room? Come on. I was sleeping. 你为什么让她进你房♥间拜托我睡着了
You're not blaming me?
你不能怪我
She's got a problem.
她有问题
What am I supposed to do?
那我应该怎么做
Well, we're not gonna solve this tonight,
今晚我们不解决这问题
so we're gonna discuss it in the morning.
我们明早再讨论
Good morning. You have a nice glow about you.
早上好你气色不错
Did you sleep well?
昨晚睡得好吗
That's very funny. Hi.
这笑话真好笑早上好
I really think we should talk... Good morning.
我觉得我们应该谈谈早上好
Good morning. We should talk about...
早上好我们该谈谈
Good morning. What happened... Morning.
早上好昨晚发生的早上好
Good morning. What happened last night.
早上好昨晚发生的事
Jenn, do you have something to say?
珍你有什么要说的吗
Oh, yeah. I'm so sorry.
是的我很抱歉
You know, you're new and
你知道你是新人
I totally took advantage of the situation.
我就利用了这一点
I shouldn't do that. I'm so sorry.
我不应该这么做对不起
This really wasn't covered in my orientation.
我可没想到你会这么说
Well, we may not be a normal family. You think? 我们可能不是个正常的家庭还用你说
But we do have to operate as a team.
但是我们必须像团队一样合作
We have a huge opportunity here.
这地方商机无限
I'd like to see us keep our focus.
大家要全心投入到工作中
Our first review is in 30 days.
一个月后会审核大家的业绩
Gotta sell, sell, sell.
了解加油加油加油
All right. can I get a ride with you?
好吧你能开车送我吗
bite me.
想得美
Kate, this is why l need a car.
凯特我需要自己的车
I don't wanna hear it.
我不想听这个
Mick, wait.
米克等等我
I'm gonna be late for my hot yoga class.
我的高温瑜伽课要迟到了
Oh, you know, sure. That's really.
是啊没错这真是
Have a nice day.
愿你今天一切顺利
You have a nice day too.
你也一样
Hi. l'm Steve Jones.
你好我是史蒂夫·琼斯
you can call me Steve.
你们可以叫我史蒂夫
I don't know
我不知道
my right from wrong
我的错与对
Or Mr. Jones.
或者琼斯先生
Steve's fine.
还是叫史蒂夫吧
I won't sing
我不想唱
no broken song
皆大欢喜的歌♥
Now some say love
有人说爱情
is a splendid thing
是美好的事
but ain't nobody
可又有谁
gonna clip my wing
会剪掉我的羽翼
I'm singin' yeah, yeah, yeah
我要唱
till I turn you around
到你高兴为止
I'll set your blood on fire
我要让你热血沸腾
i'm gonna break it all down gonna break it all down 我要发泄我要发泄
I don't know
我不知道
up from down
从上到下
ain't nobody
有谁
gonna push me around gonna push me around
会戏弄我玩弄我
I'll set the world on fire
我要轰动全世界
I'll set the world set the world
我要玩转整个地球
i'll set the world on fire
我要轰动全世界
I'll set the world set the world
我要玩转整个地球
Come on
加油
Bye. See ya, Jenn. bye,Jenn.
再见再见珍
All right, then.
那好
I'm sure you're all eager to hear your results... 大家肯定都迫不及待地想知道第一个月From our first month of sales.
各自的销♥售♥业绩吧
Let's start with Steve.
先说史蒂夫的吧
Total sales in this first month...
第一个月的销♥售♥额
Up three and a half percent.
共增长了百分之三点五
Boo-yah!
太棒了
All right.
很不错吧
Here are a few highlights.
有几个亮点
Sporting goods, four percent increase.
体育用品的销量增长了4个百分点Watches, up two percent.
手表增长了2个百分点
Golf-related merchandise, three percent.
高尔夫周边产品销量增长了3个百分点Nice.
不错
Okay, Mick, overall sales up 16%.
米克的总销♥售♥额增长了16% Yes.
是的
Video games, up 13.
电子游戏销量增长了13%
Sportswear is up 21 .
运动衫销量提高了21%
Cool.
不错
Excellent. way to open up the market, Mick.
很出色米克开拓了市场
Good work.
干得不错
And Jenn, up 14% overall.
珍的销♥售♥业绩提高了14% Solid work, my dear.
很不错亲爱的
You did good.
干得不错
Hey, you're still two down.
比我还低2%呢
kate, congratulations on being our top producer. 凯特恭喜你成为本月销♥售♥冠军Thank you.
谢谢
Up 20%.
总销量增长了20%
Wow. Okay.
还不错
Wow. thank you. thank you.
谢谢谢谢
Cosmetics, up 24.
化妆品的销量增长了24%
Great form.
状态不错
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you focused?
你全心投入到工作了吗
Am I focused? yeah, I'm focused.
我吗是的我尽力了
You know, you were a great car salesman.
你以前是个出色的汽车销♥售♥
People trusted you and they liked you,
大家都很信任你喜欢你
So they bought what you were selling.
你卖♥♥什么他们就会买♥♥什么But you're not selling things anymore.
可你现在卖♥♥的不是产品了
To succeed here, you can't just sell things.
想要成功不能只卖♥♥产品
You're here to sell a lifestyle, an attitude.
而是要推销一种生活方式一种态度
If people want you,
如果他们需要你
They'll want what you've got.
就会想得到你拥有的一切
Um, do the clients know how this works?
客户知道这些流程吗
Of course not. That's why it's called "stealth marketing."
当然不知道这是秘密营销
The fact is, we get results.
我们要看业绩
How we go about that is our business.
如何推销是我们的工作
The question you have to ask yourself is
你需要思考的是
How far are you willing to go to get what you want?
你愿意为此付出多少努力
It's called killer instinct.
这叫杀手本性
If you can find it,
如果你能悟出这个道理
You could have anything you want.
你就会拥有一切
Anything.
所有
Thanks.
谢谢
I don't think he's got it.
我觉得他还没理解我的意思
I think we may have to bag him.
不如让他走人
No, no. l...
别别这样
I know he's green. he just needs some time.
他是嫩了点给他点时间
And-and l-l can deal with this.
我能搞定
I warned you not to pick a rookie
我警告过你别找菜鸟
in your first "head of household."
来做一家之主
You've known me a long time. I can handle this. 你了解我这么久了我能搞定
I'll give you 60 days.
给你两个月的时间
But this is your ass on the line, not mine.
这关乎你的前途不是我的
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. You won't regret it.
谢谢你不会失望的
We'll see, won't we?
咱们走着瞧吧
We're in a terrible situation right now.
我们现在情况不妙
Why are you talking about spending?
你怎么还在说开支的事
Have you read my new book?
我的新书你看了吗
I have, and I disagree with you completely.
我看了和你的看法♥正♥好相反Oh, okay.
那好吧
Looks like sales for luxury items
貌似最近两个月的
have been up for the last two months.
奢侈品销♥售♥量提高了
You think we're in a bull market?
你觉得我们的市场前景很乐观吗
That's what I said. spend, spend, spend.
那是我说的开支开支开支
Bull market's around the corner.
咱们的大好机会就要来了
I understand that bulls are bad.
我知道市场情况不理想
Anyone can see how upside-down the entire market is. 谁都知道整个市场是多么混乱
Foreclosures at an all-time high.
取消抵押品赎取权的次数创历史新高
That's true. about four million foreclosed homes this year. 是的今年有400万套抵押住房♥
The dollar is on its way up. I'm telling you.
不妨告诉你美元一直在涨
If you want to spend your way out,
你要是再一意孤行
The dollar will end up the same way as the peso.
美元就会落得和比索一样的下场
So we need to step it up,
我们得采取进一步行动了
so l've decided that we're gonna throw a party.
我要办个派对
Jesus. look at Larry. he is a miserable bastard.
天哪看看拉里真是个倒霉蛋
My guess is they sleep in separate bedrooms.
他们俩大概分床睡了
Yeah, l know how that feels.
我知道这滋味
This is serious, and l'd really like you to focus.
这事很重要我希望你认真对待
Okay?
行吗
I mean, we really need to pull out all the stops.
咱们不能再停滞不前了
I'd like to put our contact list to good use...
我得好好利用通讯薄上的名单
And start to showcase all we've got.
把我们有的都展示出来
It's a good time for me to wear the YSLl dress.
是时候穿上我的圣罗兰晚礼服了
I'd really like to roll out the Van Cleef earrings.
戴上范克黎的耳环
I think you have some of those costume nationality...
我希望你穿得正式点
Oh, ho, ho, ho.
好好好
Have a chance to...
有机会
Thank you.
谢谢
I really have some things that I'd like...to talk to you
我想和你好好谈谈
So l, There's some things that I want...
我想跟你
Hey, Larry.
拉里
Come on. Come on.
走啊走啊
I'm on poop patrol here.
我在这遛狗呢
Nice. Mind if I ask you a question?
很好我能问个问题吗
Hmm?
什么事
Think kate'll like these?
你觉得凯特会喜欢这个吗
Chacha, bling. yeah. Yeah, I think so.
瞧瞧很闪吧是啊
What's the occasion? No occasion.
什么日子没什么
Oh, geez. Summer would love those.
夏沫也会喜欢的
Well, business is good, isn't it?
生意挺好的吧
Oh, yeah. yeah.
是啊
Terrific. absolutely.
很好完全没问题
This is what it's all about.
那就行
Yeah. yeah.
是啊
Yeah. yeah, l guess so. you, uh- are you gonna play today? 大概是吧你呢要去玩吗
Oh, uh, no.
不去了
You know, l pulled- I kinda pulled a muscle.
我感觉脖子有点肌肉拉伤
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Yeah.
是啊
Kate and l are into this new tantric sex thing.
我和凯特最近迷上了坦陀罗性♥爱♥方式I don't know how I got in the...
我不知道该怎么
But it, you know...
可是
It went too far. yeah.
玩得太过火了
I sure haven't pulled any muscles lately.
我最近都没有肌肉拉伤的机会
No?
没有吗
You know how l keep it fresh between kate and me? 你知道我是怎么保持夫妻新鲜感的吗
Uh, good listening?
成为好的听众
No. no, no.
不
It's about me never really believing that I have her.
我总是在怀疑她是不是属于我
Being full of surprises... and a steady stream of gifts. 制♥造♥各种惊喜送各种各样的礼物
It's great to see you.
欢迎你们来玩
Hi. How are you?
你好啊
Have you tried this yet?
味道怎么样
Yes
不错
and I think you're gonna love it.
我想你会喜欢的
How are you ladies? Are you enjoying that pomtini? 你们好吗旁米提尼怎么样
It's good, yeah?
不错
Well, we'll just, uh, make sure we'll keep 'em coming. 我去看看酒是不是还够喝
This vodka is either.
这伏特加
It's either from Mexico or Antarctica.
要不就是墨西哥的要不就是南极洲的
How are you guys doing?
你们玩得怎么样
Oh, those earrings are gorgeous.
你的耳环真好看
Thank you. Steve surprised me.
谢谢史蒂夫给我的惊喜
What was the occasion?
是纪念日吗
It was a tuesday gift.
是星期二的礼物
Tuesday? what's a tuesday gift?
星期二什么是星期二的礼物
Just for being tuesday.
因为是星期二
Oh, my. that's so romantic.
好浪漫
Makes me want a cannelloni.
让我不禁想吃这个烤碎肉卷
These are delicious. You like 'em?
太好吃了你喜欢吃吗
Who does your catering?
今晚的美食是谁负责的
Chef Robert.
罗伯特主厨
No.
不会吧
Really?
真的吗
Excuse me. Will you show that?
麻烦你能给我们看一下吗
I didn't know he was doing frozen food.
我都不知道是他做冷冻食品
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
Oh. you know, we had the most incredible chicken "Fricazini," 我们在春意盎然的派对上吃到了
Homemade, at the robustion spring gala...
最美味的自♥制♥"福利卡基尼"鸡肉
Oh, I've got to try the sushi.
我要去尝尝寿司
Oh! Now, this is one thing you won't find in your freezer.
这在自家的冰箱里肯定找不到
Oh, yes, it is.
没错
Wataru flash-frozen sushi.
华他路速冻寿司
This is the view from base camp.
这是营地的照片
I can't believe you actually climbed Everest.
真不敢相信你居然爬过喜马拉雅山
The sherpas are the key, you know.
多亏了有雪巴人
You don't wanna do it without the sherpas.
没有雪巴人根本不可能爬上去
Man, this system's great.
这设备不错
Yeah, with the bundle of services,
有了这套设备
You get the clearest HD picture.
可以拍到超高清的照片
All your personal media is just a click away.
电子设备靠鼠标操作就可以了
You can see it
你们可以看到
What are you boys up to?
你们在干吗
...best hd picture.
超高清的照片
Are you showing off your new toy?
你在展示新玩具吗
Guilty.
我有罪
And... who's your favorite toy?
谁是你最爱的玩具
You are.
你啊
All right, can I get you guys another...
我给你们拿点别的
No, no. I'm good. it's a little hot in here.
不用了我吃饱了这有点热
Thank you.
谢谢
Maybe a big boy drink?
不如喝个痛快
No, I'm good, thank you.
不用了谢谢
Do you want something? um, I'm... I'm...
你还要点什么吗我
Nice.
真不错
Where were we?
我们说到哪了
Watch for the guy on the top right now.
留神最上面的那个人
All right. Shoot him. Shoot him now.
好的打他打他
Oh, awesome! Told you this was easy.
真好玩跟你说很简单了
What kind of shit did your parents do to get you that thing? 你父母做什么对不起你的事了给你买♥♥这个What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Oh, l know a guilt gift when I see one
我看到了一个代表内疚的礼物
And that one's got "l'm sorry for being a fucked-up parent"... 上面写满了对不起
Written all over it.
我是个不合格的家长
Yeah, l guess so.
大概是吧
I'm Naomi.
我叫内奥米
Mick.
米克
I know.
我知道
You have this whole cult following at school.
我们在学校见过面了
I do?
是吗
Yeah. you've been there, what, two months?
你来了2个月了吧
Everyone's drinking your kool-aid.
每个人都喝过你推荐的酷爱
So, why are you here? You a friend of Jenn's?
你为什么来这是珍的朋友吗
Yeah, right. Yeah. Can't you see me with that crowd? 是啊你没看见我和那帮人是一起的吗
Nah.
不是
No, not really.
不是的
I'm here with my parents.
我是和爸妈一起来的
Wanna get high?
想来点大♥麻♥吗
Sure. yeah.
好啊
Well, it must be really big to be called "the hammer." 既然有人叫你铁锤家伙应该很大吧
Well, yeah. I'd love to show it to you.
我倒是很想让你看看
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. You'll have to stop by the marina one day.
你得来一下码头
Soon.
很快的
I would love to.
我愿意
That'd be great.
太棒了
Yeah. you know what? I'm gonna have to go.
你知道吗我得走了
Well, it was nice meeting you, mr. Bayner.
认识你很开心贝纳先生
You too. bye, now.
我也是再见
Oh, there you are, sweetheart.
宝贝你在这儿啊怎么样
How's it going? You have a good time?
玩的开心吗
And her hair was not
她头发没有
Yeah.
是啊
What are you doing? Mingling.
怎么样很顺利
Maybe you might wanna go and show the girls your room.
应该向同学们展示一下你的房♥间
Yay.
好吧
How are you guys doing?
还好吗
This sushi is incredible.
寿司太棒了
You guys are so wonderful. Nobody throws a party like you do.
非常高兴你能喜欢这聚会无人能及
Well, we'll have to do it again.
那我以后得再办一场
Troublemaker. Hey, look who's here.
捣蛋鬼看看谁来了
You know who this is. The lady of the evening.
知道她是谁吗今晚的主角
Hey, Naomi? Mmhmm.
内奥米怎么了
Do you wanna know why all those people are in my house right now? 你知道为什么这些人到我家来吗
It's a party. Duh. Yeah.
因为这是个聚会算是吧
No, it's so my so-called "family"...
是因为我所谓的家庭
can show off all their shit.
能借此展示一些垃圾东西
And you know all those people...
然后那些人
are fucking blown away by it all.
就开始追捧
Yeah.
没错
That sounds like something my parents would do.
听起来像我父母做的事情
Aren't you two the sexy couple?
这不是有名的模范夫妻吗
Don't forget about lunch next week.
别忘了下周的午餐
Good night.
晚安
I think it wentwent great... tonight. Yeah.
我觉得今晚还不错很好
I mean, l personally didn't feel like l, uh, connected with Melanie. 但是我没有融入梅兰妮
I don't know if you- did you speak with her husband, Alex?
你跟她的丈夫阿历克斯说上话了吗
Don't-don't- slow down, slow down. It was fine, it was perfect. 别慌今天晚上很好非常完美
You were perfect.
你表现得非常好
You- you know, you don't realize the effect you have on people. 你自己没意识到你的魅力
Thank you.
谢谢
Um, just, uh, doing my job. yeah.
我只是在工作
You might want to lay off the Robert hors d'oeuvres though.
你也许应该别再吃罗伯特的开胃菜
Why? what do you mean? Oh, God. Loaded in garlic.
为什么什么意思上帝大蒜味道
Are you kidding? Really? No, not kidding, no, no, no.
你在开玩笑吗真的吗没开玩笑
Oh, my God. Good night.
天啊晚安
Some party tonight, huh?
今晚的聚会真好
Oh, my God.
上帝
That house. I could die for that dining set.
那栋房♥子为了那套餐具我死也值了
Think she'll buy any of your products?。