实用英语:银行办理业务常用英语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
实用英语:银行办理业务常用英语你好,我要开个户头!
A:May I help you?
我能为您效劳吗?
B:Hi,I”d Iike to open an account please!
你好,我要开个户头。
Do you have any ID with you?
您有没有证件借我看一下?
A:Do you have any ID with you?
您有没有证件借我看一下?
B:Yes,here”s my student card.
有的。
这是我的学生证。
I need your chop please!
我需要你的印章!
A:I need your chop please!
我需要你的印章.
B:Here you are.
在这里。
Would you like to have an ATM card and a checkbook? 你要提款卡和支票簿吗?
A:Would you like to have an ATM card and a checkbook? 你要提款卡和支票簿吗?
B:Yes.of course.
固然要.
I”d Iike to withdraw some money.
我要领钱。
A:May I help you?
我能为您效劳吗?
B:Yes,I”d Iike to withdraw some money.
是的.我要领钱.
Then,you need to go to the information desk.
那你要到效劳台办理.
A:I”d like to apply for a balance statement of my account. 我要申请存款证明.
B:Then,you need to go to the information desk.
那你要到效劳台办理.
I”m sorry,that window”s closed.Please come here.
对不起,那个窗口关闭了,请来这边办理!
A:What happened?
怎么啦?
B:I”m sorry,that window”s closed.Please come here.
对不起,那个窗口关闭了,请来这边办理
What would you like to exchange?
请问你要兑换什么货币?
A:What would you like to exchange?
请问你要兑换什么货币?
B:RMB to British pounds,please!
人民币换英镑,感谢!
Please fill in this form first.
请先填这张表.
A:Hi,I”d like to deposit some money!
你好,我要存款!
B:Please fill in this form first.
请先填这张表.
What”s the exchange rate between RMB and British pounds today? 今日的人民币对英镑的汇率如何?
A:What”s the exchange rate between RMB and British pounds today? 今日的人民币对英镑的汇率如何?
B:We buy at RMB13.28 and sell at RMB13.32.
一英镑对13.28人民币买进,13.32卖出.
It”s a student account,So there”s no interest.
这是学生户头,所以没有利息.
A:Do I receive any interest?
我会有利息吗?
B:It”s a student account,So there”s no interest.
这是学生户头,所以没有利息。
Just take your bill to counter No.4,please!
请把账单拿到第四号柜台!
A:I”d like to pay my phone bill.
你好,我要缴电话费.
B:Just take your bill to counter No.4,please.
请把账单拿到第四号柜台.
Tear open the seal and key in your code at the ATM machine outside the bank.
只要到银行外的自动提款机把弥封拆开然后输入密码.
A:How do I set my own code for my ATM card?
我要怎样设定自己的密码?
B:Just tear open the seal and key in your code at the ATM machine outside the bank.
只要拆开密封到银行外的自动提款机输入密码.
The ATM machine is not working.
自动提款机不能用。
A:Excuse me,the ATM machine is not working.
对不起,自动提款机不能用。
B:Oh,sorry ,please wait a moment .We”re adding cash.
对不起,请等一下。
我们正在补钞票进去。
I”d like to apply for a credit card!
我要申请信用卡!
A:How may I help you?
我能为你效劳吗?
B:I”d llke to apply for a credit card!我要申请信用卡!
That”s because you exceeded your limit. 那是由于你超出限额了!
A:Excuse me,my credit card doesn”t work. 对不起。
我的信用卡不能用。
B:That”s because you exceed your limit. 那是由于你超出限额了。