八年级上外研社新版英语课文翻译(4-10课)

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

第四课(1)

Betty:Iwas late tor school today

贝蒂:今天我上学迟到了

Mnm: Why? What happened?

妈妈:为什么?发生什么事了?

Betty: I took the bus. There was a road accident, and the traffic was very heavy. But nobody was late, except me. Maybe I should go to school by taxi

贝蒂:我坐了公交车。有一起突发事件,并且交通非常拥挤。但是除了我,没有人迟到。也许我应该打车去上学。Mum: It’s the most comfortable way, but it’s also the most expensive. And taxis are very slow im heavy traffic too

妈妈:那是最合适的方法,但也是最贵的。并且出租车在交通拥挤的时候也很慢。

Betty: Then what about going by bike?:

贝蒂:那么骑自行车去怎么样?

Mum: That’s a good choice , but it’s a bit dangerous. There’s so much traffic

妈妈:那是个不错的选择,但是有点危险。有太多的交通事故。Betty: But most of my classmates ride bikes, and it’s quite safe. Don’t worry. I’ll be careful

贝蒂:但是我的大部分同学都是骑自行车,并且十分安全。不用担心,我会小心的。

Mum: how does Tony go to school

妈妈:托尼是怎么去上学的?

Betty: He lives the farthest from school, so he takes the underground

贝蒂:他住的离学校最远,所以他坐地铁。

Mym: And what about Lingling

妈妈:那玲玲呢?

Betty: her home is the closest to school, so she walks

贝蒂:她住的离学校最近,所以她步行。

Mum: How about Daming

妈妈:大明怎么样呢?

Betty: He goes by bus too, the same as me. But it’s so crowded! And the traffic is heavy

贝蒂:他和我一样,也坐公交车。但是那太挤了,并且交通也很堵。

Mum: All right. You can ride your bike to school, but remember to be careful all the time

妈妈:好吧,你骑车去上学吧,但是记住一直要小心。

第五课Module 5 LaoShe Teahouse

Betty: Lingling and I went to Lao She Teahouse last night

贝蒂:昨晚我和玲玲去了老舍茶馆。

Tony: How was it?

托尼:怎么样?

Betty: It was great! You know, I wanted to see the Beijing Opera, so Lingling offered to take me there. We drank tea and watched an opera

贝蒂:很棒!你知道,我想看京剧,所以,玲玲就请我去了那里。我们喝茶、看京剧。

Tony: Did you understand the opera?

托尼:你懂京剧吗?

Betty: No, it was difficult to understand the words. But the actors and actresses were excellent

贝蒂:不,那些词很难懂。但是男演员和女演员都很出色。Tony: How long did you stay?

托尼:你们待了多久?

Betty: We only planned to watch for an hour, but in the end, we stayed for three hours

贝蒂:我们只计划看一个小时,但是最后,我们待了三个小时。Tony: Did you enjoy it?

托尼:你喜欢吗?

Betty: Well, it was interesting--–that’s the main thing. I hope to understand more next time

贝蒂:它很有趣—-----那才是主要的。我希望下次能懂更多。Tony: Do you often go to see the Beijing Opera, Lingling?

托尼:玲玲,你经常去看京剧吗?

Lingling: No, I don’t, I wanted to take Betty to the teahouse because it’s famous

玲玲:不是的。我想带贝蒂去茶馆是因为它很有名。

Tony: Who is Lao She?

托尼:老舍是谁?

Betty: No idea, Ask Lingling.

贝蒂:不知道。问玲玲。

Lingling: Lao she is a great writer. He’s especially famous for his play Teahouse

玲玲:老舍是一位伟大的作家。由于他的作品《茶馆》而特别有名。

相关文档
最新文档