视频会议常用语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1、对方的设备出了问题
The other side's equipment had problem
2、正在调试请稍等
Please wait for a moment, we are debugging the equipment
3、我去打个电话
I am sorry I have to make a telephone call
4、已经连接成功,所以不能改变
Because the connecting is success, so it can't to change.
5、是否还需要切换实物展台
Do you need to switch the visual presenter?
6、我临时有事,可以离开一下吗
Can I leave for a moment?
7、您的要拨的号码是多少
What is the telephone number you want to dial?
8、这个号码正确吗
Is it the right telephone number?
9、对方没有开设备
The other side doesn’t open the equipment.
10、实物展台坏了
The visual presenter is broken.
11、遥控器不好使
Remote control was broken.
12、这个会要开到几点
When the conference end?
13、这个网线的水晶头坏了
This net wire plug had broken.
14、我去机房给你换个端口
I will go to the machine room to change a port for you.
15、遥控器电池没电了
The battery of the remote control has no electricity.
16、我们公司会派人过来检查
Our company will send someone to check it.
17、这个不在我们公司服务范围内,我马上与负责此事的公司联系
This is not our company’s responsibility, I will contact with the relative company.
18、麻烦你找一个翻译过来
Can you find a translator?
19、另一个网口有人用吗
Does anyone use the other net port?
20、网络是通的,是您的软件问题
The network is ok, your software have problem.
21、视频会议取消了吗
Does the video conference was cancelled?
22、只需要告诉我是或否
The only thing you need to do is tell me yes or no.
23、我是来负责维护视频会议的
I am take charge of the maintenance of the video conference.
24、你好,我是管理服务部的,来检查您的网络是否正常
I am come here to check you network is ok or not.
25、我需要改动下电脑设置可以吗
It is ok to change the setting of your computer?
26、吃饭时间到了,我可以先去吃饭吗
It is the lunch time, can I have a lunch?
27、下班时间到了,还需要我帮助吗,如果不需要我先离开了
It is the time to go off work, if you don’t need any help, I will go first.
28、能送我到管理服务部吗
Can you bring me to the Service Management?
29、再见,祝你工作愉快
Good bye, have a nice day!
30、视频会议已连接成功,可以开始了吗
The video conference has connected, can we start?
31、你没有权限
You don’t have the authority.
32、这个窗帘坏了,拉不上了
This curtain has broken.
33、这个麦克坏了请用另一个
This microphone was broken, please use another one.
34、投影仪坏了无法切换
The projector too broke to switch.
35、电脑死机了,请稍等
The computer had no response, please wait for a moment.
36、如果有需要请随时跟我们联系
You can connect with us anytime.
37、我需要用一下你电脑(电话)可以吗?
Can I use your computer (telephone)?
38、网络不好,一会就好了,别着急
The network is not very well, please wait for a second.
39、你好,是您的电脑出故障了吗
Does your computer broken?
40、您订的会议与张三的冲突,请重新定会
Your reservation of conference has conflict with Zhang San’s, please reserve again.
41、这个视频会议室是张三订的,正在使用
Zhang San are using this meeting room, because it was reserved by him.
42、公司正在与对方拨号请稍等
The company has connected with the other side, please wait for a moment.
43、我听不懂你说的话,我只会简单的对话
My English is so poor, so I can’t understanding what you said.
44、能借我用一下打火机吗
Could you borrow me your lighter?
45、小心触电
Caution the electricity!
46、我来帮助你
I can help you.
47、我没带测试工具,我们工作人员马上送来
I don’t bring the testing mach ine; my colleague will bring it quickly.
48、这个标签请不要动
Please don’t touch the label.
49、我可以坐在这里吗
May I sit here?
50、这个设备与其他的不同,不可以改变
This equipment is different with others, it can’t change.
51、你好,我是运维服务部的工作人员
I am the worker of the Service Management.
52、很高兴为您服务
I am very glad to work for you.
53、打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt you!
54、非常抱歉,我只会一点英语
I am very sorry I can’t speak in English.
55、故障已修复,请您查看一下
The trouble is recovered, please check it out.
56、请稍等,我会尽快为您解决
I will solve the problem as soon as I can, please wait for a second.
57、请稍等,我打电话咨询一下
Please wait for a moment; I make a call to ask it.
58、线路正在调整
The lines are fixing.
59、请稍等我需要检查一下设备/线路
Please wait for a second; I need to check the equipment/wire.
60、话筒有噪音我去检查一下
The microphone has noise, I will check it.
61、对方视频掉线请您稍等一下
The other side’s video has off the line, please wait.
62、您的电脑网络连接出现错误
Your computer’s network connection has some faults.
63、我帮您从新连接一下网络
I will re-connect the network.
64、请在给我一点时间
Please give me some time.
65、请稍等,我去机房检查一下
Please wait, I will go to the machine room to check.
66、稍等,我给您获取一下IP地址
I will gain the IP address for you, please wait.
67、如果会议室效果不好,是否可以换到其他会议室
If the effect of the meeting room is bad, can you change to another room?
68、对方的摄像头,在这面是调不了的
We can’t fix the other side’s camera.
69、稍等我给您调试一下投影仪的分辨率
I will debug the projector for you.
70、您的电脑系统可能有问题
Your computer’s operation system may have some trouble.
71、您的笔记本电脑连接不上投影仪,请换一台电脑
Could you please change another notebook, because this one can’t connect with the projector?
72、对不起给您添麻烦了
I am sorry to make some trouble for you.
73、VGA线路或接口出现问题
There are some problems with the VGA’s wire or port.
74、请确认一下对方的号码
Please confirm the other side’s telephone number.
75、可以开始了么
Can we start now?
76、你好,能告诉一下我对方的号码吗?
Can you tell me the o ther side’s number?
77、我们这个会议室的号码/IP是XXXXXX
This meeting room's number is ……
78、你确认对方是这个号码吗?
Do you make sure this is the right number?
79、会议的时间是。

吗?
The time of the meeting is XX?
80、你需要切展台和视频吗?
Do you need to switch the visual presenter and the video?
81、这个麦克风可能有些问题,稍等我给你查看一下
This microphone may have some problems, please let me to check it out.
82、现在的音量已经是最大了
The volume is the maximum now.
83、现在对方能听见我们的声音吗?
Can you hear me now?
84、现在图像够清晰吗?
Does the image clear?
85、我需要几分钟的时间拨号
I need few minutes to dial the number.
86、我会尽快处理这个问题
I will handle this problem as soon as I can.
87、我的同事也在登录MCU进行其他会议的拨号,所以你可以再等一下我再拨号吗?My colleague also uses the MCU to dial, so please wait for a second.
88、我们拨的是对方的MCU
Are you sure that we dial the other side’s MCU?
89、需要我把门从外边关上吗?
Do you need me to close the door outside?
90、这个需要对方设置
This one needs the other side to set.
91、这样切换可以吗?
Can I switch like this?
92、现在是双路视频,我们可以同时看到他们的人和他们的实物展台或笔记本
Now is twin channel video, we can see them and their visual presenter or notebook.
93、我们正在帮你连接中。

请你稍候
We are helping you to connect, please wait.
94、现在可以拨号了吗?
Can I dial the number now?
95、我们这里没有任何问题,设备运行状态良好。

There is no problem of our equipment, it works very well.
96、咱们这个会到3点能结束吗?下个会是3点开始
Can you end the meeting at 3P.M.? Because here will have another meeting at that time.
97、能把订会人员的电话号码告诉我吗
Could you tell me who reserved this meeting, and his or her telephone number?
98、订跨部门的会议室要跟部门秘书沟通
You should communicate with the department secretary if you want to reserve other department’s meeting room.
99、刚才接到通知这个会议已经取消了
We have just received the notice that this meeting was cancelled.
100、你切一下你的笔记本对方就能看到了
You will see the other side if you switch your notebook.
101、电脑有问题。

There is some problem of your computer.
102、你的会议要保密吗?
Do you need to secret your meeting?
103、要保密的话我就出去等着,有事可以来叫我
If you need to secret the meeting, I will go outside; if you need any help you can call me.
104、我还有其他工作需要做,这是我的电话号,有事给我打电话
I have other work to do, if you need any help, please call me, and this is my telephone number. 105、对方还没有开设备
The other side doesn’t open the equipment.
106、对方的麦克静音了
The other side’s microphone had muted.
107、对方的焦距只能对方来调
We cannot debug the zoom of other side’s.
108、对方挂断了,时间还没到
The other side had cut off the line.
109、会议结束了吗?如果结束我就关掉了
If you ended the meeting, I will shut down the equipment.
110、用这根线接到电脑上就行了
You can use this wire to connect with the computer.
111、我打个电话确认一下号码,请稍等
I should make a phone call to confirm the telephone number, please wait.
112、我的同事正在给你拨号
My colleague is dialing the number for you.
113、我这显示对方没有摄像头
Here shows that the other side don’t have camera.
114、要改成电话会议吗
Do you need to change the meeting to telephone conference?
115、改成电话会议的话我就先去做别的工作了
If you want to change to telephone conference, I should to do other jobs.
116、这根网线可以用
You can use this net wire.
117、国内会议,只支持ip,不能拨isdn。

It is only support IP in domestic conference.
118、我是伴会人员,有事请找我
I will go with the conference, if you need any help, please call me.
119、你好
Good morning. 早上好。

Good afternoon. 下午好。

Hello! 你好(非正式用语)
120、对不起,这个会议室,电脑资料和展台资料不能同时展示给对方看。

I am sorry that this conference can’t show the computer and the presenter information at the same time.
121、对不起对方线路出现问题我们需要等待
We have to wait because the other side’s network has some problem.
122、我在对面小会议室有事请去那里叫我
I am at the meeting room of your opposite, if you need any help, please call me.
123、对不起,麦克没电了,我需要更换一下电池。

The microphone don’t have electricity, I need to change the battery.
124、对不起,这里只能开2方会议,如果你想开3方或多方,应该提前通知我们,好为你分配会议室。

This conference only can hold two sides meeting, if you want to hold more than two sides meeting, you should inform us earlier that we can arrange other meeting room for you.
125、请不要忘拿你的东西。

Don’t forget your things.
126、这已经是展台最大的效果了。

This is the best effect of the visual presenter.
127、你好,我是维护网络的工作人员。

I am the technician of maintain the network.
128、请问你的网络之前是好用的么?
Does the network is ok earlier?
129、网线损坏
The net wire was broken.
130、是你机器网卡的问题
Your network card has some problem.
131、你的机器掉域了。

Your computer’s domain has dropped.
132、IP冲突
The IP address has conflict.
133、现在网络是通的,外网上不去,这个归启明
The network is no problem; the outer network’s problem is belonging to QI MING. 134、我没有带线过来,稍后给你送根网线过来。

I will send you a net wire later.
135、你好,你的网口没有开我马上为你开
I will open the net port now.
136、你的本地连接被禁用了,启用一下就可以了
The local connecting was forbidden, just open it is ok.
137、请问在上不去网之前你对电脑做过什么
What did you do before your computer can’t go to the internet?
138、你的电脑网卡没有驱好
Your computer’s network card doesn’t drive.
139、你的电脑一切正常了,请试试看
Your computer is ok, please try again.
140、再见
Good bye.
141、声音大点
V olume big
142、声音小点
V olume small
143、能看见吗
Can you see me?
144、效果怎么样
What about the effect?
145、有马赛克
There is mosaic.
146、能帮我签下回执单吗
Can you sign the return receipt for me?
147、稍等下
Wait for a second
148、回音抑制
Echo restrains
149、线路问题
There is some problem of network.
150、能联系上对方吗
Can you connect the other side?
151、需要把您的PPT发给对方么
Do you need me to send your PPT to the other side?
152、需要把麦克静音么
Do you need me to mute the microphone?
153、宇田公司,请问您有什么需要帮助?
Yu Tian Company, can I help you?
154、请稍等,我给您查一下
Please wait, I will check it for you.
155、稍等,我确认一下
Wait for a moment, let me confirm it.
156、对不起,让您久等了.
Sorry to let you wait for a long time.
157、请告诉我您所在的地址。

Can you tell me you address?
158、您方便留个电话号码吗?
Could you tell me your telephone number if you will?
159、我们收到了您的咨询。

We have received your consultation.
160、别担心我们马上帮您恢复连接
Don’t worry; I will recover the network connection.
161、对不起,请稍等,我得接个电话
Please wait, I have to answer the phone.
162、能看一下您的电脑么?
Can I see your computer?
163、系统问题很复杂,需要进一步检测
The problem of system is so complicated, it should test more.
164、可能是IP地址错误
It may be the fault of IP address.
165、您看是否可以换一个会议室,或更改会议时间
Can you change to another meeting room or change the time?
166、看不到邮件,可能丢包了
I can’t see the mail; it may caused by the packet loss.
167、VGA线连接不好
The wire of VGA was not connecting very well.
168、对方设备可能中断了
The other side’s equipment may cut off.
169、您的电脑连接不上投影仪
Your computer can’t connect with the projector.
170、实物展台数据线可能坏了
The data wire of this visual presenter may be broken.
171、您能告诉我会议级别是否为高级别会议吗?
Can you tell me this conference is the high-level or not?
172、如果为重要会议,我们要提前一小时到场进行准备
If this conference is important, we should prepare at least one hour earlier. 173、请您填写视频会议满意度调查表
Could you please fill this questionnaire?
174、请问会议是否需要全程陪同,以便我们及时调试
Do you need me to go with the conference to debug the equipment?
175、预定会议您要先发一份申请单
If you want to reserve the conference, you should send an application at first.
176、这个会议室可能容纳不了这么多人,您看是否改用其他会议室
This meeting room is too small to contain these people; can you change to another room? 177、这个会议室视频终端效果不是很好
This meeting room’s video terminal is not very well.
178、网络时断时续,可能对方线路老化
The network is not very well, because the net wire is too old.
179、远程用户无法登陆,可能没有权限
Long-distance users can not login because don’t have the authority.
180、对方没开视频
The other side’s video didn’t open.
181、对方静音了
The other side is mute.
182、会议一切正常
The conference is alright.
183、有什么情况可以给我打电话
If you need any help, you can call me.
184、请问与会的有几方?
Can you tell me how many sides of this conference?
185、请问您的翻译来了么?
Does your translator come here?
186、您这边一切正常,我还要到其他会场调试
Here is ok, I have to other meeting room to debug.
187、请稍等,我得重新开机
Please wait, I have to restart the computer.
188、麦克不太好用
The microphone is not very well.
189、我们已经尽力了,请谅解
We are trying our best!
190、我会帮您留意的
I will keep on looking at this.
191、邮箱好用吗?
Does your email is ok?
192、很高兴为您服务
I am very glad to serve for you!
193、请问德方视频电话号码是多少?
Can you tell me the number of the other side’s?
194、德方电话号码不对,能否有别的电话号码?
The number is wrong; can you tell me another number?
195、请问需要使用实物展台或电脑马?
Do you need visual presenter or computer?
196、请德国拨我们,我们的电话号码是0086 431 ********。

You can let the other side to call us, our number is XXXX.
197、对方没有展示实物展台、所有我们看不到。

Because the other side don’t have visual presenter, so we can’t see it.
198、这个麦克电池没有电,请用这个。

That microphone’s battery was out of use, please use this one.
199、您这是临时会议,会议结束时,请拨打699175给我们补个单子。

Your meeting is temporarily, when it ended, please call 699175 to make up a list.
200、请不要拽麦克,我们的麦克是全向麦克,无论你在哪发言,对方都会听到。

Don’t drag the microphone, wherever you want to speak, the other side can hear.
201、视频会议没问题,但是实物展台已坏。

The video conference is ok, but the visual presenter was broken.
202、视频会议没问题,但是投影仪已坏。

The video conference is ok, but the projector was broken.
203、我们会尽快与负责这个的公司沟通,解决问题。

We will contact the relative company to solve the problem as soon as we can.
204、请稍等,我需要调一下mcu的设置。

I need to debug the setting of MCU, please wait for a moment.
205、第一个会议室是给主楼407和vip预留的,所以要我们拨对方。

The first meeting room was reserved for 407 and VIP, so we need to dial the other side.
206、请问您现在需要切换吗?
Do you need to switch now?
207、在您的会议之后还有一个视频会议,请您的会议准时结束好吧!
Please end the conference on time, because we have another conference after yours.
208、非专业人员请勿动视频设备。

Don’t touch the video equipment if you are not a professional.
209、我们与北京VGC的视频会议,必须IP拨号,必须加密会议。

The video conference between here and Beijing VGC, you must dial by the IP and encrypt. 210、对方图像有可能切换到PC了,所以对方黑屏,请对方切换一下就好了。

The other side’s image was shift to PC, so it was black, if the other side shift that’s would be ok. 211、请问需要什么帮助吗?
What can I do for you?
212、您的网络不通,我帮您看一下。

Your network has some problem, let me check it.
213、您的网络没问题,可能是机器的问题,我帮您转一下其他合作伙伴。

Your network is ok, it may caused by the equipment, I will try to shift to other corporation. 214、请问您的网络好用了吗?
Can you tell me your network is ok or not?
215、你的门禁没有权限,请到保卫科申请开通。

Your entran ce card don’t have authority, please go to Security Wing to open it.
216、可以拨号么,现在?
Can we dial now?
217、秘书说会议号码现场告诉,我跟你秘书联系一下。

I need to contact your secretary to gain the number because she told me that she will tell me the number when the conference starts.
218、我重启一下终端设备。

I will restart the terminal unit.
219、这个会议室的设备比较老,有的号码会连不上。

Some number may not be able to connect, because this meeting room’s equipment was too old. 220、只是个小问题,会议马上重新自动连接。

This is just a tiny problem; the conference will connect right now.
221、会议连接不上,要不要改为电话会?
The video can’t connect; shall we change it into telephone conference?
222、我更换一下电池
I need to change the battery.
223、我去机房看一下
I will go to the equipment and check.
224、我需要重做网线,请稍等
I need to change another net wire, please wait.
225、你会说汉语么?
Can you speak in Chinese?
226、会议接下来几点开始?
What’s the time will the meeting start?
227、我需要回去取一下工具
I need to bring my facility.
228、机器慢不是网络问题,是你系统问题
Your computer is slow, the reason is your system not your network.
229、可以注销一下么?
Can I logout your computer?
230、有要保存的东西么?
Do you have anything to save?
231、10兆和100兆的网络速度是没多大区别的
It is not a lot of different between 10M and 100M network speed.
232、网口损坏
The port was broken.
233、我找一下别的网口
I find other port.
234、你机器的网卡禁用了
Your computer’s net card was forbidden.
235、5米以上网线需要经理签字
If you want to use more than 5 meters net wire, I need your manger’s signature.
236、问题解决,我先走了,有什么问题再打电话吧
The problem was solved; I will go first, if you have any question, just call me.
237、视频会议
Video conference
238、会议正常。

The conference is ok.
239、对方不接。

对方挂断了。

The other side was no answer.
240、速率问题。

需要挂断重播。

It is the speed problem, you need to re-connect.
241、对方有备用号码么?
Does the other side have backup number?
242、请问对方能看到我们吗?
Does the other side can see us?
243、需要使用实物展台,投影仪吗?
Do you want to use visual presenter and projection?
244、需要发双流吗?
Do you need to send double-current?
245、对方没有视频设备。

The other side doesn’t have video equipment.
246、你可以用这个
You can use this one.
247、会议一切正常么?
Does the everything of conference is ok?
248、需要将对方的图像用投影仪投出来吗?
Can y ou need me to project the other side’s image through the projection? 249、您好。

请问哪台机器有问题?
Can you tell me which one have problem?
250、哪个网口不工作?
Which port doesn’t work?
251、什么时候出现的故障?
When it was broke?
252、故障以解决,请您测试一下。

The problem was solved, please test it.
253、请问。

在吗?
Does XX is there?
254、请问您贵姓?
Can you tell me your name?
255、。

什么时候回来?
Do you know when does XX come back?
256、请给管服打电话。

Please call the management services.
257、您什么时间方便?
When do you have time?
258、您能和。

协商一下么?
Can you communicate with XX?
259、我不理解您的意思。

I can’t understand what is your meaning?
260、我一会给您回电话。

I will call you back sonly.
261、您没有权限。

You don’t have authority.
262、如果还有什么问题。

请给我们打电话。

You can call me if you have any question.
263、我们稍晚些会到。

We will arrive there later.
264、您有急用吗?
Do you need it urgently?
265、正在维修
We are maintaining it.
266、电脑调试完毕,您试试
The computer is ok, you can try again.
267、对方设备可能出现问题
The other side’s equipment may have some problem.
268、能帮我找个翻译吗?我听不懂你说的话
Can you find a translator for me, because I can’t understand what your me aning is? 269、正在连接,请稍等
We are connecting, please wait.
270、请您登陆试试
Please try to logon please.
271、信号不好请您谅解
The signal is not very well, I am very sorry.
272、会议取消了吗
Does the conference was cancelled?
273、可以帮我确认吗
Can you help me to confirm it?
274、对方号码
The other side’s tele phone number
275、不太清楚
I can’t see you very clear.
276、可以正常开会了
We can start the conference now.
277、再见,工作愉快
Have a nice day, bye-bye.
278、会议时间没到稍等
You have to wait until the time of the conference start.
279、视频会议无法连接到对方
I can’t contact with the other side.
280、网络不是很好
The quality of network is not very well now.
281、请稍等,让我们继续试试看
We will try again, please wait for a moment.
282、请问,德国方面的电话号是多少
Can you tell me the other side’s telephone number?
283、可能是设备出现了某些问题
There are maybe some problems with the equipment.
284、设备比较老化
The equipment is too old.
285、现存的问题还无法解决,没有更好的办法了
There is no better way to solve this problem.
286、我那边还有点事,我先走了
I have other work to do, I should go first.
287、需要我在展台和视频中来回切换吗
Do you need me to switch between the visual presenter and video? 288、我会帮您留意一下
I will keep an eye to this.
289、今天的视频会议是由某某制定的
Today’s video conference was planned by XX.
290、开会的时间是在….点
The meeting will start at XX.
291、、现在我们的MCU承载了多个视频会议
Our MCU are affording several video conferences.
292、、我们会尽量的减少不必要的麻烦
We will reduce the unnecessary troubles.
293、、等一下,我需要重新启动电脑
Please wait for a moment; I need to restart the computer.
294、我打个电话质询一下
I need to make a phone call to ask what’s wrong.
295、我需要得到你们的允许
I need to gain your permission.
296、对方拒绝了我们的呼叫
The other side was refusing our calling.
297、您上报说您的网络不通
Did you say that your network was not working?
298、你能联系你的秘书吗
Could you contact with your secretary?
299、我能看看你的电脑吗
Can I see your computer?
300、从什么时候开始不能上网的
When did your network broken?
301、这的网络插口在屋子的哪个地方
Could you tell me where the network socket is?
302、希望你能理解
I hope you can understand us.
303、您的网络已经恢复正常了
Your network was recovered.
304、视频会议是否需要取消
Do you want to cancel the video conference?
305、我们会很快解决这个问题
We will solve this problem as soon as we can.
306、我们会联系相关人员进行维修
We will contact with the relative person to repair it.
307、我会尽量帮你处理好问题
I will try my best to solve this problem.
308、我们正在和对方取得联系
We are trying to contact with the other side.
309、我们现在的人手不够
We are lack of person now.
310、这次的会议非常顺利
This conference is very successful.
311、很感谢你能理解我们
Thanks for your understand.
312、对不起,恐怕今天的会议需要取消了
I am afraid we have to cancel the conference.
313、请问你的IP地址是多少
Can you tell me your IP address?
314、需要我给你换一根网线吗
Do you need me to change a new net wire?
315、希望这次的会议能令您愉快
Enjoy the conference!
316、The light of encryption on DICA are red, normally it should be green. DICA上的加密灯是红色的,正常情况下应该是绿色的
317、能听见吗?
Can you hear me?
318、如果你着急走,我可以等你回来再处理
If you are hurry, I can solve it when you come back.。

相关文档
最新文档